The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > General Information > Reviews - products, services, and sellers

Notices

View Poll Results: Have you been screwed?
I never ordered anything from Johnny 86 40.38%
I ordered, and received product timely 59 27.70%
I ordered and received product unacceptably late 10 4.69%
I ordered, and haven't received shit 42 19.72%
I just like stirring shit 13 6.10%
I made multiple orders - one or more arrived late or never arrived 3 1.41%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Old February 24, 2017, 15:32   #101
2barearms
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 13866
Quote:
Originally Posted by PenderMedic View Post
Exactly my point earlier, which surprised me when people were under the impression that " they are now being sent out"....My husband also offered to drive down there a couple of months ago, and was told there was no need. That everything was about to ship. (I'm female by the way,haha)
That's funny....it was almost like the dude (sort of) that got kicked of the
plane for a Trump episode and the paper mentioned his husband, but in todays world I'm not surprised. I'm a recovered hippie from the 70's.

It's always more fun around here when there are females to chime in. You do
need a sarcastic sense of humor and a thick skin though, and I include me in that too.

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
2barearms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24, 2017, 17:46   #102
He11RZR
Registered

FALaholic #: 78974
Interesting, but when you look up Moses Machine LLC 540 Woodberry Rd, Rock Hill, SC 29732, There is no mention of anyone named "Johnny" Or "Moses". The person listed as associated with this business is someone named George Hockett. Does anyone know who this person is?
He11RZR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24, 2017, 18:53   #103
Depressive Position
Registered

FALaholic #: 72127
Quote:
Originally Posted by He11RZR View Post
Interesting, but when you look up Moses Machine LLC 540 Woodberry Rd, Rock Hill, SC 29732, There is no mention of anyone named "Johnny" Or "Moses". The person listed as associated with this business is someone named George Hockett. Does anyone know who this person is?
That's is his former partner. He left the business in August of last year.
Depressive Position is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24, 2017, 20:10   #104
He11RZR
Registered

Ahhh... Thanks.
Old February 24, 2017, 21:41   #105
PenderMedic
Registered

FALaholic #: 78901
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2barearms View Post

It's always more fun around here when there are females to chime in. You do
need a sarcastic sense of humor and a thick skin though, and I include me in that too.

For several years I was a prison guard at a men's maximum security prison , and then at a women's max ,And last several years a paramedic , married to an ex infantryman that's now a Firefighter.. I shoot 200+ rounds a week, smelt and cast my own 45 RDS, and reload my own.....I've got thick skin...Haha. No offense will ever be taken by anything on this end.Not a snowflake Lol.But seriously, thanks for the welcome
PenderMedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24, 2017, 22:08   #106
2barearms
Registered
Contributor

Quote:
For several years I was a prison guard at a men's maximum security prison , and then at a women's max ,And last several years a paramedic , married to an ex infantryman that's now a Firefighter.. I shoot 200+ rounds a week, smelt and cast my own 45 RDS, and reload my own.....I've got thick skin...Haha. No offense will ever be taken by anything on this end.Not a snowflake Lol.But seriously, thanks for the welcome

You must have a good soul. I was approached to do some outreach in a prison near me
In south Houston and after reviewing all the issues you can encounter I decided it wasn't for me. Prisons are complex environments and full of creative folks.
I'm in the ammo business to a small degree and I'd bet it's been a year since I've been to range although I'm going tomorrow!

Old February 24, 2017, 23:17   #107
hkshooter
Old Fart
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 5391
Quote:
Welcome to the hive/forum.
Yes, nice to see a lady around. There've been a few but they either stay silent or disappear. OHC pops back in from time to time.

My ex girlfriend works the jails, has for years. She's in Dallas Co right now in Dallas TX. I learned a lot from her about the job and work place. Gave me a new respect for those who work there and also affirmed it's no place I could ever work. She's tough, though. I'm 5-11 and 240lbs, she's probably 5-10, 150lbs and when we'd wrestle I had a hell of a time with her.

