FALaholic #: 72247
https://store.bobbleheadhall.com/products/drfauci

Carlos Castenada
TenTea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 09, 2020, 10:14   #3
aardq
Registered

FALaholic #: 18645
Trump can't fire him for at least 4-5 months. If he did, the libs would go crazy trashing Trump for firing "the Dr. that disagreed him." Not a good move month before an election. Now, come Nov 4th., that will be a whole different story!
aardq is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 09, 2020, 10:21   #4
ftierson
Registered

FALaholic #: 13827
Quote:
Originally Posted by aardq View Post
Trump can't fire him for at least 4-5 months. If he did, the libs would go crazy trashing Trump for firing "the Dr. that disagreed him." Not a good move month before an election. Now, come Nov 4th., that will be a whole different story!
And there's that...

Forrest
ftierson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 09, 2020, 10:21   #5
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
It's past time. But first Donald has to show Americans what a retard this assclown is. And there isn't a better way than to let him do the convincin' himself. Pretty sure this is what's happening now.
bubbagump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 09, 2020, 10:30   #6
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Trump is doing a great job, he gives us the choice by showing us the difference. Do you want to live your life by what the experts say or go on with life as normal? The experts think they can run a country so Trump is letting them and they will fail. So when the experts push man caused global warming to shut down the country we get to see what it looks like now.

Keep that clown in, the damage is done and folks are learning. They will learn better if it hurts more.
Old April 09, 2020, 10:39   #7
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
Trump is doing a great job, he gives us the choice by showing us the difference. Do you want to live your life by what the experts say or go on with life as normal? The experts think they can run a country so Trump is letting them and they will fail. So when the experts push man caused global warming to shut down the country we get to see what it looks like now.

Keep that clown in, the damage is done and folks are learning. They will learn better if it hurts more.
I'm thinking that's the idea.
Old April 09, 2020, 10:48   #8
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
Well, ever played video games and certain actors automatically respawn? Well the swamp is so deep that it will just spawn another only slightly different. But right now Barr is about to pounce and lock em all up

Here's an article that sort of explains where we are with our current "gynocracy".

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2...y/#more-215860

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 09, 2020, 10:48   #9
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
I'm thinking that's the idea.
Simplest answer to the cry of the democrat's is okay let the experts handle things. Take the guy they want and let him run the show, when he fails and he will fail, it shows what happens when the experts lead.

If he fires him they the swamp impeaches him so let him use his expert knowledge to screw the country good. People learn from that. There is a lot of learning left.
Old April 09, 2020, 11:06   #10
alphadog58
Registered

FALaholic #: 9405
Was having a conversation with my internationally recognized Building and Fire Code consultant the other day. My guy is a retired CT state cop, licensed fire protection engineer, building official, and fire marshal among other things. I asked him what is the best motivation to get someone to change their behavior. His answer, without any hesitation was, “Pain, lots of it!” And there you have it...
Be well
Larry
Old April 09, 2020, 11:21   #11
cotter
Registered

FALaholic #: 23754
Fauci (sp) is a prime example of book smart versus Trump who is more street smart. I understand this Dr wanting a study to see why/how/if hyroxychloriquin is effective nut would he look down at his loved one tomorrow and say 'you are part of a double blind study, we will see if you got a placebo when the test is over' or would he push the drug? CV and the dramatic difference in how it effect people will be with us for years. Can shaking hands pass CV around? Yes. Do you know if I have CV? Nope it is silent in many people. Could you in theory take my CV to your patents after we just shook hands? Yep fer sure. Will I still shake your hand? Yep but I will certainly be more careful about cleanliness when visiting my eldets and friends with preexisting conditions.

Trump's job here is to listen to the experts, all of them, and form a plan to move forward with. Will every expert (or special intrest group) be happy? Never. Is Fauci a retard? Not really, he just sees things thru 1 perspective.
cotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 09, 2020, 11:28   #12
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
Hugging outside of family life, was developed in the 1970's as a sign between drug users, that they were in sympatico with drug use, and were against the Vietnam War.

Finally it is dying a natural death. Why would bikers or anyone else hug, unless there was a long standing bond or experience that they shared?

Shaking of hands is also mostly unnecessary, between someone you may never see again.

