The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > News & Current Events

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 10, 2020, 23:38   #1
Bama Steve
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 1982
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Where I am
Posts: 6,329
Soleimani Assasination . . .

. . . was just a "Late Term Abortion" . . . If anyone on the left has a problem with it and remind them of how in love with this concept that they are . . .

__________________
Being dyslexic has a bright side - it's easy to put things back together
Bama Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11, 2020, 00:19   #2
TedKennedy
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 77344
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Sapulpa OK
Posts: 1,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama Steve View Post
. . . was just a "Late Term Abortion" . . . If anyone on the left has a problem with it and remind them of how in love with this concept that they are . . .

Now I like an “out of the box” perspective. I suppose they could point out how much more effective it would have been to abort 60 years ago, and prevent him from ever serving his country and killing Americans and allies. Might be a bit of a twist for antis to think about that lol
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12, 2020, 00:12   #3
D P Six
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 15219
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,710
In days of old (CIA) assassinations or attempted ones were done subtly and in the shadows. Now they are done with all the pomp and bravado of a presidential tweet. All well and good perhaps until the favour is returned in the form of waxing top military figures, politicos (including presidents), businessmen, tourists .... . America the stupid on display again.
D P Six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12, 2020, 00:29   #4
Bama Steve
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 1982
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Where I am
Posts: 6,329
The entire planet has devolved into a tit-for-tat angry little bitch mindset since we have become so connected by the internet.

Things are not getting better.

Yet we are addicted to it instead of doing what we all know we should be doing instead; which is minding our own fu-cking business and treating our neighbors the way we wish to be treated.

But, NO!

EVERYONE needs to inflict themselves upon everyone else instead of just shutting the f-uck-up and minding our own business.

I am praying for another extinction event to shut this stupid, corrupt planet-up.
__________________
Being dyslexic has a bright side - it's easy to put things back together
Bama Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12, 2020, 06:08   #5
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 12,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama Steve View Post
The entire planet has devolved into a tit-for-tat angry little bitch mindset since we have become so connected by the internet.

Things are not getting better.

Yet we are addicted to it instead of doing what we all know we should be doing instead; which is minding our own fu-cking business and treating our neighbors the way we wish to be treated.

But, NO!

EVERYONE needs to inflict themselves upon everyone else instead of just shutting the f-uck-up and minding our own business.

I am praying for another extinction event to shut this stupid, corrupt planet-up.
We're due. If the next one hit say, China it'd be awesome. Although I'd settle for the Pacific. 300 foot tidal waves hitting the left coast works too.
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
Do or do not. There is no try. -Yoda
bubbagump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12, 2020, 08:40   #6
TedKennedy
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 77344
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Sapulpa OK
Posts: 1,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama Steve View Post
The entire planet has devolved into a tit-for-tat angry little bitch mindset since we have become so connected by the internet.

Things are not getting better.

Yet we are addicted to it instead of doing what we all know we should be doing instead; which is minding our own fu-cking business and treating our neighbors the way we wish to be treated.

But, NO!

EVERYONE needs to inflict themselves upon everyone else instead of just shutting the f-uck-up and minding our own business.

I am praying for another extinction event to shut this stupid, corrupt planet-up.
I think you are on the right track.
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12, 2020, 09:03   #7
okiefarmer
Curio & Relic
Gold Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 3248
Join Date: May 2001
Location: northern Oklahoma/green country
Posts: 4,354
Some people just need killin'. Seems like the locals liked it more than some here.

__________________
"We are told not to judge Muslims based on the actions of a few. I suggest we give millions of responsible American gun owners that same courtesy."
okiefarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12, 2020, 13:07   #8
juanni
TROLL
 
FALaholic #: 2439
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: up a creek in MT
Posts: 18,330
Quote:
Originally Posted by okiefarmer View Post
Some people just need killin'. Seems like the locals liked it more than some here.


?????????

I think Joe has mixed up Khamenei and Soleimani?

Probably easy to do in a nation that mixes up Iran and Iraq and couldn't find it on the map.

https://morningconsult.com/2020/01/0...ew-voters-can/

I like all the voters that put Iran in the US.





