Notices

Old October 08, 2019, 18:12   #51
Invictus77
The Colonel 1C16:13
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 74205
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
ISIS rapes women, I don't....as for the baby parts: A. it was a joke, B. if it wasn't a joke, it's not my baby.

Who gives a flying fig who does what over there, anyway?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdb59 View Post
Perhaps you were just foolin' about.

I wasn't.

Recognizing that evil exists is very different from endorsing it, no ?
Dear Ted

When you doubled down (maybe tripled down?) on more than one occasion about the wonderful benefits of abortion and how it mostly was black babies anyway so it gave more benefits to your babies, we figured out the fact that you "don't give a flying fig and it is not your babies anyway". No need to re-explain your position again. We got it.

I believe that T is simply acknowledging that you "endorse" rather than simply "recognize" evil. Here in the good ol' US of A you have the right to spout off with that venom. We also have the right to recognize it and call it out rather than to endorse it.

Love,
Mike
Old October 08, 2019, 19:33   #52
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
Quote:
Originally Posted by Invictus77 View Post
Dear Ted

When you doubled down (maybe tripled down?) on more than one occasion about the wonderful benefits of abortion and how it mostly was black babies anyway so it gave more benefits to your babies, we figured out the fact that you "don't give a flying fig and it is not your babies anyway". No need to re-explain your position again. We got it.

I believe that T is simply acknowledging that you "endorse" rather than simply "recognize" evil. Here in the good ol' US of A you have the right to spout off with that venom. We also have the right to recognize it and call it out rather than to endorse it.

Love,
Mike
Juanni wants to nuke the whales at Wally

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 08, 2019, 19:45   #53
broderick
Registered

FALaholic #: 6858
hey, want to see things turn on a dime? trump should just say he is granting all kurds US citizenship and stopping all other immigration for 2 years. He should also add he is giving them kings canyon national park as their new homeland.

Last edited by broderick; October 08, 2019 at 19:47. Reason: mispelling
broderick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 08, 2019, 21:09   #54
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
They are all afraid about some prison camp full of ISIS terrorist jackwads escaping once our guys leave or move. My question is: why are they even still alive? How much terrorism does a guy have to do before he earns a death penalty?
RG Coburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 08, 2019, 22:44   #55
russian_bot_5791
BANNED - (Charles the Hammer again)

FALaholic #: 82764
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mebsuta View Post
Those are Chechnyans.
You are wrong. If Chechnyan in Syria they are fighting for Islamic State. Russia will kill them in Syria just like we kill in Chechnya. American army maybe study Russian war there maybe can US winning war instead of fighting 16 years and still losing like Iraq.
russian_bot_5791 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 08, 2019, 22:47   #56
Mebsuta
Khemi, Stygia
Contributor

FALaholic #: 4143
Quote:
Originally Posted by russian_bot_5791 View Post
You are wrong.
No I'm not.
Old October 09, 2019, 02:05   #57
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin35 View Post
In my opinion you should read your permanent tag,,, it speaks of devotion to ideals,,, we all die,,, how we live is the point of contention,,, once a Marine always a Marine,,, Semper Fi......
""You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!""

Apples and oranges Mr. Martin.

We all got hit real hard one day a while back,,,9/11,,,,we in turn,,having been clobbering people ever since.

How long and how much is enough???

How many more mud huts do we need to destroy,,,to say,,ok,,,thats enough?

We're killing people today,,,for doing the 9/11,,,that were NOT EVEN born that day.

Generational war,,,is simply insane..................

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 09, 2019, 05:51   #58
TedKennedy
Registered

FALaholic #: 77344
Quote:
Dear Ted

Love,
Mike
I never said a thing about black babies. That is a lie.

If my position is so repugnant, why do you need to lie in order to make it more so?
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 09, 2019, 08:12   #59
raubvogel
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 64403
Quote:
Originally Posted by meltblown View Post
Juanni wants to nuke the whales at Wally

Now I will have to make an avatar for the nuke the whales sign. As if I did not have enough to keep me busy...
raubvogel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 09, 2019, 08:28   #60
D P Six
Registered

FALaholic #: 15219
‘We are abandoning our allies!’ We have no allies ... only toadies who go along out of fear or opportunism. We are incapable of not poking the world’s tar babies and that will ultimately result in our ruin or doom.
D P Six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 09, 2019, 09:26   #61
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
The blood and treasure wasted in the middle east in a useless cause of trying to bring peace was a fools errand. Time to come home.
Bawana jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 09, 2019, 09:37   #62
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
""You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!""

