The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Politics

Notices

Old September 16, 2019, 22:33   #51
Texgunner
long-time Texas taxpayer
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 4653
That must've chafed him something awful...

My daddy was a cowboy in his younger days, wild as the west Texas wind. He once told me, "Son, death is a horse you got to ride. So you better get your saddle ready."-Mick "Pappy" Connors

heavily armed, easily pissed.
Texgunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16, 2019, 23:09   #52
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
I saw the picture of him with a guitar and wearing a ???? cows head,,,,pissing your pants,,,,that some real weird shit.
no way to know if it was his piss, maybe he got lucky?
Old September 17, 2019, 00:40   #53
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
no way to know if it was his piss, maybe he got lucky?

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 17, 2019, 05:59   #54
Bubacus
Registered

FALaholic #: 13971
Guess these Texans have started showing up at Beto's rallies:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ally-in-texas/

Picture from Twitter:

He outlines his confiscation plan.....Very interesting interview as it shows the delusional power grab that the left has always wanted. Unfortunately at age 46 he never learned about some folks like Pol Pot:

Last edited by Bubacus; September 17, 2019 at 06:13.
Bubacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17, 2019, 08:59   #55
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubacus View Post
He outlines his confiscation plan.....Very interesting interview as it shows the delusional power grab that the left has always wanted. ...
waco.

ruby ridge.

twin peaks biker massacre.

mormon wars.

post bellum klan violence.

not delusional, but tyrannical and murderous oh yes.
Old September 17, 2019, 10:59   #56
C2A1
Curio & Relic
Platinum Contributor

FALaholic #: 15514
Kamala is going to give us the same ---- job as the Kiwis are getting. Paper for metal?
https://americaisonline.com/kamala-h...sault-weapons/
C2A1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17, 2019, 11:24   #57
Texgunner
long-time Texas taxpayer
Silver Contributor

Beto just let the cat out of the bag, and said out loud what the others want to do as well. Now that it's out "in the open", we'll see what sort of legs that idea gets. It would seem, on the face of it, that Beto has committed political suicide. But, he has no serious chance of winning. The danger lies in the others parroting his plans; one of them will inevitably be the Democrat nominee.

My daddy was a cowboy in his younger days, wild as the west Texas wind. He once told me, "Son, death is a horse you got to ride. So you better get your saddle ready."-Mick "Pappy" Connors

Old September 17, 2019, 11:26   #58
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texgunner View Post
.... The danger lies in the others parroting his plans; one of them will inevitably be the Democrat nominee.
past time to defend the constitution against "all enemies both foreign and democrat".
Old September 17, 2019, 11:32   #59
Texgunner
long-time Texas taxpayer
Silver Contributor

I suspect that if the Democrats could get past their absurd fear and anathema to firearms, they would have an easy run to the White House. Imagine one of those debate clowns holding up his or her own AR or AK-type rifle and proclaiming their support for the Second Amendment and the rights of Americans to own that weapon. Of course, they might also shoot themselves while holding it...

Old September 17, 2019, 12:20   #60
J308
Registered

FALaholic #: 7448
They don't have an absurd fear of guns. They have an absurd fear of guns that they and their lackeys don't have control over. They have a plan that they just cannot wait to implement, but they can't, until they confiscate the guns, cuz they know they'll get shot otherwise. I think they intend to cut the population by 3/4ths. Sanger's views are alive and well in silicon valley and DC.
J308 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 17, 2019, 13:07   #61
Texgunner
long-time Texas taxpayer
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by J308 View Post
. I think they intend to cut the population by 3/4ths.
What is their plan for doing this?

Old September 17, 2019, 13:45   #62
J308
Registered

FALaholic #: 7448
Dunno. Don't wanna find out. But I sure don't think they'll stop at confiscation, do you?
J308 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 17, 2019, 14:10   #63
Texgunner
long-time Texas taxpayer
Silver Contributor

I'm betting against confiscation...hope I'm wrong, but we'll find out soon enough. Things may get really interesting before too long.

