The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Politics

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 04, 2019, 19:13   #1
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 22,391
Michael Savage on impeachment

Monolog at the first of the show gives a look at impeachment you just don't see. So I took what he said and looked up each of the scholars on impeachment that were witnesses today. Sure looks like Savage is right.

It's a long show but covers a lot of ground. He at one point accuses Nancy Pelosi of useing the jews to stir up anti semetism. Says the jews will be blamed for all this impeachment effort. This is probably true because the lefts new stars are AOC and her crew. Anyway you might find this you tube interesting.

https://youtu.be/6iLndJdFl40
Bawana jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 04, 2019, 21:33   #2
Enquiring Minds
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 209
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Fo-La, So-Fla... Ho-la?
Posts: 5,391
Well, I saw only 2 of Duh Dems 3 Law "Professors", and one was a Jewish Lesbian (Karlan), and the other was a Jewish guy (Feldman) who is supposedly married to a (trans?) woman, yet presents to the world with totally QUEER mannerisms and speech affects... I'm assuming the 3rd one was a pre-op Jewish M-to-F transgender, possibly in a wheelchair.

Am I also NOT supposed to notice that BOTH Chairman Schiff AND Chairman Nadler are Jewish?????

WTF are the odds on all that, given that The Chosen are, what, 2.6% of the USA population?

I'm not going to waste 1 hour listening to Michael "shalom" Savage obfuscate all of that.
__________________
I actually know where Hither and Yon are--I've been there!
Enquiring Minds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 04, 2019, 21:55   #3
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 22,391
Point is who picked those folks as spokesmen for impeachment? Like Savage says, Pelosi ran off to Europe while she had her chosen do impeachment. Savage named the jews in this impeachment and frets that jews are going to be blamed. That blame will run through the democrat party and the anti semetic girls will capitalize on it.

You have to wonder why the American jews are putting themselves in this position, Trump has done nothing impeachable. Savage compares it to Christ being tried and crucified.
Bawana jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 05, 2019, 08:47   #4
TedKennedy
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 77344
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Sapulpa OK
Posts: 1,559
You're not supposed to notice.
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 05, 2019, 08:59   #5
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 12,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
Point is who picked those folks as spokesmen for impeachment? Like Savage says, Pelosi ran off to Europe while she had her chosen do impeachment. Savage named the jews in this impeachment and frets that jews are going to be blamed. That blame will run through the democrat party and the anti semetic girls will capitalize on it.

You have to wonder why the American jews are putting themselves in this position, Trump has done nothing impeachable. Savage compares it to Christ being tried and crucified.
If you're trying to wrap this around religion you're trying too hard. It isn't that complicated, Pelosi took off to Europe partly because she is not completely down with this impeachment thing. While she knows this is for all the chips She also knows it has the potential to blow up in their faces. So she's keeping her plausible deniability options open as best she can.

Pelosi is smart enough to know that the impeachment thing was better used as a threat. Once a threat turns into action it's no longer useful as a threat and cannot be used to constrain the actions of your adversary. In other words, don't start a fight you ain't ready to finish. And regardless of how it turns out there will be a day after, someone will have to lead the democrats out of this rabbit hole they ran down and it won't be the ones who got 'em there. If she plays it right she wins either way.
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
Do or do not. There is no try. -Yoda

Last edited by bubbagump; December 05, 2019 at 09:05.
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 05, 2019, 11:44   #6
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 22,391
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
If you're trying to wrap this around religion you're trying too hard. It isn't that complicated, Pelosi took off to Europe partly because she is not completely down with this impeachment thing. While she knows this is for all the chips She also knows it has the potential to blow up in their faces. So she's keeping her plausible deniability options open as best she can.

Pelosi is smart enough to know that the impeachment thing was better used as a threat. Once a threat turns into action it's no longer useful as a threat and cannot be used to constrain the actions of your adversary. In other words, don't start a fight you ain't ready to finish. And regardless of how it turns out there will be a day after, someone will have to lead the democrats out of this rabbit hole they ran down and it won't be the ones who got 'em there. If she plays it right she wins either way.
Its Savage that is wrapping this around religion, he brought up its powerful jews doing the impeachment. It's all there to listen to if you want. Savage is a jew so it's fair to say if he brought it up then it's on him.

I have to admit what Savage says is true, it sure looks bad so many jews are involved in the impeachment.
Bawana jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 05, 2019, 11:52   #7
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
V guy's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 10282
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: miami
Posts: 18,249
Human garbage was on display..............not law.

It was just like what Dukes and Barons would say about restoring the King, and getting rid of the Constitution.