Apples and oranges Mr. Martin.

We all got hit real hard one day a while back,,,9/11,,,,we in turn,,having been clobbering people ever since.

How long and how much is enough???

How many more mud huts do we need to destroy,,,to say,,ok,,,thats enough?

We're killing people today,,,for doing the 9/11,,,that were NOT EVEN born that day.

Generational war,,,is simply insane..................
Islam fought us in our country on 9-11,,, now we fight Islam in Islam,,, that is apples and oranges in my opinion.
Our national security was made several hundred percent better, not perfect,,, only better,,, your triage readiness efforts are also because we are not perfect and need have response and prevention contingencies in place,,, responding to arracks is better done in foreign countries,,, in my opinion.
We seem to have a Manifest Destiney that obligates a response,,, a good overpowering offence trumps and is a good defence,,, unfortunately that truism never goes away in my experience,,, or yours.

Semper Fidelis means always faithful when shit happens.

As a right of passage all able bodied Americans should serve for a period of time in this nations defence in some capacity.

Last edited by martin35; October 09, 2019 at 10:04.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 09, 2019, 09:39   #63
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
The blood and treasure wasted in the middle east in a useless cause of trying to bring peace was a fools errand. Time to come home.
It was never about bringing peace over there. That was just PR for idiots who can't get their heads around what most of us learned on the playground in second grade.
bubbagump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 09, 2019, 10:20   #64
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
It was never about bringing peace over there. That was just PR for idiots who can't get their heads around what most of us learned on the playground in second grade.
Depends I guess on the definition of peace, bullies in the school yard have their version I guess.
Old October 09, 2019, 10:22   #65
7.62FMJ
Registered

FALaholic #: 2274
The planning for the outcome after 9/11 was planned far in advance to get the US on board.

Our allies wanted us to topple seven middle eastern regimes but there needed to be a catalyst event to begin the process.

7.62FMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 09, 2019, 10:32   #66
Bawana jim
Registered

Ok look at what's happened since 911, all the laws added here to spy on us and control us. Plus in every European nation they have flooded millions of refugees from the middle east into European culture. It wasn't just the middle east countries that the ptb set out to destroy but an effort to destroy the culture of most nations.

The ptb want us to stay so they can keep the violence going and drive immigrants north. It's managed decline in Europe by immigration. Results, look at the results of our actions.
Old October 09, 2019, 10:41   #67
TedKennedy
Registered

Quote:
The ptb want us to stay so they can keep the violence going and drive immigrants north. It's managed decline in Europe by immigration. Results, look at the results of our actions.
You reckon it's the Ukrainians or the Russians pushing this?
Old October 09, 2019, 11:02   #68
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
You reckon it's the Ukrainians or the Russians pushing this?
Well you know me, just every day but my best look at this is its the globalist. What's the end results if the globalist get their way?
Old October 09, 2019, 11:09   #69
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Depends I guess on the definition of peace, bullies in the school yard have their version I guess.
Not about peace, Jim. It's about what is in our best interests. Generally peace is but not always, and not at any price. The simplest version is what is in 'my' best interest. Although kids learned very quickly to band together, give a little here and there and work for a slightly broader 'best interest'. Folks other than J and a few others here, that is.

But who to band with you ask? Ah, well, that's the question isn't it? One everybody has to ask at some point. At least those that would rather not get their asses kicked on a daily basis.
Old October 09, 2019, 11:29   #70
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Not about peace, Jim. It's about what is in our best interests. Generally peace is but not always, and not at any price. The simplest version is what is in 'my' best interest. Although kids learned very quickly to band together, give a little here and there and work for a slightly broader 'best interest'. Folks other than J and a few others here, that is.

But who to band with you ask? Ah, well, that's the question isn't it? One everybody has to ask at some point. At least those that would rather not get their asses kicked on a daily basis.
Of course it's just my opinion and I don't really know the truth but after thousands of dead Americans, eight trillion in spending and years of war then maybe it was never in our best intrest to engage the way we did.

It's always the leadership that drives a country to war and we would be far better targeting those leaders to stop the aggressive behavior. Turkey or Syria or Iran want a fight because their leaders are aggressive, why kill millions when it's a few that are the problem?

