Notices

Old August 10, 2019, 19:21   #51
Right Side Up
Registered

FALaholic #: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trypcil View Post
Lets see the body!

Me too. Maybe someone died in his place.
Right Side Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10, 2019, 19:24   #52
Tak
Registered

FALaholic #: 27291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Right Side Up View Post
Me too. Maybe someone died in his place.
Right - very easy to do if there's no camera on the cell or in the cell.

Someone that well connected with that much money...easy to believe he was just announced dead an then whiskey away to hide somewhere to be kept quiet til the end of his days.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10, 2019, 19:37   #53
okiefarmer
Curio & Relic
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 3248
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired Bum View Post
USAG Barr is "livid" after learning of Epstein's death by suicide. He has promised a full DOJ investigation into the matter.....

Anyone want to bet that after said investigation the BOP staff at the MCC New York who were on duty this morning will find themselves out of a job and quite possibly facing charges of dereliction of duty.

In the end the matter will just go away like it almost always happens. Life goes on until the next one.....

And so it goes.

The Retired Federal Prison Guard
PMSNBC has their hair on fire claiming AG Barr is behind this. They think he ordered Epstein's murder in prison to keep damaging info about Trump's involvement with Epstein's pedo island. They are convinced DT was there too. Even with dems names already in the public eye, they seem to be willing to let other dems fall if it will take Trump down too. They will go to any lengths.
Old August 10, 2019, 19:40   #54
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
Whitey Bulger did not last 24 hours, in his new Va Fed Prison.

The Deep State acted to protect Bill Clinton; the dumbass guards who allowed it, will be dead along with their families within a short period of time, homes full of coke and cash..

On Cuomo/DeBlasio/Letitia Jame's watch.
V guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10, 2019, 19:53   #55
CG&L
Registered

FALaholic #: 27951
And now the prison is saying the CCTV cameras stopped working at the time of Epstein's death

Isn't this one wild shitshow?

What about the prison guard on suicide watch detail?
He's got to go.
Will he be diagnosed with a rare and fatal form of cancer or will there be a fatal car accident or will he slip and fall in the shower.
Old August 10, 2019, 20:26   #56
juanni
TROLL

FALaholic #: 2439
Sorry, no video, no pics. Jeffery is already buried at sea with OBL...... some of you guys fell for that one.

...............juanni
Old August 10, 2019, 20:32   #57
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
Ha!

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression... There is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we must be most aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." -- William O. Douglas, US Supreme Court Justice from 1939-1975

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -- Krishnamurti
Trypcil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10, 2019, 20:52   #58
ByronF
Registered

FALaholic #: 630
Bodies of under-aged sex slaves should be discovered any day now.
ByronF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10, 2019, 21:14   #59
Right Side Up
Registered

FALaholic #: 43
I think that from time to time there had to be girls that thought about calling the authorities. I wonder how they were dealt with?
Right Side Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10, 2019, 21:22   #60
Heisser Mann
Registered

FALaholic #: 80843
Location: Firearms talk is main reason for joining from: Kingman Arizona
sound familiar?

Heisser Mann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10, 2019, 21:26   #61
Black Blade
Registered

FALaholic #: 76490
Old August 10, 2019, 21:28   #62
Charles_The_Hammer
BANNED

FALaholic #: 76904
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles_The_Hammer View Post
Anybody wanna give odds on some sort of "surveillance camera malfunction" happening at the jail?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CG&L View Post
And now the prison is saying the CCTV cameras stopped working at the time of Epstein's death

Isn't this one wild shitshow?
WTF? Are you sh!tting me? LOL!

The EXACT SAME SHIT happened during the Oklahoma City Bombing. All the storefront surveillance cameras along McVeigh's route to the Murrah Building. All the cameras "mysteriously malfunctioned" and "stopped recording" at the precise moment he was allegedly driving by them.

I thought this was bullshit when I first heard it, but a lawyer named Jesse Trentadue subpoenaed this nonexistent footage in his civil case against the feds for their alleged murder of his brother Kenny.

