The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Politics

Notices

Old August 24, 2019, 10:40   #1
Charles_The_Hammer
BANNED

FALaholic #: 76904
The Israel Scam

Apparently lots of folks here seem oblivious to how this works so I will be breaking this down briefly and in very simple terms that are easy to understand.

The most powerful lobby in DC is known as AIPAC - the American Israel Public Affairs Committee. For some reason this organization has avoided being labeled a foreign agent in spite of clearly working on the behalf of a foreign government.

The lobby works like a well-oiled machine and is a "king maker" in regards to elections on the state and federal level. If a politician is running for office, AIPAC will approach them and demand they sign an oath of loyalty to a foreign country - Israel. If the candidate is dumb enough to say something like "What? Loyalty to Israel? No thanks. I'm an American. My loyalty is to America." then his or her chances of being elected are pretty much nil. This rarely happens, but if the candidate were to be so naive, AIPAC will then begin a smear campaign against them and fund their opponent who probably has no problem signing an oath of loyalty to a foreign country.

After being elected, these politicians then go on to do things like give Israel 38 billion dollars in US taxpayer money. This money is not considered "foreign aid" like with other countries we dole out cash to. If it were classified as "foreign aid" then the US government would get to decide how it's spent. Instead the money is classified as a "loan". After this "loan" is made, it's immediately written off and the Israelis never have to pay back one cent of it.

This money is then funneled back into AIPAC and the cycle starts all over again as they begin buying off politicians and forcing them to sign "loyalty oaths" to foreign nations.

Even more humiliating to the American citizenry, the Israelis use their free money to buy US treasury bills, which we then pay them interest on. Yep..... That's right....... We not only give them free money we also pay them interest payments on the free money we give them.

On the state-level, AIPAC lobbies for politicians in states like Texas and Florida to pass laws preventing any state employees or contractors from boycotting Israel or supporting the BDS movement.

A country that was born forth from a boycott of British tea in Boston Harbor has now made boycotting a foreign country against the law. We are literally paying our tax dollars to a foreign country so that they may rob us of our God-given right to free speech.

Now you know -

Charles_The_Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 24, 2019, 11:02   #2
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
There is a biological term for this!

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression... There is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we must be most aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." -- William O. Douglas, US Supreme Court Justice from 1939-1975

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -- Krishnamurti
Trypcil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 24, 2019, 12:14   #3
suppressor
Registered

FALaholic #: 64166
Well, this ought to be interesting, are Thread title's included on Ignore settings?
suppressor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 24, 2019, 13:00   #4
CG&L
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 27951
CNN and MSNBC say the Russian control American elections.
Old August 24, 2019, 14:41   #5
juanni
TROLL

FALaholic #: 2439
To add insult to injury.....

US taxpayer's give money to Israel so it's spy agency can fund and run a pedophile-blackmail operation on US soil, exploiting hundreds of US girls for leverage against US political and business leaders.

That is what bestest friends and allies ever!!!!! are for....... I guess.

..............juanni
Old August 24, 2019, 15:31   #6
CG&L
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Duh

The Illuminati controls the media

The Builderbergs, Rothchilds and the CFR do a lot of evil stuff as well
Old August 24, 2019, 17:36   #7
Whydah
Registered

FALaholic #: 74237
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
To add insult to injury.....

US taxpayer's give money to Israel so it's spy agency can fund and run a pedophile-blackmail operation on US soil, exploiting hundreds of US girls for leverage against US political and business leaders.

That is what bestest friends and allies ever!!!!! are for....... I guess.

..............juanni
To either think or even suggest that some sort of moral imperative is present amongst the nations of the world between each other, ally or not, is a bit disingenuous. Its dog eat dog and always has been. How long would the list be of those same sorted activities the US has involved themselves in? Besides, I think whatever info. was harvested about powerful individuals through Epstein's activities were shared with the powerful here just to ride herd and make sure their own cattle stayed loyal and on the range.
Whydah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 24, 2019, 17:58   #8
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
Follow the money!

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression... There is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we must be most aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." -- William O. Douglas, US Supreme Court Justice from 1939-1975

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -- Krishnamurti
Trypcil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 24, 2019, 19:00   #9
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
More anti semitic bullshit; never a word against the Democratic party's Obama tool, running the Arab Spring for the Muslim Brotherhood. How much did that cost us all?