The Orientals traditionally bow; smart. I like nodding approval, or a V sign.
V guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 09, 2020, 11:45   #13
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
Quote:
Originally Posted by cotter View Post
Fauci (sp) is a prime example of book smart versus Trump who is more street smart. I understand this Dr wanting a study to see why/how/if hyroxychloriquin is effective nut would he look down at his loved one tomorrow and say 'you are part of a double blind study, we will see if you got a placebo when the test is over' or would he push the drug? CV and the dramatic difference in how it effect people will be with us for years. Can shaking hands pass CV around? Yes. Do you know if I have CV? Nope it is silent in many people. Could you in theory take my CV to your patents after we just shook hands? Yep fer sure. Will I still shake your hand? Yep but I will certainly be more careful about cleanliness when visiting my eldets and friends with preexisting conditions.

Trump's job here is to listen to the experts, all of them, and form a plan to move forward with. Will every expert (or special intrest group) be happy? Never. Is Fauci a retard? Not really, he just sees things thru 1 perspective.
I disagree
Fauci is a complete nutter straight out of Stallone's Demolition Man
he not only resembles that movies despot, he actually makes similar sounds to the benevolent but totally evil Doctor Cocteau

again if shaking hands must stop that pretty much eliminates kissing or bumping uglies & creating offspring unless fully tested and fluids purified in a lab setting

So how you feel about Eugenics cotter ?

Riversidesports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 09, 2020, 11:49   #14
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
Hugging outside of family life, was developed in the 1970's as a sign between drug users, that they were in sympatico with drug use, and were against the Vietnam War.

Finally it is dying a natural death. Why would bikers or anyone else hug, unless there was a long standing bond or experience that they shared?

Shaking of hands is also mostly unnecessary, between someone you may never see again.

The Orientals traditionally bow; smart. I like nodding approval, or a V sign.
ugh no

hugging and holding hands have been around for thousands of years V and well outside family

myself I hate it for the most part
it's a female thing
Old April 09, 2020, 11:49   #15
Bawana jim
Registered

The worst motivator and what's being used against us is fear. Government will study how well this has worked, they are building a model to reflect on. This isn't being cynical, it's fact that everything from the physical to the psychological effects are being put into data.

Fear is a big motivator in every part of our lives, PC is to put fear in you over your social and job status. Fear of crime let's them regulate guns, fear of oppression by racism helps create laws.

To be simple it's fear they are running this show with, 404 people in Oregon get this bad enough that they go to the hospital, 29 die and 4.1 million locked fearfully at home.

If you are wondering how they get our guns, get your neighbor to turn against you, it will be fear as the driver, the expert.
Old April 09, 2020, 12:00   #16
pistolero1911
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 75616
I'm all for bring back grunting as the preferred form of greeting. It's sufficiently male, and sufficiently primitive to appeal to most of us neanderthals.

Ugh...Ugh

See how easy it is and readily adaptable to our current social distancing?

Ugh...Ugh!
Old April 09, 2020, 12:01   #17
tk421
Registered

FALaholic #: 7857
Quote:
Originally Posted by meltblown View Post
Well, ever played video games and certain actors automatically respawn? Well the swamp is so deep that it will just spawn another only slightly different. But right now Barr is about to pounce and lock em all up

Here's an article that sort of explains where we are with our current "gynocracy".

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2...y/#more-215860
Thanks for the link. Nothing I didn't already know, so far, but I don't think I'm halfway through yet, and it's interesting so far.
Old April 09, 2020, 12:10   #18
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

Quote:
The worst motivator and what's being used against us is fear. Government will study how well this has worked, they are building a model to reflect on. This isn't being cynical, it's fact that everything from the physical to the psychological effects are being put into data.

Fear is a big motivator in every part of our lives, PC is to put fear in you over your social and job status. Fear of crime let's them regulate guns, fear of oppression by racism helps create laws.

To be simple it's fear they are running this show with, 404 people in Oregon get this bad enough that they go to the hospital, 29 die and 4.1 million locked fearfully at home.

If you are wondering how they get our guns, get your neighbor to turn against you, it will be fear as the driver, the expert.
I agree to a point BJ
but it's really not some massive government conspiracy in my opinion
Rest assured, academic social engineers are following all this very closely, paying attention to how far they can tilt the needle toward a massive restructure of society

Part of this is to radically slow human breeding via sowing fear of whatever
a complete reshaping of society particularly in America that WILL fail as it's fighting very primal forces
boys & girls will hold hands, kiss and probably screw their brains out with eachother. They are right now still
natural forces resist this New Order, always have & will friend

Think teens are staying all buttoned up at home ?
not what I'm hearing from friends with them in urban areas
they are sneaking out constantly to hookup & as well they should
they are pissed as hell about this boomer shit
Old April 09, 2020, 14:30   #19
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
This all goes back to,,,,Its the economy stupid.