Baron Trump has to go? WTF??

Animals only were testifying, except for Turley; animals-university pukes who could not work as a lawyer anywhere, even in assigned counsel cases due to revulsion at their clients, and a total inability to mount any sort of defense.........so they teach. Work in the law? hahahhaha.
V guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 05, 2019, 11:57   #8
TedKennedy
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 77344
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Sapulpa OK
Posts: 1,559
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
Its Savage that is wrapping this around religion, he brought up its powerful jews doing the impeachment. It's all there to listen to if you want. Savage is a jew so it's fair to say if he brought it up then it's on him.

I have to admit what Savage says is true, it sure looks bad so many jews are involved in the impeachment.
If these crooks were Muslims, no one would say a thing about religion.
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 05, 2019, 12:05   #9
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 22,391
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
If these crooks were Muslims, no one would say a thing about religion.
Well do you ever watch Tucker? He often points out how many folks are on the Saudi payroll in DC. For all we know enough people have been bribed to set this impeachment up because Trump put our embassy in Jerusalem. It had to piss off the Saudis and what better way to get Trump than to have the jews throw him out?

You never really know the truth so speculation is all we have. Yet the visual of a bunch of Jewish politicians trying to throw Trump out helps whom and hurts whom?
Bawana jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 05, 2019, 12:15   #10
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
V guy's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 10282
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: miami
Posts: 18,249
The "toad" or Penquin( whatever you prefer)....Nadler was unable to come up with anyone credible at all.

This was just total bullshit again.


Just who is more pissed off, is the big question.
The fake polls say 50-50, like they always do.

Republicans and Trump supporters nationwide are..............many democrats are worried about this, and may not vote for impeachment, and they want it to die.............

Because so many voters back home are furious about this, probably more than just republicans, it will hurt Dem turnout, and will only help republican turnout. Angry voters will vote.
V guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 05, 2019, 12:34   #11
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 22,391
Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
The "toad" or Penquin( whatever you prefer)....Nadler was unable to come up with anyone credible at all.

This was just total bullshit again.


Just who is more pissed off, is the big question.
The fake polls say 50-50, like they always do.

Republicans and Trump supporters nationwide are..............many democrats are worried about this, and may not vote for impeachment, and they want it to die.............

Because so many voters back home are furious about this, probably more than just republicans, it will hurt Dem turnout, and will only help republican turnout. Angry voters will vote.
Yet it could be a huge change of power should the voters focus on who is doing the impeachment. Not just the democrat party but all the jews that are doing the impeachment. This is easily a power grab within the party. The dems are all about identity politics and once the identity is pointed out its jews leading the impeachment then it's going to really hurt the jews of this country.

I am thinking they got played big time on this, Trump is the most popular potus I have ever seen and as this goes through the blame is going to ride on someone. Nancy is in hiding in Europe so it won't look like she is leading impeachment.
Bawana jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 05, 2019, 15:28   #12
Romul
Banned - Nigerian IP address
 
FALaholic #: 82193
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Ohio
Posts: 67
Now the whole impeachment is based on what. i don't understand what its based on. So many didn't like Obama and this card did't and would't have been played no matter what.
Romul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2019, 02:15   #13
old_spambo
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 75387
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Nowhere/OR
Posts: 272
The current democratic party is nothing more that lying, socialist, scum.

Remember the Christine Ford fiasco? Bitch didn't remember how she
got the house, where the house was, how she got home and *only* had
1 beer but was sure it was Brett Kavanagh who tried to get in her pants.

Then there was the bitch Swetnick that said she went to numerous parties
where Kavanaugh and Mark Judge served *innocent* girls spiked punch
before gang raping the *innocent* girls. Pure BS.

And the commie Senators treated the BS as fact along with CNN, CBS,
MS-NBC......

Remember Jussie Smollett? Beat up by 2 white guys wearing MAGA hats
that dumped bleach on him and tried to hang him. Pure BS

Three examples of lies where the perpetrators were never charged with
perjury.

As soon as a Democrat/Socialist/Communist moves his lips, they are lying.

Old_Spambo
old_spambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2019, 10:38   #14
Temp
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 10384
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: right of center
Posts: 4,349
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
Says the jews will be blamed for all this impeachment effort. This is probably true because the lefts new stars are AOC and her crew.
https://youtu.be/6iLndJdFl40
It's true simply because it's true.
Temp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2019, 11:08   #15
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 22,391
Quote:
Originally Posted by Temp View Post
It's true simply because it's true.
Obviously it's true the impeachment is being largely overseen and lead by people who are Jews. It's going to set back a lot of work people have done to stop antisemitism. It's odd that these people who call themselves jews step into a position that will bring on real hate for jews. If they get impeachment put through then it will look really bad for all Jews because Trump is the best potus we have ever had.