Fortunately the Egyptians reacted poorly to the Muslim Brotherhood/Obama/CTH blatheriing lies, and jailed Morsi, who I believe is now dead.

The MB hooks in the Gaza Strip "strippers", and the West Bank Porkers are clear, as they are in Hamas, Hezzbollah and many other idiot groups that I may say clearly are not jewish.

How many Jewish terrorist groups are there?

How many terrorist groups does CTH and her buddies support along with AOC and the gang of Menstrual cyclists

I can say that $$$ given to Israel to watch our backs, in the quest to eliminate Islam, is $$$$ well spent.
V guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 24, 2019, 19:05   #10
CG&L
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Soros is a king maker and he has many lieutenants.

You guys may not want to hear this but Hillary was, and may still be, one of his best

I don't like her but she is smart, focused, determined and one of the most politically astute people I've ever known
And she's not afraid to be evil.

Her drinking was part of her downfall
Old August 24, 2019, 19:09   #11
Redoubt
Gunnin'
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 82243
I thought this thread was about DSA...
Old August 24, 2019, 19:14   #12
Texgunner
long-time Texas taxpayer
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 4653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redoubt View Post
That is funny.

My daddy was a cowboy in his younger days, wild as the west Texas wind. He once told me, "Son, death is a horse you got to ride. So you better get your saddle ready."-Mick "Pappy" Connors

heavily armed, easily pissed.
Texgunner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 24, 2019, 20:41   #13
Temp
Registered

FALaholic #: 10384
Nothing to do about it at this point, however. Israel's got nukes,...and as Yellowhand has stated,..if the world doesn't protect Israel,..Israel will subject the world to a horrible extermination.

,...and several idiots on here nod their heads and say,.."That makes sense" when he says it.

John 8:42-47
Temp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 24, 2019, 20:42   #14
OLDMANPBK
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 69978

Here's another theory.

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?"
-Patrick Henry-

Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.

If you ask the government for a permit, you are admitting that you don't have a right.
OLDMANPBK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 24, 2019, 21:11   #15
Douglas S Graham
Registered

FALaholic #: 19332
Good to see TEMP posting!!!!!!!!!!! What's up bro'???
Douglas S Graham is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 24, 2019, 22:13   #16
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whydah View Post
To either think or even suggest that some sort of moral imperative is present amongst the nations of the world between each other, ally or not, is a bit disingenuous. Its dog eat dog and always has been.
Yeah, but we don't have to FUND it.

Or put another way, would you pay your 'friend' to molest your 14yo daughter?

.............juanni

Last edited by juanni; August 25, 2019 at 00:39.
juanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 25, 2019, 04:00   #17
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Or put another way, would you pay your 'friend' to molest your 14yo daughter?

.............juanni
You'd be better off if you spent more of your time producing pennies rather than trying to pinch 'em. And we do not pay for 'friends' to molest 14yo girls, and if I required that my friends never did anything I didn't like I'd be kinda like you. Friendless.
bubbagump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 25, 2019, 06:26   #18
Charles_The_Hammer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redoubt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texgunner View Post
That is funny.
It's funny because it's true.
Old August 25, 2019, 06:33   #19
Charles_The_Hammer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temp View Post
Nothing to do about it at this point, however. Israel's got nukes,...and as Yellowhand has stated,..if the world doesn't protect Israel,..Israel will subject the world to a horrible extermination.

,...and several idiots on here nod their heads and say,.."That makes sense" when he says it.

John 8:42-47
Sounds like a mafia extortion racket.

AIPAC should be made to register as a foreign agent. Know who was trying to make them do so right before he caught a bullet?

JFK......

He was also aware of the Israeli nuke program and was furious about it. All this was of course swept under the rug after his death. I'm sure the fact that LBJ was having an affair with a literal Mossad agent had nothing to do with this at all......
Old August 25, 2019, 06:35   #20
CG&L
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Wow, you survived the night

There were some joos hiding underneath your bed and I thought for sure they would get you

CTH lives to fight another day!
Old August 25, 2019, 07:45   #21
2barearms
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 13866
So CTH is a skin head nazi farmer.......antisemite,racist,........so the Jews control everything.....the holocaust didnít happen....911 was faked....you really should go back to DU.