Old September 17, 2019, 15:03   #64
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
Quote:
I'm betting against confiscation...hope I'm wrong, but we'll find out soon enough. Things may get really interesting before too long.
again, no confiscation
what would be more likely under dumcrap control is adding certain weapons to the NFA

think about this some
Beta the Dork wants to ban this and that
Well where would that leave actual machineguns registered under the NFA ?

See, Congress understands they really have no authority to ban things
they can use tax authority to license and shit then regulate

Now ATFE wants no part of this scheme, they have pretty poor control over our existing NFA NFTR, they know the system will implode adding millions of new firearms to it, shit they would need a good thousand new examiners just to keep things moving at the current up to a year or more wait times between approvals.
Take close note, not a one of the real powerful antis like Diane and Schumer have ever even proposed making AWs NFA, that's the Buffalo in the China shop they know won't ever be workable
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 17, 2019, 15:05   #65
Heisser Mann
Registered

FALaholic #: 80843
Location: Firearms talk is main reason for joining from: Kingman Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post
again, no confiscation
what would be more likely under dumcrap control is adding certain weapons to the NFA

think about this some
Beta the Dork wants to ban this and that
Well where would that leave actual machineguns registered under the NFA ?

See, Congress understands they really have no authority to ban things
they can use tax authority to license and shit then regulate

Now ATFE wants no part of this scheme, they have pretty poor control over our existing NFA NFTR, they know the system will implode adding millions of new firearms to it, shit they would need a good thousand new examiners just to keep things moving at the current up to a year or more wait times between approvals.
Take close note, not a one of the real powerful antis like Diane and Schumer have ever even proposed making AWs NFA, that's the Buffalo in the China shop they know won't ever be workable
so is idiot Trump going to make this easier for them?
Heisser Mann is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 17, 2019, 16:40   #66
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Trump,,,from his earlier comments,,,seemed leaning toward that background shit,,banning private sales without an FFL,,,etc,,,got an ear full,,,and with this beto crap now out in the open,,,,,how he does anything without taking it in the shorts next yr,,,?????? may be dead for now,,,I hope...

beto saying,,,I'm going to confiscate,,,may have saved us all some grief this yr,,,today,,tomorrow,,,of course,,,with Donald,,, who knows from hour to hour.

Old September 17, 2019, 19:34   #67
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisser Mann View Post
so is idiot Trump going to make this easier for them?
to be viable as an NFA thing that would mean a need to streamline the existing transfer process
A thousand new examiners won't do that
to get that done likely would mean a couple thousand paper pushers to get the transfer time back down to say a week or two
frankly they shouldn't even be that, NFA should be a simple NICs and cashing the tax which has to be kept low tier like factory AOWs, ten bucks or so

SOT fees would need to change. Take my state MN, I'd wager there are at least several hundred thousand AWs within this State, maybe 15 or 20 NFA dealers. Until they legalized suppressors a few years back there might have been 5 or so, if that as we are a C&R only State as well. Back in the 90s it was like 3

Back then ND at one point had 2
getting the idea
if you want compliance not only must the transfer process be expedited but you also need a shit rail of state dealers licensed to handle those sales and purchases. To do that you need to lower costs for folks to license up, largely eliminate ITAR, etc.

I don't like Schumer or Fienstien but they aren't idiots like O'Dork, Sparticus, Harris, etc.
Dirty Uncle Joe probably understands my points when he's not playing to stupidity, same with Bernie
Again, this is why the silence on transforming AWs into NFA

Something else, there are folks on the left and right DEEP Invested in NFA
talking multi million dollar collections they regard as part of their retirement portfolio. Powerful people.
Again, liberals don't want to disarm everyone...just a certain class of citizen
nobody wants to take Steven Spielbergs guns away
nobody wants Schumer's Glocks
word is under a thousand folks in Nyc have city CCW and basically every stinkin' one of them is either a millionaire or politician, otherwise it's retired cops
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 17, 2019, 19:48   #68
Jarhead504
Registered

FALaholic #: 65022
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
past time to defend the constitution against "all enemies both foreign and democrat".
Please capitalize The Constitution when referring to The Constitution of The United States.

