Old September 03, 2019, 12:29   #101
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
Fixed your typo.

I think you have now brought in Hitler and equating the life of a sun to the life of an empire, that this thread is done it's work.

Time to move on and start a new one.

...........juanni
Thanks but it was not a typo. And the argument is indeed equivalent, if this 'end of the world' scenario of yours is on a timeline that does not affect the contemporary world then it becomes irrelevant from a practical standpoint. As irrelevant as, one might say, the indisputable fact of the sun having a finite lifetime.

But you can help us move on J you racist f*ck. Just give us a date.
bubbagump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 03, 2019, 14:16   #102
juanni
TROLL

FALaholic #: 2439
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
J you racist f*ck.
Hitler, the sun and now the SJW race card, you have simply outdone yourself!!

............juanni
Old September 03, 2019, 14:31   #103
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

I just pull the thread and follow it where it leads J. Although why choose a handle like 'juanni' if you think so little of our friends across the river?
Old September 03, 2019, 20:56   #104
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
Mark the Carney is not alone in the demise of the dollar - https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/...ory-of-survey/

Oh well as China is also well kerfugged, as it's debt ratio to gdp is 3.3 to 1, I can see a Jubilee in the not too distant future - or maybe it's time for a greater readjustment, one by design!

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression... There is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we must be most aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." -- William O. Douglas, US Supreme Court Justice from 1939-1975

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -- Krishnamurti
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 04, 2019, 08:02   #105
Impala_Guy
Registered

FALaholic #: 55819
LOL....who is going to park their $billions of dollars in the banks of those commie rats? Only drug dealers. The Mighty Whitey is still your best investment.
Old September 04, 2019, 09:03   #106
okiefarmer
Curio & Relic
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 3248
I'm pulling everything we have out tomorrow, selling all the land, all my guns, and giving everything to the street people. It seems we have lived too large according to j, so now I will be at peace with gaya, and just live off the land where ever I can find a place to squat.

I have to wonder what j's purpose is in "attempting" to predict the demise of the empire he despises so much. Perhaps he would be happier if he knew we were all as miserable in life as he is.
Old September 04, 2019, 09:07   #107
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by okiefarmer View Post
I'm pulling everything we have out tomorrow, selling all the land, all my guns, and giving everything to the street people. It seems we have lived too large according to j, so now I will be at peace with gaya, and just live off the land where ever I can find a place to squat.

I have to wonder what j's purpose is in "attempting" to predict the demise of the empire he despises so much. Perhaps he would be happier if he knew we were all as miserable in life as he is.
That's probably a fair part of it.
Old September 04, 2019, 09:10   #108
okiefarmer
Curio & Relic
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trypcil View Post
Mark the Carney is not alone in the demise of the dollar - https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/...ory-of-survey/

Oh well as China is also well kerfugged, as it's debt ratio to gdp is 3.3 to 1, I can see a Jubilee in the not too distant future - or maybe it's time for a greater readjustment, one by design!
Our financial advisors have been looking at the possibility of a recession beginning in 2020 possibly for the last year or so. It's the natural cycle of economies. We can't seem to stay in a boom forever, and it's not really that healthy. Recessions are good for the economy in ways. Recessions are not depressions. Like the old saying goes, a recession is when it affects other people, a depression is when it affects you/me. Personally, we have not noticed the last 5 recessions, (can't remember any farther back than that) nothing changed in this household.
Old September 04, 2019, 09:22   #109
TedKennedy
Registered

FALaholic #: 77344
Quote:
I missed that part, did Juanni actually post something like that or are you simply fabricating out of thin air?
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 04, 2019, 09:34   #110
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Our financial advisors have been looking at the possibility of a recession beginning in 2020 possibly for the last year or so. It's the natural cycle of economies. We can't seem to stay in a boom forever, and it's not really that healthy. Recessions are good for the economy in ways. Recessions are not depressions. Like the old saying goes, a recession is when it affects other people, a depression is when it affects you/me. Personally, we have not noticed the last 5 recessions, (can't remember any farther back than that) nothing changed in this household.
Right on all counts. FWIW I've started pulling stuff out of the nasdaq and holding more cash. Can't take advantage of a recession if you don't have any buckazoids to buy with . And yes, it is the natural cycle of economies.
Old September 04, 2019, 09:37   #111
Rudolf
Registered

FALaholic #: 7
People saying this stuff are on CRACK.