Jesse's brother Kenneth Trentadue was picked up crossing into California from Mexico and moved to a federal prison holding facility in Oklahoma City to await trial on a parole violation. While there, he was reportedly beaten to death and framed up for a "suicide". Story goes the feds mistook him for the infamous "John Doe #2" and were beating on him trying to get him to admit he was Richard Lee Guthrie of the ARA, or something. It was a big cover up.

Another guy who got "Suicided".

Please tell me this "camera malfunction" thing is a joke. It has to be. It's like they are trying to make this look as suspicious as possible or accidentally read a memo on how to do this sort of stuff written in 1992.
Charles_The_Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10, 2019, 21:37   #63
Registered

FALaholic #: 348
I m glad the name of Bill Richardson came up. He ran New Mexico like a mafia don & the hispanics the kissed his ass like it was sugar coated. Maybe its payback for that pinche pendajo
0302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10, 2019, 21:47   #64
Exit308
Saxon/Celt
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 62143
The 'taint is already on a number of high profile people.

The civil suits will continue with the possibility of 'discovery', as well as more victims coming forward and outing even more of them.

Plus there is the hope that the evidence already collected leads to everyone of the guilty being found out.

I hope that everyone involved in this mess burns, in this lifetime and in full view of the public eye.

The truth does not require your belief.

"Fracking involves a two-phase combustion process: the first phase burns borrowed money to produce oil and gas; the second burns the oil and the gas." Dmitri Orlov

Last edited by Exit308; August 10, 2019 at 21:54.
Exit308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10, 2019, 23:29   #65
Charles_The_Hammer
BANNED

FALaholic #: 76904
I saw a clip this morning where Epstein was mic'd up at some deposition that had been filmed. The attorney asked him if he had "an egg-shaped penis". He got up, took off the mic, and walked out.
Charles_The_Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11, 2019, 07:22   #66
TenTea
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 72247
JFHC!

*eta, what I meant was JHFC!
Apparently, a moment of dyslexia.

Carlos Castenada

Last edited by TenTea; August 11, 2019 at 18:23. Reason: diss lexy ah
TenTea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11, 2019, 07:52   #67
357ross
Registered

FALaholic #: 47543
Well, if AG Barr really is 'appalled' this happened, he's been living under a rock since the Klintons were in Arkansas. Did he really not see this event coming?!?!?
357ross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11, 2019, 09:53   #68
CG&L
Registered

Epstein dying while locked up makes the US look like a corrupt, third world, banana republic

You would expect this from any other country.
How many world leaders lost a bit of respect for the US because of this? You can say world leaders already had no respect for the US but it's not accurate. Due to political pressure they'll say such things but rarely do they believe it.
Old August 11, 2019, 10:43   #69
yovinny
Uneducated NYC Boy
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 7679
My son worked in the nyc state lock up, a carbon copy right next door to this fed lock up.
He said suicides happened all the time, even under 'watch', which as he described is pretty much a joke and most time done by low risk prisioners.
yovinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11, 2019, 11:02   #70
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546
Quote:
Originally Posted by yovinny View Post
My son worked in the nyc state lock up, a carbon copy right next door to this fed lock up.
He said suicides happened all the time, even under 'watch', which as he described is pretty much a joke and most time done by low risk prisioners.
yeah, how many suicides had "help"?
Old August 11, 2019, 11:09   #71
Exit308
Saxon/Celt
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 62143
How hard would it be and how many involved to fake a suicide death in a jail?

Anyone here have first person knowledge and proof that he is dead?

Just sayin'.

It's a bummer when you have lost all trust in the MSM and .gov.

The truth does not require your belief.

"Fracking involves a two-phase combustion process: the first phase burns borrowed money to produce oil and gas; the second burns the oil and the gas." Dmitri Orlov
Exit308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11, 2019, 11:31   #72
yovinny
Uneducated NYC Boy
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 7679
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
yeah, how many suicides had "help"?
Exacly 17.4% of the time,,,,,

All I know about it is what he said, that it happens all the time.