Anyway, stick around and have some fun. This place is a hoot sometimes.
Old February 24, 2017, 23:43   #108
K. Funk
Retired Metallurgist
Platinum Contributor

FALaholic #: 38
I have no skin in this game, although I was about to pull the trigger for 10 mags...When I went down with knee surgery unexpectedly, I had 20-30 guns to ship with more auctions coming due. I was holding customers cash and needed to do something even though I was barely able to stand. My 16 year son and a friend who lives 40 minutes away with a full time job spent many hours helping me out, not knowing what the hell they were doing at first, but picked it up pretty quick. My buddy dropped what he was doing and helped me out for about a month. I kept my shipments up to date and didn't screw anybody over. But that's me.

krf

You never know what's going on inside the mind of a crazy man!!

Check out username kandainv on Gunbroker; always some neat stuff!!
FYB!!!!
K. Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 26, 2017, 10:05   #109
Roper1911
Registered

FALaholic #: 79009
yeah. I was going to buy some too because of all the good things I had heard about them. but I've worked for companies that failed to ship product after taking money or deposits and cashing checks like this.

Moses mags, as an upcoming, growing business is probably done. he might make mags for a few stalwarts. but I doubt that'll keep food on the table for him.

it sucks, but I bet this time next year there won't be a Moses mags...
hopefully someone competent will buy his tooling and continue manufacturing these. I'd hate for it to end up in the hands of some ape who thinks QC is the customers job.
Old February 26, 2017, 10:12   #110
fireplug
Registered

FALaholic #: 67410
PenderMedic,I changed my post to say ( HER ) magazines,sorry about that slip up.
fireplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 26, 2017, 12:17   #111
PenderMedic
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireplug View Post
PenderMedic,I changed my post to say ( HER ) magazines,sorry about that slip up.
Haha....No big big deal at all...Didn't have to change it.
Old February 27, 2017, 16:16   #112
flanel
Registered

FALaholic #: 77247
Hi, just wanted to report that I ordered 5 10rd (CA blocked) mags last August and have yet to receive them. Unfortunately this was paid for in advance with a money order, as these weren't available to order on the website and this is what Johnny requested. I was patiently waiting, knowing these involved some extra work on his part to make, but my last couple email inquiries went unanswered.

If he has some personal issues I am very understanding, but this is still outright stealing if he doesn't deliver or refund ASAP.
flanel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 27, 2017, 16:55   #113
Shootability
shootabilityusa.com
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 6448
This is really a sad and disappointing end for a respected member. I hope his life is recoverable, sadly it does not sound like his reputation will recover.
Shootability is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 27, 2017, 23:52   #114
T.C.
Registered

FALaholic #: 72745
Yup, very sad to hear. I've placed 3 orders with Moses for his SCAR mags and received all orders promptly. Last order placed was back on July 30th for 4 FDE SCAR mags and I received them within a week...mags functioned flawlessly. So, guess I got lucky. This sucks to hear because IMO the SCAR community really needs a company like Moses for their competitive cost, light weight and reliable mags. Hopefully things turn around b/c I'd like to get more mags and I do hope everyone gets their orders resolved.
T.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 28, 2017, 08:19   #115
J. Armstrong
Minister of Amusement
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 13629
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.C. View Post
Yup, very sad to hear. I've placed 3 orders with Moses for his SCAR mags and received all orders promptly. Last order placed was back on July 30th for 4 FDE SCAR mags and I received them within a week...mags functioned flawlessly. So, guess I got lucky. This sucks to hear because IMO the SCAR community really needs a company like Moses for their competitive cost, light weight and reliable mags. Hopefully things turn around b/c I'd like to get more mags and I do hope everyone gets their orders resolved.
Same situation, although mine took about a month to show, IIRC. I'd love to get more, but I won't risk my money or support a business with such a poor rep.

