Best Drop 8 time, 9.41, 8 for 8
6.5 Grendel AR15
parallaxbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12, 2020, 15:25   #252
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
The folks in VA,,,elsewhere,,,will begin shooting for real if this shit gets passed.

https://dcdirtylaundry.com/virginia-...ental-consent/

Vaccines,,abortions,,,any other so called "health care" the state determines,,to give/subject your children too,,without parental consent or knowledge.

Well,,,,except for sexual sterilization at least not now and in the bill above.

Any state or person pushing sexual sterilization on anyone,,,,needs to be ______on the spot.

These politicians inside VA have officially gone mad.................

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15, 2020, 05:08   #253
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546
virginia governor blackface set to declare VA capitol grounds gunfreezone, bill of rights free zone --

Old January 15, 2020, 08:11   #254
Whydah
Registered

FALaholic #: 74237
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
The folks in VA,,,elsewhere,,,will begin shooting for real if this shit gets passed.

https://dcdirtylaundry.com/virginia-...ental-consent/

Vaccines,,abortions,,,any other so called "health care" the state determines,,to give/subject your children too,,without parental consent or knowledge.

Well,,,,except for sexual sterilization at least not now and in the bill above.

Any state or person pushing sexual sterilization on anyone,,,,needs to be ______on the spot.

These politicians inside VA have officially gone mad.................
No, they haven't gone mad. They have been that way for some time. Up until recently they had to hide it. It was like some perverse secret club they belonged to with the others just like themselves, just waiting for the right time. We, Virginia votes provided them the right time and here we are. I am pleased to see so many who now appear to be 'WOKE' for the first time by all the proposed tyranny, not just on guns, that is planned for us. Wish their 'wokeness' had happened a lot sooner!
Whydah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15, 2020, 13:06   #255
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whydah View Post
... We, Virginia votes provided them the right time and here we are. ..
true,
but you have been handed a fine opportunity here to engage, and win decisively:
the bolshies have handed you a near best case scenario, or as close as you are ever going to get if you play it right.

for sure this is "it", so don't blow it--
you do whatever it takes, call in the clans if you have to.

i figure unless the rebel grit has been entirely bred out of the virginian blood lines,
then in the coming show down between carpet baggin democommies vs virginia good ole boys,
it is a safe bet that you good ole boys can absolutely obliterate the democommies if you want to.

so, do you want to?

how do you boys want to do this?

the rest of the country and the western civilized world is watching virginians now.

Old January 15, 2020, 22:25   #256
lostmybearing
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 62976
Done from SC
Old January 15, 2020, 23:19   #257
Tip_drill
Registered

FALaholic #: 82930
Where are all the judges standing up for the US constitution putting a stop to this Virginia tyrants illegal , unconstitutional edicts?

You know, like the ones that constantly stop Trump from implementing the agenda he got elected on.

It seems this judicial “activism” is a one way street and only works in the Marxists favor, every time... even to the exclusion of constitutional rights .. heads we win, tails you lose.

How very convenient.
Tip_drill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15, 2020, 23:26   #258
Black Blade
Registered

FALaholic #: 76490
Northam Declares State Of Emergency In Virginia Because "Armed Militia Groups Plan To Storm The Capitol"

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...-storm-capitol
Old January 15, 2020, 23:50   #259
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
No, they haven't gone mad. They have been that way for some time. Up until recently they had to hide it. It was like some perverse secret club they belonged to with the others just like themselves, just waiting for the right time. We, Virginia votes provided them the right time and here we are. I am pleased to see so many who now appear to be 'WOKE' for the first time by all the proposed tyranny, not just on guns, that is planned for us. Wish their 'wokeness' had happened a lot sooner!
I read a report,,,those three "smart" folks,,all time winners,, on Jeopardy,,could not even identify a picture of Adam Shift.

And those three, between them,,,know the most minor crap known to mankind,,and this just proves,,,people just don;t give a shit,,,until it rolls up their own driveways or breaks into their front doors.