Trump will be beaten in Nov,, if this country remains closed,,and he will be beaten upon, if he reopens it.

One,,keeping this country closed,,will result in him loosing the election,,and he might loose,,if he reopens it.

Pull the pin,,reopen the country................

Going to happen,,one way or the other,,,people will simply go back to work regardless,,work and eat,,don;t work or starve.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 09, 2020, 15:10   #20
Bawana jim
Registered

If it's all about the economy then weigh the risk and do what the numbers tell you to. Oregon didn't need to shut down, 404 sick enough to go to the hospital and 29 die. Heck the regular flu kills that many old folks and that's who died, old folks.

For it to go bad on opening a lot of people have to die, where will the democrat's kill people as the economy starts up? I believe it's why they are calling for a rolling start up in ares less effected by the virus. NY won't start up because the democrat's will kill more people with this flu.

Along about Monday if he picks a red state he can start up some. Blue states will kill to keep closed so a red state should open.
Old April 09, 2020, 15:27   #21
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
If it's all about the economy then weigh the risk and do what the numbers tell you to. Oregon didn't need to shut down, 404 sick enough to go to the hospital and 29 die. Heck the regular flu kills that many old folks and that's who died, old folks.

For it to go bad on opening a lot of people have to die, where will the democrat's kill people as the economy starts up? I believe it's why they are calling for a rolling start up in ares less effected by the virus. NY won't start up because the democrat's will kill more people with this flu.

Along about Monday if he picks a red state he can start up some. Blue states will kill to keep closed so a red state should open.
AZ, KA,,ID,,SD,ND, many others,,,reopen and "see" what actually happens.

Old April 09, 2020, 15:35   #22
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
AZ, KA,,ID,,SD,ND, many others,,,reopen and "see" what actually happens.
The regular flu is still killing folks and the dems will use those deaths as Chinese anti boomer flu deaths on paper but it's going to take a lot of deaths to hurt the opening of the areas. He knows it and I am sure his team will pick the right places.

When those places boom there will be more deaths in the blue state to sow fear but the red state will take off looking good.
Old April 09, 2020, 15:42   #23
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

Quote:
This all goes back to,,,,Its the economy stupid.

Trump will be beaten in Nov,, if this country remains closed,,and he will be beaten upon, if he reopens it.

One,,keeping this country closed,,will result in him loosing the election,,and he might loose,,if he reopens it.

Pull the pin,,reopen the country................

Going to happen,,one way or the other,,,people will simply go back to work regardless,,work and eat,,don;t work or starve.
and that's really it my friend.

Here's the Game:

1st off the only reason they shut shit up was to reduce strain on poor fukkin' hospitals. There was ZERO other reason
The vast majority catch some sniffles, shit themselves and feel like crap a week or two

So over that we kill America
millions of jobs
I have been warning this from the get go here, almost nobody listened
nope CORONA Rows in the head shit

we reopen everything, it will blow up again but we can NOT keep shit shut down either. The results of that will be far more damaging

Okay, lets just take sporting events
poor assed players, fuk them
there are folks vending beers, food, janitors out of work now
then there are the folks supplying Kegs, brats, even janitorial supplies sucking major ass right now...for every player impacted there are likely a couple hundred others in service or supply chains now displaced from work

that's one very small market sector
nobody seems to wanna cover that part of Comrade Fauci's program
he needs a bullet in the back of the head by Secret Service as a State Enemy

going to bet the chicken little toner karens prevail
kunts usually outweigh basic reason these days
Old April 09, 2020, 17:13   #24
Whydah
Registered

FALaholic #: 74237
Fausi is in the orbit to the eugenicist Bill Gates. Not an article on this pandemic doesn't find Gates in the middle of it. His plan, if accepted, is to have everyone of you to receive a mandatory vaccine that he owns the patent to and to receive a mark that you have or you cannot "conduct business". Now, who the hell made Bill Gates king? Gates and his multiple vaccine companies need to be investigated and closed down. I should mention that Soros is involved as well.
Whydah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 09, 2020, 17:14   #25
Mebsuta
Khemi, Stygia
Contributor

FALaholic #: 4143
If we could wear masks every day, that would be good. Every day would be Halloween. However, the facial recognition stuff might not work, so I'm sure we'll eventually have laws against masks.
Old April 09, 2020, 17:19   #26
Tak
Registered

FALaholic #: 27291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post
ugh no

hugging and holding hands have been around for thousands of years V and well outside family

myself I hate it for the most part
it's a female thing
WTF with all the hugging? When I was a kid, your parents hugged you. Mom and Dad would hug once in a while. Grandma or Grandpa would give you a hug.