...............juanni
__________________
Bawana jim; 'I was trying to get to the point he would realize that because of debt the world has improved.'
juanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12, 2020, 13:27   #9
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 20,636
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
We're due. If the next one hit say, China it'd be awesome. Although I'd settle for the Pacific. 300 foot tidal waves hitting the left coast works too.
That old volcano over in the Canary Islands has been rumored to be about ready to slide off into the ocean and send a huge wave toward DC,,,one can hope.

Massive amounts of salt water should cleanse the scum off that swamp.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2020, 00:38   #10
Mebsuta
Khemi, Stygia
Contributor
 
Mebsuta's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 4143
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Khemi, Stygia
Posts: 11,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by okiefarmer View Post
Some people just need killin'. Seems like the locals liked it more than some here.

Never mind that he is already dead. Dubble Deth on him.
__________________
Hai
Mebsuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2020, 07:33   #11
ExCdnSoldierInTx
Old Fart
Gold Contributor
 
ExCdnSoldierInTx's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 65552
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: South Central Merca
Posts: 7,940
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mebsuta View Post
Never mind that he is already dead. Dubble Deth on him.
__________________
" .... basically you'd have to take them head-on, penetrating 4-6 'yotas per round, to avoid wasting ammo." - Enquiring Minds 11/15/15

“Anyone who doesn’t think the Welfare Industrial Complex is trying to increase dependency isn’t paying attention.” - Howie Carr
ExCdnSoldierInTx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2020, 10:25   #12
Thorack
Acquisition Corp Dude
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 748
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Omaha, Nebraska, USA
Posts: 13,257
Well,

Joe is probably wrong, but the Quds Force is like the Nazi Brown shirts, don't agree with them and you suddenly end up dead. They killed upwards of 4000 dissidents last year. I'm doubting the Iranian populace thinks the Quds Force are a group of lovely fellows that help out in the neighborhood. Openly speak out against them and you get disappeared or hung in public in Tehran.

Like their Morality Police that beat women for showing too much hair, or wearing alluring lipstick.

Great culture they got.

Thorack

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
?????????

I think Joe has mixed up Khamenei and Soleimani?

Probably easy to do in a nation that mixes up Iran and Iraq and couldn't find it on the map.

https://morningconsult.com/2020/01/0...ew-voters-can/

I like all the voters that put Iran in the US.





...............juanni
__________________
1. Whenever you are talking to a woman realize this person was born insane and you will never be surprised.

2. Never let Doctors cut on you unless its life or death and ALWAYS get a second opinion.

Last edited by Thorack; January 13, 2020 at 11:36.
Thorack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2020, 12:54   #13
juanni
TROLL
 
FALaholic #: 2439
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: up a creek in MT
Posts: 18,330
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorack View Post
Openly speak out against them and you get disappeared or hung in public in Tehran.
Basically life under the US installed Shah and his CIA trained SAVAK.


You know, Iran and it's leadership probably wouldn't be so paranoid and oppressive if the US and our pals weren't always waging war on Iran and trying to topple those leaders.




............juanni
__________________
Bawana jim; 'I was trying to get to the point he would realize that because of debt the world has improved.'
juanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2020, 12:57   #14
juanni
TROLL
 
FALaholic #: 2439
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: up a creek in MT
Posts: 18,330
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mebsuta View Post
Never mind that he is already dead. Dubble Deth on him.
Yeah can't imagine crowds of Iranians chanting that.

Can imagine Joe is an idiot, and Okie quotes Joe not realizing he looks like a idiot doing so.





............juanni
__________________
Bawana jim; 'I was trying to get to the point he would realize that because of debt the world has improved.'
juanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2020, 13:45   #15
Thorack
Acquisition Corp Dude
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 748
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Omaha, Nebraska, USA
Posts: 13,257
Well,

Keep on telling yourself that Shia and Sunni would get along and stop killing each other if the US just went away. Your naivety is showing.

The Iranian Morality Police that beat women regularly are a wholly Ayatollah created thing.

Thorack

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
Basically life under the US installed Shah and his CIA trained SAVAK.


