The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > Discussion Forums > General Non-Firearms Discussion

Notices

Old November 09, 2019, 05:50   #51
Mebsuta
Khemi, Stygia
Contributor

FALaholic #: 4143
He-man was good because of Skeletor. Skeletor is the equal of Darth Vader as one of the greatest villains ever.

Skeletor said that books were the real treasures of the world, and that was true before everything became electronic.
Old November 09, 2019, 10:20   #52
alphadog58
Registered

FALaholic #: 9405
Quote:
Originally Posted by ftierson View Post
And Tom Terrific and Mighty Manfred The Wonder Dog were favorites of mine when I was really little...
Forrest
I remember Tom Terrific. Wasn't the Master Cylinder the villain? Who remembers Clutch Cargo?

Larry
Old November 09, 2019, 10:31   #53
Texgunner
long-time Texas taxpayer
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 4653
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphadog58 View Post
I remember Tom Terrific. Wasn't the Master Cylinder the villain? Who remembers Clutch Cargo?

Larry
Crabby Appleton was Tom's nemesis. Hey, I remember Clutch Cargo too! Great adventures!

My daddy was a cowboy in his younger days, wild as the west Texas wind. He once told me, "Son, death is a horse you got to ride. So you better get your saddle ready."-Mick "Pappy" Connors

heavily armed, easily pissed.
Texgunner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 09, 2019, 10:59   #54
Sh3008
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 82779
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mebsuta View Post
He-man was good because of Skeletor. Skeletor is the equal of Darth Vader as one of the greatest villains ever.

Skeletor said that books were the real treasures of the world, and that was true before everything became electronic.

I think destro was pretty badass. Cobra commander was a little light in the loafers I think😆
Old November 09, 2019, 11:02   #55
Sh3008
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texgunner View Post
Crabby Appleton was Tom's nemesis. Hey, I remember Clutch Cargo too! Great adventures!
Heading to tx next week. I guess thereís a hotel called the Manger where teddy railed his rough riders. Gotta stop there.
Old November 09, 2019, 11:05   #56
Texgunner
long-time Texas taxpayer
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh3008 View Post
Heading to tx next week. I guess thereís a hotel called the Manger where teddy railed his rough riders. Gotta stop there.
Yeah, the Menger Hotel. It's supposed to be haunted; I believe it's "across the street" from the Alamo.

My daddy was a cowboy in his younger days, wild as the west Texas wind. He once told me, "Son, death is a horse you got to ride. So you better get your saddle ready."-Mick "Pappy" Connors

Old November 10, 2019, 12:02   #57
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
You tend to get what you deserve in life, and what you have earned.
I am very satisfied.

For better or worse, I believed the Lone Ranger and Joe Friday; NOT MR ROGERS.

The local newspapers regularly run ads from Law Firms, with the pictures of the 100 Catholic Priets/Mr Rogers who molested boys. Mr Rogers is not very popular, yet they are putting out that warped film of him.

Yes, I have gone after 3 embezzlers sucessfully, in clubs, and pretty much destroyed their lives. Never feels good, except when you are personally invested in the fight.

One embezzler committed suicide to get out of going to jail-- a childhood friend too, after I warned him about handling cash.

I keep out of social club management now; Fire Depts, gun clubs, churches, and far away from all the "team players" robbing the places; I am sick of dishonesty.

Liars cheats conspirators and "team players" at work, or in social clubs, are mostly about "pyramid schemes", where the new guy has to let the older guys steal; cash, beer, booze, gambling tickets, food, gas, ANYTHING not nailed down.

Embezzlement is a crime against everyone. It is kinid of like back in 2-3rd grade when I was picked on as being the newbie and egghead.

At work, team players always conspired to steal in unique ways. Early quits, golf leagues on company time, working hobbies or other jobs on the clock, sweetheart deals with Lawyers and vendors, and cheating on per diem in a major way.

I contributed plenty to screwing over team player/theives, not waiting "my turn". Crime never sleeps, especially today in the deep state.