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stšrker
2barearms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 25, 2019, 08:48   #22
Charles_The_Hammer
BANNED

So 2barearms is a geriatric Israel First cuck........ likes giving 38 billion for nothing in return at all except fake intelligence that starts endless wars on Israel's behalf and gets thousands of young Americans killed........ Thinks the Communist Chinese run Hollywood because Alex Jones says so.......... Thinks Saddam planned 9/11 because Paul Wolfowitz, Douglas Feith, Bill Kristol, Richard Perle, and the rest of PNAC said so....... You really should go back to the nursing home............
Old August 25, 2019, 08:50   #23
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
And we do not pay for 'friends' to molest 14yo girls,
No we give vast sums of money to our bestest ally ever (even though they have never fought in any of our continuous wars) so they can scheme and finance a blackmail racket on US soil that uses vulnerable US 14 yo girls as the bait to lure in US and foreign politicians, celebrities, and business leaders.

Clear enough, even for you?

Quote:
if I required that my friends never did anything I didn't like I'd be kinda like you....
As odd as it must sound to a guy like yourself who has few moral values, I would never call a child molester 'my friend'.

But your acceptance of such things does explain why our federal prosecutors swept Epstein's known 56 Florida victims under the rug with indifference and deceit.

...............juanni
Old August 25, 2019, 09:26   #24
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
I gotta agree with Juanni. Epstein was working as a foreign intell gathering asset. FBI just "raided" his weirdo island? How long did they have his ass in jail? That would have been point zero at arrest time. They,normally,would have swarmed that island within seconds of the arrest. Watches and communications are that accurate nowadays.They finally go only after he supposedly dies? Bullshit. Heaping,steaming pile. The 14 year olds were just considered expendable assets to the mission.
I don't consider Israel a great ally. Yeah,like a mean-assed neighbor's dog,it barks and growls when somebody is prowling the neighborhood,but it also bites your ass when you go to try to give it a hotdog.
RG Coburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 25, 2019, 10:00   #25
CG&L
Registered
Bronze Contributor

I just found out why the Izzies didn't come get CTH last night.

They conducted a bombing raid against Iranian targets just outside of Damascus. Nothing too unusual about the Israelis hitting targets in Syria but this is a little different in the claim being Iranian killer drones were targeted.

Yes, it kinda sounds like old news and but this is a step up for Iran. And more importantly, a step up at a critical time. Somebody is making some bad decisions in Iran.
Old August 25, 2019, 10:12   #26
Douglas S Graham
Registered

FALaholic #: 19332
Lots of Jew hate here on the Files. I'll take the Jews over the Mooslims ANY day of the week. Send her back!!!! Send 'em ALL back.
Douglas S Graham is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 25, 2019, 10:26   #27
Charles_The_Hammer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG Coburn View Post
I gotta agree with Juanni. Epstein was working as a foreign intell gathering asset. FBI just "raided" his weirdo island? How long did they have his ass in jail? That would have been point zero at arrest time. They,normally,would have swarmed that island within seconds of the arrest. Watches and communications are that accurate nowadays.They finally go only after he supposedly dies? Bullshit. Heaping,steaming pile. The 14 year olds were just considered expendable assets to the mission.
The depths of Epstein's depravity will never be truly known. He - like others of his ethnic persuasion ala' Harvey Weinstein - took great pleasure in defiling young European girls. He was said to prefer "the Nordic phenotype". It was recently revealed he had imported to him four poverty-stricken 12 year old girls from the French countryside to perform sick and degenerate acts upon.

Epstein's sadistic f*** buddy and partner in perversion was Ghislaine Maxwell. Her father Robert Maxwell was Mossad. Even his Wikipedia page confirms this so it's not some controversial statement or "conspiracy". He had a hand in the theft of the US software program PROMIS developed by the American company INSLAW back in the early 80's. It was an intelligence program used for storing, sorting, and indexing data regarding criminals and terrorists. The Israelis modified it with a built-in backdoor feature and then sold this stolen software to their "allies" that they then used to spy on them with the backdoor feature.

Epstein and Maxwell were no doubt gathering sexual compromat on politicians, celebrities, and businessmen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG Coburn View Post
I don't consider Israel a great ally. Yeah,like a mean-assed neighbor's dog,it barks and growls when somebody is prowling the neighborhood,but it also bites your ass when you go to try to give it a hotdog.
Our TRUE "Greatest Ally" is actually Australia, who has joined with us on just about every single military expedition - worthy or not - since WWII.