You know, Iran and it's leadership probably wouldn't be so paranoid and oppressive if the US and our pals weren't always waging war on Iran and trying to topple those leaders.




............juanni
__________________
1. Whenever you are talking to a woman realize this person was born insane and you will never be surprised.

2. Never let Doctors cut on you unless its life or death and ALWAYS get a second opinion.

Last edited by Thorack; January 13, 2020 at 13:50.
Thorack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2020, 14:09   #16
TedKennedy
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 77344
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Sapulpa OK
Posts: 1,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorack View Post
Well,

Keep on telling yourself that Shia and Sunni would get along and stop killing each other if the US just went away. Your naivety is showing.

The Iranian Morality Police that beat women regularly are a wholly Ayatollah created thing.

Thorack
And exactly why should that be of concern to America? Let'em kill each other, beat women, smoke dope, whatever. Not my business.
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2020, 14:12   #17
juanni
TROLL
 
FALaholic #: 2439
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: up a creek in MT
Posts: 18,330
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorack View Post
Well,

Keep on telling yourself that Shia and Sunni would get along and stop killing each other if the US just went away. Your naivety is showing.

The Iranian Morality Police that beat women regularly are a wholly Ayatollah created thing.

Thorack
When did I ever say they would???
Creating and attributing false arguments to me is Bubbatard's niche... you are cutting in.

I am not concerned about the women of Iran, especially when women in the US use abortion for birth control, most have children willy nilly with whomever, young girls emulate porn stars and prostitutes and our own govt coordinates or sanctions pedophile rings.
^In short let's worry about our own problems, own morals or lack thereof before worrying about the women in far flung places.
OK?




...........juanni
__________________
Bawana jim; 'I was trying to get to the point he would realize that because of debt the world has improved.'
juanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2020, 16:05   #18
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 12,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
When did I ever say they would???
Creating and attributing false arguments to me is Bubbatard's niche... you are cutting in.
You indicated they would when your raised a moral argument against your own country and suggested that Iran adhered to a higher morality. Which is the only context in which a moral argument makes any sense.

If you adopted Bubba's time-tested approach and argued your case on purely pragmatic grounds you would not engage the moral argument and would not find yourself forced to defend the actions of one of the most heinous regimes in history. But no, that's too hard. Or perhaps the pragmatic leaves the emotion out which you find particularly satisfying for some reason.

Me, although there is a time and place for moral arguments I'm for pragmatism. Who am I to judge the Iranians you might ask? Well, who the hell do I have to be? And the answer of course is I don't have to be anyone. So it is with a national interest, we do what we can to stay out of other folks's way, act with benevolence and generosity where we can, and on occasion bring unspeakable violence where we must. At this point we quit worrying about benevolence, recognize the world isn't perfect and focus on making it a lot less perfect for the other guy. Which we are in the process of right now.
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
Do or do not. There is no try. -Yoda

Last edited by bubbagump; January 13, 2020 at 16:12.
bubbagump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2020, 16:19   #19
juanni
TROLL
 
FALaholic #: 2439
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: up a creek in MT
Posts: 18,330
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
You indicated they would when your raised a moral argument against your own country and suggested that Iran adhered to a higher morality.

Jumping threads???

In another thread I pointed out the US govt has a long, long history of lying, not sure how in your Bubbatardian logic that translates to the Shia and Sunni would get along great.




.............juanni
__________________
Bawana jim; 'I was trying to get to the point he would realize that because of debt the world has improved.'
juanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2020, 16:45   #20
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 12,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
Jumping threads???

In another thread I pointed out the US govt has a long, long history of lying, not sure how in your Bubbatardian logic that translates to the Shia and Sunni would get along great.




.............juanni
Nope. You were attempting to sidestep the comment about Iran's morality police and what they do. But by engaging the moral argument (we're bad, they're good or at least better than us) you opened yourself up to it. You own it now.
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
Do or do not. There is no try. -Yoda
bubbagump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2020, 16:58   #21
juanni
TROLL
 
FALaholic #: 2439
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: up a creek in MT
Posts: 18,330
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Nope. You were attempting to sidestep the comment about Iran's morality police and what they do. But by engaging the moral argument (we're bad, they're good or at least better than us) you opened yourself up to it. You own it now.
The only thing I own is in we are in no position to criticize anyone.
We haven't heard the Iranian govt was covering up a well known, out in the open pedophile ring. Preying on underage girls for decades, have we???