I was in several African countries...and the US DOLLAR was supreme...not the Euro.....nothing else.....

In fact in one country I was in just two weeks ago....Egypt, and two other North African places...
DOLLAR WAS SUPREME....

those that keep dreaming of the end of the journey....need to just take a rope.
Rudolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 04, 2019, 11:14   #112
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
I missed that part, did Juanni actually post something like that or are you simply fabricating out of thin air?
Of course not.

Okie is following Bubbatard's lead, and taking a grain of truth and trying to build a mountain out of it.

Such as Bubba's comparing the lifespan of the sun to the lifespan of an empire.
Hey, 10 billion years for the sun and 5000 years for the romans, 300 for the Brits is pretty close.

Okie his isn't bright enough to do it on his own, so and has mimicked Bubba.

...............juanni
Old September 04, 2019, 11:35   #113
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolf View Post
People saying this stuff are on CRACK.

I was in several African countries...and the US DOLLAR was supreme...not the Euro.....nothing else.....

In fact in one country I was in just two weeks ago....Egypt, and two other North African places...
DOLLAR WAS SUPREME....

those that keep dreaming of the end of the journey....need to just take a rope.
Yep.
Old September 04, 2019, 11:52   #114
TedKennedy
Registered

Quote:
Of course not.

Okie is following Bubbatard's lead, and taking a grain of truth and trying to build a mountain out of it.

Such as Bubba's comparing the lifespan of the sun to the lifespan of an empire.
Hey, 10 billion years for the sun and 5000 years for the romans, 300 for the Brits is pretty close.

Okie his isn't bright enough to do it on his own, so and has mimicked Bubba.

...............juanni
Well aware. Just thought I'd give the opportunity for him to quote your alleged statement - I'm trying to be generous.
Old September 04, 2019, 13:37   #115
okiefarmer
Curio & Relic
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Well aware. Just thought I'd give the opportunity for him to quote your alleged statement - I'm trying to be generous.
Have you not been around long enough to hear j carp on the largess of all muricans. We spend too much to stuff. We should all live in bunkers like him. We are the reason this country is in the mess it is in.
Old September 04, 2019, 13:59   #116
TedKennedy
Registered

Quote:
Have you not been around long enough to hear j carp on the largess of all muricans. We spend too much to stuff. We should all live in bunkers like him. We are the reason this country is in the mess it is in.
No, I thought he was pointing out living on borrowed money and being a nation of out-of shape lardasses, which are both true.

I don't believe I've ever read him advocating living in a bunker....maybe you can quote him.
Old September 04, 2019, 14:50   #117
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
I don't believe I've ever read him advocating living in a bunker....maybe you can quote him.
I live and BUILT myself a super energy efficient, no maintenance., fire proof, woodpecker proof, termite proof concrete home.
It is well above grade and would appear to be just another retro farm home to most people.

I posted a thread on building it a few years back with lots of pics, and jokingly refer to it as the bunker.
Photobucket, they are all gone.

Okie, thinks it is a bunker.

Like I said all his idiocy is sorta, kinda based on a grain of truth.

...............juanni
Old September 04, 2019, 14:55   #118
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
No, I thought he was pointing out living on borrowed money and being a nation of out-of shape lardasses, which are both true.

Not gonna bother quoting, it's a waste of time. He has never said (to my knowledge) that everyone needs to live in a bunker but he is known to resent folks living better than he does. Okie's right, if you haven't caught on to it yet you either haven't been around long enough or haven't been paying attention.
Old September 04, 2019, 15:23   #119
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
but he is known to resent folks living better than he does.
Another layer of master BSer Bubbatard's BS slathered on.

I suppose you aren't willing to find a quote that supports that either, huh?

............juanni
Old September 04, 2019, 15:31   #120
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Another layer of master BSer Bubbatard's BS slathered on.

I suppose you aren't willing to find a quote that supports that either, huh?

............juanni
Ain't worth the trouble, as I said. Please try to keep up. Better yet give it a rest you racist twit.
Old September 04, 2019, 15:42   #121
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Ain't worth the trouble, as I said.
Imagine my surprise, more accusations that you are unwilling (and unable) to prove.

..............juanni
Old September 04, 2019, 17:31   #122
okiefarmer
Curio & Relic
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Imagine my surprise, more accusations that you are unwilling (and unable) to prove.

..............juanni
Old September 04, 2019, 18:40   #123
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Quote:

^That is about as close as you are going to get to a coherent response Ted.

..............juanni