The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Politics

Notices

Old March 26, 2020, 09:43   #1
Jarhead504
Registered

FALaholic #: 65022
Congress Gave Themselves a $25M RAISE In The Flu Bill

I dasn't have the link, but Walter and Johnson stated (on radio for those who do not know about The Walter and Johnson Show) this morning that Congress, in its infinite asshatedness, gave themselves a $25 MILLION raise that they slipped in the Wuhan Flu Bailout Bill. Yeah, you know, sod us. Sod us all.

I have said this before: IF there is ever a call go to DC to build The Gallows that operates at 216/drop, I WILL be able to go as: 1) I'm willing 2) I'm not too bad with tools 3) I have tools 4) I am a good, hard worker 5) I have worked/slaved under some of the harshest conditions in the USA 6) I can bring my own water, food and sleep in the back of my truck.

I will not expect any pay as the untold satisfaction of getting rid of this REAL DISEASE that is killing the country and taking part of a historic, national revival would be worth any small sacrifice I might have to endure whilst building this Great Gallows.

Who's with me?

Jarhead
Old March 26, 2020, 09:59   #2
juanni
TROLL

FALaholic #: 2439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarhead504 View Post
I dasn't have the link, but Walter and Johnson stated (on radio for those who do not know about The Walter and Johnson Show) this morning that Congress, in its infinite asshatedness, gave themselves a $25 MILLION raise that they slipped in the Wuhan Flu Bailout Bill. Yeah, you know, sod us. Sod us all.

I have said this before: IF there is ever a call go to DC to build The Gallows that operates at 216/drop, I WILL be able to go as: 1) I'm willing 2) I'm not too bad with tools 3) I have tools 4) I am a good, hard worker 5) I have worked/slaved under some of the harshest conditions in the USA 6) I can bring my own water, food and sleep in the back of my truck.

I will not expect any pay as the untold satisfaction of getting rid of this REAL DISEASE that is killing the country and taking part of a historic, national revival would be worth any small sacrifice I might have to endure whilst building this Great Gallows.

Who's with me?

Jarhead
No one.

98% of the voters will approve of what our leaders have done by reelecting them and their parties.
Just like they always have done.

.............juanni
Old March 26, 2020, 10:09   #3
Jarhead504
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
No one.

98% of the voters will approve of what our leaders have done by reelecting them and their parties.
Just like they always have done.

.............juanni
No one. Oh bullshit j. When the call is given to build The Gallows That Seats 216, , I'm going to have a hard time finding a place to park my truck if I do not get there early.

Jarhead
Old March 26, 2020, 10:14   #4
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
No one. Oh bullshit j. When the call is given to build The Gallows That Seats 216, , I'm going to have a hard time finding a place to park my truck if I do not get there early.

Jarhead
Who is going to make the call?
Any timeframe?

I got my timeframe, November.
My call, all will be relected with a minor bit of musical chairs.

.............juanni
Old March 26, 2020, 10:20   #5
OLDMANPBK
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 69978
FWIW https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/fa...stimulus-bill/

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?"
-Patrick Henry-

Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.

If you ask the government for a permit, you are admitting that you don't have a right.
OLDMANPBK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 26, 2020, 10:20   #6
Jarhead504
Registered

Quote:
Who is going to make the call?
Any timeframe?

I got my timeframe, November.
My call, all will be relected with a minor bit of musical chairs.

.............juanni
Who? I'm waiting on YOU, of course!

Jarhead
Old March 26, 2020, 10:42   #7
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Who? I'm waiting on YOU, of course!

Jarhead
Sorry I am not picking up even a 8d nail to save the American people from what they wanted, voted for and cheered on.

...............juanni
Old March 26, 2020, 12:47   #8
Douglas S Graham
Registered

FALaholic #: 19332
Always bitching, but never solutions, from Jtard.
Douglas S Graham is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 26, 2020, 13:00   #9
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas S Graham View Post
Always bitching, but never solutions, from Jtard.
Vote them and the 2 parties out.

