The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > RKBA & Legal

Notices

Old November 21, 2019, 09:35   #1
Whydah
Registered

FALaholic #: 74237
Peoples's Republic of Virginia

Nine Virginia counties, mostly rural, have now made declarations that they are Second Amendment sanctuaries while a number of others are scheduled to take up the matter. It is more symbolic that anything, but does plainly show the dissatisfaction if not down right anger over the earlier state elections this month and the intention of Gov. Coonman to press for draconian anti-gun laws with the assistance of his cabal of leftist legislators. This is truly a rural vs urban/suburban struggle as the state's rural areas are being increasingly disenfranchised both politically and economically. Don't look for these declarations to pass in the cities and counties of what I would refer to as the 'Communist Crescent' that includes northern Virginia and arches down into Tidewater.

1. Lee County becomes Virginia's Ninth 2A Sanctuary!
2. Article covering the resolution votes by some of the new Sanctuary counties
3. Correction on Accomack County contact information :-(
4. Action item: Agusta County to consider 2A Sanctuary resolution
5. Action Item: Bedford County to consider 2A Sanctuary resolution
6. Action Item: Pulaski County to consider 2A Sanctuary resolution
7. Action item: Shenandoah County to consider 2A Sanctuary resolution
8. Action Item: Contact Chesterfield County Board of Supervisors about 2A Sanctuary resolution
9. Action Item: Contact Fauquier County Board of Supervisors about 2A Sanctuary resolution and meeting
10. Action Item: Contact James City County Board of Supervisors about 2A Sanctuary resolution
11. Action Item: Contact Orange County Board of Supervisors about 2A Sanctuary resolution
12. Action Item: Contact Radford City Council about 2A Sanctuary resolution
13. Massive turnouts continue - Amelia County photos
Whydah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 21, 2019, 11:19   #2
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whydah View Post
Nine Virginia counties, mostly rural, have now made declarations that they are Second Amendment sanctuaries while a number of others are scheduled to take up the matter. It is more symbolic that anything, but does plainly show the dissatisfaction if not down right anger over the earlier state elections this month and the intention of Gov. Coonman to press for draconian anti-gun laws with the assistance of his cabal of leftist legislators. This is truly a rural vs urban/suburban struggle as the state's rural areas are being increasingly disenfranchised both politically and economically. Don't look for these declarations to pass in the cities and counties of what I would refer to as the 'Communist Crescent' that includes northern Virginia and arches down into Tidewater.

1. Lee County becomes Virginia's Ninth 2A Sanctuary!
2. Article covering the resolution votes by some of the new Sanctuary counties
3. Correction on Accomack County contact information :-(
4. Action item: Agusta County to consider 2A Sanctuary resolution
5. Action Item: Bedford County to consider 2A Sanctuary resolution
6. Action Item: Pulaski County to consider 2A Sanctuary resolution
7. Action item: Shenandoah County to consider 2A Sanctuary resolution
8. Action Item: Contact Chesterfield County Board of Supervisors about 2A Sanctuary resolution
9. Action Item: Contact Fauquier County Board of Supervisors about 2A Sanctuary resolution and meeting
10. Action Item: Contact James City County Board of Supervisors about 2A Sanctuary resolution
11. Action Item: Contact Orange County Board of Supervisors about 2A Sanctuary resolution
12. Action Item: Contact Radford City Council about 2A Sanctuary resolution
13. Massive turnouts continue - Amelia County photos
state has the fiduciary obligation to represent your rights.

when the state misrepresents that obligation,
when the soap, ballot, and jury box are no longer sufficient to protect your liberty
then you do have the un alienable right to reconstitute, and make it so.

SASOs are now the future of the gun culture in america.
Old November 21, 2019, 18:09   #3
ncjeeper
Registered

FALaholic #: 65663
Let's hope Wythe county does it too.
Old November 21, 2019, 19:54   #4
Jarhead504
Registered

FALaholic #: 65022
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
state has the fiduciary obligation to represent your rights.

when the state misrepresents that obligation,
when the soap, ballot, and jury box are no longer sufficient to protect your liberty
then you do have the un alienable right to reconstitute, and make it so.