If he does show up back here, expect a song and dance. Don't be fooled.

“I respect the government only in the sense that I respect any other dangerous predator who views me as food.”

“The consolidation of the states into one vast empire, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it.” Robert E. Lee
J. Armstrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 28, 2017, 12:19   #116
fireplug
Registered

John is so far behind that I don't think he will even bother with responding or correcting these issues,like Mark from ARS always said something like this,if you don't have the product or you are too lazy too ship the product,then you have no right too sell,or cash someones check.Ban the guy,enough excuses!
Old February 28, 2017, 13:15   #117
J. Armstrong
Minister of Amusement
Gold Contributor

Quote:
John is so far behind that I don't think he will even bother with responding or correcting these issues,like Mark from ARS always said something like this,if you don't have the product or you are too lazy too ship the product,then you have no right too sell,or cash someones check.Ban the guy,enough excuses!
Absolutely agree.

There are always a few folks ready to bash Mark because he isn't a fuzzy, huggy teddy bear, but you never see shit like this from him. I've never done business with Mark but I would deal with him in a heartbeat if I had the need, and I have and will, without reservations, recommend him based upon his well known and deserved reputation for service.

I really do believe a ban is in order and would fully support one. How does one initiate the process ? I don't have an outstanding issue myself, but have been through the routine with Moses...........

“I respect the government only in the sense that I respect any other dangerous predator who views me as food.”

“The consolidation of the states into one vast empire, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it.” Robert E. Lee

Last edited by brunop; March 01, 2017 at 11:47. Reason: fixed broken quote
Old March 01, 2017, 11:48   #118
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Platinum Contributor

FALaholic #: 17136
Anyone think DSA is hoping to buy or otherwise get their hands on that business?

"How we burned in the prison camps later thinking: what would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if during periods of mass arrests people had simply not sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, ham- mers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand. . . . The Organs [police] would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers . . . and notwithstanding all of Stalin‘s thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt." - A. Solzhenitsyn, Gulag Archipelago
brunop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 01, 2017, 14:45   #119
ALL FAL
Registered

FALaholic #: 24447
Johnny is a class act, KEEP the FAITH.

I have No Idea what is going on but the issue will get straightened out.
COBC #1- That's all Folks.
ALL FAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 01, 2017, 15:00   #120
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Platinum Contributor

^

I definitely hope so.

A little communication would go a long way.
"How we burned in the prison camps later thinking: what would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if during periods of mass arrests people had simply not sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, ham- mers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand. . . . The Organs [police] would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers . . . and notwithstanding all of Stalin‘s thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt." - A. Solzhenitsyn, Gulag Archipelago
Old March 01, 2017, 19:11   #121
He11RZR
Registered

How do you, ALL FAL, know that. This guy that you claim is a "class act" Is a POS who has either stolen from, or at the very least, helped himself to an interest free loan courtesy of the members here. I'm sick of people defending this guy and acting like they are friends with this a-hole. Yet, no one seems to be good enough friends with him to make contact and find out WTF is going on. The reason so many people got screwed is because this guy has held some sort of "untouchable" status on this forum. The next guy to defend this prick needs to be ready to back it up by writing everyone who got screwed a check.
Old March 01, 2017, 20:05   #122
J. Armstrong
Minister of Amusement
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALL FAL View Post
I have No Idea what is going on but the issue will get straightened out.
I used to feel this way. I think it is safe to say he is definitely NOT a class act any more. I mean, ZERO effort to date, ZERO comms ?

Zero class. Truly pains me to say it, but I am afraid it is so. Even if he magically made everything right tomorrow, there is a track history that says it will only happen again. At that point, anyone who does business with him is asking to be fleeced.

Truly pains me to say this, as I used to feel as you do. And I do hope everyone gets their stuff or a refund. At this point, I'd be very surprised.