There is your solution.
But you don't want to hear that, you want more of the same and to pretend it is all going to work out rosy.

............juanni
Old March 26, 2020, 14:03   #10
needafal
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 15194
Old March 26, 2020, 14:11   #11
ftierson
Registered

FALaholic #: 13827
I see everyone attacking juanni as the messenger but few addressing the real problem...

But maybe that's because my vision sucks...

Just sayin'...

Forrest
ftierson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 26, 2020, 15:40   #12
Oz308
Registered

FALaholic #: 68280
The 2 J's are wrong :-)

Mr Jarhead-

Respectfully submit, your math is a bit off. I believe the full complement of 'Con-wrecks' is 535, when fully staffed. Please, Good Sir, sharpen your pencil

BTW, I have no carpentry skills, but I've been known to be able to slowly drag heavy things when needed, if that's worth anything to your efforts

Mr Juanni-

Respectfully submit, you are wrong, too.

Even if tomorrow, we could come up with some type of notification system, to reach every CITIZEN of voting age, and that they would actually stop what they are doing, TRULY pay attention to its contents, to inform them of what has/is TRULY going on....it would impossible to vote out, almost 200+ years, of entrenched, legalized, glorified/praised/justified, and REWARDED, corruption, in one election cycle.

This mess wasn't created overnight. It sure as hell can't be solved overnight.
And when presented with the truth, how many would believe, or even care?

A relative recently told me, "I don't give a F what happens, as long as they don't touch my money"

Even if we could successfully implement, and operate, Jarhead's MegaGallows, and televise the world's first mass hanging of phedgod level criminals...we still have all their ancillary associates to deal with. We'd have a hemp and linseed oil shortage in no short order.

In seriousness, though, it would take a great awakening, something shockingly terrible, to shake off the mass slumber/stupor. I had been part of this mess, not caring for many years, and also growing up in a household where you had two choices- vote D (good), or get practically disowned (R). Took escaping the 'home bubble' years ago, to get stuff figured out, finally. Definitely a late start, for me. But there is no going back for me either, which I believe to be a good thing.

Since then, if anyone has talked to me about anything political, I tell them to NOT believe the commercials, soundbites, etc....but to actually read an look at any candidates voting records, and to try to see how they behave OFF camera. Actions count, words have become worthless.

It would be wonderous, but I have no idea how it could possibly happen, to wake up, and BOTH D&R would NOT win....but an honestly, Constitutionally-grounded candidate, and whomever their like minded associates would be, that they would win, and we could honestly start turning down the better path.

I just wonder, if by a massive, word of mouth groundswell, if such a thing is even possible, to defeat what truly is an entrenched machine.

How do we get enough people, to WANT to pull the plug, on corruption? For those who have reached the level of power, rarely do they suffer any TRUE consequences for their indescretions. They always seem to have a way out.

Honest question, and I don't have the answer.
Oz308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 26, 2020, 15:53   #13
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oz308 View Post
Even if we could successfully implement, and operate, Jarhead's MegaGallows, and televise the world's first mass hanging of phedgod level criminals...we still have all their ancillary associates to deal with. We'd have a hemp and linseed oil shortage in no short order.
At this point it isn't about correcting it. Correcting it would require the damage be undone and us made whole. It is simply about vengeance. I would rather the damage be undone and the population made whole again but for now vengeance would be a good start. Let's get that going and we can talk about the rest of it.
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 26, 2020, 16:11   #14
Jarhead504
Registered

Brother Oz308:; You are right. I do not know where I got the 216. It may had been 416 in the House at the time I first read about building a proper sized gallows. It is not MY idea, although I wish I was smart enough to conceive of the idea of hanging all the bastards in one drop.

And dreaming along like the other FALaholic brothers, I wish we could just start over and go back to "normal" sedentary, sanguine, envious American way of living WITHOUT violence but anyone who ever opened a history book just to get that "new book smell" knows that revolution without violence has NEVER happened in History.