This all has passed the point of no return,,not going to end peacefully.

Old January 16, 2020, 18:00   #260
G1user
Registered

Old January 16, 2020, 18:32   #261
Tip_drill
Registered

Governor black face, Bloomberg , the DNC and the alphabet gang are teaching all of us a very valuable lesson in Virginia.. and that is they can keep Americans out of their own state government with a fence but we can't keep illegal aliens out of our country with one.
Old January 16, 2020, 19:18   #262
Whydah
Registered

I would have rather Lobby Day have been canceled this year and efforts directed at developing an organization between the 130 localities. But it wasn't my decision, of course. Personally, I don't see anything positive coming out of Richmond next Monday.. I think the communists are setting the stage for a PR coup.

Regardless of the outcome, those of us remaining must identify local collaborators to those who would enslave us.
Old January 16, 2020, 19:32   #263
G1user
Registered

Quote:
I would have rather Lobby Day have been canceled this year and efforts directed at developing an organization between the 130 localities. But it wasn't my decision, of course. Personally, I don't see anything positive coming out of Richmond next Monday.. I think the communists are setting the stage for a PR coup.

Regardless of the outcome, those of us remaining must identify local collaborators to those who would enslave us.
yes, still think the best move is to send one lawyer by himself to richmond lobby day, suit and tie, armed only with bar card and a one page written notice petitioning redress, worded:
"No."

AND have massive rallies at all of the 125 pro freedom localities, all held at 1:25pm on wednesday--popcorn, chilidogs, or torches and pitchforks optional at discretion of attendees.

grampa phil at VCDL seems like a nice guy sure, but he is playing a losing hand at a rigged table, with a sales pitch that worked well for 1970, but in 2020 is sub optimal, self neutralizing.
grampa phil is exactly the optics that plays to the strengths of the opposition-- no one cares what old white guys say anymore.

you virginians are going to have to completely rethink your operations and tactics, particularly how you market your messaging--
you need your gals to step up and be the public face of armed and free virginia --
--just like on your flag (only with yoga pants and smart phone now instead of toga and spear).
you must do this.

Last edited by G1user; January 16, 2020 at 20:06.
G1user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 16, 2020, 20:22   #264
G1user
Registered

for consideration

Old January 16, 2020, 20:30   #265
John A
Registered

FALaholic #: 73828
I just wanted to mention for anyone attending, there will almost certainly be mobile cell towers on/near the capital where your cell phones will automatically connect to them because of their signal strength will be stronger than other fixed towers away from the capital.

These will certainly be monitored and maybe even censored.

Basically, anything connecting to them, will go through them.
John A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 16, 2020, 20:53   #266
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by John A View Post
I just wanted to mention for anyone attending, there will almost certainly be mobile cell towers on/near the capital where your cell phones will automatically connect to them because of their signal strength will be stronger than other fixed towers away from the capital.

These will certainly be monitored and maybe even censored.

Basically, anything connecting to them, will go through them.
those same towers will be used to cancel smart phone functions.

everyone going needs to have a go pro, and record each other at all times.

also understand that when antifa attacks, then all recording devices will be subject to confiscation as states evidence.
Old January 17, 2020, 00:21   #267
raubvogel
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 64403
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
those same towers will be used to cancel smart phone functions.

everyone going needs to have a go pro, and record each other at all times.

also understand that when antifa attacks, then all recording devices will be subject to confiscation as states evidence.
Record to the cloud. So if phone is stolen by the police, videos are ok
raubvogel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17, 2020, 00:46   #268
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by raubvogel View Post
Record to the cloud. So if phone is stolen by the police, videos are ok
burner phone,
and have multiple DVR options.
Old January 17, 2020, 01:09   #269
Right Side Up
Registered

FALaholic #: 43
Quote:
burner phone,
and have multiple DVR options.
So you're the leading expert on successful armed protest now?