Salute to our Greatest Ally Australia!

Israel, on the other hand, has never committed even a single IDF soldier to any US combat operations. They also won't let the US use its airspace, and has even attacked at murdered US sailors and Marines during the cowardly ambush and wanton slaughter of the brave men on board the USS Liberty.

Old August 25, 2019, 10:31   #28
Charles_The_Hammer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas S Graham View Post
Lots of Jew hate here on the Files.
"Jew Hate" is defined by Ziocucks as disagreeing with the opinions of any Jewish person or disapproving of the Israeli stranglehold on US foreign policy.

Also, if you think Epstein was a degenerate pervert, you are literally Hitler.
Old August 25, 2019, 10:34   #29
Charles_The_Hammer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG&L View Post
I just found out why the Izzies didn't come get CTH last night.

They conducted a bombing raid against Iranian targets just outside of Damascus. Nothing too unusual about the Israelis hitting targets in Syria but this is a little different in the claim being Iranian killer drones were targeted.

Yes, it kinda sounds like old news and but this is a step up for Iran. And more importantly, a step up at a critical time. Somebody is making some bad decisions in Iran.
Syria is a sovereign country and can allow whoever they wish into their country.

"Iranian Killer Drones" LOL..... I guess they are different than the US and Israeli "Happy Fun Time Lollipop Drones"?
Old August 25, 2019, 11:01   #30
Heisser Mann
Registered

FALaholic #: 80843
Location: Firearms talk is main reason for joining from: Kingman Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
More anti semitic bullshit; never a word against the Democratic party's Obama tool, running the Arab Spring for the Muslim Brotherhood. How much did that cost us all?

Fortunately the Egyptians reacted poorly to the Muslim Brotherhood/Obama/CTH blatheriing lies, and jailed Morsi, who I believe is now dead.

The MB hooks in the Gaza Strip "strippers", and the West Bank Porkers are clear, as they are in Hamas, Hezzbollah and many other idiot groups that I may say clearly are not jewish.

How many Jewish terrorist groups are there?

How many terrorist groups does CTH and her buddies support along with AOC and the gang of Menstrual cyclists

I can say that $$$ given to Israel to watch our backs, in the quest to eliminate Islam, is $$$$ well spent.
You throw that term 'AntiSemite' around awfully liberally. Like a good slave!
Heisser Mann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 25, 2019, 11:08   #31
Heisser Mann
Registered

FALaholic #: 80843
Location: Firearms talk is main reason for joining from: Kingman Arizona
Quote:
Lots of Jew hate here on the Files. I'll take the Jews over the Mooslims ANY day of the week. Send her back!!!! Send 'em ALL back.
From many vantage points, there are alot of Judaizers here as well.
Maybe you can get a law passed to quiet deissenters!!
Heisser Mann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 25, 2019, 11:21   #32
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
No we give vast sums of money to our bestest ally ever (even though they have never fought in any of our continuous wars) so they can scheme and finance a blackmail racket on US soil that ...

...............juanni
No, we give 'em a few sheckels here and there so we don't have to fight worse ones. Whether that argument is sound or not is another question, but that is why it's done.

As to friends, no I am not friends with any child molesters. But I do have a whole bunch of folks I'll call friends that don't agree with me on music, money or political issues. The fact that they are wrong about the Ramones doesn't mean they aren't a net positive.
Old August 25, 2019, 11:44   #33
Charles_The_Hammer
BANNED

Our Greatest Ally in action!

Old August 25, 2019, 11:46   #34
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Yep.
Old August 25, 2019, 11:50   #35
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
No, we give 'em a few sheckels here and there so we don't have to fight worse ones. Whether that argument is sound or not is another question, but that is why it's done.
Regardless of why we gave it to them for, they SPENT it on a pedo/blackmail scheme in the US, abusing US girls to entrap US pols and US citizens for their benefit.

Cut them off to $zero and they won't have the money to finance these US crimes, nor the leverage against the US citizens.