Nope. Some of yall are squawkin' (again) "oh there you go Jarhead ,with your stupid jarhead dumb-ass", BUT I once asked one of my History professors in front of the class, that "In your expert, trained research (he had written several history texts), has there ever been a revolution to change a government WITHOUT the use of violence?" He sat there for about a minute stroking his long-ass beard, staring off, trying to recall and then told us "No. Not to my knowledge there hasn't". This was in 1980, so maybe things have changed, but as they say in the USMC, "I kinda fukkin' doubt it."
(I heard that one about 10,000 times as a young jarhead.)

Jarhead

PS: Brother Oz308. How is the weather in Cydonia, Mars?
Old March 26, 2020, 17:41   #15
ftierson
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
At this point it isn't about correcting it. Correcting it would require the damage be undone and us made whole. It is simply about vengeance. I would rather the damage be undone and the population made whole again but for now vengeance would be a good start. Let's get that going and we can talk about the rest of it.

Forrest
Old March 26, 2020, 17:43   #16
ftierson
Registered

Quote:
Brother Oz308:; You are right. I do not know where I got the 216. It may had been 416 in the House at the time I first read about building a proper sized gallows. It is not MY idea, although I wish I was smart enough to conceive of the idea of hanging all the bastards in one drop.

And dreaming along like the other FALaholic brothers, I wish we could just start over and go back to "normal" sedentary, sanguine, envious American way of living WITHOUT violence but anyone who ever opened a history book just to get that "new book smell" knows that revolution without violence has NEVER happened in History.

Nope. Some of yall are squawkin' (again) "oh there you go Jarhead ,with your stupid jarhead dumb-ass", BUT I once asked one of my History professors in front of the class, that "In your expert, trained research (he had written several history texts), has there ever been a revolution to change a government WITHOUT the use of violence?" He sat there for about a minute stroking his long-ass beard, staring off, trying to recall and then told us "No. Not to my knowledge there hasn't". This was in 1980, so maybe things have changed, but as they say in the USMC, "I kinda fukkin' doubt it."

You heard things like that even in the Army...

Forrest
Old March 26, 2020, 20:04   #17
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oz308 View Post

Mr Juanni-

Respectfully submit, you are wrong, too.

Even if tomorrow, we could come up with some type of notification system, to reach every CITIZEN of voting age, and that they would actually stop what they are doing, TRULY pay attention to its contents, to inform them of what has/is TRULY going on....it would impossible to vote out, almost 200+ years, of entrenched, legalized, glorified/praised/justified, and REWARDED, corruption, in one election cycle.

This mess wasn't created overnight. It sure as hell can't be solved overnight.
And when presented with the truth, how many would believe, or even care?

A relative recently told me, "I don't give a F what happens, as long as they don't touch my money"

In seriousness, though, it would take a great awakening, something shockingly terrible, to shake off the mass slumber/stupor. I had been part of this mess, not caring for many years, and also growing up in a household where you had two choices- vote D (good), or get practically disowned (R). Took escaping the 'home bubble' years ago, to get stuff figured out, finally. Definitely a late start, for me. But there is no going back for me either, which I believe to be a good thing.

Since then, if anyone has talked to me about anything political, I tell them to NOT believe the commercials, soundbites, etc....but to actually read an look at any candidates voting records, and to try to see how they behave OFF camera. Actions count, words have become worthless.

It would be wonderous, but I have no idea how it could possibly happen, to wake up, and BOTH D&R would NOT win....but an honestly, Constitutionally-grounded candidate, and whomever their like minded associates would be, that they would win, and we could honestly start turning down the better path.

I just wonder, if by a massive, word of mouth groundswell, if such a thing is even possible, to defeat what truly is an entrenched machine.

How do we get enough people, to WANT to pull the plug, on corruption? For those who have reached the level of power, rarely do they suffer any TRUE consequences for their indescretions. They always seem to have a way out.

Honest question, and I don't have the answer.
Well that is one my reasons to come to files everyday.

It is to see if people and voters are waking up and willing to change anything.

Sadly I have seen here that no matter the facts, of if exposed to knowledge or history most voters will just continue to vote for more of the same that the 2 parties offer.