Tell us about your favorite armed protest you participated in. I won't hold my breath.
Right Side Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17, 2020, 02:44   #270
Bama Steve
Registered

FALaholic #: 1982
How many bad idea's has he offered so far?
Old January 17, 2020, 11:04   #271
Tak
Registered

FALaholic #: 27291
https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020...ia-gun-rally/#

Quote:
Three men who reportedly have ties to a neo-Nazi group and had allegedly discussed attacking a Virginia gun rally next week were arrested and charged with breaking federal gun and immigration laws on Thursday.
Real? Part of the disinformation campaign? Both?
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17, 2020, 11:33   #272
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020...ia-gun-rally/#

Real? Part of the disinformation campaign? Both?
Only Who knows,, and who ain;t telling.

There will be a lot of counter protestors present,,,gun hating nuts and supporters of the VA regime,,,anyone showing up,,,starting trouble,,,it will all be blamed upon the firearm support groups.

Trump has not been vocal in support of groups going up against Coonman because of what happened in Charlottesville is my guess,,,,not giving dimwits anything they can use against him,,like they have after that car wreck and death.

All it takes is one nut job,,,to give coonman and the willing press something to use against all of us and our rights.

If one idiot, in say 100,000 people who show up on Monday,,has a single nazi tat,,,that person will be all over the TV for months to come.coonman and his cronies will use that to paint everyone with shit,,run 24/7 ads in black communities that "THESE" people are coming for them,,,like that pick up truck ad with chains dragging behind it which ran years ago down in Texas.

Monday is full of potential negatives and holds very few possible favorable outcomes.

Old January 17, 2020, 13:04   #273
M90A1
Gettin' there!
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 3409
Quote:
Monday is full of potential negatives and holds very few possible favorable outcomes.
There are no favorable outcomes. Northam and Bloomberg have played this perfectly.
M90A1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17, 2020, 13:11   #274
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by M90A1 View Post
There are no favorable outcomes. Northam and Bloomberg have played this perfectly.
I'm afraid you're correct.

I wish folks would back off from this mass protest on Monday,,,and instead file for counties to succeed from VA and become part of W Va as is now being spoken about/discussed.

That would scare the shit out of Richman.

One single LEO gets hurt Monday,,,all the support and good will now in place with LEO's all over VA disappears.

We'll all see how this goes on Monday,,,,in just 72 hours...........

Old January 17, 2020, 14:01   #275
hkshooter
Mighty Fine!
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 5391
Quote:
I'm afraid you're correct.

I wish folks would back off from this mass protest on Monday,,,and instead file for counties to succeed from VA and become part of W Va as is now being spoken about/discussed.

That would scare the shit out of Richman.

One single LEO gets hurt Monday,,,all the support and good will now in place with LEO's all over VA disappears.

We'll all see how this goes on Monday,,,,in just 72 hours...........
If like to see LEOs stand off and observe without lifting a finger. Make it known they support the 2nd and won't get in the way of peaceful protesters.
Old January 17, 2020, 14:16   #276
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkshooter View Post
If like to see LEOs stand off and observe without lifting a finger. Make it known they support the 2nd and won't get in the way of peaceful protesters.
It won;t be the peaceful protestors harming LEO's,,,,,,just people on the other side wanting an incident,,,knowing it will be blamed on the peaceful folks,,,or one of the crazy groups,,,thinking/believing they can start a race war.

Old January 17, 2020, 14:58   #277
Bama Steve
Registered

FALaholic #: 1982
Antifa changing sides?

Very strange if true:

https://dailycaller.com/2020/01/16/a...#disqus_thread
Old January 17, 2020, 15:39   #278
ftierson
Registered

FALaholic #: 13827
Yeah, staying away, doing nothing and trusting the legal system to save us sounds like a great tactic, especially for .gov agents and sympathizers. After all, it's worked so well so us in the past...

Too bad 'we' didn'r have someone(s) smart enough and devious enough to set up the antifa (and .gov goons) with an appropriate false flag event...

But we don't, so we are guaranteed a loss...