"SASOs are now the future of the" gun culture" in america.
I agree with you Brother G1user on the first part of your post because it is non-debatable, non-negotiable, but what the fug is a "gun culture" other than verbiage used by the main marxist media?

"Gun culture"?? I don't think so.

Jarhead
Old November 22, 2019, 01:15   #5
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarhead504 View Post
I agree with you Brother G1user on the first part of your post because it is non-debatable, non-negotiable, but what the fug is a "gun culture" other than verbiage used by the main marxist media?

"Gun culture"?? I don't think so.

Jarhead
explained

choosing not to choose is making a choice.
Old November 22, 2019, 08:37   #6
Bubacus
Registered

FALaholic #: 13971
Looks like Virginia is trying to monitor "gun purchases" via banks and credit cards as well:

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/de...gun-purchases/

Virginia Democrat’s Bill Would Enlist Credit Card Companies in Monitoring Gun Purchases

Virginia politicians are feeling their anti-gun oats. After using Bloombucks to flip the state legislature from red to blue, they’ve wasted no time in introducing gun control bills in Richmond on Monday. And in the US House, a Virginia Congresswoman has filed legislation that would require credit card companies to keep an eye on what you’re buying at the gun store.

While credit card companies have been reluctant about being drawn into the corporate gun control business, if the bill passes, it would be a powerful incentive for gun buyers to pay cash rather than using their Visa, MasterCard or Discover cards.

Rep. Jennifer Wexton’s (D–Va.) “Gun Violence Prevention Through Financial Intelligence Act” would require the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) to “request information from financial institutions for the purpose of developing an advisory about the identification and reporting of suspicious activity.” The bill’s aim is to identify a consistent purchasing pattern among people who buy firearms and firearm accessories in order to conduct “lone wolf acts of terror” and expose how the firearms market in the United States is exploited by would-be mass shooters.

“Banks, credit card companies, and retailers have unique insight into the behavior and purchasing patterns that can help identify and prevent mass shootings,” Wexton explained in a statement. “The red flags are there—someone just needs to be paying attention.”
Old November 22, 2019, 09:01   #7
W.E.G.
FAL Files Administrator
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 1211
Please join VCDL.

The enemies responsible for recent events in Virginia have made it no secret that their next targets are North Carolina and Texas.

Fight now.

Ask me about the Mason-Dixon FAL Collectors Association.
W.E.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22, 2019, 12:42   #8
justashooter
Registered

FALaholic #: 5967
roe v wade was when you lost America. pennsylvania welcomes you, gary, but the pay isn't as good from the state as it is from the feds.
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.

The next time I hear "THE RANGE IS NOW HOT", it just wont be the same.

Max tried another question. "What sort of people live about here?"
"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Max remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Max.
"You must be," said the Jin, "or you wouldn't have come here."
justashooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22, 2019, 14:18   #9
ncjeeper
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.E.G. View Post
Please join VCDL.
Just mailed in my app. Thanks I am new to VA and didn't know about this organization.
Old November 22, 2019, 15:22   #10
Whydah
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncjeeper View Post
Just mailed in my app. Thanks I am new to VA and didn't know about this organization.
The VCDL is a pitt bull in the midst of a pack of wolves. VCDL had done more for the inalienable right of self-defense and private gun ownership in Virginia than any organization I can think of.
Old November 22, 2019, 18:18   #11
VALMET
Curio & Relic
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 1826
Quote:
The VCDL is a pitt bull in the midst of a pack of wolves. VCDL had done more for the inalienable right of self-defense and private gun ownership in Virginia than any organization I can think of.
I couldn’t agree more ^^^^

"Dammit Smithers this is brain surgery, not rocket science. Now hand me that ice-cream scoop!” -C. Montgomery Burns
VALMET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 23, 2019, 08:28   #12
W.E.G.
FAL Files Administrator
Silver Contributor

Lobby Day in Richmond is January 20, 2020.

That day is a Monday, and is a federal and state holiday.

VCDL is organizing to meet with legislators and make a public showing at the Virginia State Capitol from 0800 - 1300.

Free citizens from all states are welcome.