The bullies in the school yard, what do you do to stop them?
Old October 09, 2019, 11:31   #71
russian_bot_5791

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mebsuta View Post
No I'm not.
Yes. Wrong and dumb.
Old October 09, 2019, 11:39   #72
russian_bot_5791

While subject of thread is for bunch of confused old Americanskis who are thinking communist Kurds selling oil to Israel are "allies" of US, title to topic is much correct. President Kushner and Agent Orange are liking take giant steaming crap on allies - allies in Amerika.

Republican group is wanting to have meeting at Florida Trump White House. Big time #1 Trump supporting. ADL is calling Trump Florida White House and calling Nazis. Trump is kicking out of resort biggest supporters hahahahaha!

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fans-f...e-malkin-event
Old October 09, 2019, 11:44   #73
Invictus77
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
I never said a thing about black babies. That is a lie.

If my position is so repugnant, why do you need to lie in order to make it more so?
You may not have specifically said "black babies" and I am not wasting any time searching for your post(s), but if not those particular words, you definitely said "inner city kids", "ghetto rats", or some similar euphemism that plainly showed your thoughts on the matter. I have and will make mistakes or mis-speak sometimes, but I most certainly do not "lie" Ted.
Old October 09, 2019, 11:50   #74
russian_bot_5791

Quote:
You may not have specifically said "black babies" and I am not wasting any time searching for your post(s), but if not those particular words, you definitely said "inner city kids", "ghetto rats", or some similar euphemism that plainly showed your thoughts on the matter. I have and will make mistakes or mis-speak sometimes, but I most certainly do not "lie" Ted.
You are good and virtuous man. Everyone is seeing how good and virtuous you are being here. When I am reading posts you are making, my heart is warming. I am reading posts and saying to me "There is Invictus77 famous defender of black Amerikan infant babies. Heroic and noble man he is".

Some Amerikans are great and noble liking you Invictus77
Old October 09, 2019, 11:58   #75
russian_bot_5791

I am liking this Amerikan. I was thinking all Amerikans are being fat? Is this man immigrant from Eastern Europe?

Old October 09, 2019, 12:01   #76
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
Russian Bot is no more living in the Ukraine, than she is in Tel Aviv.

Her insulting pidgin english postings are an insult to every educated legal immigrant.

No one living over there, has the same, IDENTICAL interests that "Fatima/CTH" had here. Russian Bot again has no opinion about Obama or Hillary, JUST TRUMP AND THE JEWS.

She is just miffed that she got booted after her fake, ATF donated infor regarding her FAL engraving thread.

Do not get sucked into making admissions against your better interests, to this DNC "thing".
V guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 09, 2019, 12:19   #77
TedKennedy
Registered

Quote:
Bullshit. I never said "black kids", and to assert that I did is a lie.

I said most of the aborted babies would be welfare-sucking, liberal-voting criminals. I stand by that statement, and don't give a damn if you like it or not.

I would cut the welfare tit right off for every lowlife in my county, and I can assure you it would affect many more whites than blacks.

You can accuse me of having bad taste, a shitty attitude, many things - but claiming I said something I did not, particularly something that enables you to claim I'm anti-black is a lie, and a pointed lie with purpose. I do not delete my posts as a lot of liars do, because I figure if I was stupid enough to say it, I ought to back it up, or at least leave it as evidence when some crybaby responds negatively, so check it out, and if you don't have time to check on the facts, maybe you should not comment, liar.
Old October 09, 2019, 12:31   #78
Invictus77
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Bullshit. I never said "black kids", and to assert that I did is a lie.

I said most of the aborted babies would be welfare-sucking, liberal-voting criminals. I stand by that statement, and don't give a damn if you like it or not.

I would cut the welfare tit right off for every lowlife in my county, and I can assure you it would affect many more whites than blacks.

You can accuse me of having bad taste, a shitty attitude, many things - but claiming I said something I did not, particularly something that enables you to claim I'm anti-black is a lie, and a pointed lie with purpose. I do not delete my posts as a lot of liars do, because I figure if I was stupid enough to say it, I ought to back it up, or at least leave it as evidence when some crybaby responds negatively, so check it out, and if you don't have time to check on the facts, maybe you should not comment, liar.
Fair enough, my bad. I apologize.

Attention all filers, I misinterpreted Ted's past posts and I incorrectly assumed he was racist. I was wrong. Mea culpa. Disregard my first post in this thread.

Ted does not care what color any babies are who get killed.
Old October 09, 2019, 12:37   #79
TedKennedy
Registered

Quote:
Ted does not care what color any babies are who get killed.
Thank you. You have correctly stated my position.
Old October 09, 2019, 13:02   #80
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Of course it's just my opinion and I don't really know the truth but after thousands of dead Americans, eight trillion in spending and years of war then maybe it was never in our best intrest to engage the way we did.