That was it.

Now everyone is hugging all the time. I say again, WTF and when did that become a thing?
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 09, 2020, 18:24   #27
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
WTF with all the hugging? When I was a kid, your parents hugged you. Mom and Dad would hug once in a while. Grandma or Grandpa would give you a hug.

That was it.

Now everyone is hugging all the time. I say again, WTF and when did that become a thing?
Just so. If losing this 'hug' fetish is the only good to come out of this chinese war virus then I'd be tempted to say it's worth it. Almost.
Old April 09, 2020, 18:27   #28
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post

That was it.

mostly early karens, mid 90s birth, maybe mid 80s
Clinton kids

sixties forward wimmins hugged everyone up here
it predates that dummy

guys didn't in with get it until fagz became acceptable
Old April 09, 2020, 19:52   #29
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Just so. If losing this 'hug' fetish is the only good to come out of this chinese war virus then I'd be tempted to say it's worth it. Almost.
Yep,,,,,,,,keep ya hands and hugs to yourself,,,,,and that Biden idiot,,,keep him away from little girls too!

This kissy kissy society has just about come to a swift end. I hope!!!!

See someone coming toward ya for a hug,,,after this is over,,,begin coughing,,rubbing your nose and pulling at your ass.

Old April 09, 2020, 20:10   #30
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Yep,,,,,,,,keep ya hands and hugs to yourself,,,,,and that Biden idiot,,,keep him away from little girls too!

This kissy kissy society has just about come to a swift end. I hope!!!!

See someone coming toward ya for a hug,,,after this is over,,,begin coughing,,rubbing your nose and pulling at your ass.
I just hope you guys don't go about the old ways of sealing a deal.
Old April 09, 2020, 21:35   #31
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
I just hope you guys don't go about the old ways of sealing a deal.
???,,spitting in your paw and shaking hands????
Suspect them days are over with as well.
Just not the same thing while wearing latex gloves, and spitting is kinda hard, while wearing an M95 respirator.

I wonder,,,if them old boys that dip snuff and chew on Redman,,have cut a spit hole in their face masks????

Old April 09, 2020, 21:41   #32
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
???,,spitting in your paw and shaking hands????
Suspect them days are over with as well.
Just not the same thing while wearing latex gloves, and spitting is kinda hard, while wearing an M95 respirator.

I wonder,,,if them old boys that dip snuff and chew on Redman,,have cut a spit hole in their face masks????
I am suprised you don't know the history of your people's way of sealing a deal.

Look it up sometime.
Old April 09, 2020, 23:38   #33
Oz308
Registered

FALaholic #: 68280
2 questions-

[QUOTE=alphadog58- “Pain, lots of it!”/QUOTE]

Mr Alphadog-

Perhaps a 'shock collar' type feature on everyone's remote/personal electronic device? An 'electrified Pavlov's Bell'...??? When Fauci and the other commucrats appear, voltage is applied???

Second question- say Fauci gets struck down by CV-19. Who replaces him? Is commucrat sycophant #2 ready to go, behind the curtain?

Just think anyone of these current 'experts', who has past ties to the Kleptons and Mr Microlimp and crew, is not to be trusted.

Are there ANY 'medical experts' in this situation, who truly have ZERO political/fame aspirations? Honest question, no sarcasm intended.

Just honest docs/medicos, who honestly want to tackle this problem, and get it over with.

We could sure use such folks now.
Oz308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 10, 2020, 00:01   #34
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
I am suprised you don't know the history of your people's way of sealing a deal.

Look it up sometime.
My "people" ya forget,,,are American southerners.

I tolerate yankees.

Old April 10, 2020, 00:16   #35
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
Fauci is getting an inflated ego.He has never had so much face time on global media,and it went straight to his head.He is seen more now than most Hollywood celebrities. I'm not terribly impressed with his performance,as head of CDC. They should have been blowing sirens months ago.They tried to dance on the head of a pin,but slipped.
RG Coburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 10, 2020, 06:26   #36
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:

I tolerate yankees.
We all have our weaknesses .
Old April 10, 2020, 07:08   #37
alphadog58
Registered

FALaholic #: 9405
[QUOTE=Oz308;4867914]
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphadog58- “Pain, lots of it!”/QUOTE

Mr Alphadog-

Perhaps a 'shock collar' type feature on everyone's remote/personal electronic device? An 'electrified Pavlov's Bell'...??? When Fauci and the other commucrats appear, voltage is applied???
Well, for some of the folks that I have to do business with, I would love to have that feature where I could give them a good zap over the phone...
Be well
Larry
Old April 10, 2020, 07:15   #38
Oz308
Registered

FALaholic #: 68280
Thanks, Sir :-)

You and the Alphadog family stay safe and well, too.