Please attend.

Old November 24, 2019, 09:59   #13
2barearms
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 13866
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/in...aws/ar-BBXdIYd

Looks like you made the lame stream news......hunting is not guaranteed or protected under the second amendment.

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
2barearms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24, 2019, 12:32   #14
Whydah
Registered

We all know what the leftists intend to do, so it no use preaching to the choir. I hope these declarations are not just symbolic. Sometimes civil disobedience is necessary. When Northam starts to threaten county officials and/or begins to cut state funding because of the county's non-compliance it would be wonderful if they (counties) all stuck together and told Northam to "stuff it!"

Sorry the hunting issue is so up front. Thats not the purpose of the Second Amendment, as you know.

Just like taxes, red flag laws might start off for just specific limited cases but will soon balloon to include any reason the leftists decide.
Old November 24, 2019, 13:38   #15
2barearms
Registered
Contributor

Quote:
We all know what the leftists intend to do, so it no use preaching to the choir. I hope these declarations are not just symbolic. Sometimes civil disobedience is necessary. When Northam starts to threaten county officials and/or begins to cut state funding because of the county's non-compliance it would be wonderful if they (counties) all stuck together and told Northam to "stuff it!"

Sorry the hunting issue is so up front. Thats not the purpose of the Second Amendment, as you know.

Just like taxes, red flag laws might start off for just specific limited cases but will soon balloon to include any reason the leftists decide.
You stop paying property taxes first.......

Old November 24, 2019, 14:13   #16
W.E.G.
FAL Files Administrator
Silver Contributor

Sanctuary hearings.

Pack them deep.

1. Spotsylvania County to vote on resolution 12/10/19
2. Goochland County to vote on resolution 12/3/19
3. Powhatan County to vote on resolution on 11/25/19
4. Greene County to vote on resolution on 11/26/19
5. Wythe County to vote on resolution on 11/26/19
6. Prince Edward County to vote on resolution on 12/10/19
7. Floyd County to vote on resolution on 12/10/19
8. Louisa County to hear resolution on 12/2/19
9. Prince George County to vote on resolution on 12/10/19
10. Northumberland County to vote on resolution on 12/12/19
11. Page County to hear resolution on 12/3/19
12. Charles City County to vote on resolution on 11/26/19
13. Glouster County to vote on resolution on 12/3/19
14. Washington County to vote on resolution on 11/26/19
15. Westmoreland County to vote on resolution 12/9/19
16. Warren County to vote on resolution 12/10/19
17. Tazwell County to vote on resolution 12/3/19
18. Fauquier County to vote on resolution 12/3/19
19. Gloucester County to vote on resolution 12/3/19
20. Correction on date: Pulaski County to consider 2A Sanctuary resolution on 12/25/19
21. Augusta County to hear resolution 11/26/19
22. Caroline County to discuss resolution on 1/8/2020
23. Frederick County to discuss resolution on 12/11/19
24. Nelson County to hear resolution on 12/10/19
25. Henrico County to hear resolution on 11/26/19
26. Montgomery County to vote on resolution on 12/9/19
27. Russell County to discuss resolution on 12/2/19
28. Mecklenburg County to discuss resolution on 12/9/19
29. Craig County to vote on resolution on 12/5/19
30. Henry County to discuss resolution on 11/26/19
31. King George to vote on resolution on 12/3/19
32. Scott County to vote on resolution on 12/4/19

Proposed form:

Quote:
RESOLUTION OF COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS

WHEREAS, the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution reads “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.” and

WHEREAS, the United States Supreme Court in District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008), affirmed an individual’s right to possess firearms, unconnected with service in a militia, for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home, and

WHEREAS, the United States Supreme Court in McDonald v. Chicago, 561 U.S. 742 (2010), affirmed that the right of an individual to “keep and bear arms,” as protected under the Second Amendment, is incorporated by the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment against the states, and

WHEREAS, the United States Supreme Court in United States v. Miller, 307 U.S. 174 (1939), opined that firearms that are part of ordinary military equipment, or with use that could contribute to the common defense are protected by the Second Amendment, and

