The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > News & Current Events

Notices

Old December 10, 2019, 08:18   #1
2barearms
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 13866
Whose side are you on....Chief Avacado wants to know...

Houston Police Chief Arturo Avacado wants to know what side Cruz and Cornyn are on....it’s a rhetorical question of course. He knows damn well that republicans care more about children than democrats..

The problem with a two faced asshole like Avacado is he’s standing on the casket of a dead cop screaming for so called boyfriend gun control but really wanting gun control. He could care less about the 2 victims of a no knock warrant who were slaughtered by jack boot thug cops last January......yet he’s all bent about a cop killed by a crazy Mexican boyfriend.

https://abc13.com/politics/hpd-chief...death/5742616/

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
2barearms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10, 2019, 09:29   #2
juanni
TROLL

FALaholic #: 2439
The daily Houston is a Shithole Report.

I would suggest moving since you are constantly bitching about your crappy town, but actually it suits you.

...........juanni
Old December 10, 2019, 10:13   #3
TedKennedy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 77344
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post

I would suggest moving since you are constantly bitching about your crappy town, but actually it suits you.

...........juanni
That's a sorry ting to say. Maybe he just wants to point out the problems in his town, so others can see, possibly change, possibly avoid making the same mistakes over and over.

Suggesting he abandon his town to those that would ruin it forever is simply a cowardly way of avoiding the topic.
TedKennedy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 10, 2019, 10:16   #4
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2barearms View Post
Houston Police Chief Arturo Avacado wants to know what side Cruz and Cornyn are on....it’s a rhetorical question of course. He knows damn well that republicans care more about children than democrats..

The problem with a two faced asshole like Avacado is he’s standing on the casket of a dead cop screaming for so called boyfriend gun control but really wanting gun control. He could care less about the 2 victims of a no knock warrant who were slaughtered by jack boot thug cops last January......yet he’s all bent about a cop killed by a crazy Mexican boyfriend.

https://abc13.com/politics/hpd-chief...death/5742616/
Can't be the mexican that's to blame, has to be the gun.
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 10, 2019, 10:47   #5
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Cop is in a job that's over his head and has to find something or someone to point a finger at. The four stars on his shirt tells a great deal about him, he thinks he is a general.
Bawana jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10, 2019, 11:28   #6
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
Quote:

...........juanni
Maybe he should seek shelter up a creek in Montana,,, where He can make a difference,,, how does that work?
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10, 2019, 11:45   #7
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin35 View Post
Maybe he should seek shelter up a creek in Montana,,, where He can make a difference,,, how does that work?
We squint at the sun because it's bright, we squint at J because he isn't bright.
Bawana jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10, 2019, 12:03   #8
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
The working population of Houston don't live in Houston ,,, they just make their living there,,, the fuzzy wuzzies run the place.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10, 2019, 12:25   #9
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
From the Sheriff of Nottingham 1100 years ago, up to to 1776 and the Brits upset at Colonists owning guns..................the refrain never changes.

GET THE GUNS
V guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10, 2019, 13:42   #10
Jarhead504
Registered

FALaholic #: 65022
He needs to choke out on a chimmeechanga.

Jarhead
Old December 10, 2019, 15:21   #11
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Fantastic!

Lived here 20 or so years, never had 1 thing stolen, never had to call the cops (excluding putting down road hit animals), never witnessed a crime, nor had any friends killed by criminals.

...........juanni

Last edited by juanni; December 10, 2019 at 20:41.
juanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10, 2019, 16:22   #12
2barearms
Registered
Contributor

Quote:
The working population of Houston don't live in Houston ,,, they just make their living there,,, the fuzzy wuzzies run the place.
The republicans don’t live here....they have the democrats cut their hair and wash their GMC Suburbans while they are in town working. I have property here
and Galveston.....

Old December 10, 2019, 16:41   #13
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
That's a sorry ting to say. Maybe he just wants to point out the problems in his town, so others can see, possibly change, possibly avoid making the same mistakes over and over.

Suggesting he abandon his town to those that would ruin it forever is simply a cowardly way of avoiding the topic.
Barelymentallyarmed is a big Bolton fan, as in meddling all over the world, a voter of more of the same and cheered on pissing away trillions while our own cities and nation turn into crime ridden, dysfunctional, turd world shitholes.

So it is somewhat fitting that he resides in Houston which is ahead of many US cities in their decline as the US empire falls apart..

