Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > RKBA & Legal

Notices

Old January 23, 2020, 17:54   #151
Abominog
Registered

FALaholic #: 372
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7.62FMJ View Post
The police are caught between a rock and a hard place. If they enforce unconstitutional laws they risk the ire of the public. If they don't enforce unconstitutional laws then they risk their jobs.
Can I put my personal interests over the rights of others as well? Or is that privilege restricted to law enforcement?
Old January 23, 2020, 18:07   #152
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trypcil View Post
Yep, after watching all the videos, I can only imagine the fire power outside of the compound was a huge deterrent - maybe, maybe not! Tho' I am glad it was peaceful, and only a fool would want to mess with it all. It would have been interesting to have been a fly on the wall, in blackface's parlour or privvy. He must by now recognise his futility, in reaching for what I hope is unobtainable!
Can blackface, be 'Recalled', might there be grounds for that ???? Protestation, or petition seems somewhat insufficient here - what legal options are there, outside of voting his unconstitutional arse from office?
LD already explained the situation, and the "why":

the democommies will sign their Intolerable Acts into "law" in the next 50 days before session end, turning virginians into paper felons--litigation will then proceed as expected.

lobby day was theatrical posturing only,
lobby day was not an election with real life results/consequences.

virginians will now have to quickly make a choice which one they want more:

choice 1. submit:
Keep Votin' "D" and continue to accept subjugation under democommie rule bought and paid for by out of state bloomburglar carpet baggin NYC tribe money.

or else

choice 2. :clip board and shoe leather:
guys and gals get on task in the next 3 weeks before it is too late to affect the virginia republican convention nomination deadlines,
All Hands On Deck to identify and kick out each and every RINO fudd with prejudice and replace them with based libertarian doers running on a unified no-compromise pro-2A/freedom/individual liberty platfrom,
and then fund raise/block walk like they really mean it through november to take back our bill of rights and the VA state house.
Old January 25, 2020, 09:08   #153
raubvogel
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 64403
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trypcil View Post
Yep, after watching all the videos, I can only imagine the fire power outside of the compound was a huge deterrent - maybe, maybe not! Tho' I am glad it was peaceful, and only a fool would want to mess with it all. It would have been interesting to have been a fly on the wall, in blackface's parlour or privvy. He must by now recognise his futility, in reaching for what I hope is unobtainable!
Can blackface, be 'Recalled', might there be grounds for that ???? Protestation, or petition seems somewhat insufficient here - what legal options are there, outside of voting his unconstitutional arse from office?
I was expecting the New Yorker magazine to publish a 20 page article on how the brave measures from Fearless and Glorious Governor Blackface single handled avoided the rivers becoming red in blood and yellow in urine.

Maybe they have not had the time to finish it.
raubvogel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 27, 2020, 16:32   #154
C2A1
Curio & Relic
Platinum Contributor

FALaholic #: 15514
What they are really up to:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPd3nWkYrtg
Look at the other bills.
C2A1 is online now   Reply With Quote