Trump has set records for helping people, all people. Like Savage says "Trump ain't Jesus" but he has done more for Americans than any other potus. This impeachment is going to hurt jews in my opinion.
Bawana jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2019, 11:15   #16
Temp
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 10384
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: right of center
Posts: 4,349
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
Obviously it's true the impeachment is being largely overseen and lead by people who are Jews. It's going to set back a lot of work people have done to stop antisemitism.
Yeah,.....years of censorship just plumb wasted.
Temp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2019, 11:21   #17
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 22,391
Quote:
Originally Posted by Temp View Post
Yeah,.....years of censorship just plumb wasted.
I look at a future that will be full of hate and antisemitic behavior. That behavior will give reason for more gun controls and added hate speech controls. In short it's hate created that will be used against Americans.
Bawana jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2019, 11:48   #18
TedKennedy
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 77344
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Sapulpa OK
Posts: 1,559
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
I look at a future that will be full of hate and antisemitic behavior. That behavior will give reason for more gun controls and added hate speech controls. In short it's hate created that will be used against Americans.
Gun control? Hate speech laws? Only Koreans would support such things.
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2019, 12:12   #19
Temp
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 10384
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: right of center
Posts: 4,349
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
I look at a future that will be full of hate and antisemitic behavior. That behavior will give reason for more gun controls and added hate speech controls. In short it's hate created that will be used against Americans.
I see a future that knows the truth. When three Jewish professors, who had absolutely no first had knowledge of the matters being discussed, were brought before Congress and broadcast to the world,....that was the red pill for the masses.
Temp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2019, 12:14   #20
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 22,391
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
Gun control? Hate speech laws? Only Koreans would support such things.
Bawana jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2019, 12:16   #21
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 22,391
Quote:
Originally Posted by Temp View Post
I see a future that knows the truth. When three Jewish professors, who had absolutely no first had knowledge of the matters being discussed, were brought before Congress and broadcast to the world,....that was the red pill for the masses.
That's what Savage was talking about, a parade of Jews throwing out Trump when he is innocent of the charges. A Jesus complex.
Bawana jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2019, 12:23   #22
TedKennedy
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 77344
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Sapulpa OK
Posts: 1,559
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
That's what Savage was talking about, a parade of Jews throwing out Trump when he is innocent of the charges. A Jesus complex.
He's not innocent by a long shot. The fact that a large percentage of his foes are Jewish doesn't mean much. A large percentage of his supporters are as well. It just points out that there's a large percentage of Jewish folks in our government. It's a great example - everyone should be so patriotic and civic minded.
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2019, 12:49   #23
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 22,391
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
He's not innocent by a long shot. The fact that a large percentage of his foes are Jewish doesn't mean much. A large percentage of his supporters are as well. It just points out that there's a large percentage of Jewish folks in our government. It's a great example - everyone should be so patriotic and civic minded.
Innocent of the charges, tell me what law he broke?
Bawana jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2019, 12:54   #24
TedKennedy
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 77344
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Sapulpa OK
Posts: 1,559
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
Innocent of the charges, tell me what law he broke?
I said he wasn't innocent. He's guilty of adultery. lying, misrepresenting himself as Pro - 2A, and generally shored up the dam that keeps the swamp full. He's appointed folks that came right out of the DC trenches, those that have zero respect for you, your rights, or your property.
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2019, 12:58   #25
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 22,391
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
I said he wasn't innocent. He's guilty of adultery. lying, misrepresenting himself as Pro - 2A, and generally shored up the dam that keeps the swamp full. He's appointed folks that came right out of the DC trenches, those that have zero respect for you, your rights, or your property.
We are talking about impeachment and the charges brought against him. Maybe you better get more coffee and adjust your thinking.
Bawana jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2019, 13:14   #26
TedKennedy
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 77344
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Sapulpa OK
Posts: 1,559
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
We are talking about impeachment and the charges brought against him. Maybe you better get more coffee and adjust your thinking.
Yeah, that's probably a good idea. Maybe with some coffee and self-delusion I can see how great America is becoming.
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2019, 13:28   #27
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 22,391
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
Yeah, that's probably a good idea. Maybe with some coffee and self-delusion I can see how great America is becoming.
you take what good that comes with the bad if you can. So how does this all look in impeachment, does it look like Trump is being ganged up on or are you in the not give a crap mode?
Bawana jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2019, 13:42   #28
TedKennedy
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 77344
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Sapulpa OK
Posts: 1,559
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
you take what good that comes with the bad if you can. So how does this all look in impeachment, does it look like Trump is being ganged up on or are you in the not give a crap mode?
I quit giving a crap years ago. It's all just amusement at this point.
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2019, 13:44   #29
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 22,391
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
I quit giving a crap years ago. It's all just amusement at this point.
So how does it look to you as an American, how do you think others see this impeachment?
Bawana jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2019, 14:05   #30
TedKennedy
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 77344
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Sapulpa OK
Posts: 1,559
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
So how does it look to you as an American, how do you think others see this impeachment?
For most - I believe they see it as a culmination of three years of childish behavior on the part of a rich kid that won the greatest title in the land. He had an opportunity to prove his detractors wrong, instead he doubled-down on the stupidity, turned his back on his base and Tweeted his way into a position of being the buffoon of the free world.