.............juanni
Old December 11, 2019, 07:34   #14
TedKennedy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 77344
Quote:
Barelymentallyarmed is a big Bolton fan, as in meddling all over the world, a voter of more of the same and cheered on pissing away trillions while our own cities and nation turn into crime ridden, dysfunctional, turd world shitholes.

So it is somewhat fitting that he resides in Houston which is ahead of many US cities in their decline as the US empire falls apart..

.............juanni
Yup. Commenting on the self-destruction, understanding that one really isn't going to turn the tide is hardly the same as being glad of the situation. Funny the hypocrisy though. Can't change a city, but think we can change a country, a global cabal?
TedKennedy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 11, 2019, 08:11   #15
Abominog
Registered

FALaholic #: 372
Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
From the Sheriff of Nottingham 1100 years ago, up to to 1776 and the Brits upset at Colonists owning guns..................the refrain never changes.

GET THE GUNS

The Brits weren't "upset" that the Colonists owned guns, they rightly recognized that guns would be the means to drive England out of the lucrative North American market.

The refrain never changes because there's always some despot. Drive one out, new one comes in.
Old December 11, 2019, 08:56   #16
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:

.............juanni
Has he ever said that? Normally when folks are fans of something they don't have any issue with saying so, in fact they typically do ad nauseum. Kind of like you and your third party stupidity. I don't recall where 2BareArms has ever said anything like he thinks Bolton is the shit, if he has pls furnish a link.
Old December 11, 2019, 09:35   #17
Impala_Guy
Registered

FALaholic #: 55819
I'm on the side of the Constitution....this asshole is on the side of the UN communists and a bunch of "people of color" who want to come here and reap the benefits of America but really despise white people like my family and yours that built this country, and show it with the way they vote.
Old December 11, 2019, 11:39   #18
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Has he ever said that? Normally when folks are fans of something they don't have any issue with saying so, in fact they typically do ad nauseum. Kind of like you and your third party stupidity. I don't recall where 2BareArms has ever said anything like he thinks Bolton is the shit, if he has pls furnish a link.
How about this thread?

Gen. Mattis quits
Quote:
I’d put John Bolton in there.....
https://falfiles.com/forums/showthre...ghlight=bolton

Bubbatard, anybody that would want to put the worst kind of cowardly, warmongering, neocon weasel with a long, long history of cheering on our foreign policy stupidity and failure into a position of even more power is an idiot.

As much a Grandpa Martin was smitten with Mittens, Bolton is far worse.

So it is poetic justice that barelymentallyarmed cheers on Bolton the God of epic, expensive, destructive foreign policy failure lives in a city of epic domestic policy failure.

Gee I wonder if any of those resources we pissed away in Bolton's wars might have been better used in the US?
I wonder if it might have been better to worry about our own border security that of a certain nation in the ME?
I wonder if the $6 or whatever trillion we pissed away in Afghanistan and Iraq might have been spent better in the US?

He might as well move his weekly Houston is a Shithole Report to Bagdad is a Shithole Report.

............juanni
Old December 11, 2019, 12:27   #19
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
How about this thread?

Gen. Mattis quits

https://falfiles.com/forums/showthre...ghlight=bolton

Bubbatard, anybody that would want to put the worst kind of cowardly, warmongering, neocon weasel with a long, long history of cheering on our foreign policy stupidity and failure into a position of even more power is an idiot.

As much a Grandpa Martin was smitten with Mittens, Bolton is far worse.

So it is poetic justice that barelymentallyarmed cheers on Bolton the God of epic, expensive, destructive foreign policy failure lives in a city of epic domestic policy failure.

Gee I wonder if any of those resources we pissed away in Bolton's wars might have been better used in the US?
I wonder if it might have been better to worry about our own border security that of a certain nation in the ME?
I wonder if the $6 or whatever trillion we pissed away in Afghanistan and Iraq might have been spent better in the US?

............juanni
Well dunno if that's quite the same thing as being a fan. More like using the right tool for the job, or at least one that works. Just because I'd use a timing light on my old '65 goat or nuke mecca without delay doesn't mean I'm a fan of timing lights, or for that matter, nukes. Just means I know a nuke will get it done better than a claw hammer will. But I appreciate your response just the same.

As to whether Bolton or Mittens is worse, as far as I'm concerned that's a no nevermind. Engaging in that sort of metric is kinda like trying to sort out a pile of turds, least it looks that way from where I'm sitting.
Old December 11, 2019, 12:29   #20
2barearms
Registered
Contributor

Thanks! That would correct. How Juanita...who by the way is on ignore..jumped the shark here is beyond me. My support for Bolton would be for his punching the UN in the nose over gun control....He does have a thing for lighting up the night😀

Quote:

Old December 11, 2019, 12:30   #21
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Thanks! That would correct. How Juanita...who by the way is on ignore..jumped the shark here is beyond me. My support for Bolton would be for his punching the UN in the nose over gun control....He does have a thing for lighting up the night😀
Figured that was the case. YW, no worries and it's all good .
Old December 11, 2019, 12:35   #22
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Well dunno if that's quite the same thing as being a fan.
2nd time.

Bolton has never been the right tool for the job.
Right fool, maybe.

............juanni
Old December 11, 2019, 12:58   #23
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
2nd time.

Bolton has never been the right tool for the job.
Right fool, maybe.

............juanni
Well I dunno, not if the job calls for the worst kind of cowardly, warmongering neocon weasel with long long history of cheering on foreign policy stupidity. I can think of other things Bolton might be good for too if I put my mind to it. Might be interesting to try at that. Like maybe testing out new parachute designs, or maybe trail nazi duty in one of the national parks.

Naww, I got it. Ambassador to Iran. And once he's over there, pull his passport.

In any case acknowledging strengths is a long way from being a 'fan'.
Old December 11, 2019, 15:22   #24
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Well I dunno, not if the job calls for the worst kind of cowardly, warmongering neocon weasel with long long history of cheering on foreign policy stupidity. I can think of other things Bolton might be good for too if I put my mind to it. Might be interesting to try at that. Like maybe testing out new parachute designs, or maybe trail nazi duty in one of the national parks.

Naww, I got it. Ambassador to Iran. And once he's over there, pull his passport.
How about Mayor of Houston.

..............juanni
Old December 11, 2019, 20:45   #25
STG_58_guy
Registered

FALaholic #: 65886
Quote:
Fantastic!

Lived here 20 or so years, never had 1 thing stolen, never had to call the cops (excluding putting down road hit animals), never witnessed a crime, nor had any friends killed by criminals.

...........juanni

Half as many people live in my county than live in your state. 587 square miles vs 147,000 sq miles. I'm not even in the urban counties (Ramsey and Hennipen). Your point apparently is that if there aren't any people there isn't any crime. Duh.
STG_58_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11, 2019, 23:22   #26
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by STG_58_guy View Post
Half as many people live in my county than live in your state. 587 square miles vs 147,000 sq miles. I'm not even in the urban counties (Ramsey and Hennipen). Your point apparently is that if there aren't any people there isn't any crime. Duh.
1st off Martin asked how it was up here. He didn't ask for a census.

2nd, I don't live next to a border that is gushing with illegals, out right criminals, drug traffickers and all the rest.

But then again, I didn't keep voting for more of the same while......
living next to a border that is gushing with illegals, out right criminals, drug traffickers and all the rest.
Nor voting for more of the same while my city is overflowing with dysfunctional domestic welfare mooches and their feral criminal offspring.

Nor did I cheer on pissing away the treasury on wars and all the related foreign welfare.

barelymentallyarmed, did and still does. As most here have done.
So it is fitting that as the foreign empire spirals down he will be left sitting in a shithole that he aiding in creating.

.............juanni
Old December 12, 2019, 20:27   #27
T.C.
Registered

FALaholic #: 72745
I found this over at the AK Files:

Houston Police Chief Art Acevedo: Bloomberg’s bitch (and more)

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/ho...ticized-hacks/

Quote:
Quote:
Yesterday TTAG published an article talking about Houston Police Chief Art Acevedo attacking Republicans (and the NRA) after a HPD officer was shot and killed during a domestic violence call, often the the most dangerous calls police officers deal with. The attack would have been shocking…if it had come from someone else. But Acevedo’s made a career of injecting politics into his job.

Houston’s police union, in a letter to its members, expressed their disgust at Acevedo’s politicization of the shooting.

But this isn’t about the political attack. This is about Chief Acevedo’s connection to Michael Bloomberg’s anti-gun political machine. Sometimes, a picture is worth a thousand words...........
T.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14, 2019, 00:03   #28
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546