They tie their jump suit or anything around their neck, twist it a few times, hook it to anything available and simply sit down. After a minute or two they black out and if not found quickly, their history.
My son said he's seen it happen in the time it takes for a piss break.
yovinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11, 2019, 12:19   #73
marcosfal
Registered

FALaholic #: 72291
Just another act on the stage of Clownworld. Really, has this stuff not gotten predictable to everyone yet? They don’t even have to bother at attempting subtlety. I bet they could’ve literally dressed up in Grim Reaper costumes and just walked right in and done it. Then hopped in a waiting limousine. They really have to be laughing at the public by now.
Old August 11, 2019, 13:29   #74
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcosfal View Post
Just another act on the stage of Clownworld. Really, has this stuff not gotten predictable to everyone yet? They don’t even have to bother at attempting subtlety. I bet they could’ve literally dressed up in Grim Reaper costumes and just walked right in and done it. Then hopped in a waiting limousine. They really have to be laughing at the public by now.
They are. And have been for decades. Why, what's the public gonna do about it, vote for someone else? Vote third party, yep, that'll scare the living bejesus right out of 'em. Make 'em straighten up and fly right, that will. Yep, that's the ticket sure as shootin ...
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 11, 2019, 16:02   #75
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
They are. And have been for decades. Why, what's the public gonna do about it, vote for someone else? Vote third party, yep, that'll scare the living bejesus right out of 'em. Make 'em straighten up and fly right, that will. Yep, that's the ticket sure as shootin ...
Yeah Bubby, that is why we should just keep voting for more of the same.

Ya know, if a 3rd party was actually able to get into power, they might just gut the R and D criminal organization.

It isn't like there are lots of crimes and lots of proof that never gets investigated.

...............juanni
Old August 11, 2019, 16:13   #76
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Epstein dying while locked up makes the US look like a corrupt, third world, banana republic
The US is plenty corrupt and has been for a long time. Everyone who has been paying attention knows it.

Epstein had gobs of evidence against him in Florida and the feds swept in under the rug, bullshitted his victims that they were still pursuing him when he had long been given a pass.
Plenty of reporters sniffed out the story and it was quickly killed by their editors and higher ups.

He continued doing what he did in NYC and EVERYONE knew what he was doing.
The NYC police, the state, the feds, the press.

But none was odder than the day I was invited to lunch in New York City with the by now notorious figure Jeffrey Epstein. The golden boy of Manhattan and Palm Beach society now sits in a grim jail cell accused of having sex with underage girls. He’s been doing this in plain view since the early 1990’s but, until recently, he seemed bullet-proof.

Soon after I walked into the entrance of Epstein’s mansion on E 71st Street, said to be the city’s largest private home, a butler asked me, ‘would you like an intimate massage, sir, by a pretty young girl?’ This offer seemed so out of place and weird to me that I swiftly declined.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2019/07/...n-working-for/

Casually offering virtually anyone who entered the doorway a intimate massage with a young girl...... yet no one knew.

Epstein has a friendly state sponsor, who had enough pull to kill the crime the 1st time and kill Epstein in a federal prison.

...........juanni
Old August 11, 2019, 16:18   #77
Story
Registered

FALaholic #: 7638
Story is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 12, 2019, 23:25   #78
Enquiring Minds
Registered

FALaholic #: 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
The US is plenty corrupt and has been for a long time. Everyone who has been paying attention knows it.

Epstein has a friendly state sponsor, who had enough pull to kill the crime the 1st time and kill Epstein in a federal prison.
*cough* Izzitreal *cough* Ghislane Maxwell's father *cough* M0S$@d *cough-cough*... cui bono?... kosher nostra
Old August 13, 2019, 07:58   #79
Story
Registered

Quote:
FBI agents raided Jeffrey Epstein's private island in the Caribbean on Monday in a vivid display that the probe into his alleged sex trafficking ring is continuing despite his death.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...sland-n1041596
Old August 13, 2019, 08:15   #80
CG&L
Registered

The FBI raid is another organization that makes the US look like a corrupt, third world, banana republic.

What police organization on the planet would conduct a raid for evidence 1 month after an arrest? Epstein was arrested on July 6 but the raid was done when?