WWII vets, as most here have misunderstood my words, never went around talking about their exploits in war. No one does who have killed in war; what I am talking about is how they brought up their sons, NOT to be weak, but to be smart and tough.

At least my words do not fall on deaf ears in the BLM and hispanic illegal alien communities.

George Soros does not want resistance to their fighting upbringing.

3008, tell us how you feel about Trump, Hillary, Democrats and FAL buttstocks.

Last edited by V guy; November 10, 2019 at 12:42.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 10, 2019, 12:55   #58
Tuhlmann
THAT guy
Contributor

FALaholic #: 69411

ďIím saying: Think about your contribution to society. Be careful when you get into a business that extracts value. Broaden your idea about whatís enough. And for Godís sake, think about who you are.Ē - J. Bogle
Tuhlmann is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 10, 2019, 13:03   #59
ftierson
Registered

FALaholic #: 13827
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuhlmann View Post

Forrest
ftierson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 10, 2019, 13:40   #60
Texgunner
long-time Texas taxpayer
Silver Contributor

Old November 11, 2019, 16:40   #61
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Almost on "Q", today Rush Limbaugh went on and on about "GIRLY BOYS", like the so called whistleblower, blower.

Rush noted the fact that many of the girly boys in DC imitate each other's appearance with facial hair, and their "shocked look", brought on by the fact that they are scared and abhored by so called "hate speech" by white men.

Hot Damn!!!
Old November 11, 2019, 16:48   #62
Texgunner
long-time Texas taxpayer
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
Rush Limbaugh went on and on about "GIRLY BOYS".

Hot Damn!!!
Birds of a feather I presume.

Seriously, you must be the most absolutely, craziest motherf*cker on the entire FAL Files. You da champ man!
Now, go burn some leaves, you bad boy you!

Old November 11, 2019, 17:21   #63
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

I find that Rush and I agree on most things cultural, political and those things that are just common sense.

Regarding Mr Rogers sexual habits:

Over 100 Priests in NYS have been listed as having molested hundreds of victims in NYS Alone.
Pennsylvania has a list of over 250 sodomite Priests nad a thousand victims.

https://www.pressconnects.com/story/...se/2190003002/

http://www.bishop-accountability.org...astName-F.html

This is all about child rape and PBS/Mr Rogers, CLEARLY AND UNEQUIVOCALLY facilitated the rape of hundreds of little boys and girls in NYS and Pa in the 1970's forward by fooling parents and kids about the monsters they were trapped by.

So this is just really funny to you? Texas tea?

This anti Mr Rogers post is not about anthing but FELONY crimes and worthless sodomites.

A current Priest from my city is under accusation, has fled to Rome, Italy for sanctuary instead of jail.
https://www.wktv.com/content/news/Ro...506157561.html

This is no joke. I am not Catholic and never was, but society has to stop Abortion and child molestation, two DNC approved policies.

Maybe you should take Mr Rogers more seriously.
Old November 11, 2019, 17:53   #64
Arby
Old Fart
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 653
Quote:
This is all about child rape and PBS/Mr Rogers, CLEARLY AND UNEQUIVOCALLY facilitated the rape of hundreds of little boys and girls in NYS and Pa in the 1970's forward by fooling parents and kids about the monsters they were trapped by.
Prove it.

Otherwise, you have made a quantum leap of lunacy in blaming Rogers for the sexual abuse of children by clergy.
Arby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 11, 2019, 18:00   #65
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Read the newspaper links.

Want victim interviews? There are plenty out there on you tube. Lawyers are advertising everyday for victims to come forward and sue under the new laws.

Mr. Rogers WAS THE PROTOTYPE adn clear outstanding favorite to imitate, for priest behavior, for approaching little boys to rape them.

You obviously blame the victims and must believe that these young victims just pulled their pants down? Not on your life, THEY USED MR ROGERS TECHNIQUES.

The Penn State rape cases, of 20 year old athletes/football players by the degenerate coaching staff of Lour Paterno................. was probably more up your alley.
Old November 11, 2019, 18:06   #66
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mebsuta View Post

Never saw it. Space Ghost and Johnny Quest were my faves. By now if ya gotta choose between Judy or Jane Jetson. It's going to be Judy cuz she's getting long in the tooth.