It doesn't get any lower than pedo, telling a woman she has to cover her hair isn't even in the same league.

Still baffled how any of that means I think Shia and Sunni would get along great.
But then I am not Bubbatard.



..............juanni
__________________
Bawana jim; 'I was trying to get to the point he would realize that because of debt the world has improved.'
juanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2020, 17:12   #22
Exit308
Saxon/Celt
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 62143
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: WA
Posts: 5,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
We're due. Although I'd settle for the Pacific. 300 foot tidal waves hitting the left coast works too.
A 300 footer is gonna get all my preps wet, bubba. C'mon man.
__________________
"Barbarism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph." Robert E. Howard


The truth does not require your belief.

"Fracking involves a two-phase combustion process: the first phase burns borrowed money to produce oil and gas; the second burns the oil and the gas." Dmitri Orlov
Exit308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2020, 17:35   #23
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 12,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
The only thing I own is in we are in no position to criticize anyone....


..............juanni
^^^ That very statement right there is rooted in a morality-based world view, and a good example of why you cannot win this argument. Because you cannot point to the actions of these persian asshats and say none of what they did matters, because your whole argument is based on what asshats WE are. Had you not gone there you could, but you did and therefore you can't. And yes, you own that blunder hook line and sinker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit308 View Post
A 300 footer is gonna get all my preps wet, bubba. C'mon man.
Alright, just enough to get LA, SF and maybe Stockton clobbered then. Think the locals can take it from there .
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
Do or do not. There is no try. -Yoda
bubbagump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2020, 18:28   #24
gew98
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 32830
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: away from taxation without representation , Kentucky !.
Posts: 2,244
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorack View Post
Well,



Like their Morality Police that beat women for showing too much hair, or wearing alluring lipstick.

Great culture they got.

Thorack
Dirka dirka , moohammid jihad......dirka dirka. Burp.
__________________
The vice of capitolism is it's unequal sharing of blessings.
The Virtue of Socialism is it's equal sharing of MISERY.
Winston Churchill

1) Culture builds upon the past
2) The past always tries to control the future.
3) Our future is becoming less free
4) To build free societies you must limit control of the past.

All hail lord IMPOTUS and Darth Biden All hail.
gew98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2020, 18:49   #25
tdb59
Are We Awake ?
Bronze Contributor
 
tdb59's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 63177
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: ironsman.com
Posts: 11,432
Quote:
Originally Posted by gew98 View Post
Dirka dirka , moohammid jihad......dirka dirka. Burp.













...................
__________________
via Imgflip GIF Maker
tdb59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2020, 20:17   #26
juanni
TROLL
 
FALaholic #: 2439
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: up a creek in MT
Posts: 18,330
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
^^^ That very statement right there is rooted in a morality-based world view, and a good example of why you cannot win this argument.
Yes Bubbatard that is the burden of having morals and believing in the teachings of Christ, timber in the eye and all and The Golden Rule.

Of course the Founders knew that morals were essential in preserving the republic, and one of the many reasons it wasn't preserved.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

John Adams


Whereas yourself are unencumbered with morals, which explains why you would like to see millions of innocent people nuked, why you support the Thug Empire, why you justify our govts enabling and covering of Epstein and why you lie claiming 20yo hotties are chasing your 64yo flabby carcass.





...............juanni
__________________
Bawana jim; 'I was trying to get to the point he would realize that because of debt the world has improved.'
juanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2020, 20:47   #27
moonbat60
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17000
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,911
I see it this way: the Iranians have got exactly the government that they deserve. Why? In the past they replaced the Shah with religious zealots and fanatics. They cannot be helped from outside, because they don't know what they want.

Do I care that the common people over there feel oppressed? Not by a long shot. If they are that dumb to bow to the folks that bring on their demise, that's their problem.