And they get pissed at you if you point that out.

.............juanni
Old March 26, 2020, 20:37   #18
Gary Harwell
Becoming Embittered
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 39460
J, agree with your concerns, but it's a rigged system. The parties just alternate in backroom deals. Trump ran as somewhat of an independent, but not. You can't get on a ticket without billions, and look at Bloomie, blew half a billion for nothing. Ross Perot couldn't come close, nor Pat Buchanan, though both were the logical choices. No logic present in the voters. You have to understand the voters in this country are politically uneducated, hell uneducated in general about anything in life. I deal with them everyday at all levels. Spoke to a physician 3 weeks about coming events and totally clueless. It make take a reset to have reset. Maybe the reset is here. And it may not be a good reset for many years down the road.
Gary Harwell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 26, 2020, 20:56   #19
Black Blade
Registered

FALaholic #: 76490
"Never let a good crisis go to waste" - Rahm Emmanuel.

It's on page 148 of the 1400+ page bill. They wasted no time to be certain they "got themselves money" before all else.

Politics is a great racket (like the Mafia only legal).
Old March 26, 2020, 22:05   #20
12v71
Old Fart
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 71127
Quote:
Well that is one my reasons to come to files everyday.

It is to see if people and voters are waking up and willing to change anything.

Sadly I have seen here that no matter the facts, of if exposed to knowledge or history most voters will just continue to vote for more of the same that the 2 parties offer.

And they get pissed at you if you point that out.

.............juanni

Ok... Lets just say we can stack the whole deck with 3rd party officials. How long before power corrupts them and the swamp is overflowing again?
Just asking. Third party doesn't mean diddley. Term limits might make more of a difference.
Old March 26, 2020, 23:41   #21
STG_58_guy
Dinosaur
Bronze Contributor
Platinum Contributor

FALaholic #: 65886
Quote:

Jarhead

Enjoyed your post. I would counter that our government has changed quite a bit since the last episode of violence (war of northern aggression or the civil war). It just hasn't changed much for the better.
STG_58_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 26, 2020, 23:43   #22
STG_58_guy
Dinosaur
Bronze Contributor
Platinum Contributor

FALaholic #: 65886
Maybe a Republic needs a cleansing every 100 years or so to keep it fresh, vibrant. The trick is to come out the other side a republic.
STG_58_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27, 2020, 01:35   #23
SWOHFAL
Registered

FALaholic #: 34346
Quote:
Originally Posted by ftierson View Post
I see everyone attacking juanni as the messenger but few addressing the real problem...

But maybe that's because my vision sucks...

Just sayin'...

Forrest
Well, he has no solutions either - so most of the folks who know when to STFU when they have nothing constructive to add are merely taking exception to the umpteenth time he's run his mouth with nothing substantive to add to solving the issues at hand.

- Fyodor Dostoevsky
SWOHFAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27, 2020, 05:26   #24
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWOHFAL View Post
Well, he has no solutions either - so most of the folks who know when to STFU when they have nothing constructive to add are merely taking exception to the umpteenth time he's run his mouth with nothing substantive to add to solving the issues at hand.
The solution is to throw out the 2 parties and return to a small, limited, constitutional govt.

But since that isn't what you want to hear, you call it no solution.

No, what you and most here want (or at least claim to) is for things to be different while voting for more of the same.
And the solution to be some magical fairytale solution that makes everything right without any effort or change.

The equivalent of Magic Beans.

.............juanni
Old March 27, 2020, 05:36   #25
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12v71 View Post
Ok... Lets just say we can stack the whole deck with 3rd party officials. How long before power corrupts them and the swamp is overflowing again?
Just asking. Third party doesn't mean diddley. Term limits might make more of a difference.
Other countries throw out the entrenched parties and change direction.
Hungary for example.

And sure eventually they too may become corrupt, but we know what we currently have is corrupt so what is there to lose?

The 2 parties are NEVER going to allow term limits and shoot themselves in the dick. Nor will they allow a constitutional convention.
^Pure fantasy.