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 11, 2019, 18:22   #67
ftierson
Registered

I think that Jesus said many things similar to Mr Rogers about kindness and whatall...

Another pussy for sure...

Forrest
Old November 11, 2019, 18:27   #68
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Platinum Contributor

FALaholic #: 17136
Quote:
I find that Rush and I agree on most things cultural, political and those things that are just common sense.

Over 100 Priests in NYS have been listed as having molested hundreds of victims in NYS Alone.

This anti Mr Rogers post is not about anthing but FELONY crimes and worthless sodomites.

A current Priest from my city is under accusation, has fled to Rome, Italy for sanctuary instead of jail.

This is no joke. I am not Catholic and never was, but society has to stop Abortion and child molestation, two DNC approved policies.

Youi are freaking nuts. And totally unacquainted with that tiny thing called logic.

"Quantum Leap" of anti-logic, indeed.
"How we burned in the prison camps later thinking: what would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if during periods of mass arrests people had simply not sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, ham- mers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand. . . . The Organs [police] would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers . . . and notwithstanding all of StalinĎs thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt." - A. Solzhenitsyn, Gulag Archipelago

Last edited by brunop; November 11, 2019 at 18:34.
brunop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 11, 2019, 19:22   #69
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

So the thousands of Priest/rapers nationwide did not use Mr. Rogers "smooth and kindly voice" techniques, to rape those little butts, or get them to suck on it?

Man, who is out to lunch here? Are you afraid of your local Priest yet?

You think that those young 4-12 years old victims are at fault.........not the priests eh?

Jesus did not say "suck my dick child", or "take your pants down boy, so that I can fill you with the holy spirit."

Jerry Sandusky obviously did.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penn_S..._abuse_scandal
I have heard Jesus blamed for a lot of things, but this is total abomination to blame him for Priestly behavior, that OBVIOUSLY COPIED Mr. Rogers techniques.

You think that Gunny Ermy's voice commands worked eh?

IT WAS MR. ROGERS way, "all the way". 1970's on.
Old November 11, 2019, 19:39   #70
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
So the thousands of Priest/rapers nationwide did not use Mr. Rogers "smooth and kindly voice" techniques, to rape those little butts, or get them to suck on it?

Man, who is out to lunch here? Are you afraid of your local Priest yet?

You think that those young 4-12 years old victims are at fault.........not the priests eh?

Jesus did not say "suck my dick child", or "take your pants down boy, so that I can fill you with the holy spirit."

Jerry Sandusky obviously did.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penn_S..._abuse_scandal
I have heard Jesus blamed for a lot of things, but this is total abomination to blame him for Priestly behavior, that OBVIOUSLY COPIED Mr. Rogers techniques.

You think that Gunny Ermy's voice commands worked eh?

IT WAS MR. ROGERS way, "all the way". 1970's on.

Dude.

Old November 11, 2019, 20:13   #71
hkshooter
Mighty Fine!
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 5391
As a kid the guy gave me the creeps, set off my defensive/fear instinct of some sort. I avoided the program intentionally.
Old November 11, 2019, 20:17   #72
Arby
Old Fart
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 653
Quote:
Originally Posted by meltblown View Post
Dude.

Succinct and to the point. Not much else to say, is there? You made me chuckle after reading some posts that are otherwise pretty disturbing. Thanks, MB!
Arby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 11, 2019, 20:21   #73
Tuhlmann
THAT guy
Contributor

Never mind that the Millennial generation of males Rush was commenting on today, like Eric Ciaramella, are generally too young to have watched Mr. Rogers. But don’t let logic & reason get in the way of your psychothapy.

ďIím saying: Think about your contribution to society. Be careful when you get into a business that extracts value. Broaden your idea about whatís enough. And for Godís sake, think about who you are.Ē - J. Bogle
Old November 11, 2019, 20:29   #74
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Never mind that the Millennial generation of males Rush was commenting on today, like Eric Ciaramella, are generally too young to have watched Mr. Rogers. But don’t let logic & reason get in the way of your psychothapy.

Romper Room came out when I was couple of years older than the intended audience. I was smoking by the time I was 6 and sure liked the points on that ole gal. I never remembered nursing but yeah, she was nice. Most of the older moms back then would rub your butt and massage your back if you had fever. They were worried you might not make it

Last edited by meltblown; November 11, 2019 at 20:35.
Old November 11, 2019, 21:30   #75
jam762
Registered

FALaholic #: 68968
This whole thread reminds me of Schiff for brains trying to connect the dots.
jam762 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 11, 2019, 22:19   #76
jollyrogerf14
Curio & Relic
Platinum Contributor

FALaholic #: 71100
I absolutely loved the videos on how things were made on Mr. Rogers, but didn't care much for the rest of it. Didn't matter, it was "for babies."

The only time I actually remember watching it was one morning at Great Grandpa's farm after church. Little sis and I were watching, Mom screamed, and I turned around just in time to see a fella get creamed by a north bound Burlington Northern freight train about 50 yards out the window. Fun stuff.

I too was a GI Joe, He Man, Transformers, and Thundercats nut! My 5 and 2 year old found one of my old Thundercats books last night and had me read it to them. I forgot about Snarff!!

I also really liked Mask! Even had the 85 Camaro that transformed into a fighter plane. Cousin had the Snake Oil ballistic missile tanker.

So, nothing against Mr. Roger's, went to a Catholic church and was even an alter boy, always small, so when not smart enough to avoid a fight, I had to fight mean, and I grew up to shoot bad guys in far away places. How did that happen?

Father Tom was awesome by the way. Used to take all of us alter boys to at least one Mariners game every year! I certainly don't blame him for something a lousy excuse of a human being did somewhere else, BUT I also don't blame every gun owner in the country for a shooting in wherever. Weird.
jollyrogerf14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 12, 2019, 07:55   #77
TedKennedy
Registered

FALaholic #: 77344
The creators of "Sesame Street" were simply promoting diversity, by their own claims. Look how that's helped America. Mr. Rogers was on when I was young, but I remember seeing him, thinking "that guy don't act like a man".

I believe the two shows intersected with the time that "men" were abdicating responsibility of fatherhood, single moms were being praised, women working outside the home more, and television was raising toddlers.
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 12, 2019, 09:30   #78
Sh3008
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Reading this thread Iím reminded of the saying ďthe more you try to prove something the less true it is.Ē

Real men donít tell others how tough they are. Real men donít hurt others proving how tough they are.

The men in my family who served didnít brag about it. Nor did their friends. When I foolishly asked the questions about how many naziís did you kill the subject was always changed.

Why? Because they had nothing to prove. Which makes me question those that constantly try to prove what ďmenĒ they are.

And MR Rogers was just a nice guy. Goofy, boring, but just a nice guy.

He certainly wasnít buying OxyContin from his house keeper like Rush Limbaugh.

Mr Rogers didnít do drugs. Rush could of learned a few things from Mr Rogers.
Old November 12, 2019, 09:48   #79
Texgunner
long-time Texas taxpayer
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh3008 View Post
And MR Rogers was just a nice guy. Goofy, boring, but just a nice guy.

He certainly wasnít buying OxyContin from his house keeper like Rush Limbaugh.

Mr Rogers didnít do drugs. Rush could of learned a few things from Mr Rogers.

Old November 12, 2019, 11:32   #80
nvcdl
Registered

FALaholic #: 1312
Quote:
Originally Posted by hkshooter View Post
As a kid the guy gave me the creeps, set off my defensive/fear instinct of some sort. I avoided the program intentionally.
Same - I always thought he was creepy and patronizing.

His program was very boring and the puppets and characters were not entertaining. Romper Room by comparision was at least watchable.
nvcdl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 12, 2019, 12:16   #81
jhend170
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 76477
Quote:

I've met a LOT of azzholes that acted like nice folks when you first met them. Does that mean I condemn every f'ing nice person I meet because some turned out to be azzholes?

By your completely and utterly fugged up "logic" the Eskimos are CLEARLY at fault for all the Nazis killing Russians in WW2. Why, you ask? Because obviously Eskimos learned how to do $#!+ in the cold so they are at quite obviously at fault for the Nazis doing $#!+ in the cold as well. Da fuq is wrong with people...
jhend170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 12, 2019, 12:46   #82
ftierson
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhend170 View Post
I've met a LOT of azzholes that acted like nice folks when you first met them. Does that mean I condemn every f'ing nice person I meet because some turned out to be azzholes?

By your completely and utterly fugged up "logic" the Eskimos are CLEARLY at fault for all the Nazis killing Russians in WW2. Why, you ask? Because obviously Eskimos learned how to do $#!+ in the cold so they are at quite obviously at fault for the Nazis doing $#!+ in the cold as well. Da fuq is wrong with people...

Forrest
Old November 12, 2019, 13:55   #83
Chester Nimitz
Registered

FALaholic #: 28033
A Lot of Mis information about Mr. Rogers

Some time ago rumors circulated he was an Army Sniper. Never was. Now this good man is being accused of being a deviant sock puppet, all the while you laughed and joked along with Tigger (boing!Boing!Boing! - remember?) or the proto gay relationships with Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble. The Gay time traveler Quizoo. Ernie and Bert. Laverne and Shirley, Lenny & Squiggy, Batman and Robin, Ralph Kramden and Ed Norton, The Courtship of Eddies Father, Rock Hudson fighting the nazi's with little boys in "The Hornet's Nest" , The Lone Ranger and Tanto, Inspector Clouseau fights Cato, Peter Sellers and Yule Brenner, Robert Falk and Charles Manson, and so on. Yeah, Hollywood really fooled you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Rogers

Ernie and Bert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJspYSFBxtk&t=35s

Last edited by Chester Nimitz; November 12, 2019 at 14:09.
Chester Nimitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 12, 2019, 15:15   #84
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Regarding asking WWII vets what they did and who they killed when were kids was never answered, and plenty of us asked back in the 1950's, plenty of us.

None ever acted like Mr. Rogers.

When Jesus drove the money changers out of the Temple, he was no Mr. Rogers,........... but a Lee Ermey, in fact.

When he told the Prostittute to go and sin no more, it was a warning, not a blessing, to quit screwing the entire Roman army.

Jesus was obviously a strong and charismatic man, not unlike JFK or Bruce Springsteen; he had star quality and attracted the multitudes to his words. It was not something normal or everyday about him and he was not Mr Rogers, but the antithesis.

Mr. Rogers would not dare to drive bankers out or to question whores.

Being wary of persons who sound like women, like Mr. Rogers is almost natural. Buttjack knows enough to hide his lilt.

This Hollywood movie is an attempt to again decry our soldiers and heros.
Old November 12, 2019, 16:01   #85
Texgunner
long-time Texas taxpayer
Silver Contributor

Old November 13, 2019, 10:19   #86
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

I rest my case;

The legal mess of cases, criminal and civil, generated by many religions abuse of children, will not be rested for years to come. Mr Rogers helped the sodomites generate this crisis immensely.

That they are using Tom Hanks to play him won't help, as Hanks will not come off as anyone other than Tom Hanks with a lilt, and a phony story line.

Midway Battle, new movie, or Mr rogers? Terminator 5, or Mr Rogers? Star Wars, or Mr. Rogers?

I predict a huge tank of ol Fred, but as it was just more clever Anti Trump propaganda from the leftists, I hope it just dies away like flesh eating zombies from Los Angeles did.
Old November 13, 2019, 10:37   #87
Texgunner
long-time Texas taxpayer
Silver Contributor

Quote:
I rest my case;

sodomites
You can't do it, can you?

Old November 13, 2019, 10:44   #88
Tuhlmann
THAT guy
Contributor

Using V guy’s logic, if you even cracked a smile once while watching Looney Tunes as a red-blooded American manchild of the 50’s & 60’s, I’ve got sour news for you—you were mind-raped by Bugs Bunny & the Warner Bros kabal and are now a willful participant and/or actor in the ever conspiring homo-pedo community. Dang.

Old November 13, 2019, 11:33   #89
TenTea
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 72247
HAHA! Wascally wabbit.

Carlos Castenada
TenTea is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 13, 2019, 12:31   #90
Slaughter
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 73180
Mr Rogers was on TV in late ‘60s. Apollo moon landings were on TV at the same time. Kids were molested at that time.

I say Neil Armstrong was responsible.

V-Guy, you give me a hard-on.
Slaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13, 2019, 12:35   #91
Texgunner
long-time Texas taxpayer
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaughter View Post
Mr Rogers was on TV in late Ď60s. Apollo moon landings were on TV at the same time. Kids were molested at that time.

I say Neil Armstrong was responsible.

V-Guy, you give me a hard-on.
Hey, he did say, "One small step for a man."

Old November 13, 2019, 12:36   #92
chino*74
Registered

FALaholic #: 75409
Yosemite Sam and Foghorn Leghorn would never cross-dress or otherwise act in a less than manly way.
Old November 13, 2019, 12:36   #93
Texgunner
long-time Texas taxpayer
Silver Contributor

Quote:

Bugs Bunny tutorial on crossdressing.

Old November 13, 2019, 13:59   #94
ScubaSteveXdm
Registered

FALaholic #: 77775
I watched Mr Rodgers as a kid all the time , I am none of the things listed , hell i am not even close.
ScubaSteveXdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13, 2019, 19:18   #95
bill3542
Registered

FALaholic #: 5675
I never had interest in the show but my younger sister did, I sat down one day to watch a bit with her.

He gave me the creeps with the weird clothes and bizarre fascination for hand puppets, they say he was a good person but it would not surprise me if stuff come out about him molesting children backstage.
Old November 13, 2019, 21:35   #96
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Flipper rocks. Not sure if he was a girl or boy swimming around

Last edited by meltblown; November 13, 2019 at 21:45.
Old November 14, 2019, 05:41   #97
1911Ron
Registered

FALaholic #: 17513
Quote:
Read the newspaper links.

Want victim interviews? There are plenty out there on you tube. Lawyers are advertising everyday for victims to come forward and sue under the new laws.

Mr. Rogers WAS THE PROTOTYPE adn clear outstanding favorite to imitate, for priest behavior, for approaching little boys to rape them.

You obviously blame the victims and must believe that these young victims just pulled their pants down? Not on your life, THEY USED MR ROGERS TECHNIQUES.

The Penn State rape cases, of 20 year old athletes/football players by the degenerate coaching staff of Lour Paterno................. was probably more up your alley.
Then you are the prototype for bullies and should hang your head in disgrace and leave!
Old November 14, 2019, 06:19   #98
TenTea
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 72247
Quote:
Originally Posted by meltblown View Post
Flipper rocks. Not sure if he was a girl or boy swimming around
Let's face it, Flipper was good due to the presence of a certain female...

Then:

Now:

Carlos Castenada
TenTea is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 14, 2019, 08:56   #99
John Crusher
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 18663
He came on TV in 68 , I never watched it.
I was busy in school and sports.
Plus there were girls to chase !
Old November 14, 2019, 09:07   #100
Texgunner
long-time Texas taxpayer
Silver Contributor

A local gas station guy found a big, oblong-shaped rock on his place in the country. He thought it looked like Flipper and brought it to town where he placed it in front of some dilapidated rent houses he owned, and christened them "Flipper Rock Apartments". People say he lost his mind. His name was Gus Plentle. There was a sign at his gas station that read, "Don't cuss, call Gus and he'll cuss for both of us". But that's not the crazy part of course.

At the time this was happening, my family and I were living in Australia and missed the whole episode. By the time we returned, Flipper Rock was gone. Gus was too before much longer. Damned Flipper Rock.