Happy Easter
Oz308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 10, 2020, 07:25   #39
badzero
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 65818
You guys do realize that both Fauci and birx are Obama holdovers and have ties to Bill Gates. The guy that for 40 years couldn’t keep viruses off of your computer and now says he can “protect” the population from them.

“If we do a good job on vaccines, health and reproduction, we can reduce the world population by 10-15%. Only a genocide can save the world”.
Bill Gates 2018

"GOVERNMENTS NEVER DISARM THEIR ALLIES.
THEY ONLY DISARM THEIR ENEMIES."

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.

You can tell it's real because it looks so fake.
Elon Musk February 7, 2018
badzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 10, 2020, 09:15   #40
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:

I tolerate yankees.
Oops I forgot to add "yall" when I was a jawen within ya. Now I behavin and got my southern speak a running like a hound chasing a coon.

no really it s part of world history how a deal was sealed with God and how men only had their word and small proof that they were good to their word. Thankfully it changed over time from showing you are good to your word to just shaking hands in a deal.

I was reading that in the times of saloons and the old west how you show you were in the saloon not as a threat you drank your whiskey with your gun hand. This is my gun hand.
Old April 10, 2020, 10:18   #41
Texgunner
long-time Texas taxpayer
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 4653
Quote:
Where did you learn that? Got any proof for that nutty theory?

There was a time when I stood at my classroom door and shook each student's hand as they entered. I called them by name and greeted them each day. I had to actually teach a few of these 7 and 8th graders how to shake hands. The procedure seemed to help with behavior and it didn't cost me a thing.

Until. One year I had a 7th grade student who sucked her thumb. Yes, in the 7th grade. At any rate, as the year began, I'd see her walking down the hall, headed for my room, just a suckin' away at that thumb. Working it hard, she walked up and stuck out that hand for me to shake. Whoa. I made a slick move and dodged her offered hand, patting her on the shoulder instead.

Then I noticed that she was sucking that thumb all through class too. Well, that was the end of the hand-shaking at the door and for that year and the next, I tried in vain to break her of that habit. Older teachers who had taught her mother said that she had sucked her thumb all through high school so I knew I was beaten.

One day, as she turned in her daily work, I tried again. I reminded her that other students used that same desk in other periods and others handled her desk, as well as the entry door handle, etc. I asked her what if one of those other students had just gone to the toilet and hadn't washed their hands. They came in and handled that same desk with those hands. Now, I said, Julisa, your hands are touching that and then you're sticking them into your mouth! Her answer? "Thass nasty Mr. B.!"

I wonder how she's handling this virus?

– Harry Truman

"The rock of democracy will founder when people think of people unlike themselves as the "other"-Teddy Roosevelt

My daddy was a cowboy in his younger days, wild as the west Texas wind. He once told me, "Son, death is a horse you got to ride. So you better get your saddle ready."-Mick "Pappy" Connors

Know your rights; the future is unwritten.
Texgunner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 10, 2020, 11:52   #42
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
My friend used to have a chocolate Lab that was smarter than hell. One day,he is out burning brush,and that Lab picks up a stick with one end burning away,and starts running around with it. He grabs the stick from the dog,and calls him stupid. I said,"hey..he see you do the same thing with cigarettes..."
Monkey see...
RG Coburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 10, 2020, 11:54   #43
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG Coburn View Post
My friend used to have a chocolate Lab that was smarter than hell. One day,he is out burning brush,and that Lab picks up a stick with one end burning away,and starts running around with it. He grabs the stick from the dog,and calls him stupid. I said,"hey..he see you do the same thing with cigarettes..."
Monkey see...