WHEREAS, Article I, Section 13, of the constitution of Virginia provides “that a well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state, therefore, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed,” and

WHEREAS, Article I, section 1, of the constitution of Virginia reads “That all men are by nature equally free and independent and have certain inherent rights, of which, when they enter into the state of society, they cannot, by any compact, deprive or divest their posterity; namely, the enjoyment of life and liberty, with the means of acquiring and possessing property, and pursuing and obtaining happiness and safety, and

WHEREAS, Article I, section 2 of the constitution of Virginia reads “that all power is vested in, and consequently derived from, the people, that magistrates are their trustees and servants, and at all times amenable to them.”, and

WHEREAS, certain legislation that has or may be introduced in the Virginia General Assembly, and certain legislation which has or may be introduced in the United States Congress could have the effect of infringing on the rights of law abiding citizens to keep and bear arms, as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution and Article I, Section 13 of the Constitution of Virginia, and

WHEREAS, the County Board of Supervisors is concerned about the passage of any bill containing language which could be interpreted as infringing the rights of the citizens of County to keep and bear arms, and

WHEREAS, the County Board of Supervisors wishes to express its deep commitment to the rights of all citizens of County to keep and bear arms, and

WHEREAS, the County Board of Supervisors wishes to express opposition to any law that would unconstitutionally restrict the rights of the citizens of County to keep and bear arms, and

WHEREAS, the County Board of Supervisors wishes to express its intent to stand as a Sanctuary County for Second Amendment rights and to oppose, within the limits of the Constitution of the United States and the Commonwealth of Virginia, any efforts to unconstitutionally restrict such rights, and to use such legal means at its disposal to protect the rights of the citizens of County to keep and bear arms, including through legal action, the power to appropriate public funds, the right to petition for redress of grievances, and the power to direct the law enforcement and employees of County to not enforce any unconstitutional law.

NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED by the Board of Supervisors of County Virginia:

That the Board of Supervisors hereby declares County, Virginia, as a "Second Amendment Sanctuary”, and

That the Board of Supervisors hereby expresses its intent to uphold the Second Amendment rights of the citizens of County, Virginia, and

That the Board of Supervisors hereby expresses its intent that public funds of the county not be used to restrict the Second Amendment rights of the citizens of County, or to aid federal or state agencies in the restriction of said rights, and

That the Board of Supervisors hereby declares its intent to oppose any infringement on the right of law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms using such legal means as may be expedient, including, without limitation, court action.

The undersigned clerk of the Board of Supervisors of the County of , hereby certifies that the resolution set forth above was adopted during an open meeting on , 2019, by the Board of Supervisors with the following votes:

Old November 24, 2019, 14:15   #17
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Quote:
Please join VCDL.

The enemies responsible for recent events in Virginia have made it no secret that their next targets are North Carolina and Texas.

Fight now.
Send me your membership number,,,or post it here,,,and I'll send them money and join.

The application asked,,,Recruited By (Member #)--------------

Here's the application page for online sign up....

https://vcdl.org/join-VCDL

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24, 2019, 14:21   #18
W.E.G.
FAL Files Administrator
Silver Contributor

...and this today at the Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...3a0_story.html

Quoting in the article: This lie from Brian Moran (speaking of Blackface-Klansman Governor Northam's proposals):

Quote:
“All of his proposals have been vetted in the courts,” Moran said. “The courts have determined that they do not violate the Second Amendment. We feel confident that law-abiding citizens should not be concerned that their rights will be violated.”

Old November 24, 2019, 14:27   #19
W.E.G.
FAL Files Administrator
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Send me your membership number,,,or post it here,,,and I'll send them money and join.

The application asked,,,Recruited By (Member #)--------------

Here's the application page for online sign up....

https://vcdl.org/join-VCDL

Old November 24, 2019, 14:39   #20
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:

Done

You sent a payment of $25.00 USD to Virginia Citizens Defense League, Inc.

Ain't going to be able to show up,,,,,its a looooooooooooong way from here.

Raise hell.

Old November 24, 2019, 14:42   #21
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

It takes money to hire lawyers to go up against these assholes,,and besides lawyers,,,the only other thing they pay attention too,,,is number of members dropping 25.00 bucks to join an outfit like this.

So join,,,with paypal,,takes 20 seconds or less.........

Old November 24, 2019, 15:55   #22
VALMET
Curio & Relic
Bronze Contributor

Thanks for posting up the reference info W.E.G.

"Dammit Smithers this is brain surgery, not rocket science. Now hand me that ice-cream scoop!” -C. Montgomery Burns
Old November 24, 2019, 21:06   #23
W.E.G.
FAL Files Administrator
Silver Contributor

Fairfax thinks their shit doesn't stink.
The next Fairfax County Board of Supervisors meeting which permits live public input is December 3. The published agenda lists the start-time on December 3 as 9:30 a.m. However, public comment doesn't start until 4:30 p.m.

We need to FIRE MISSION each supervisor with demand that they place the issue on the December 3 for discussion. I have already lodged a request to speak at the 4:30 session. I have not yet received confirmation as to whether they will "allow" me to speak for three minutes.

Fairfax County Board of Supervisors

John C. Cook, Braddock District
Email: braddock@fairfaxcounty.gov

John W. Foust, Dranesville District
Email: dranesville@fairfaxcounty.gov

Catherine Hudgins, Hunter Mill District
Email: huntermill@fairfaxcounty.gov

Jeffrey C. McKay, Lee District
Email: leedist@fairfaxcounty.gov

Penelope A. Gross, Mason District
Email: mason@fairfaxcounty.gov

Daniel G. Storck, Mount Vernon District
Email: mtvernon@fairfaxcounty.gov

Linda Q. Smyth, Providence District
Email: provdist@fairfaxcounty.gov

Pat Herrity, Springfield District
Email: springfield@fairfaxcounty.gov

Kathy L. Smith, Sully District
Email: sully@fairfaxcounty.gov

Write to each Supervisor,
•Tell them you oppose unconstitutional gun laws.
•Tell them you want them to vote publicly on whether Fairfax County will be a sanctuary county.

Don't let their big head suck the oxygen out of the room.

To sign up to speak at the December 3 Fairfax County Board of Supervisors meeting, Go HERE >>>> https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/bosclerk/speakers-form

To double-check that the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors received your request to speak, the Clerk's contact information is:
ClerktotheBOS@fairfaxcounty.gov
703-324-3151

The population of Fairfax County is 1,146,883.

At least 10% are gun owners affected by the proposed "assault weapon" legislation. That is ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND GUN OWNERS IN FAIRFAX COUNTY!!!

If even ONE PERCENT of the affected Fairfax County gun owners appear at the Board of Supervisors meeting on December 3, that will be ONE THOUSAND patriots demanding that their voice be heard.

PLEASE.

Join me on December 3. Let's pack the Fairfax County Government Center with Patriots.
Let's see WHO sucks the oxygen out of the room!

Are you with me?

Last edited by W.E.G.; November 24, 2019 at 21:13.
Old November 24, 2019, 21:47   #24
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
WEG

I get this
it's Virginia
It's a very small minority of Counties pushing this crap

basically just Sugar Tits DC suburban ones

again it's urban versus rural
the rurals actually match and then some urbans in much of our Nation
rural folks don't get all stupid so much as the Blomberg Wives in their red shorts and white T shirts as his faction
Riversidesports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 25, 2019, 18:18   #25
G1user
Registered

Quote:
....At least 10% are gun owners affected by the proposed "assault weapon" legislation. That is ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND GUN OWNERS IN FAIRFAX COUNTY!!!

If even ONE PERCENT of the affected Fairfax County gun owners appear at the Board of Supervisors meeting on December 3, that will be ONE THOUSAND patriots demanding that their voice be heard.
looks like this petition for redress of grievances is now the time for Virginians to once again open carry their handguns, and their slung battle rifles/carbines, with standard cap 30 round mags (bayos and silencers optional, since it is going to be close order due to limited space).

also time to leave the bbq/sunday-go-to-meeting leathers at home, go full synthetic tac rigs.
Old November 25, 2019, 18:27   #26
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
The only way this works, against being Red Flagged for active firearms political resistance...........is the concept that they cannot hang everyone.

Canada gave up on registration but still banned plenty.

CT and NYS banned EBR's but have lost the "definition game" and gun sales proceed.

RED FLAG IS THEIR LAST STAND.
A board of 5 women from the US State Dept in FairFax, will rule on your Red Flag status; if you want a gun, you are crazy; if you have a gun you are crazy.
V guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 26, 2019, 00:17   #27
G1user
Registered

SB16 link

https://lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bin/leg...e?201+sum+SB16

note language used -- "assault firearm", means whatever they decide it means to ban whatever.

spicy time approaches.

Last edited by G1user; November 26, 2019 at 02:30.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 26, 2019, 10:58   #28
Whydah
Registered

My country agreed to pass the Second Amendment Sanctuary resolution last night in Bedford. Vote for passage will be on Dec. 9.
Old November 26, 2019, 14:10   #29
G1user
Registered

Quote:
My country agreed to pass the Second Amendment Sanctuary resolution last night in Bedford. Vote for passage will be on Dec. 9.
an observation on that--

its now time to invoke "bill of rights of individual freedom and liberty sanctuary",
and "due process with equal standing before the law" sanctuary.

whereas the house divided will not stand.
Old November 26, 2019, 18:11   #30
G1user
Registered

Parts of Virginia Fight Back!

Old November 26, 2019, 19:52   #31
ncjeeper
Registered

Wythe county passed it today.
Old November 26, 2019, 23:01   #32
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

For,,,,Anyone in Va,,,what are you hearing,,concerning what the push back coming out of the state houses is so far?????

Can't believe,,,the PTB,,,are going to take this,,,,county by county,, "insubordination" said another way,,,,a big F/U,,,, without loosing what little of their minds they still have intact.

Old November 27, 2019, 11:08   #33
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
Lexington and Concord was all about taking the guns.

It forced the hand of both the Brits and the Continentals, and got things going.

Will the same thing happen again?
Individuals might as well give up.

The basic level of leadership may be at the County level for resisting and organizing locally; it has to be.

The Natl Guard may be stopped by Trump--told to stand down, from helping the Brits/Gov.

From small fires, burst infernos.

Leadership and direction of troops, by competent leaders, is necessary both in the Army, killing Continentals, and in the Contintals fighting back.

Abdication by the Guard and the cops, to fight and kill the Citizens may happen to some degree.

One by one at night during raids.... will be the formula used at by the new Royal/Brits to take the individuals.

They do not intend to lose this fight, or to let Trump be re-elected. This is SOROS plan. Lenin used all sorts of libs to form his Commie Red Army in 6 weeks to fight the budding forces of Democracy.
V guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 27, 2019, 15:33   #34
Whydah
Registered

I'm a little perplexed, and I disagree with part of the text in some resolutions that state the county will resist "within the law". Whats that mean, exactly? Does it mean that the country officials, including sheriffs, will just say, "We don't like this even on little bit", but will still enforce unconstitutional "laws" spawned from the pits of Socialist Democrat hell against their own county citizens? What does it mean? The counties should band together and make the environment untenable for those intent on stealing our rights.

On another related issue, Gov. Coonman has sent word to President Trump that Virginia's "doors are open" to even more immigrants.

On a lighter note, I received this today from the VCDL. Brothers, this is bigger than just Virginia. We can't loose this contest. Anything you can do to pitch in to help would be time and money well spent. (VCDL member 111002)

"Our fight to protect the right to keep and bear arms in Virginia is getting national notice. If we fail, the methods used to attack us will then be used in Texas, Kentucky, North Carolina, and so on. Our battle, in many ways, is America's battle, too.

One Indiana gun manufacturer is stepping in to help raise funds for VCDL and is challenging other manufactures to follow suit!

MarColMar Firearms, which makes CETME firearms, is going to donate $50 for each gun they sell that has the code "VIRGINIA" entered at checkout. Even dealers ordering their guns can enter that same code. In fact, you don't even need to be in Virginia to enter the code and get that $50 donation sent to VCDL! How cool is that?"

Soon it may be time to hoist the black flag.
Old November 27, 2019, 15:36   #35
Tip_drill
Registered

FALaholic #: 82930
Another thing you can expect is Virginia's large cities to become homeless camps where drug addicts and alcoholics are rewarded for their behavior and leave their droppings and refuse for others to clean up and dispose of.

A recent trip to Austin Texas was a real eye opener for me in this regard.
Tip_drill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 28, 2019, 13:18   #36
Potshot
Registered

FALaholic #: 6398
West Virginia
East Virginia
Old November 28, 2019, 23:39   #37
G1user
Registered

Quote:
.... Brothers, this is bigger than just Virginia. We can't loose this contest. ...

..."Our fight to protect the right to keep and bear arms in Virginia is getting national notice. If we fail, the methods used to attack us will then be used in Texas, Kentucky, North Carolina, and so on. Our battle, in many ways, is America's battle, too.
Soon it may be time to hoist the black flag.
yes.

prepare for what is coming next.
Old December 01, 2019, 20:34   #38
G1user
Registered

Old December 04, 2019, 17:09   #39
nvcdl
Registered

FALaholic #: 1312
I help managed to convince the cowards in Orange to pass a symbolic sanctuary resolution - we had over 1000 citizens show up on short notice - was amazing!

https://www.dailyprogress.com/news/o...vWvlQqODWcDzk4
nvcdl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 04, 2019, 19:44   #40
2barearms
Registered
Contributor

Makem Takem.....

Old December 04, 2019, 20:08   #41
ncjeeper
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvcdl View Post
I help managed to convince the cowards in Orange to pass a symbolic sanctuary resolution - we had over 1000 citizens show up on short notice - was amazing!
Awesome!
Old December 04, 2019, 21:33   #42
VALMET
Curio & Relic
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvcdl View Post

https://www.dailyprogress.com/news/o...vWvlQqODWcDzk4
Well done, sir. I enjoyed the linked article.

Old December 04, 2019, 22:16   #43
ftierson
Registered

FALaholic #: 13827
And remember that Dec 15 is Bill of Rights day...

Just sayin'...

Forrest
ftierson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 05, 2019, 03:07   #44
Romul
Banned - Nigerian IP address

FALaholic #: 82193
VA is the new CA, and i think there is a rhyme to it.
Romul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 05, 2019, 05:36   #45
VALMET
Curio & Relic
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romul View Post
VA is the new CA, and i think there is a rhyme to it.
It isn’t yet...localities have been discussing and passing 2A sanctuary status’ left and right.

Old December 05, 2019, 06:16   #46
Black Blade
Registered

FALaholic #: 76490
Blame the carpetbaggers that bought up the rural lands in the northern areas of the state to subdivide into homes for the welfare scum (government workers) who commute to DC and the various other migrants who displaced Conservative voters and changed the demographic of the state.

They are a disease that is spreading fast everywhere. Californicators are spreading out into other states too like Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming, Montana, Washington and Oregon. Washington, Oregon, New Mexico and Colorado have flipped Blue and Montana and Nevada are now Purple while Nevada and Utah are on borrowed time.
Old December 05, 2019, 14:14   #47
ftierson
Registered

FALaholic #: 13827
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Blade View Post
Blame the carpetbaggers that bought up the rural lands in the northern areas of the state to subdivide into homes for the welfare scum (government workers) who commute to DC and the various other migrants who displaced Conservative voters and changed the demographic of the state.

They are a disease that is spreading fast everywhere. Californicators are spreading out into other states too like Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming, Montana, Washington and Oregon. Washington, Oregon, New Mexico and Colorado have flipped Blue and Montana and Nevada are now Purple while Nevada and Utah are on borrowed time.
About sums it up...

Forrest
ftierson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 05, 2019, 15:43   #48
G1user
Registered

Colion explains:

Old December 06, 2019, 18:42   #49
squid8286
Registered

FALaholic #: 7276
Quote:

WEG, is it alright to use your #? I am going to join.
squid8286 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2019, 19:11   #50
W.E.G.
FAL Files Administrator
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by squid8286 View Post
WEG, is it alright to use your #? I am going to join.
Absolutely.

Thank you for helping us fight this!