Forrest
ftierson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17, 2020, 15:46   #279
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Right Side Up View Post
So you're the leading expert on successful armed protest now?

Tell us about your favorite armed protest you participated in. I won't hold my breath.
agent #43 compiling his report to his field handlers.
Old January 17, 2020, 15:56   #280
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftierson View Post
Yeah, staying away, doing nothing and trusting the legal system to save us sounds like a great tactic, especially for .gov agents and sympathizers. After all, it's worked so well so us in the past...

Too bad 'we' didn'r have someone(s) smart enough and devious enough to set up the antifa (and .gov goons) with an appropriate false flag event...

But we don't, so we are guaranteed a loss...

Forrest
note that there is nothing stopping the legislative representatives from leaving VA state capitol premises and meeting their constituents face to face on the sidewalk outside the fence.

also note that the democrats will not even be in their offices, because holiday.
Old January 17, 2020, 16:02   #281
ftierson
Registered

FALaholic #: 13827
Quote:
note that there is nothing stopping the legislative representatives from leaving VA state capitol premises and meeting their constituents face to face on the sidewalk outside the fence.

also note that the democrats will not even be in their offices, because holiday.
You make it sound like you think we really still have a Constitutional, representative government...

Forrest
ftierson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17, 2020, 16:05   #282
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftierson View Post
You make it sound like you think we really still have a Constitutional, representative government...

Forrest
that is the null hypothesis that is being tested now.

Intolerable Acts are an auto-indictment, penned and signed by their own hand.

the mal intent and lack of legit authority of the democommies is clear, explicit, and unambiguous--and the very reason why our bill of rights says what it says about subjecting state power to established lawful limits: "shall not be infringed".

Last edited by G1user; January 17, 2020 at 16:13.
Old January 17, 2020, 16:16   #283
Right Side Up
Registered

Quote:
agent #43 compiling his report to his field handlers.
You arent worth the ink. You never did squat, never will, but act like Thomas Paine on the gun boards.
Old January 17, 2020, 16:23   #284
G1user
Registered

Quote:
You arent worth the ink. You never did squat, never will, but act like Thomas Paine on the gun boards.
agent #43 our bill of rights is the law of the land,

and you ain't.

fudds like you are the problem, always have been.

how bout you explain for us what happens to snitches, agent #43?
Old January 17, 2020, 16:43   #285
Whydah
Registered

I've been looking over some of the photos today of Coonman's latest efforts to FEMArize the capital grounds in order to keep out the very citizens those who work (using that term loosely) there represent. Sad. Sad that such an ignoramus and a band of clowns who find themselves in-charge now think we all must obey them. Over history other little potentates have felt the same and found out very different in the end.

I read that there will only be one entrance into the capital area on Monday and everyone will have to pass through metal detectors when gaining entry. What a cluster F* thats going to be!

I've been to previous Lobby Days, but my wife and I have decided not to attend this one. Instead I just donated the money to VCDL. I will not voluntarily walk into Coonman's 'zoo' to help provide him with the PR he is hoping for nor do I play with bumblebees. Attendees will no doubt be herded around, closely watched, and regulated in pre-staged areas that flies directly into the face of the citizen's right to freely lobby their representatives and petition government for a redress of grievances unhindered.

I just don't see the positives, guys! I think it would have been lots better to have focused all this energy in all the localities to organize and consolidate.
Old January 17, 2020, 16:45   #286
Right Side Up
Registered

Quote:

how bout you explain for us what happens to snitches, agent #43?
No clue. What do you do to them.....from experience
Old January 17, 2020, 17:00   #287
Tak
Registered

FALaholic #: 27291
Quote:
I've been looking over some of the photos today of Coonman's latest efforts to FEMArize the capital grounds in order to keep out the very citizens those who work (using that term loosely) there represent. Sad. Sad that such an ignoramus and a band of clowns who find themselves in-charge now think we all must obey them. Over history other little potentates have felt the same and found out very different in the end.