.............juanni
Old March 27, 2020, 07:11   #26
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Harwell View Post
No logic present in the voters. You have to understand the voters in this country are politically uneducated, hell uneducated in general about anything in life.
I also used to think it was because voters were uneducated, but after 20 years of pointing out the corruption and incompetency of the 2 parties in the Falfiles petri dish I don't see it has changed how anyone here votes.

It hasn't even changed the cheering on of the failures and dysfunction.

Nope, all it does is just piss them off.

............juanni
Old March 27, 2020, 08:27   #27
Jarhead504
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Harwell View Post
Ross Perot couldn't come close, nor Pat Buchanan, though both were the logical choices.
During the campaign, it was said Ross Perot was anti-gun and it is known that he made his billions from his company selling stuff to the gummint, gummint CONTRACTS, everyone's favorite; you tax dollars at work.

Pat Buchanan; yes. Ross Perot; not such a "logical" choice.

Jarhead
Old March 27, 2020, 11:29   #28
ftierson
Registered

Quote:
During the campaign, it was said Ross Perot was anti-gun and it is known that he made his billions from his company selling stuff to the gummint, gummint CONTRACTS, everyone's favorite; you tax dollars at work.

Pat Buchanan; yes. Ross Perot; not such a "logical" choice.
Ross Perot was a fascist of the first order. But he did get the 'badder' guy elected president, so he served his purpose...

Forrest
Old March 28, 2020, 12:04   #29
Hunters
Registered

FALaholic #: 16562
My most active time here on the files was 08, when Ron Paul made his first Republican run at the presidential election. I championed him hard here. The reaction I got was akin to coughing in the supermarket today. This is a guy that wanted to ELIMINATE the powers the government had to socially and economically run your life and he got about as much support as a whore in church.

You all had a chance back then to at least send a message to the establishment Republicans. Who, besides me did? And who went with the establishment McCain cause it was the most Important Election Ever!!!

The battle is over and socialism won. Only thing you can do now is prep.
Hunters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 28, 2020, 12:33   #30
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunters View Post
My most active time here on the files was 08, when Ron Paul made his first Republican run at the presidential election. I championed him hard here. The reaction I got was akin to coughing in the supermarket today. This is a guy that wanted to ELIMINATE the powers the government had to socially and economically run your life and he got about as much support as a whore in church.

You all had a chance back then to at least send a message to the establishment Republicans. Who, besides me did? And who went with the establishment McCain cause it was the most Important Election Ever!!!

The battle is over and socialism won. Only thing you can do now is prep.
I was right there with you Bro.

.............juanni
Old March 28, 2020, 13:09   #31
ftierson
Registered

Quote:
I was right there with you Bro.
As was I...

And just look at how well that worked...

Mostly, here, Libertarians being equated to modern illiberal Liberals...

Then again, when Bill Weld was picked as the Libertarian VP candidate last time around, you know that you're pretty well completely phucked anyways...

Forrest
Old March 28, 2020, 13:30   #32
okiefarmer
Curio & Relic
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 3248
Quote:
Perhaps you were not thinking about all 57 states.
Old March 28, 2020, 14:27   #33
ftierson
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by okiefarmer View Post
Perhaps you were not thinking about all 57 states.

Forrest
Old March 28, 2020, 20:58   #34
jeffrey
Registered

FALaholic #: 2073
Quote:

Jarhead

Let's see...216 total, minus 100 Senators= 116 in the House.

The House is apportioned by population, which is determined by the census.

Subtract the millions of non-citizens counted for apportionment... yep 116 sounds like what it should be.
jeffrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29, 2020, 03:55   #35
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
I also used to think it was because voters were uneducated, but after 20 years of pointing out the corruption and incompetency of the 2 parties in the Falfiles petri dish I don't see it has changed how anyone here votes.

It hasn't even changed the cheering on of the failures and dysfunction.