If they don't like their government, well, pick up a gun and decimate those that support it. Hand grenades and Molotov cocktails work well too.

Iran under a "religious" leadership? My azz, the results you can see each day. A regime that terrorizes its people and kills dissidents off.

Let's get our troops out of the ME and Afghanistan, there is nothing to gain in either place.

Removing some of their leaders? I'm ok with it, as the world is better off without them.
moonbat60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2020, 20:53   #28
moonbat60
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17000
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,911
On another note, I don't have any problems regarding morals and ethics if one of those ME terrorist supporters is removed or neutralized.

Folks like Souleimani do only matter in a negative way by their actions and words. When the trash is full, it needs to be taken out.
moonbat60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2020, 21:03   #29
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 12,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
Yes Bubbatard that is the burden of having morals and believing in the teachings of Christ, timber in the eye and all and The Golden Rule.

Of course the Founders knew that morals were essential in preserving the republic, and one of the many reasons it wasn't preserved.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

John Adams


Whereas yourself are unencumbered with morals, which explains why you would like to see millions of innocent people nuked, why you support the Thug Empire, why you justify our govts enabling and covering of Epstein and why you lie claiming 20yo hotties are chasing your 64yo flabby carcass.





...............juanni
Hilarious. You seem to be unable to distinguish having moral underpinnings from the need to invoke them at every turn. Even when it is not necessary to do so. Or in your case, particularly
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
Do or do not. There is no try. -Yoda
bubbagump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2020, 21:03   #30
Exit308
Saxon/Celt
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 62143
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: WA
Posts: 5,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbat60 View Post
Let's get our troops out of the ME and Afghanistan, there is nothing to gain in either place.
.
There is something there that "American Interests" are gonna gain from or we wouldn't be spending the common treasure and the blood of the countries sons and daughters on it. Someone( or someones) are making bank and have their eyes on the prize.
__________________
"Barbarism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph." Robert E. Howard


The truth does not require your belief.

"Fracking involves a two-phase combustion process: the first phase burns borrowed money to produce oil and gas; the second burns the oil and the gas." Dmitri Orlov
Exit308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2020, 21:04   #31
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 12,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbat60 View Post
On another note, I don't have any problems regarding morals and ethics if one of those ME terrorist supporters is removed or neutralized.

Folks like Souleimani do only matter in a negative way by their actions and words. When the trash is full, it needs to be taken out.
Precisely
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
Do or do not. There is no try. -Yoda
bubbagump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2020, 21:17   #32
juanni
TROLL
 
FALaholic #: 2439
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: up a creek in MT
Posts: 18,330
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Hilarious. You seem to be unable to distinguish having moral underpinnings from the need to invoke them at every turn. Even when it is not necessary to do so. Or in your case, particularly
psssss....... morals are not something to be followed or not for various occasions.

Of course being amoral you wouldn't understand that.





..............juanni
__________________
Bawana jim; 'I was trying to get to the point he would realize that because of debt the world has improved.'
juanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2020, 21:38   #33
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 20,636
Bring our troops home,,,Iran,,Iraq,,Afghanistan is not worth one single American GI's life or limb.

If anyone in those areas or any other,,,need killing,,,then stand off, and bring to bear all means we have to get it done,,,,from a distance.

One needs troops/forces on the ground,,,to take ground and hold it,,,or to do "nation building".

Use our nations armed forces to break things beyond repair,,,which does not require ground troops. Nation building is horseshit.....

These clowns love to gather up,,,parade down the streets by the thousands,,,wait until they have their next parade,,,and get to killing them.

Hell,,,just turn out the power and switch off their water supply,,,and the regular people will topple these regimes from within in damn quick order.

We've spent billions upon billions on our hard ware,,,use it.................
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2020, 21:46   #34
STG_58_guy
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 65886
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 10,003
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
^^^ That very statement right there is rooted in a morality-based world view, and a good example of why you cannot win this argument. Because you cannot point to the actions of these persian asshats and say none of what they did matters, because your whole argument is based on what asshats WE are. Had you not gone there you could, but you did and therefore you can't. And yes, you own that blunder hook line and sinker.