I read that there will only be one entrance into the capital area on Monday and everyone will have to pass through metal detectors when gaining entry. What a cluster F* thats going to be!

I've been to previous Lobby Days, but my wife and I have decided not to attend this one. Instead I just donated the money to VCDL. I will not voluntarily walk into Coonman's 'zoo' to help provide him with the PR he is hoping for nor do I play with bumblebees. Attendees will no doubt be herded around, closely watched, and regulated in pre-staged areas that flies directly into the face of the citizen's right to freely lobby their representatives and petition government for a redress of grievances unhindered.

I just don't see the positives, guys! I think it would have been lots better to have focused all this energy in all the localities to organize and consolidate.
IF people are afraid to assemble, then the fight is already lost.

IF everyone is afraid of the government agents who are going to show up in masks or white hoods waving Nazi flags as a reason to NOT assemble, then the fight is already lost.

IF nobody has the will to strike FEAR into the dark evil hearts of the enemy by showing up at their gates, then the fight is already lost.

SHOW up and be reckoned with, or don't and be ignored.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17, 2020, 17:29   #288
Whydah
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
IF people are afraid to assemble, then the fight is already lost.

IF everyone is afraid of the government agents who are going to show up in masks or white hoods waving Nazi flags as a reason to NOT assemble, then the fight is already lost.

IF nobody has the will to strike FEAR into the dark evil hearts of the enemy by showing up at their gates, then the fight is already lost.

SHOW up and be reckoned with, or don't and be ignored.
No one is afraid to assemble. But do it where and when its beneficial to your cause. I fail to see how being disarmed and herded like cattle at the enemies pleasure is beneficial. As someone else mentioned, it would have been much more effective to have scheduled simultaneous rallies across the state. No way they could have been fenced off! Emotions are running high. But it isn't emotion that will achieve what we want.
Old January 17, 2020, 18:10   #289
G1user
Registered

Quote:
No clue. What do you do to them.....from experience
deep statist institutional treason against our bill of rights is your program, agent #43.

you can't/won't carry, therefore you have nothing whatsoever to say to those of us who do for you that what you cannot/will not do your self.

step aside fudd.
Old January 17, 2020, 18:14   #290
G1user
Registered

Quote:
... I think it would have been lots better to have focused all this energy in all the localities to organize and consolidate.
it is not an either/or operation,
you have to put enough pressure on both state and local,
one absent the other is self neutralizing.

nothing stopping you from block walking now to farm ballots/fundraising for your next primary, for your virginian pro freedom candidates to defeat the carpet baggin bolshies.

lots of shoe leather is one aspect what makes the difference, now, and again and about two months before the primary (2020 convention) is the optimal time.
that means from today till november your walking shoes and clip board are going to have to be your daily tools of the trade.
Get it done man.

I can tell you for a fact the opposition is doing exactly that, because it works.

virginia should be swarming with so many pro gun block walkers that you are tripping over each other, with so many reams of notarized petition signatures that they cant even get them all counted.

hit them where it hurts them-- grass roots pro freedom/liberty is their kryptonite, always has been.

you do realize that if you virginians got half your conservative pro gun wimmin folk out to show up at your local seats, then you would absolutely obliterate the bolshies, curb stomp them at their own game.
your wives and daughters will get it done where the old guard white dude silverbacks like Grampa Phil simply haven't, because right tool for the right job, and that's a fact.

this is not the same society it was back in 1970, from now on, conservative rural females are what will keep us free, and you virginia good ole boys are going to have to do whatever it takes to engage your better halves, wives and your daughters of virginia,
or else you will continue to get yourselves rolled up by hysterical insane pink pussy hat SJWs, and you have no good excuse on that.

at this point, there is one and only one thing for you men folk to say to your wimmin folk-- show them the state flag and say only this:
"it is time for you gals to step up on this promise made with the blood sweat and tears shed by your great grandmoms to bring old dominion into the world, we cannot do it without You."
you can start by getting them their state carry permits, there is no reason not to, just some paperwork, and it is the necessary and proper "next step" to take (see below).

you virginians task is only just starting.
you have to commit to holding massive pro gun rallies in all the 125 pro-freedom localities this month in support of

District Convention Dates and Filing Deadlines for Delegate candidates are as follows (in chronological order):

10th CD: Convention April 16th – Filing Deadline Jan. 23rd
1st CD: Convention May 7th – Filing Deadline March 1st
3rd CD: Convention May 7th – Filing Deadline February 28th
8th CD: Convention May 7th – Filing Deadline February 12th
5th CD: Convention May 14th – Filing Deadline March 31st
11th CD: Convention May 14th – Filing Deadline March 11th
4th CD: Convention May 21st– Filing Deadline March 18th
6th CD: Convention May 21st – – Filing Deadline February 1st
7th CD: Convention May 21st – Filing Deadline March 1st
An additional 13 “at large” delegates will be elected at the Republican Party of Virginia Convention on April 29-30 in Harrisonburg, Va., for a net total of 46.

these rallys have to be free chili dogs/popcorn/sodas(hot chocolate coffee whatever)/cotton candy, banjos and car pools to stuff the local seat grounds and have a party and a good rebel laugh in the faces of the democommies.
the time of these rallies it 1:25pm to never let the shit heads forget 125 localities are pro bill of rights, pro liberty and freedom from the shitheads.

last but not least, best I can tell you virginians only have about half a million active carry permits (430K back in 2017) of the ~18 million carry permits in this country.
you need to have a lot more than that, and sooner (as in RIGHT FRIKKIN NOW), not "later" which never comes.
Flood the court offices with carry permit applications, and i mean by friday of next week.
VCDL should consider offering to volunteer to assist the district courts with processing as many virginians as possible to have their carry permits in hand come next november.
Press day with VCDL & local sheriff promoting carry permits for pro freedom virginians in response to the "emergency" called by governor coonman blackface babymurder.

you have to respond by becoming the Rebel Alliance. embrace it. own it.

so get your gun buddies and get busy.
yall got chores to get done

you only get one go at it, no one is coming to save you, so make it count, All Hands On Deck.
what else you got to do instead?

Last edited by G1user; January 17, 2020 at 19:43.
Old January 17, 2020, 19:53   #291
G1user
Registered

Old January 18, 2020, 00:42   #292
Right Side Up
Registered

Quote:
deep statist institutional treason against our bill of rights is your program, agent #43.

you can't/won't carry, therefore you have nothing whatsoever to say to those of us who do for you that what you cannot/will not do your self.

step aside fudd.
The only time you might be useful to me is if I needed someone to talk smack for me. Because....talking head. Nothing more.
Old January 18, 2020, 00:52   #293
G1user
Registered

Quote:
The only time you might be useful to me is if I needed someone to talk smack for me. Because....talking head. Nothing more.
^^^ boomerfudd bullshit like this, is the problem, always has been.
Old January 18, 2020, 01:35   #294
G1user
Registered

Old January 18, 2020, 02:44   #295
G1user
Registered

VCDL posts intentions for VCDL 1.20.20 lobby day, posting call for

"...VCDL needs at least 10,000 members/gun owners to commit to "taking one for the team'" by entering the Capitol grounds unarmed around 10 am and being in place for the rally by 10:45 am. Those who were lobbying will already be unarmed, so we urge them to be part of the 10,000 inside the fencing...."

"...For every one (disarmed) gun owner on the Capitol grounds, we need another two to five people outside the Capitol grounds's fence on 9th Street. Those doing so can be legally armed...."

https://www.facebook.com/VCDL.ORG/po...yOA&__tn__=K-R

Last edited by G1user; January 18, 2020 at 02:51.
Old January 18, 2020, 07:45   #296
Whydah
Registered

Quote:
VCDL posts intentions for VCDL 1.20.20 lobby day, posting call for

"...VCDL needs at least 10,000 members/gun owners to commit to "taking one for the team'" by entering the Capitol grounds unarmed around 10 am and being in place for the rally by 10:45 am. Those who were lobbying will already be unarmed, so we urge them to be part of the 10,000 inside the fencing...."

"...For every one (disarmed) gun owner on the Capitol grounds, we need another two to five people outside the Capitol grounds's fence on 9th Street. Those doing so can be legally armed...."

https://www.facebook.com/VCDL.ORG/po...yOA&__tn__=K-R
Will Coonman extend the 'gun free zone' to counter that? We'll soon see.

What an insult to Virginia citizens - being disarmed before entering their own capital grounds that have been turned into 'Camp Coonman'. I'm sure he and his lieutenants will be comfortable down at the Gov.'s Mansion watching it all unfold on CCTV.
Old January 18, 2020, 09:02   #297
Tip_drill
Registered

The DNC as well as the entire court system in the state of Virginia has just told citizens that despite what The United States constitution and the Virginia state constitution says as well as laws written and passed in 2012 to stop a tyrant governor from using a state of emergency as an excuse to disarm the people..That you have no rights.. only privileged that your superiors will dispense to you as they see fit... and the police are willing to enforce this by barrel of a gun.

What they are really telling you here is that the system, their laws and their courts and especially your rights are an illusion....We the people should respond back to them in kind and recognize their authority, legitimacy and their right to govern us the same as they do our rights.

This is the moment in US history when the communists let their masks slip off and we all got a good look at what they really are.... these state politicians and their courts are just a gang of criminal mercenaries there to rob you of your money for their own personal enrichment.

The systems inability to fix itself in a cut and dry , black & white, blatantly unconstitutional, illegal power grab such as this one renders it 100% illegitimate... these state legislators and judges would have you believe by their actions that they are illiterate, and can’t read the very constitutions they all swore an oath to uphold..these are enemy combatant warlords that have hijacked the state... not politicians, judges and police in VA.

Same goes for the fed govt under Trump.. if your rights can be stripped from you this easily they never existed in the first place and the federal governments ability to protect these rights is non existent.... you all should remember this come tax season.

Last edited by Tip_drill; January 18, 2020 at 09:10.
Old January 18, 2020, 09:52   #298
Whydah
Registered

My wife and I sat up until 2AM the other night watching the city council meeting held in Lynchburg, Va. for the purpose of voting on becoming a Second Amendment sanctuary. Both the Mayor and Assistant Mayor (leftist Democrats) had made several under-handed moves earlier to not have to address the issue, but were cornered and had to schedule the event at a larger venue to accommodate the crowd.

Hundreds attended. Over one hundred signed up to speak. Only about five speakers opposed the resolution. Regardless, Council voted down the resolution 4 to 2. (Mayor only votes to break tie votes). One member, an attorney, spewed for 15 minutes as to why his vote was 'Nay'. He concluded to say that Council must obey Richmond because Richmond "was the sovereign" authority. Blatant ignorance! Council's sovereigns were the citizens in the auditorium, NOT Richmond. Richmond didn't vote them into office, the citizens did... to their now chagrin. That, my friends, is the mindset of these idiots!
Old January 18, 2020, 10:49   #299
G1user
Registered

Quote:
My wife and I...
she has her carry permit?

how about her conservative gal pals?
Do all the other gals all have their carry permits too?

at this late date, why not?
the consequences of that failure to engage are what exactly?

a virginia of 8 million virginians of which half a million are carry permit holders that vote, lobby, run for office, block walk for pro gun candidates, write pro gun bills,
is very different from a virginia showing 1.5 million permit holders (most of which are chicks) doing the same thing
on the under standing that--

"we cannot do it without you gals."

think about it.

the opposition has that figured out and dialed in.
Old January 18, 2020, 14:21   #300
G1user
Registered

so this means that virginia guard and federal armed forces are staging at the richmond airport as a prelude to deploying in richmond against virginians excercising their constitutionally protected civil rights to assemble for redress of grievances--