Saw a seagull at the beach pick up a lit cigarette and smoke it one time. It was strutting around just proud as hell with that burning ciggie sticking out of his bill. Funniest thing I think I've ever seen, if I wasn't so hammered at the time I'd have managed a picture of it.
Old April 10, 2020, 11:59   #44
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Saw a seagull at the beach pick up a lit cigarette and smoke it one time. It was strutting around just proud as hell with that burning ciggie sticking out of his bill. Funniest thing I think I've ever seen, if I wasn't so hammered at the time I'd have managed a picture of it.
So where did seagulls learn to fly over you and shit?
Old April 10, 2020, 12:24   #45
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
So where did seagulls learn to fly over you and shit?
Sarasota. Longboat key in particular. This one wasn't flying or shitting. It eventually swallowed the darned thing and wandered off.
Old April 10, 2020, 12:38   #46
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

I am in my 70's.

Hugging was always restricted to close family circles until the mid 70's AND THE DRUG/POT/HIPPIE era.

Hugging in public was verboten, almost crazy, until the chronic pot smokers and anti vietnam war freaks started expanding it in the 1970's, as a measure of TRUST AND SYMPATICO.............. and a close examination for NARC mikes/recording devices on someone, and a close look into a persons eyes for deception.

It was a criminal development.

That stranger women use it on greeting, is useless as most women distrust all other women anyway.

I never hug anyone but close family; rarely shake hands. It is now dying off, hopefully for a long time......Hand shaking was always a sign that YOU WERE NOT CARRYING A WEAPON OR SWORD.

Pot use is its own long term punishment.
https://www.drugabuse.gov/news-event...-later-in-life

Chronic users, can expect the worst; death before 60-70.
Old April 10, 2020, 12:50   #47
Texgunner
long-time Texas taxpayer
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 4653
Quote:
Hugging was always restricted to close family circles until the mid 70's AND THE DRUG/POT/HIPPIE era.

Hugging in public was verboten, almost crazy, until the chronic pot smokers and anti vietnam war freaks started expanding it in the 1970's, as a measure of TRUST AND SYMPATICO.............. and a close examination for NARC mikes/recording devices on someone, and a close look into a persons eyes for deception.

It was a criminal development.

Vee, you're nuttier than a goddamned fruitcake. Thanks, I haven't laughed so hard since all this virus shit started. I've said it before but will say it again, man for man, pound for pound, you are the funniest poster on the FAL Files! Day in, day out, just like Snoop, you keep comin' up with that funky-assed shit!
Nobody tops you for off the wall crazy claims and you never let reality slow you down either. You go brother Vee! You keep humor alive on the Files!

– Harry Truman

"The rock of democracy will founder when people think of people unlike themselves as the "other"-Teddy Roosevelt

My daddy was a cowboy in his younger days, wild as the west Texas wind. He once told me, "Son, death is a horse you got to ride. So you better get your saddle ready."-Mick "Pappy" Connors

Know your rights; the future is unwritten.
Texgunner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 10, 2020, 12:52   #48
Bawana jim
Registered

V if you need a hug then fly somewhere, they will even handle your junk too.
Old April 10, 2020, 12:54   #49
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

I sympathize your plight; denial of fact or history presages disappointment.

You will not be hugging or shaking hands for a while, but you will be toking.

You will likely get some very bad pot, due to statistical history, and some very bad dudes.

Be yurself.
Old April 10, 2020, 12:55   #50
ftierson
Registered

FALaholic #: 13827
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texgunner View Post
Where did you learn that? Got any proof for that nutty theory?

There was a time when I stood at my classroom door and shook each student's hand as they entered. I called them by name and greeted them each day. I had to actually teach a few of these 7 and 8th graders how to shake hands. The procedure seemed to help with behavior and it didn't cost me a thing.

Until. One year I had a 7th grade student who sucked her thumb. Yes, in the 7th grade. At any rate, as the year began, I'd see her walking down the hall, headed for my room, just a suckin' away at that thumb. Working it hard, she walked up and stuck out that hand for me to shake. Whoa. I made a slick move and dodged her offered hand, patting her on the shoulder instead.

Then I noticed that she was sucking that thumb all through class too. Well, that was the end of the hand-shaking at the door and for that year and the next, I tried in vain to break her of that habit. Older teachers who had taught her mother said that she had sucked her thumb all through high school so I knew I was beaten.

One day, as she turned in her daily work, I tried again. I reminded her that other students used that same desk in other periods and others handled her desk, as well as the entry door handle, etc. I asked her what if one of those other students had just gone to the toilet and hadn't washed their hands. They came in and handled that same desk with those hands. Now, I said, Julisa, your hands are touching that and then you're sticking them into your mouth! Her answer? "Thass nasty Mr. B.!"

I wonder how she's handling this virus?

Forrest
ftierson is offline   Reply With Quote