............juanni
Hahaha ... talk about failure and dysfunctionality .....
Old March 29, 2020, 09:12   #36
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Quote:
and he hasn't got a clue...
Old March 29, 2020, 09:17   #37
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Why is it whenever I mention voting for more of the same, failure and dysfunction you and BJ promptly show up.

............juanni
Old March 29, 2020, 13:26   #38
davedude
Registered

FALaholic #: 20538
Quote:

Who's with me?

Jarhead
I will help put a blunt edge on the blades.

I can't believe how disappointed I am. For all his talk about the swamp and the deep state trump just grew the swamp/deep state like no one else has ever in history. America is toast, welcome to communism everyone.

What a total idiot trump is, on a par with obama now. That is how big of a mistake trump has made.

Government should have cut itself 75%, abolished income tax and the federal reserve. That would have served the people. But instead the state is served, and grown even larger than the un american monster that it is now.

Check how trump and his traitor pal john kerry jumped on the only constitutional guy left in government, Thomas Massie. Unf**cking believable.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...-thomas-massie

Yeah you know something is really wrong when trump and john kerry are on the same page. Thomas Massie was doing the right thing.

Check how bad it is, pretty much no one in government passes constitutional muster. Progressive usurpers all.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/freedom-index

There has to be consequence for violating an oath to the constitution. Arrest and jail to start. They are all violating their oath of office.
Old March 29, 2020, 13:38   #39
ftierson
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by davedude View Post

I can't believe how disappointed I am. For all his talk about the swamp and the deep state trump just grew the swamp/deep state like no one else has ever in history. America is toast, welcome to communism everyone.

What a total idiot trump is, on a par with obama now. That is how big of a mistake trump has made.

Government should have cut itself 75%, abolished income tax and the federal reserve. That would have served the people. But instead the state is served, and grown even larger than the un american monster that it is now.

Check how trump and his traitor pal john kerry jumped on the only constitutional guy left in government, Thomas Massie. Unf**cking believable.

Yeah you know something is really wrong when trump and john kerry are on the same page. Thomas Massie was doing the right thing.

Check how bad it is, pretty much no one in government passes constitutional muster. Progressive usurpers all.

There has to be consequence for violating an oath to the constitution. Arrest and jail to start. They are all violating their oath of office.
About sums it up...

Forrest
Old March 29, 2020, 13:59   #40
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:

Its easy to sit on the outside and criticize the ones doing the work, again life is like a shooting match and a few guys do all the work while the rest bitch about the match. This is our world, put yourself in Trumps shoes and what he goes through for you ungrateful people. Sure he will fk up, do you even realize what he is up against, the powers to be that fk him at every turn?

Ya it's gone to shit because we are in a war, a war on all fronts. You may not like the mfer but you ain't saying who would do better under these conditions. Pick someone and go work with them to be in charge. Or like the match just bitch and bitch until the match builders move on and you have nobody to work with.

Half this country doesn't deserve a better nation, you picked your side.
Old March 29, 2020, 14:34   #41
ftierson
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
Its easy to sit on the outside and criticize the ones doing the work, again life is like a shooting match and a few guys do all the work while the rest bitch about the match. This is our world, put yourself in Trumps shoes and what he goes through for you ungrateful people. Sure he will fk up, do you even realize what he is up against, the powers to be that fk him at every turn?

Ya it's gone to shit because we are in a war, a war on all fronts. You may not like the mfer but you ain't saying who would do better under these conditions. Pick someone and go work with them to be in charge. Or like the match just bitch and bitch until the match builders move on and you have nobody to work with.

Half this country doesn't deserve a better nation, you picked your side.
I'm not sure what this means...

But it sounds pretty bad...

Forrest
Old March 29, 2020, 15:11   #42
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftierson View Post
I'm not sure what this means...

But it sounds pretty bad...

Forrest
if he doesn't want Trump then he is on the Hillary side.

Really pissed me off the guys here bitch about Trump when Trump is the first real potus in my lifetime. Guys like RSS who complains he lost a few buck because of Trump yet says nothing about his Chinese buddies being the problem.