Old March 01, 2017, 20:09   #123
2barearms
Registered
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Armstrong View Post
I used to feel this way. I think it is safe to say he is definitely NOT a class act any more. I mean, ZERO effort to date, ZERO comms ?

Zero class. Truly pains me to say it, but I am afraid it is so. Even if he magically made everything right tomorrow, there is a track history that says it will only happen again. At that point, anyone who does business with him is asking to be fleeced.

Truly pains me to say this, as I used to feel as you do. And I do hope everyone gets their stuff or a refund. At this point, I'd be very surprised.
He did update his website to say that they aren't taking new orders. Seems
He is overwhelmed but won't directly communicate that here.

Old March 01, 2017, 20:16   #124
machinegunner
Registered

FALaholic #: 78657
I keep checking this thread hoping that everything has been made right.
machinegunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 01, 2017, 20:59   #125
EPC WN
Registered

FALaholic #: 65612
Hmm. Still nothing. Sucks. Just to play the devil's advocate I wonder how many fracking noobs tried to order a shit load of mags before the election? The lack of comms here is most concerning though...
Old March 01, 2017, 21:52   #126
J. Armstrong
Minister of Amusement
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2barearms View Post
He did update his website to say that they aren't taking new orders. Seems
He is overwhelmed but won't directly communicate that here.
Doesn't really mean anything except that he's not screwing over any new victims. Doesn't do squat to help these guys who are out their money.

Most everybody here has been more than willing to cut him an even break, a courtesy not extended to very many people these days. Nonetheless, he has thumbed his nose at all of his customers.

If I had an outstanding order, I would be exploring every legal option at this point, no quarter.

Old March 01, 2017, 22:07   #127
fuel fire desire
Registered

FALaholic #: 71050
Quote:
Originally Posted by EPC WN View Post
Hmm. Still nothing. Sucks. Just to play the devil's advocate I wonder how many fracking noobs tried to order a shit load of mags before the election? The lack of comms here is most concerning though...
I did.....and I got them in a week or two.

I forgot exactly when.....maybe spring or early summer.

I was also in contact with him back and forth about a fit issue with my DSA a few weeks or months before that. He was johnny on the spot with replies, and bent over backwards to make me happy. He even threw in a free mag he shipped by itself, even after I told him it wasn't necessary.

I'd really like to order more.....but this thread has made me quite nervous.
fuel fire desire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 02, 2017, 07:43   #128
J. Armstrong
Minister of Amusement
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuel fire desire View Post

I was also in contact with him back and forth about a fit issue with my DSA a few weeks or months before that. He was johnny on the spot with replies, and bent over backwards to make me happy. He even threw in a free mag he shipped by itself, even after I told him it wasn't necessary.

That's Johnny at his best. It's why most of us were willing to cut him a break for so long, and why we really wish this all hadn't happened.

Old March 02, 2017, 09:34   #129
hagar
Registered

FALaholic #: 228
Would be interesting to see if he will show his face at the Riverbend match with all the POD members just on the Files..
hagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 02, 2017, 15:17   #130
EPC WN
Registered

FALaholic #: 65612
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuel fire desire View Post

I guess I was meaning like a week or two before. Last minute style, just in case. I ordered some in July to beat the rush.
Old March 02, 2017, 18:01   #131
gangland
Registered

FALaholic #: 78148
I ordered 2 mags in october or something like that. 1 black and the last one of the limited 50 gray. Sent an email in january or february. Never heard anything.......... Atleast some people are getting theirs though.. Problem for me is I was going to use these for 922r..