Alright, just enough to get LA, SF and maybe Stockton clobbered then. Think the locals can take it from there .
We are not in a position to criticize or judge anyone. But we are in a position to annihilate them, whomever they may be. We must be careful how we use that power. Isn't that the Christian way? Must we be on the defensive, rather than the offensive, due to our incredible advantage?

Bubba, you think everything is black and white, but all things are surely grey.

No one thinks god is not on their side. How do we explain that? J just amplifies that idea by 100 fold. It doesn't mean he's wrong. I think he is, but he has a point. What do I know. I'm just some hairless monkey on an insignificant planet orbiting a boring star.
__________________
...
...
I intend to enjoy all 120 years of my life. I just need to get that done before I'm 65.

Last edited by STG_58_guy; January 13, 2020 at 22:19.
STG_58_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2020, 21:59   #35
okiefarmer
Curio & Relic
Gold Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 3248
Join Date: May 2001
Location: northern Oklahoma/green country
Posts: 4,354
Only j and the media worship the iranians and their innocence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFa9kCw8DHY

Everything I'm seeing from reliable sources indicate the population is revolting/protesting against the regime, and our libs are trying to dismiss it with everything they have.
__________________
"We are told not to judge Muslims based on the actions of a few. I suggest we give millions of responsible American gun owners that same courtesy."

Last edited by okiefarmer; January 13, 2020 at 22:14.
okiefarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2020, 21:59   #36
STG_58_guy
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 65886
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 10,003
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Bring our troops home,,,Iran,,Iraq,,Afghanistan is not worth one single American GI's life or limb.

If anyone in those areas or any other,,,need killing,,,then stand off, and bring to bear all means we have to get it done,,,,from a distance.

One needs troops/forces on the ground,,,to take ground and hold it,,,or to do "nation building".

Use our nations armed forces to break things beyond repair,,,which does not require ground troops. Nation building is horseshit.....

These clowns love to gather up,,,parade down the streets by the thousands,,,wait until they have their next parade,,,and get to killing them.

Hell,,,just turn out the power and switch off their water supply,,,and the regular people will topple these regimes from within in damn quick order.

We've spent billions upon billions on our hard ware,,,use it.................
Yep, bomb them from space. Genocide, ghengis kan those fukkers, do not spend one decent man or women you don't have to. That is the right thing to do, but I could never give that order. If that is the solution, better this version of intelligence goes extinct. Good riddance.
__________________
...
...
I intend to enjoy all 120 years of my life. I just need to get that done before I'm 65.
STG_58_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2020, 22:10   #37
STG_58_guy
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 65886
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 10,003
I don't have an answer to this problem. But I'm armed and ready to outfit a platoon.

Ps. Dear government monitors: it's all non non tax stamp and legal. No NFA stuff. Just FALs and ammo. Please don't visit.
__________________
...
...
I intend to enjoy all 120 years of my life. I just need to get that done before I'm 65.

Last edited by STG_58_guy; January 13, 2020 at 22:15.
STG_58_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2020, 22:19   #38
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 20,636
Quote:
Originally Posted by STG_58_guy View Post
Yep, bomb them from space. Genocide, ghengis kan those fukkers, do not spend one decent man or women you don't have to. That is the right thing to do, but I could never give that order. If that is the solution, better this version of intelligence goes extinct. Good riddance.
This version and all past versions/incarnations of mankind have been and will always be predators.

WE ALL have firearms in our homes,,,,to prevent other predators from taking that which we own or hold dear.

I wish it were not so,,but,,,wishes upon wishes,,, with a buck and half,,,will get me a large coffee at Circle K.

Anyone needing motivation to give the order,,,when some well deserving bastard needs killing,,,just walk through a military cemetery,,,then stroll thru the nearest military or VA hospital.

Nations fighting other nations,,,is just a single person,,fighting a single person,,,,, multiplied,,grouped up together on sides.