A legitimate question. How long after Epstein's arrest do you think it took his associates to start scrubbing records. 24 hrs, maybe 72 hrs?

The FBI not only waited 1 month after his arrest, they waited until after he was dead.
Old August 13, 2019, 08:21   #81
TenTea
Registered
Contributor

Quote:
The FBI raid is another organization that makes the US look like a corrupt, third world, banana republic.

What police organization on the planet would conduct a raid for evidence 1 month after an arrest? Epstein was arrested on July 6 but the raid was done when?

A legitimate question. How long after Epstein's arrest do you think it took his associates to start scrubbing records. 24 hrs, maybe 72 hrs?

The FBI not only waited 1 month after his arrest, they waited until after he was dead.
The tentacles and entrenchment are so long and deep, it takes time to retract, destroy and bury.

Carlos Castenada
Old August 13, 2019, 10:29   #82
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546
Old August 13, 2019, 11:35   #83
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Yeah Bubby, that is why we should just keep voting for more of the same.

Ya know, if a 3rd party was actually able to get into power, they might just gut the R and D criminal organization.

It isn't like there are lots of crimes and lots of proof that never gets investigated.

...............juanni
Third party IS more of the same dumbass .... don't you get it yet?
Old August 13, 2019, 12:30   #84
NFADLR
Registered

FALaholic #: 7480
Can I have a LOL...

NFADLR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13, 2019, 14:05   #85
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Third party IS more of the same dumbass .... don't you get it yet?
You base that on what?
No 3rd party candidate has been elected to the house or senate, let alone the pres in recent history.

Yet you know they would be more of the same.

………….juanni
Old August 13, 2019, 14:11   #86
juanni
TROLL

Quote:

Well you pretty much spelled it out.
The corruption runs very deep.

It is more of a mystery why anyone would have any faith in our govt.

…………….juanni
Old August 13, 2019, 14:19   #87
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
You base that on what?
No 3rd party candidate has been elected to the house or senate, let alone the pres in recent history.

Yet you know they would be more of the same.

………….juanni
... precisely, despite the existence of 3rd parties for the entire history of this republic. Do ya get it yet?
Old August 13, 2019, 14:42   #88
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
... precisely, despite the existence of 3rd parties for the entire history of this republic. Do ya get it yet?

Of course I get it, you want R/D criminal organization to continue running the nation...…. right into the shitter.

………… juanni
Old August 13, 2019, 15:11   #89
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Of course I get it, you want R/D criminal organization to continue running the nation...…. right into the shitter.

………… juanni
Uh, no. It's more like play the same game, expect the same result. You do not seem to get it at all.
Old August 13, 2019, 16:06   #90
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
Quote:
Uh, no. It's more like play the same game, expect the same result. You do not seem to get it at all.
Yea G-ds bubba

You do understand when Lincoln was elected the Republicans were basically a third party right ?

It can be done again and far easier than it happened in the second half of the damn 1850s
Riversidesports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13, 2019, 16:58   #91
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post
Yea G-ds bubba

You do understand when Lincoln was elected the Republicans were basically a third party right ?

It can be done again and far easier than it happened in the second half of the damn 1850s
(sigh) yes, I do know that.

How did that 'Lincoln' thing work out for ya? Less government and all that?
Old August 13, 2019, 18:06   #92
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

Quote:
(sigh) yes, I do know that.

How did that 'Lincoln' thing work out for ya? Less government and all that?
hell I don't enjoy smacking folks with the dead fish bubs but this notion we the people have only two choices is bullshit

As I have many times previously noted Republicans started out as Americas version of 19th century European Communism embracing much of Marx and Das Kapital
by the late 1850s outside elements co-opted that new party to fold in former Whigs & other elements

My opinion today we can easily tear the soul out of the two party system via social media
a good third of America either doesn't vote or is Independent
actually half the nation don't bother to vote

We saw this here in MN years ago
well all the pundits ignored Ventura
folks like myself mobilized fags, dopers, etc
got tens of thousands non voters to vote and we won
we sweeped the ballots bubs and really no one saw that surge coming