It's always the leadership that drives a country to war and we would be far better targeting those leaders to stop the aggressive behavior. Turkey or Syria or Iran want a fight because their leaders are aggressive, why kill millions when it's a few that are the problem?

1. To answer that you have to know what sort of world not getting involved would have really produced. Although I'm inclined to agree with your take I cannot answer that either.

2. You show them that if they even think about ******* with you they go home with a broken nose, or worse. They will not stop, they are after all bullies. Normally this involves attacking them, unprovoked. Because if you wait until they strike first you will invariably find yourself outnumbered. Being a bigger bully as some might call it. But they will find other targets.
Old October 09, 2019, 13:08   #81
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Islam fought us in our country on 9-11,,, now we fight Islam in Islam,,, that is apples and oranges in my opinion.
Our national security was made several hundred percent better, not perfect,,, only better,,, your triage readiness efforts are also because we are not perfect and need have response and prevention contingencies in place,,, responding to arracks is better done in foreign countries,,, in my opinion.
We seem to have a Manifest Destiney that obligates a response,,, a good overpowering offence trumps and is a good defence,,, unfortunately that truism never goes away in my experience,,, or yours.

Semper Fidelis means always faithful when shit happens.

As a right of passage all able bodied Americans should serve for a period of time in this nations defence in some capacity.

Got me a time or two going up against islam,,,,for those wanting to murder/kill/pillage,,,line'em up,,,and get it done,,,that goes without question or concern,,,also goes for,,,anyone else that wants to murder,kill,pillage,en-slave,dominate any and all innocents.

And we've done that,,,been there and now we got the T-shirt.

The problem,,,,,,,,,WE"RE now killing young adults,,,for ????? 9/11,,and the actions on 9/11,,,,,,,,,that were not even born on 9/11.

When do we say,,,,ok,,,enough is enough?

Will these bastards keep coming at us,,,of course they will.

But for this go around,,,time to declare victory and come home.

When they get ready to hit us again,,or hit us,,,then we go round two with them.

I'm saying,,this go around,,,time to ring the bell and come on home.

As for the draft,,,agree fully,,,BUT,,,I pushed troops for 12 long ass months,,during the last draft time army,,,,and sure as hell pity anyone under the hat doing that with this mob.

Old October 09, 2019, 13:09   #82
russian_bot_5791

Quote:

Is this joke? American saying other countries having aggressive leaders and calling them bullies? Hahahahaha! I hear many jokes about Americans but I am not thinking I am seeing with my own eyes.

Aggressive American bullies are starting wars all over world. Syria is not doing.
Old October 09, 2019, 13:26   #83
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Is this joke? American saying other countries having aggressive leaders and calling them bullies? Hahahahaha! I hear many jokes about Americans but I am not thinking I am seeing with my own eyes.

Aggressive American bullies are starting wars all over world. Syria is not doing.
When you grow up enough to not play games then I will consider you as part of the conversation. Until then GFY
Old October 09, 2019, 14:23   #84
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Got me a time or two going up against islam,,,,for those wanting to murder/kill/pillage,,,line'em up,,,and get it done,,,that goes without question or concern,,,also goes for,,,anyone else that wants to murder,kill,pillage,en-slave,dominate any and all innocents.

And we've done that,,,been there and now we got the T-shirt.

The problem,,,,,,,,,WE"RE now killing young adults,,,for ????? 9/11,,and the actions on 9/11,,,,,,,,,that were not even born on 9/11.

When do we say,,,,ok,,,enough is enough?

Will these bastards keep coming at us,,,of course they will.

But for this go around,,,time to declare victory and come home.

When they get ready to hit us again,,or hit us,,,then we go round two with them.

I'm saying,,this go around,,,time to ring the bell and come on home.

As for the draft,,,agree fully,,,BUT,,,I pushed troops for 12 long ass months,,during the last draft time army,,,,and sure as hell pity anyone under the hat doing that with this mob.
You are right they will keep coming,,, they are, young and old incentivize by their religious doctrine,,, and they hate Jews more than Americans,,, if you are circumcised you have a hat trick triple score.
I'm only circumcised and baptized.

Last edited by martin35; October 09, 2019 at 14:28.
Old October 09, 2019, 14:26   #85
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
You are right they will keep coming,,, they are, young and old incentivize by their religious doctrine,,, and they hate Jews more than Americans,,, if you are circumcised you have a hat trick triple score.