I voted for him, suspicious though I was. I hoped his riches would insulate him from the influences that plague other officials in our country. Obviously I was dead wrong. He's a spoiled brat, and has shown it to the world.

Now the world cheers on his detractors, happy to see a buffoon fall.
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2019, 14:10   #31
Temp
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 10384
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: right of center
Posts: 4,349
Trump caused the tribe to show their faces. That's his greatest achievement.

Historical, actually.
Temp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2019, 14:21   #32
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 22,391
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
For most - I believe they see it as a culmination of three years of childish behavior on the part of a rich kid that won the greatest title in the land. He had an opportunity to prove his detractors wrong, instead he doubled-down on the stupidity, turned his back on his base and Tweeted his way into a position of being the buffoon of the free world.

I voted for him, suspicious though I was. I hoped his riches would insulate him from the influences that plague other officials in our country. Obviously I was dead wrong. He's a spoiled brat, and has shown it to the world.

Now the world cheers on his detractors, happy to see a buffoon fall.
So we can put you down as an anti Trumper So who would have been better? Who would have done all the good things he has done? From your post you have a real bias against success that you don't think is deserved, who else could have done what Trump has for so many Americans?

Is it just you hate Trump because of who he is?
Bawana jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2019, 14:28   #33
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 22,391
Quote:
Originally Posted by Temp View Post
Trump caused the tribe to show their faces. That's his greatest achievement.

Historical, actually.
Heck I just wonder how this plays out. The jews have played a victim status for a long time and now they seem to gang up on a really great potus. If the haters start useing this impeachment for more reasons to hate then it will lead to more violence. With more violence the victim card gets played and we get more gun controls. The same folks that impeach Trump will be the same ones who give us more gun controls, the law makers.
Bawana jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2019, 14:31   #34
TedKennedy
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 77344
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Sapulpa OK
Posts: 1,559
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
So we can put you down as an anti Trumper So who would have been better? Who would have done all the good things he has done? From your post you have a real bias against success that you don't think is deserved, who else could have done what Trump has for so many Americans?

Is it just you hate Trump because of who he is?
Yes, BJ, I hate Trump because of who he is, that's why I voted for him.

I've come to believe that Hillary would have been better. That ragged old bitch is worthless, but at least opposing her would rally conservatives.

Trump had it all, and did nothing - well, maybe made a few more enemies in the Middle East, but at this point, what does it matter?
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2019, 14:44   #35
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 22,391
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
Yes, BJ, I hate Trump because of who he is, that's why I voted for him.

I've come to believe that Hillary would have been better. That ragged old bitch is worthless, but at least opposing her would rally conservatives.

Trump had it all, and did nothing - well, maybe made a few more enemies in the Middle East, but at this point, what does it matter?
Its just my opinion but you really don't understand what he is up against. He is fighting alone against the entire swamp and they hold him in check by a three year impeachment. Everything he says or does is evidence used against him to throw him out. He is doing far better than anyone else at this point.

I still believe Savage is right, this is gonna hurt.
Bawana jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2019, 14:56   #36
TedKennedy
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 77344
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Sapulpa OK
Posts: 1,559
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
Its just my opinion but you really don't understand what he is up against. He is fighting alone against the entire swamp and they hold him in check by a three year impeachment. Everything he says or does is evidence used against him to throw him out. He is doing far better than anyone else at this point.

I still believe Savage is right, this is gonna hurt.
I don't guess you noticed, but he's appointed some of the worst swamp creatures to important positions. Savage is probably right, but, that's the way it goes. The whole lot of them are worthless, the only decent guys that I know in DC are Marines and one former Marine. The whole place could burn down and America would be better off.