Or Dave bitching about how Trump is handling the virus when everyone is working hard to make him fail. 3 years of fighting impeachment and he never had a chance to set up a real administration. The swamp works against his every move and he battles the media with every word.

None of the guys here have ever had a job so difficult yet they talk they could run the country. Trump gave up a much better life for America yet when change gets tough too many cry and complain and wring their hands.

Ya it just makes me angry when I read their opinions.
Old March 29, 2020, 16:59   #43
davedude
Registered

Quote:
if he doesn't want Trump then he is on the Hillary side.
Dude you are pretty clueless.

Trump and John Kerry just got together for a love fest to trash a defender of the Constitution. That puts you on john traitor kerrys side. DUH! When trump jumps over to john kerry's side (hillarys side) and grows the deep state swamp then he becomes the enemy of the Constitution and of America.
All of the deep state commies voted for the garbage. Does that not tell you something?

Trump knew stuff was wrong (does not take a rocket scientist) but he dont have a clue about Constitution and face it dude he is as progressive as the rest. He is not our savior, bastard just sold us down the road. Destroyed the currency. He just spent more than bernie communist sanders wanted to do FFS.
Plus he is still kissing commie Xi's ass. Xi calls him up on the phone to tell him what to do.
Old March 29, 2020, 17:56   #44
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Dude you are pretty clueless.

Trump and John Kerry just got together for a love fest to trash a defender of the Constitution. That puts you on john traitor kerrys side. DUH! When trump jumps over to john kerry's side (hillarys side) and grows the deep state swamp then he becomes the enemy of the Constitution and of America.
All of the deep state commies voted for the garbage. Does that not tell you something?

Trump knew stuff was wrong (does not take a rocket scientist) but he dont have a clue about Constitution and face it dude he is as progressive as the rest. He is not our savior, bastard just sold us down the road. Destroyed the currency. He just spent more than bernie communist sanders wanted to do FFS.
Plus he is still kissing commie Xi's ass. Xi calls him up on the phone to tell him what to do.
Dave I think you are my long lost brother who wandered away in his youth and has finally come home.

Well come on in and make yourself comfy.

The stimulus package that just passed is the biggest wealth transfer from common folks to the super-rich (Wall Street and bankers) in the history of mankind.

Done in the name of a virus with $1200 checks as the cheese in the trap.

This will be obvious in short order.

— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) March 29, 2020

............juanni

Last edited by juanni; March 29, 2020 at 18:08.
juanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29, 2020, 18:29   #45
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
The stimulus package that just passed is the biggest wealth transfer from common folks to the super-rich (Wall Street and bankers) in the history of mankind.

Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) March 29, 2020

............juanni
How soon we forget the Federal Reserve Act of 1913.
Old March 29, 2020, 18:49   #46
davedude
Registered

Quote:
Dave I think you are my long lost brother who wandered away in his youth and has finally come home.

Well come on in and make yourself comfy.

Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) March 29, 2020

............juanni
F**k off juanni. I'm about 100 percent certain that you are a CCP paid troll.

Massie is correct. All of trumps good work he just personally threw down the drain hard and he doesn't even realize how bad he f**ked up.
The deep state is having a victory party.
Old March 29, 2020, 18:50   #47
davedude
Registered

Quote:
How soon we forget the Federal Reserve Act of 1913.
Progressive usurpers been in control for a long time.
Old March 30, 2020, 06:19   #48
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Let's get that going and we can talk about the rest of it.
Who is stopping you blowhard?

Get you hammer, nail bag and head north. The stench of your beloved swamp will guide your nose in.

..........juanni
Old March 30, 2020, 06:22   #49
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
F**k off juanni. I'm about 100 percent certain that you are a CCP paid troll.
I am certain you have adopted my entire political perspective over the years.

Welcome aboard comrade.

..............juanni
Old March 30, 2020, 06:26   #50
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Progressive usurpers been in control for a long time.
Yes. Juanni likes to pose and preen like he's some sort of soothsayer on this whole regrettable topic. He's not of course but as they say there ain't no acolyte like a recent convert.