Okay, half the nation don't vote
we need to provide reason to do so

fukkin' polls are bogus
used to be in that industry bubs
it boils down to how we phrased questions and when we called
past that the area we contacted

some things
how many run land lines today
polls are published land line based

further
If I set calling times between 9 to 5 I get housewives, generally few men

Region too, most polling is targeted to urban/suburban areas

don't get me started on questions, I was a script writer
Old August 13, 2019, 18:20   #93
Story
Registered

"In what must be considered one of the greatest trolls off all time a private drone operator by the name of “Rusty Shackleford” flew a drone over Epstein’s “Lolita Island” as the FBI was raiding it"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st9vfJKVQkw
Old August 13, 2019, 18:28   #94
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
hell I don't enjoy smacking folks with the dead fish bubs but this notion we the people have only two choices is bullshit ...
That was not the notion son. It doesn't matter how many choices you have if you wind up with the same policy, the whole point of this alleged 'third party' thing is to change POLICY. Your example of Lincoln actually proves my freaking point. Cripes, even J is smart enough not to step on that land mine ...

And if POLICY is the objective it doesn't matter how many paths there are if they all lead to the same place, sheesh. You jokers are like a bunch of high schoolers, rooting for your team. Knowing nothing and caring less about what the game actually is, as long as your side 'wins'.

Sure. More that two choices, got it. You want that shit sandwich with ketchup, mustard,mayo or would you rather just use a knife and fork?
Old August 13, 2019, 18:37   #95
TenTea
Registered
Contributor

Federal agencies *accountable* to citizen taxpayers should always hide their works from public view.

Carlos Castenada
Old August 13, 2019, 18:49   #96
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
The FBI also inspected Benghazi a month after the incident.

"Fast action", like this delay, allows a good clean up of incriminating evidence by the Clinton Foundation.

No one is fooled by this insanity.

The Las Vegas shooter was a cover for Saudi bad guys.
V guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13, 2019, 20:05   #97
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
You guys are are just a bunch of crazy conspiracy theorists!

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression... There is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we must be most aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." -- William O. Douglas, US Supreme Court Justice from 1939-1975

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -- Krishnamurti
Trypcil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13, 2019, 20:07   #98
juanni
TROLL

Quote:

And if POLICY is the objective it doesn't matter how many paths there are if they all lead to the same place, sheesh. You jokers are like a bunch of high schoolers, rooting for your team. Knowing nothing and caring less about what the game actually is, as long as your side 'wins'.
Only they are not the same polices.

Since the NL and 5 star parties were elected in Italy, polices such as immigration have changed radically.
And when NL gains even more power as they will shortly there will be even more radical changes to policy.

When in the past did the Italian Navy block immigration taxi ships to port?
When did the captains of those vessels get arrested in the past?
NL's Salvini,, We have gone from 76,858 landings in 2017 to 2,544 this year (midway through 2019).”

“I want to continue positive trend,” he said.

Of course, you will deny that reducing illegal landings substantially is a change.

..............juanni

Last edited by juanni; August 13, 2019 at 21:08.
juanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13, 2019, 20:39   #99
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

Quote:
That was not the notion son. It doesn't matter how many choices you have if you wind up with the same policy, the whole point of this alleged 'third party' thing is to change POLICY. Your example of Lincoln actually proves my freaking point. Cripes, even J is smart enough not to step on that land mine ...

Sure. More that two choices, got it. You want that shit sandwich with ketchup, mustard,mayo or would you rather just use a knife and fork?
"son" ???

look asshat you are not my dad or my Yoda
I don't apply those terms dickbag
I'm hardly your "son" in any way shape or form moron

your answer seems to be saying fukk it all
just vote Republican and pray for the best outcome
people who fukk the public as badly as any democrat

but that's all okay with you isn't it dickbag
Old August 13, 2019, 20:43   #100
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
just vote Republican and pray for the best outcome
people who fukk the public as badly as any democrat

but that's all okay with you isn't it dickbag
More than OK, it is what Bubba wants.
All his protests otherwise are simply a distraction.

.............juanni