You need to wake up. Trump nor anyone else is going to save America. It's over, we are on the slide. Enjoy the theatrics, that's all you're gonna get.
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2019, 15:06   #37
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 22,391
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
I don't guess you noticed, but he's appointed some of the worst swamp creatures to important positions. Savage is probably right, but, that's the way it goes. The whole lot of them are worthless, the only decent guys that I know in DC are Marines and one former Marine. The whole place could burn down and America would be better off.

You need to wake up. Trump nor anyone else is going to save America. It's over, we are on the slide. Enjoy the theatrics, that's all you're gonna get.
Not to argue but I don't think you uderstand the system we have. You decry his appointments but who else can he appoint that will pass the swamps approval? He picks the least of the evils that he can and only those he knows will get into the job he chose them for. What then? What do you do when you know the man you hired can't or won't perform?

I am awake and not only have had my mornings coffee but my noon ice coffee.
Bawana jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2019, 16:44   #38
Temp
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 10384
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: right of center
Posts: 4,349
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
Heck I just wonder how this plays out.
Lots of aliyah.
Temp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 08, 2019, 21:26   #39
Enquiring Minds
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 209
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Fo-La, So-Fla... Ho-la?
Posts: 5,391
The Chosen still have plenty of strings to pull (mostly Banking/Bonds/WorldEcon) if they need to "steer" Trump in the "correct" direction...

The whole impeachment charade is just one the many null-pointers (aka Nothing Burgers) they use to stir up The Sheeple, in order to gauge/calibrate their polling/MSM/mind-control apparatus.
__________________
I actually know where Hither and Yon are--I've been there!
Enquiring Minds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11, 2019, 09:14   #40
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 22,391
This morning Fox news is saying it was a Jewish store that was attacked.
Bawana jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11, 2019, 09:47   #41
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 63101
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 6,023
No pissant poisoning of the well yet - maybe there's recognition by him, that the zionists are squabbling over who does what, with a how and a when!! Soros vs Adleson!
__________________
"It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled!" -- Mark Twain

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression... There is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we must be most aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." -- William O. Douglas, US Supreme Court Justice from 1939-1975

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -- Krishnamurti
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 11, 2019, 09:58   #42
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 22,391
I was watching Fox news and I believe it was Bloomenthal that was speaking about anti semetic behavior on the increase by 57%. Savage called it, the optics of the impeachment show heavy Jewish involvement and the loonies will use this for their Jewish hatred.

I hope the Synagogues are armed up and ready.
Bawana jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11, 2019, 20:18   #43
STG_58_guy
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 65886
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 10,002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
I was watching Fox news and I believe it was Bloomenthal that was speaking about anti semetic behavior on the increase by 57%. Savage called it, the optics of the impeachment show heavy Jewish involvement and the loonies will use this for their Jewish hatred.

I hope the Synagogues are armed up and ready.
40% or so of US voters think President Trump should be impeached and convicted. These are people stuck in massive, poorly informed group think, who generally believe big government is good, guns are bad, and most aren't white males. These people don't understand that we are a Republic or the reason that is so important. Most also aren't Jews.

If this has anything to do with Jews it is because for some aspect of their cultural experience, a few Jewish elites can twist their cognative thinking in a way that allows them to believe and declare to the world a narrative that no rational person can believe. It isn't a Jewish thing. It's a cultural thing. Perhaps exclusively prevalent in New York City and California. I dunno.
__________________
...
...
I intend to enjoy all 120 years of my life. I just need to get that done before I'm 65.
STG_58_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11, 2019, 20:41   #44
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 22,391
Quote:
Originally Posted by STG_58_guy View Post
40% or so of US voters think President Trump should be impeached and convicted. These are people stuck in massive, poorly informed group think, who generally believe big government is good, guns are bad, and most aren't white males. These people don't understand that we are a Republic or the reason that is so important. Most also aren't Jews.

If this has anything to do with Jews it is because for some aspect of their cultural experience, a few Jewish elites can twist their cognative thinking in a way that allows them to believe and declare to the world a narrative that no rational person can believe. It isn't a Jewish thing. It's a cultural thing. Perhaps exclusively prevalent in New York City and California. I dunno.
Its the optics of the impeachment, a parade of people who are Jews and run by Nadler and Schiff who are Jews. The witnesses are mostly Jews so what it does look like will be used by the loons. The antisemitism is going to come out just as Savage feared. My fear is when the antisemitism starts killing people then the call for gun controls are really going to be bad.
Bawana jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:23.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
©1998-2019 The FAL Files