............juanni
Old August 25, 2019, 11:53   #36
gew98
Registered

FALaholic #: 32830
Location: away from taxation without representation , Kentucky !.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2barearms View Post
So CTH is a skin head nazi farmer.......antisemite,racist,........so the Jews control everything.....the holocaust didnít happen....911 was faked....you really should go back to DU.
Had a tattooed up ex con on my crew one time in Alabama. All he ever went on about was "joos fault" this and that. I openly called him jew hater and he got the shittiest work available. All the black guys on my crew fell over laughing everytime I asked for "jew hater" on the radio...they new some shit needed shoveling.

1) Culture builds upon the past
2) The past always tries to control the future.
3) Our future is becoming less free
4) To build free societies you must limit control of the past.

All hail lord IMPOTUS and Darth Biden All hail.
gew98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 25, 2019, 11:56   #37
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Regardless of why we gave it to them for, they SPENT it on a pedo/blackmail scheme in the US, abusing US girls to entrap US pols and US citizens for their benefit.

Cut them off to $zero and they won't have the money to finance these US crimes, nor the leverage against the US citizens.

...........juanni
It has probably never occurred to you that one of the conditions of this 'aid' is for them to play nice with your muzzie pals. Cut 'em off and your goat-raping buddies might find themselves as the guests of honor in a long-overdue barbecue.

It would seem that the PTB have made the calculation that a world where the Izzies and goatrapers pretending to negotiate peace leaves the US in a better place than one with the goatrapers vaporized and the Izzies left to their own devices. I for one do not agree, as you know. I'm for nuking the muzz right now, this AM and letting the shit sort itself out. It would seem from this discussion that you have finally arrived at this conclusion as well in your own roundabout way. Better late than never I suppose, nice to have you on board though.

In any case this is the calculation, for better or worse.
Old August 25, 2019, 12:05   #38
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
It has probably never occurred to you that one of the conditions of this 'aid' is for them to play nice with your muzzie pals.
I guess we should have stipulated they were to play nice with 14yo American girls too.

As in, no molesting them, no pimping them out, no threatening them and all the rest.

..........juanni
Old August 25, 2019, 13:26   #39
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
I guess we should have stipulated they were to play nice with 14yo American girls too.

As in, no molesting them, no pimping them out, no threatening them and all the rest.

..........juanni
'they', you mean the izzies should play nice with 14yo American girls, as opposed to the entire machinery of the US deep state including several former presidents, their staff, current and former leadership and officials of the NSA, CIA, NRO as well as the Justice and State departments?
Old August 25, 2019, 13:46   #40
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
The Liberty spy ship was watching the war, expecting Israel to lose and was hedging its bets by sharing intell with Jordan.....the Russians were listening in, and so was Egypt.

Oops, LBJ's knuckles got rapped.
It was LBJ who got the Israelis to NOT DESTROY THE DOME OF THE ROCK, an event that would have reflected JTB's apocolypse prediction as to the start of the end.

Israel won, and subsequently in '73, took over plenty of Arab lands, without our help or spying.

North Korea has a record as bad. Pueblo, etc.

Get off the jew hating bullshit. No Jewish terror groups like Hamas, Isis, al Qaeda, Hezzbollah, AQAP, Kuds, Iranian Guards, and about a dozen more.
**** them Nazi/Muslim terrorists with drones, just like Dresen.
V guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 25, 2019, 13:51   #41
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
'they', you mean the izzies should play nice with 14yo American girls, as opposed to the entire machinery of the US deep state including several former presidents, their staff, current and former leadership and officials of the NSA, CIA, NRO as well as the Justice and State departments?
Yes all your pals and heroes should be brought to justice and punished accordingly.

And any state sponsors should be pulled off the taxpayers teat.

.............juanni
Old August 25, 2019, 13:56   #42
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
For all the hate,,,,,
That is what you see.
I see a lot of love, acceptance and defense for a nation that schemed a pedo/blackmail operation on US soil.

...........juanni

Last edited by juanni; August 25, 2019 at 14:02.
juanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 25, 2019, 14:01   #43
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post

Israel won, and subsequently in '73, took over plenty of Arab lands, without our help or spying.

Everyday you are just as dumb and deluded as the last.

During the Yom Kippur War in 1973, the U.S. mounted a major airlift codenamed Operation Nickel Grass to deliver weapons and supplies to Israel. Over 22,000 tons of tanks, artillery, ammunition, and other materiel were delivered to aid the Israeli military in response to a large-scale Soviet resupply effort of the Arab states. The operation was paralleled by a large-scale sealift of some 33,000 tons of materiel and the transfer of 40 F-4 Phantoms, 36 A-4 Skyhawks and twelve C-130 Hercules transport aircraft to replace Israeli war losses.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel...tary_relations

...........juanni
Old August 25, 2019, 14:06   #44
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Yes all your pals and heroes should be brought to justice and punished accordingly.