Man is a predator,,,its just what predators do.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2020, 22:21   #39
STG_58_guy
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 65886
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 10,003
Quote:
Originally Posted by okiefarmer View Post
Only j and the media worship the iranians and their innocence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFa9kCw8DHY

Everything I'm seeing from reliable sources indicate the population is revolting/protesting against the regime, and our libs are trying to dismiss it with everything they have.
Reliable sources is the problem. Bet it is half and half, just like here.
__________________
...
...
I intend to enjoy all 120 years of my life. I just need to get that done before I'm 65.
STG_58_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2020, 22:22   #40
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 20,636
Quote:
Originally Posted by STG_58_guy View Post
I don't have an answer to this problem. But I'm armed and ready to outfit a platoon.

Ps. Dear government monitors: it's all non non tax stamp and legal. No NFA stuff. Just FALs and ammo. Please don't visit.
Thats a decent start to a nice collection.

Now get that up to reinforced company levels,,,as in,,,don't forget your mortar and heavy machine gun crews.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14, 2020, 00:17   #41
STG_58_guy
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 65886
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 10,003
I'm too tired to read all this, but the Persians were an intelligent, thoughtful, progressive, and not unattractive lot before these fukkin Islamists got control. They might cut your head off with sword but they were also into Belly Dancing. HoTT.
__________________
...
...
I intend to enjoy all 120 years of my life. I just need to get that done before I'm 65.
STG_58_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14, 2020, 00:31   #42
STG_58_guy
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 65886
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 10,003
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
This version and all past versions/incarnations of mankind have been and will always be predators.

WE ALL have firearms in our homes,,,,to prevent other predators from taking that which we own or hold dear.

I wish it were not so,,but,,,wishes upon wishes,,, with a buck and half,,,will get me a large coffee at Circle K.

Anyone needing motivation to give the order,,,when some well deserving bastard needs killing,,,just walk through a military cemetery,,,then stroll thru the nearest military or VA hospital.

Nations fighting other nations,,,is just a single person,,fighting a single person,,,,, multiplied,,grouped up together on sides.

Man is a predator,,,its just what predators do.
Sorry, when I spoke of this versions of intelligence, I meant humans, assuming there are other versions of intelligence in the universe besides us. I should have been more clear.
__________________
...
...
I intend to enjoy all 120 years of my life. I just need to get that done before I'm 65.
STG_58_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14, 2020, 00:38   #43
STG_58_guy
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 65886
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 10,003
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Thats a decent start to a nice collection.

Now get that up to reinforced company levels,,,as in,,,don't forget your mortar and heavy machine gun crews.
I'm a man of few means. I have to rely on a fundamental understanding of infrastructure and economics to enhance my impact when the tree of liberty needs nourishment.

__________________
...
...
I intend to enjoy all 120 years of my life. I just need to get that done before I'm 65.
STG_58_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14, 2020, 00:42   #44
STG_58_guy
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 65886
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 10,003
I have no ill regard for Persians. I think they are suffering under the heavy boot of fundamentalist Islam. I have no interest in warring with the people of Iran. I also feel no sorrow when their oppressors are executed from space. Murrica.
__________________
...
...
I intend to enjoy all 120 years of my life. I just need to get that done before I'm 65.
STG_58_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14, 2020, 00:44   #45
STG_58_guy
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 65886
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 10,003
PS. I know 20,000 feet up isn't space. Close enough as far as those goat rapers are concerned.
__________________
...
...
I intend to enjoy all 120 years of my life. I just need to get that done before I'm 65.
STG_58_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14, 2020, 08:53   #46
okiefarmer
Curio & Relic
Gold Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 3248
Join Date: May 2001
Location: northern Oklahoma/green country
Posts: 4,354
Quote:
Originally Posted by STG_58_guy View Post
Reliable sources is the problem. Bet it is half and half, just like here.
Seems some think it’s happening to the point we need to make a law here supporting the protesters there, re: Kevin McCarthy. They are using tear gas and real bullets there against the crowds. If only we would try this here, we may not have this ANTIFA crap like we do.