Last edited by gangland; March 03, 2017 at 03:14.
gangland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 03, 2017, 12:26   #132
fireplug
Registered

Moses (cant do anything wrong,need's too make things right) or my favorites comment is proof that you can steal from,ignore,etc. the members here as long as you are a long time member,and NOT a newbie who would of been crucified and banned in no time at all doing what John did.Where are all the moderators right now ?
Old March 03, 2017, 16:17   #133
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
Before we all dog-pile the guy,has anybody went to see him lately? Made sure he is actually vertical? He might be incapacitated. Maybe he died. I don't know,and apparently,neither does anybody else.
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 03, 2017, 18:33   #134
He11RZR
Registered

Well, he was vertical when PenderMedics credit card company got involved and he shipped him his mags in mid Feb. Don't make excuses for this POS.
Old March 03, 2017, 21:25   #135
hkshooter
Old Fart
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Moses (cant do anything wrong,need's too make things right) or my favorites comment is proof that you can steal from,ignore,etc. the members here as long as you are a long time member,and NOT a newbie who would of been crucified and banned in no time at all doing what John did.Where are all the moderators right now ?
Quote:
Well, he was vertical when PenderMedics credit card company got involved and he shipped him his mags in mid Feb. Don't make excuses for this POS.
Nobody knows what he has going on or who shipped Pendermedics mags, could have been a family member trying to help
The mods here work the forums and have shit to do about how a man runs his business. The mods aren't referees that stand in the gap with a business and it's customers.

The fact that a member is long standing and well liked here has shit to do with anything.

I'll admit, people have a reason to gripe and this is a discussion board. If how the man is taking care of business doesn't align with how you feel it should, seek legal action and take it up with a lawyer.
Or maybe step back a little bit and think. As said, nobody knows what the man has going on. If he's sick or dead it might be months before an executor or family member discovers the mess here and begins to clean it up. In the meantime, get on the horn, make some calls, start some action. Pissing and moaning here about it and bitching about the mods makes one sound like he has sand in his mangina.
Old March 03, 2017, 22:47   #136
ftierson
Registered

FALaholic #: 13827
Quote:
Originally Posted by hkshooter View Post
Nobody knows what he has going on or who shipped Pendermedics mags, could have been a family member trying to help
The mods here work the forums and have shit to do about how a man runs his business. The mods aren't referees that stand in the gap with a business and it's customers.

The fact that a member is long standing and well liked here has shit to do with anything.

I'll admit, people have a reason to gripe and this is a discussion board. If how the man is taking care of business doesn't align with how you feel it should, seek legal action and take it up with a lawyer.
Or maybe step back a little bit and think. As said, nobody knows what the man has going on. If he's sick or dead it might be months before an executor or family member discovers the mess here and begins to clean it up. In the meantime, get on the horn, make some calls, start some action. Pissing and moaning here about it and bitching about the mods makes one sound like he has sand in his mangina.

Forrest
ftierson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 04, 2017, 02:24   #137
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Platinum Contributor

^

Old March 04, 2017, 13:12   #138
fireplug
Registered

Well waiting is fine,but how long do you wait is the question,credit card company's will not do a charge back too your card after 6 month's,and you have no recourse in the courts after 2 year's time has passed as per the law.So all you saying too wait it out can get lost.....Why don't the Moses backers here that stand up for this guy refund the guys that have not recieved what they paid for out of there own pocket.
Old March 04, 2017, 13:14   #139
PenderMedic
Registered

I texted Johnny every week or two , near the end every week....And he'd respond Everytime (two day delay on average) and ive recieved a few excuses , not just his health. My husband offered to drive down their as did another member on this board, and he texted when my bank got in touch to let me know they were being shipped.
Old March 04, 2017, 13:20   #140
PenderMedic
Registered

......Also last few times I've texted back and forth told him about this page, and on the complaints on his own Facebook, and two other pages.....About a month ago he asked me to start spreading the word that all orders were going to be shipped that week..

Glad I didn't . Still have everything on my phone.
Old March 04, 2017, 13:29   #141
fireplug
Registered

Quote:
......Also last few times I've texted back and forth told him about this page, and on the complaints on his own Facebook, and two other pages.....About a month ago he asked me to start spreading the word that all orders were going to be shipped that week..