And any state sponsors should be pulled off the taxpayers teat.

.............juanni
Well the ties to the domestic governmental and intelligence agencies are undisputable whereas the main tie to Israel is that the front man had a Jewish surname, and given that I'm wondering why all the focus on the Jews? But sure, let's stipulate for a moment that this WAS some sort of mossad operation, where does that have to say about Epstein's customers? 14yo girls were fair game even in parts of the US not so long ago, and in the international stage this game is hardball and they play it for keeps. News flash J, when it comes to shocking things that happen daily on the international stage, or rather behind it, this ain't even honorable mention. What the hell sort of world do you think we live in anyway?
Old August 25, 2019, 14:19   #45
ftierson
Registered

FALaholic #: 13827
Quote:
Well the ties to the domestic governmental and intelligence agencies are undisputable whereas the main tie to Israel is that the front man had a Jewish surname, and given that I'm wondering why all the focus on the Jews? But sure, let's stipulate for a moment that this WAS some sort of mossad operation, where does that have to say about Epstein's customers? 14yo girls were fair game even in parts of the US not so long ago, and in the international stage this game is hardball and they play it for keeps. News flash J, when it comes to shocking things that happen daily on the international stage, or rather behind it, this ain't even honorable mention. What the hell sort of world do you think we live in anyway?
Yes, it's a shitty world...

And we should support it...?

Forrest
ftierson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 25, 2019, 14:25   #46
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Well the ties to the domestic governmental and intelligence agencies are undisputable whereas the main tie to Israel is that the front man had a Jewish surname, and given that I'm wondering why all the focus on the Jews?
Well it might have something to do with many of the key players being jewish and having strong ties to Israel.

Quote:
But sure, let's stipulate for a moment that this WAS some sort of mossad operation, where does that have to say about Epstein's customers?
Dirtbag pervs.
Lock them up.

The real question is what does it say about YOU and your loyalty to the nation and citizenry since you believe the orchestrated molestation and trafficking in US children by a foreign nation on US soil is of little concern.

............juanni
Old August 25, 2019, 14:29   #47
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftierson View Post
Yes, it's a shitty world...

And we should support it...?

Forrest
Again, that depends on how you see the outcome of supporting vs not supporting from the standpoint of the United States. Does sending money to Israel leave us, on balance, in a better or worse position than not helping them out? It does appear that the conclusion of the foreign policy pinheads is that support leaves us in a better position.

Not entirely sure I agree with that and I answered this question earlier in the thread. If it were up to me I'd quit paying bribe money to Israel to get them to make nice with the muzzies. I'd simply unleash 'em and wish them good luck, let them do what's been needing doing for the last 70 years or so.
Old August 25, 2019, 14:34   #48
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Well it might have something to do with many of the key players being jewish and having strong ties to Israel.

............juanni
Probably more to do with the fact that they are utterly compromised and blackmailable by pretty much any nation with a modestly capable foreign intelligence capability, like for example Israel, China, Russia, Germany, Iran, ...

Quote:

The real question is what does it say about YOU and your loyalty to the nation and citizenry since you believe the orchestrated molestation and trafficking in US children by a foreign nation on US soil is of little concern.

............juanni
That is not the real, or even minor question. And Epstein is not a foreign nation, in fact in the incidents which have come to light his clients were folks like the Clintons. So it can be fairly said that the orchestrated molestation and trafficking was facilitated by elements of the United States government, not a foreign nation.
Old August 25, 2019, 14:46   #49
Charles_The_Hammer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by gew98 View Post
Had a tattooed up ex con on my crew one time in Alabama. All he ever went on about was "joos fault" this and that. I openly called him jew hater and he got the shittiest work available. All the black guys on my crew fell over laughing everytime I asked for "jew hater" on the radio...they new some shit needed shoveling.
Again, says a lot about you that you work with ex-cons. Do you have a single or double-wide?
Old August 25, 2019, 14:49   #50
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

If you ever get a job and work, odds are you will work with ex-cons too. Doesn't look like that's gonna happen anytime soon though.