Some days,,,it does not pay to be a winner!!!!

Old October 09, 2019, 14:37   #86
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
[/B]

Some days,,,it does not pay to be a winner!!!!
,,,,,,,,and this is a championship game for all the marbles.
Old October 09, 2019, 14:39   #87
russian_bot_5791

Quote:
When you grow up enough to not play games then I will consider you as part of the conversation. Until then GFY
Are you being mentally ill? You are speaking directly to me then claim there is not conversation. Is poison in American water making retards there?
Old October 09, 2019, 14:41   #88
russian_bot_5791

Quote:
I'm only circumcised and baptized.
You are sounding paranoid. USA is #1 violent aggressor in world. Rabid dog on chain being held in Israel.
Old October 09, 2019, 14:43   #89
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Are you being mentally ill? You are speaking directly to me then claim there is not conversation. Is poison in American water making retards there?
Time for me to leave the Files, you folks have a great life and may God grant you your prayers.

Jim
Old October 09, 2019, 16:37   #90
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
,,,,,,,,and this is a championship game for all the marbles.

What can I say!!!

""You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.""

People been trying to kill us since recorded history began,,,ain't gone yet,,,today looks pretty good,,as well as tomorrow.

Old October 09, 2019, 17:01   #91
russian_bot_5791

Quote:
Time for me to leave the Files, you folks have a great life and may God grant you your prayers.

Jim
Oh no! Please do not leaving! I am feeling like American pioneer child in Wild West Hollywood film begging for cowboy Shane to come back.

Old October 09, 2019, 17:05   #92
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Well on a more positive note. 42 years ago I was just learning to ride a bicycle and smoke and write. Not simultaneously yet.

https://videos.whatfinger.com/2019/1...a-is-executed/

Old October 09, 2019, 19:00   #93
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Well on a more positive note. 42 years ago I was just learning to ride a bicycle and smoke and write. Not simultaneously yet.

https://videos.whatfinger.com/2019/1...a-is-executed/
Many of us have boots that,,,, old,,,,,, still caked in mud,,,,we just can't remember where we left them,,,nor how the mud got on them,,,is this your birthday????????????????????

Old October 09, 2019, 19:15   #94
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Many of us have boots that,,,, old,,,,,, still caked in mud,,,,we just can't remember where we left them,,,nor how the mud got on them,,,is this your birthday????????????????????
Sorry I mean't 52 years ago. Duh. I was a love child of the year Eisenhower was in office and born with JFK in office. I was watching you guys stomping around in the jungles in the news eating Rice Krispies in the morning. Seriously, my father was jacked up about VN. It was because he knew they weren't there to win.

Old October 09, 2019, 20:55   #95
STG_58_guy
Registered

FALaholic #: 65886
Quote:

Jim
Pussy. Get back here.
STG_58_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 09, 2019, 21:01   #96
STG_58_guy
Registered

FALaholic #: 65886
When you are a superpower, if your a gov is by the people, for the people, and your gov can annihilate anyone they choose, by arms or economics, it is your solemn duty to keep that government in check.

Our founders didn't know it but that's what 2A is now about.

STG_58_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 09, 2019, 21:42   #97
Jarhead504
Registered

FALaholic #: 65022
Quote:
Typical American thinking with penis about guns. Probably falling for hot IDF woman propaganda, too. Kurd women soldiers are garbage
Ruskiebot; Some of your shit has been laughable but what you posted here is just plain retarded. It's way off course and not in the least bit funny.

I'm surprised the mods haven't kicked your stupid ass back to the Black Sea, and then into it.

Jarhead
Old October 09, 2019, 21:49   #98
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Sorry I mean't 52 years ago. Duh. I was a love child of the year Eisenhower was in office and born with JFK in office. I was watching you guys stomping around in the jungles in the news eating Rice Krispies in the morning. Seriously, my father was jacked up about VN. It was because he knew they weren't there to win.
By my time,,,,its was well known,,,it was all a cockup,,,,but what do you do,,except your job.

Old October 10, 2019, 08:48   #99
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

Trump has unleashed a cluster f**k and chaos on the Kurds,,, and shame on America.
Angels weep and satan is laughing.

Last edited by martin35; October 10, 2019 at 08:55.
Old October 10, 2019, 11:09   #100
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Trump has unleashed a cluster f**k and chaos on the Kurds,,, and shame on America.
Angels weep and satan is laughing.
Trump has done nothing of the sort. All he's done is moved us out of something we don't own.