Glad I didn't . Still have everything on my phone.
But yet he cant respond here B.S.
Old March 04, 2017, 13:32   #142
fireplug
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkshooter View Post

hkshooter,its the moderators job too get rid of members that cheat other members out of their money on this site,is it not.
Old March 04, 2017, 13:36   #143
W.E.G.
FAL Files Administrator
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 1211
Quit bitching about the moderators in this thread.

I ain't banning Moses for this shit.

Its already smeared all over him, and that's enough.

Ask me about the Mason-Dixon FAL Collectors Association.
W.E.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 04, 2017, 14:16   #144
hkshooter
Old Fart
Silver Contributor

Quote:
hkshooter,its the moderators job too get rid of members that cheat other members out of their money on this site,is it not.
If you buy something from me through the market place in this forum and I stiff you, yes, I'll be looked at long and hard. If I don't correct the situation/FUBAR I'll probably be shown the door.
Moses is selling his wares completely independent of the forum on his own website that is not affiliated with this site in any way outside of word of mouth. Mods have zero capability or interest in trying to correct actions that occur outside of the forums.
You may come here and complain all you like, don't try putting the responsibility of correcting a retailer on the mods, that's a bullshit move.
Take it up with Moses.

And anyone who's concerned with getting ripped and losing money because they wait too long, WTF are you waiting for? Correct the situation with your CC company and move on. Starting to sound like a bunch of kids who missed recess around here.
Old March 04, 2017, 17:13   #145
fireplug
Registered

Thank you for proving my point.......
Old March 04, 2017, 17:44   #146
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
Okay...well...I guess I gave as much "benefit of the doubt" as I dare....
Seriously Moses,get it together,get this stuff out or start issuing refunds.
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 04, 2017, 17:53   #147
Big_Willie
Registered

FALaholic #: 77809
S.O.L. 1st time Moses Mag Customer

So… I guess the odds of me ever seeing the order I placed (and paid for) with Moses Mags on 10/24/2016 is hovering around 0% now. I guess I’ll need to contact the credit card company and see about getting my money back.

So sad! I had hoped he would come through (seeing others posts earlier). The only reason I waited this long is his reputation on this forum…

His website is still allowing orders (at lease adding items to a cart). I'm not sure what the other poster was talking about when they said he is not taking anymore orders.

If he truly has health and/or family issues, I wish him the best!

If he is out screwing people over, that’s another story... Karma is a Bitch!
Big_Willie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 04, 2017, 19:42   #148
hkshooter
Old Fart
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Thank you for proving my point.......
Looks as if the only proven point is that your reading comprehension is severely lacking.
Old March 04, 2017, 21:06   #149
He11RZR
Registered

Don't be some "holier than thou" dick. Getting ripped off for hundreds of dollars makes one want to bitch a little. It's cathartic. If you don't want to listen to it, don't read the thread. And for the record, I don't want this sack of shit banned till he grows a pair and comes on here to explain himself. I don't think anyone is holding the mods responsible for anything. But this guy has made a lot of money off the people on this site.
Old March 04, 2017, 21:51   #150
ftierson
Registered

FALaholic #: 13827
Quote:
Don't be some "holier than thou" dick. Getting ripped off for hundreds of dollars makes one want to bitch a little. It's cathartic. If you don't want to listen to it, don't read the thread. And for the record, I don't want this sack of shit banned till he grows a pair and comes on here to explain himself. I don't think anyone is holding the mods responsible for anything. But this guy has made a lot of money off the people on this site.
I doubt that anyone disputes that something shitty is happening to people who have ordered mags these past several months. I feel bad for them (I know, not having any money invested myself makes it easy to say that, but I still say it).

However, it looks like, from the info given here, that some people with no dog in this 'fight' are also yapping away...

Is that just a function of the 'pile on' syndrome, or something more?

Forrest
ftierson is offline   Reply With Quote