With the sanctions now screwing up their economy already, I wonder how many Iranian refugees we will now be forced to take.
__________________
"We are told not to judge Muslims based on the actions of a few. I suggest we give millions of responsible American gun owners that same courtesy."
okiefarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14, 2020, 09:01   #47
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 12,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
Yes Bubbatard that is the burden of having morals and believing in the teachings of Christ, timber in the eye and all and The Golden Rule.

Of course the Founders knew that morals were essential in preserving the republic, and one of the many reasons it wasn't preserved.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

John Adams


Whereas yourself are unencumbered with morals, which explains why you would like to see millions of innocent people nuked, why you support the Thug Empire, why you justify our govts enabling and covering of Epstein and why you lie claiming 20yo hotties are chasing your 64yo flabby carcass.





...............juanni
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
psssss....... morals are not something to be followed or not for various occasions.

Of course being amoral you wouldn't understand that.

..............juanni
Now that was worth waking up to read. J making the case that foreign policy ought to be based on a Christian moral value set. Freaking hilarious. Note to J: This would argue for MORE foreign intervention, more 'meddling in the affairs of others', not less. Been to church lately? Every one of 'em is down with the global agenda, without exception. Every stinking one. Except maybe Butler's Aryan Nations. Interfering everywhere on the planet, defending all from ill and supporting all with (you guessed it) your tax dollars.

By the way, a better term is Judeo-Christian. Don't look now but there's a JOO hiding in your closet .... just sayin ... Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
Do or do not. There is no try. -Yoda
bubbagump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14, 2020, 09:22   #48
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 20,636
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Now that was worth waking up to read. J making the case that foreign policy ought to be based on a Christian moral value set. Freaking hilarious. Note to J: This would argue for MORE foreign intervention, more 'meddling in the affairs of others', not less. Been to church lately? Every one of 'em is down with the global agenda, without exception. Every stinking one. Except maybe Butler's Aryan Nations. Interfering everywhere on the planet, defending all from ill and supporting all with (you guessed it) your tax dollars.

By the way, a better term is Judeo-Christian. Don't look now but there's a JOO hiding in your closet .... just sayin ... Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Bubba,,,,,now don't ya be blaming J on us,,,,,,we got enough problems without taking in that fool.

Churches and Temples are just full of people crying croc tears over the poor and oppressed,,,they even hit the streets,,protesting for their better treatment and such,,,,then,,,retreat right back into their gated communities,,with armed guards and three deadbolts on each door, with 10K worth of security systems, and "safe rooms" designed to keep them "poor folks" well away from them and theirs.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14, 2020, 09:26   #49
TedKennedy
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 77344
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Sapulpa OK
Posts: 1,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Now that was worth waking up to read. J making the case that foreign policy ought to be based on a Christian moral value set. Freaking hilarious. Note to J: This would argue for MORE foreign intervention, more 'meddling in the affairs of others', not less. Been to church lately? Every one of 'em is down with the global agenda, without exception. Every stinking one. Except maybe Butler's Aryan Nations. Interfering everywhere on the planet, defending all from ill and supporting all with (you guessed it) your tax dollars.

By the way, a better term is Judeo-Christian. Don't look now but there's a JOO hiding in your closet .... just sayin ... Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!
Jesus Christ argued for global domination and forcing our will on nations!
God's will be done!

Methinks the "Christian" church has veered a bit off-course, nothing new there. Our current state of affairs in the Middle East wouldn't be possible without it, in fact.

And, just for the record "Judeo-Christian" is a fairly new term.... I think the book of Galatians pretty well explains what was happening in Paul's time, and what is happening today.
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14, 2020, 09:28   #50
TedKennedy
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 77344
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Sapulpa OK
Posts: 1,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post

Churches and Temples are just full of people crying croc tears over the poor and oppressed,,,they even hit the streets,,protesting for their better treatment and such,,,,then,,,retreat right back into their gated communities,,with armed guards and three deadbolts on each door, with 10K worth of security systems, and "safe rooms" designed to keep them "poor folks" well away from them and theirs.
Not to mention the wailing and gnashing of teeth about abortion. How many are taking in these potential little criminals to save them from the clinic, though? All bullshit and hot air. Typical neocon moves.
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:07.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
©1998-2019 The FAL Files