Thank you,

Jarhead
Old September 17, 2019, 19:49   #69
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...nd-check-bill/

If true,,,looks like the worst is behind us all,,,,for now........

Old September 17, 2019, 20:12   #70
Steggo
Registered

FALaholic #: 6689
Quote:
Trump,,,from his earlier comments,,,seemed leaning toward that background shit,,banning private sales without an FFL,,,etc,,,got an ear full,,,and with this beto crap now out in the open,,,,,how he does anything without taking it in the shorts next yr,,,?????? may be dead for now,,,I hope...

beto saying,,,I'm going to confiscate,,,may have saved us all some grief this yr,,,today,,tomorrow,,,of course,,,with Donald,,, who knows from hour to hour.
Dems want this as an issue to flog Trump and the Republicans in 2020.

The LAST thing they want is for something to be enacted. Gives a victory to the opposition, issue goes away, can't shake down Bloomberg anymore.

Looked like some sort of limited Manchin-Toomey (expanded but not UBC) might pass but Dems are trying HARD to tank it - Beto saying the quiet part loud at the debate, "UBC or nothing" ultimatum from Stretch and Chuckles...
Steggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17, 2019, 21:24   #71
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steggo View Post
Dems want this as an issue to flog Trump and the Republicans in 2020.

The LAST thing they want is for something to be enacted. Gives a victory to the opposition, issue goes away, can't shake down Bloomberg anymore.

Looked like some sort of limited Manchin-Toomey (expanded but not UBC) might pass but Dems are trying HARD to tank it - Beto saying the quiet part loud at the debate, "UBC or nothing" ultimatum from Stretch and Chuckles...
Gun control has never been a winning issue for dimwits,,,maybe they believe this time around will be different???

Old September 17, 2019, 21:52   #72
Texgunner
long-time Texas taxpayer
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Gun control has never been a winning issue for dimwits,,,maybe they believe this time around will be different???
Well, they've had a lot of help recently from all these crazy MFs shooting up places and killing people. Each one of those events just fuels their fires. There will be a tipping point if that shit continues...

Old September 17, 2019, 22:27   #73
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Well, they've had a lot of help recently from all these crazy MFs shooting up places and killing people. Each one of those events just fuels their fires. There will be a tipping point if that shit continues...
And all this time,,, >>>>??? 29 killed in Chicago and another 200 plus ??? wounded,,,,,, with not a word.

Pistols vs rifles

Whites vs blacks

Got iT!

Expected vs the unexpected.

Old September 18, 2019, 17:00   #74
C2A1
Curio & Relic
Platinum Contributor

FALaholic #: 15514
More Beto comments: We will break you, financially. I like Mr. Noir's videos.
Colion Noir
1 day ago
Robert “Beto” O’Rourke explained he plans to use fines to “compel” American gun owners to comply with his AR-15 ban, during an exchange with reporters.

He was asked how he plans to make Americans comply with his AR-15 ban and he said, “I begin by saying we expect our fellow Americans to follow the law. If they do not there would be a fine imposed to compel them to follow the law.”
C2A1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 18, 2019, 17:34   #75
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by C2A1 View Post
More Beto comments: We will break you, financially. I like Mr. Noir's videos.
Colion Noir
1 day ago
Robert “Beto” O’Rourke explained he plans to use fines to “compel” American gun owners to comply with his AR-15 ban, during an exchange with reporters.

He was asked how he plans to make Americans comply with his AR-15 ban and he said, “I begin by saying we expect our fellow Americans to follow the law. If they do not there would be a fine imposed to compel them to follow the law.”

1st off,,,he's have to learn who owned what,,,still owns what,,,and then,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,he'd have to depend on a person that has no desire to go along with him,,,,,to tell the truth,,,that they still own said AR's.

What possibly could go wrong with his plan to "fine" people for non compliance???

If this is what comes out of Yale,,,damn El Paso,,,,ya really got a problem.

Old September 18, 2019, 20:24   #76
Bubacus
Registered

FALaholic #: 13971
PSA is flying the anit Beto Flag: