The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > RKBA & Legal

Notices

Old January 12, 2019, 23:00   #1
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546
2019 legislation

it is now time to get off yalls' fat asses, and phone/email bomb the representatives,
to pass--

national reciprocity
H.R. 38 Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2019
Rep. Richard Hudson [R, NC-8]

https://www.popvox.com/us/federal/bills/116/hr38

and to oppose the following--

S. 7 Extreme Risk Protection Order and Violence Prevention Act of 2019
Sen. Marco Rubio (R, FL)
cosigned by Susan Collins (R, ME)

https://www.popvox.com/us/federal/bills/116/s7

S. 66 A bill to regulate assault weapons, to ensure that the right to keep and bear arms is not unlimited, and for other purposes.
Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D, CA)

https://www.popvox.com/us/federal/bills/116/s66

H.R. 8 To require a background check for every firearm sale.
Rep. Mike Thompson [D, CA-5]

https://www.popvox.com/us/federal/bills/116/hr8
Old January 13, 2019, 19:07   #2
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
Yup, this is Rubio's bill
mind you a bunch of gunnies supported this cretin.

The real devil is just who all can file on another:

“(3) the term ‘family or household member’ means, with respect to an individual, any—

“(A) individual related by blood, marriage, or adoption to the respondent;

“(B) dating partner (as defined in section 2266 of title 18, United States Code) of the respondent;

“(C) individual who has a child in common with the respondent, regardless of whether the individual has—

“(i) been married to the respondent; or

“(ii) lived together with the respondent at any time;

“(D) an individual who resides or has resided with the respondent during the past year;

“(E) a spouse or intimate partner (as defined in section 2266 of title 18, United States Code) of the respondent;

“(F) individual who has a biological or legal parent-child relationship with the respondent, including a stepparent-stepchild and grandparent-grandchild relationship; and

“(G) any individual who is acting or has acted as the legal guardian of the respondent;

So your third cousin's adopted daughter has standing under it to file to have your RKBA stripped

I see potential for just tons of abuse

Kick a room mate out or some idiot you let couch surf in your home
same deal

Many years ago I had a 17 year old GF when I was in my early 20s
mom gave me Guardianship
under this bill that gal could file on me

Who needs Democrats when we already have Rubio ?
Riversidesports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2019, 20:35   #3
sharkey
Registered

FALaholic #: 77489
How they aspire to make criminals out of us all...
sharkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15, 2019, 22:41   #4
Tak
Registered

FALaholic #: 27291
The new communist Governor of Wisconsin is now pushing for an unconstitutional no-due process gun confiscation bill.

Took them all of a few weeks to get their agenda moving.

I wonder what all the judges who violate the most basic of our constitutional rights by issuing there red flag confiscation orders will think when enough is enough and they get death marks placed on them for their treasonous behavior?

Sooner or later it's going to happen.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 20, 2019, 15:20   #5
G1user
Registered

update

it's coming.

past time for you fuk heads to wake up and smell the coffee.
Old February 24, 2019, 21:11   #6
G1user
Registered

updated

Old March 09, 2019, 17:31   #7
G1user
Registered

update

note that the feds will be providing federal funding to states that implement red flag ex parte disarmament,

the so-called "conservatives" have no damage control plan whatsoever to deal with this.

Last edited by G1user; March 09, 2019 at 17:53.
G1user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10, 2019, 14:23   #8
2barearms
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 13866
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
update

note that the feds will be providing federal funding to states that implement red flag ex parte disarmament,

the so-called "conservatives" have no damage control plan whatsoever to deal with this.

I’m sure you’re worried because you are a white middle age racist....ijs

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
2barearms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10, 2019, 16:00   #9
357ross
Registered

FALaholic #: 47543
Must be a mass shooting in the works. Always happens when gun control is about to be voted on.
357ross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10, 2019, 17:40   #10
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2barearms View Post
I’m sure you’re worried because you are a white middle age racist....ijs
no you are mistaken, as usual.

once more you demonstrate that you have no argument, and you like it that way.

the left has made clear their intentions, as have the fudds, knowingly enabling same, as fellow travelers/useful tools.
Old March 12, 2019, 16:50   #11
G1user
Registered

update.

South Carolina Submits Assault Weapon Ban, Magazine Ban & AR Parts Ban

and the good guys score one:

Old March 14, 2019, 01:36   #12
G1user
Registered

ew Mexico Governor has signed SB 8, the Universal Background Check Bill into law.

cops are exempt.
of course.

Old March 14, 2019, 09:37   #13
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

Same situation in Minnesota.

The Democrat controlled House narrowly passed a Red Flag law and Universal Background Check
Now it goes before a Republican Senate with a one vote margin in majority and one Senator has semi defected stating he might support some legislation

Of course this is Minnesota, nothing is really as it seems
likely a number of rural Senate Democrats see this as a serious hot potato in their district. While there's a fair chance the Red Flag crap will become law, slender hope of a UBC

Gets more crazy the new Governor Elect Tim Walz long held an A- rating with the NRA as a Pro Gun Democrat. Co Sponsor of measures like the Veterans Heritage Firearms Act, actually a number of pretty hard line pro RKBA measures. NRA give him boat loads of bucks
In the run up to the Governors race he switched lanes
Now he wants a UBC, Red Flag, outright ban on AWs, etc
His current rating is F with the NRA and that basically only changed after the Vegas shooting then Parkland

Bloomberg has been pouring crates of cash in this State
Old March 14, 2019, 16:02   #14
G1user
Registered

democrat hb5383, to felonize all ammunition sales, subject NICS denial.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...Law-FInal.html

Last edited by G1user; March 14, 2019 at 16:16.
Old March 14, 2019, 17:14   #15
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

Quote:
democrat hb5383, to felonize all ammunition sales, subject NICS denial.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...Law-FInal.html
Wasserman Schultz G1
that one won't go anywhere

Back in 1968 there was a degree of ammunition regulation under the new GCA

Young guys are mostly clueless how bad it was:
18 for rifle, 21 for handgun ammo
ammo dealers had to have a special license
there were other bits of BS involved too

It was just too burdensome for the government and in the mid 80s ammo was stripped from the GCA for the most part.

So this Dingbat Debbie now wants to have background checks on ammo
So how's that going to work ?
Means licensed vendors and the load on NICs would increase geometrically.
what's really going on though is killing mail order sales

You won't be able to get reasonable cases of ammo even at say your local Aademy outlet once the online competition is eliminated
the public will be totally at the mercy of local brick & mortar operations
this was exactly why so many folks used to reload.

Up here small town gas stations and grocery stores even have some ammo
that would change under Hillary's Dingbat
Old March 14, 2019, 17:25   #16
G1user
Registered

Back in 1968 there was a degree of ammunition regulation under the new GCA Young g

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post
that one won't go anywhere...
there is a carbon copy bill in the senate.

and it will go somewhere, already has gone there in too many states, and sooner will again than later--
the bolshies are surging, to steal the 2020 election and beyond,
they making steady gains on that, with only a few notable setbacks,
more denials are not going to stop that surge.

at bare minimum this bill is yet another good opportunity to exploit to push back against that surge, at no cost.

and to ignore that opportunity, to neglect to push back, is foolhardy at best, and at worst suicidal.
Old March 14, 2019, 18:16   #17
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

Quote:
there is a carbon copy bill in the senate.

and it will go somewhere, already has gone there in too many states, and sooner will again than later--
the bolshies are surging, to steal the 2020 election and beyond,
they making steady gains on that, with only a few notable setbacks,
more denials are not going to stop that surge.

at bare minimum this bill is yet another good opportunity to exploit to push back against that surge, at no cost.

and to ignore that opportunity, to neglect to push back, is foolhardy at best, and at worst suicidal.
Oh I get you totally on this G1

big problem is when it does get on the talkshows our side is even dumber than the opposition

For example the discussion should be on how much will all this cost in $$$
millions more a year
yeah SJWs will claim it's a callous attitude
it's not. That money is far more cost effective spent elsewhere

For Dingbat's proposal to have any worth you also need background checks on primers and powder and projectiles
Well I'm an old hand
Casting and swaging...easy peasy
Powder is doable, yes nitro cellous based
Primers ?
Same damn deal. Main ass pain there was prying out and salvaging Anvils
priming compounds are basic chemistry
the "cap" itself is easily die cut & formed with a repurposed Pacific or other larger reloading press

yup, it's tedious, that's why we have wimmins and youngsters G1

Of course media don't like getting into any of this

nother' example
3D printed guns
what a total shitshow
I can go to any hardware store, spend little money and build a far far far more trustworthy piece in .22, .38, 9mm, .45 or a 12 gauge slam bang gun in under 30 minutes.

1980s got into it with a nutter PolySci professor. Told him "you don't know what you are talking about"
Engaging Uncle Bernie bastard who then defied me to prove I could build a gun so fast
Next day I walked into the lecture hall with a tool box and electric drill
before close to 200 fellow kiddos I drilled a nipple cap, installed a shortened screw after clipping it. Dropped a primed shotgun hull in and slammed it home...yeah bang
that took about 15 minutes
everyone pretty much shit themselves

I tossed the drilled cap, technically I had built a short barreled shotgun but didn't give a hoot really. The only way many learn is visually
if we hope to win this we need to go very visual learning
Old March 14, 2019, 19:35   #18
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Oh I get you totally on this G1

big problem is when it does get on the talkshows our side is even dumber than the opposition...
because other than the Trump,
fact is the deplorable irredeemables have no game when it comes to presentation--

the right is just a pot of crabs, waiting to be boiled for dinner--
when that one industrious crab tries to climb out and live, the other crabs pull that crab back in, and so they all get eaten. The crabs would rather all die than suffer the indignity of one crab escaping and living to foster the next generation.

that program does not work, evidence: just look around.

bottom line:
the right must needs a "rock star", to lead the rebel alliance against the left, which is what DJT is;
but for that, then the right is going to get rolled up and curb stomped.
the right would rather get rolled up and curb stomped than ever admit to the fact DJT is the right man for the job.

the right also needs that rock star to make the counter argument as follows--
95+% of mass shootings in this country are produced in bolshevik controlled blue bastion metros. The big six metros account the overwhelming majority of all the "gun violence" the bolshies are bitching about, and the leftover mass shootings that do take place outside of those blue bastions are almost entirely in gunfreezone deathtraps, to exclusion.

gunfreezaone deathtraps that the left demanded, and got implemented -- that would be thanks to joe biden, go look it up.

this is a democrat problem, no amount of blaming deplorable irredeemables will ever fix that problem.

until and unless the so-called "conservatives" on the right quit being pissy bitches, quit accepting being sold out, and start getting on board with that push back, then the bolshies will continue their push unabated, and the right will continue to lose.

Old March 14, 2019, 22:04   #19
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

Easy Brother...

Some things, nearly all of us are on the same side G1
In the 80s I tried my damndest to get debate time with Police Chiefs just spouting pure lies on the Boob Tube
No damn luck and trust me I'm very good at what I do
basically WCCO told me, well they are law enforcement officers, you have no similar crendentials

This was during the midst of the Black Talon insanity
we had Chief coppers in the metro just all insane talking
typically these piglets claimed that the Talon round was designed to open up like claws and tear it's way clean through police body armor. This was nearly a nightly thing here one year. The rank and file were hardly impressed

Best one, an undercover buy where the news crew paid a wad of cash for a pistol in a paper bag...fade out
fade in, back in the studio. Grim looking Chief from Edina holding a partially complete .45 percussion cap and ball single shot
Piggie sez well this is the problem, the easy accessibility of firearms pointing that big hole at the camera

Guy was straight News Hog
Old March 14, 2019, 22:23   #20
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Easy Brother...

Some things, nearly all of us are on the same side G1
In the 80s I tried my damndest to get debate time with Police Chiefs just spouting pure lies on the Boob Tube
No damn luck and trust me I'm very good at what I do
basically WCCO told me, well they are law enforcement officers, you have no similar crendentials

This was during the midst of the Black Talon insanity
we had Chief coppers in the metro just all insane talking
typically these piglets claimed that the Talon round was designed to open up like claws and tear it's way clean through police body armor. This was nearly a nightly thing here one year. The rank and file were hardly impressed

Best one, an undercover buy where the news crew paid a wad of cash for a pistol in a paper bag...fade out
fade in, back in the studio. Grim looking Chief from Edina holding a partially complete .45 percussion cap and ball single shot
Piggie sez well this is the problem, the easy accessibility of firearms pointing that big hole at the camera

Guy was straight News Hog
my point:

the left is dedicated to farming more of their "gun violence",
produced in their metros under complete democrat control,
so that they can take to market, sell the worsening "problem" that they have created, blaming trad americans for it, and then demand more concessions, to get their way -- disarmament; under the false mask of "social justice".

the time is coming when there is no other choice left but to declare the bolshies and their enablerss as the domestic enemies they are, pick up their gauntlet, and then do what must be done to shut them down.

which will require, at bare minimum,
1 a rock star, or more likely a bunch of rock stars,
2 articulating the proper argument,
and since the bolshies are not going to just go away, then also
3 blood of patriots and tyrants,
and
4 the will to make it so.
Old March 15, 2019, 19:11   #21
tobinb
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 21731
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357ross View Post
Must be a mass shooting in the works. Always happens when gun control is about to be voted on.
You got that right ... just in a less than expected location
Old March 15, 2019, 22:25   #22
G1user
Registered

update on hb5383

Old March 15, 2019, 23:20   #23
Insider
Registered

FALaholic #: 1183
Quote:
update on hb5383

Looks like the loony democrats have never heard of the Firearm Owners Protection Act!
Old March 18, 2019, 13:39   #24
G1user
Registered

S.817 sen.Mike Crapo [R-ID] (Introduced 03/14/2019)

A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to remove silencers from the definition of firearms, and for other purposes.

s.817

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-...enate-bill/817

co sponsors

Sen. Cornyn, John [R-TX]* 03/14/2019
Sen. Cassidy, Bill [R-LA]* 03/14/2019
Sen. Risch, James E. [R-ID]* 03/14/2019
Sen. Boozman, John [R-AR]* 03/14/2019
Sen. Rounds, Mike [R-SD]* 03/14/2019
Sen. Hyde-Smith, Cindy [R-MS]* 03/14/2019
Sen. Fischer, Deb [R-NE]* 03/14/2019
Sen. Moran, Jerry [R-KS]* 03/14/2019
Sen. Tillis, Thom [R-NC]* 03/14/2019
Sen. Sullivan, Dan [R-AK]* 03/14/2019
Sen. Ernst, Joni [R-IA]* 03/14/2019
Sen. Inhofe, James M. [R-OK]* 03/14/2019
Old March 26, 2019, 23:15   #25
G1user
Registered

s7 red flag disarmament hearing--

Old June 17, 2019, 23:54   #26
G1user
Registered

Nevada Governor Signs Red Flag/ERPO extreme risk protective orders Law,
disenfranchisement with no due process;
bill also includes safestorage disarmament gun control implementation,
bumpstock ban,
as well as enacting criminalization of TRTKABA based on blood alcohol content.

coming soon to you--
tick tock.

Last edited by G1user; June 18, 2019 at 00:00.
Old June 18, 2019, 17:24   #27
gunshooter
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 77038
Great Thread!

I looked up the WI legislation!

It isn't even funny how the mainstream news doesn't cover any of this any more.

I had no Idea Evers was pushing this!

gunshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 27, 2019, 02:15   #28
G1user
Registered

democrat Smart Gun victim disarmament Bill Submitted (SAFETY Act)

Senate Version (S.1884):
https://bit.ly/2ZQ97GK

House Version (H.R. 6109):
https://bit.ly/2Xb3YMO

Old July 05, 2019, 00:20   #29
G1user
Registered

The MASS Act Bribing ALL States To Adopt Massachusetts Gun Control, RedFlag Included

deliberately timed for independence day, to make their point.

The MASS Act Seeks To Bribe ALL States To Adopt Massachusetts Gun Control disarmament (ERPO/RedFlag no due process disarmament Included)

Also kills constitutional carry in all states.

HR3569

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-...%5D%7D&r=1&s=1

S2014

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-...%5D%7D&r=1&s=3

meanwhile, in states such as NH, the republican "conservatives" are already signing the criminalization of gunnies into law.

Last edited by G1user; July 05, 2019 at 00:43.
Old August 09, 2019, 07:56   #30
G1user
Registered

update--

white house already planning signing ceremony in the rose garden.

Old August 26, 2019, 17:40   #31
G1user
Registered

Democrat House Judiciary Committee called back from vacation for their special session called to impose more gun control--and this shit is going to pass.

on the menu

hr1186 safe act, standard cap magazine ban/criminalization

hr1236 ERPOs, bribe money to states to buy red flag no due process disenfranchisement, establishes their process for federal disenfranchisement of the constitutional rights of the victim.

hr2708 HATE act-- establishes lifetime disenfranchisement for someone convicted of "hate".

list of House Judiciary Committee kommissars:

https://judiciary.house.gov/about/members

you gents best get on it.

House Judiciary Committee republican staff, and staff for ranking republican member Ratcliffe:

202-225-6906

can call in opposition on those specific bill numbers listed above.

Last edited by G1user; August 27, 2019 at 16:45.
Old August 28, 2019, 05:49   #32
G1user
Registered

a preview of what is coming to a legal jurisdiction near you.

best pay attention, you will be seeing this again sooner than you will find comfortable.

Old September 25, 2019, 14:26   #33
G1user
Registered

9/25/19 FPC: What Happens in California Doesn't Stay in California

Old October 03, 2019, 17:39   #34
G1user
Registered

Larkin Rose "Red Flag" Laws are a big Red Flag