Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > News & Current Events

Notices

Old May 21, 2020, 16:51   #601
justashooter
Registered

FALaholic #: 5967
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Every nation ever upon this earth,,when killing people,,have claimed " righteous warfare against an aggressor nation."

Killing is killing.

Nations just do it whole scale,,and wave a flag around the dead bodies,,where as the individual does them normally one at a time and the end result is exactly the same,,dead people,,justified by some matrix or the other.

As for,,,"an unrighteous child, consistently aggressive against authority figures who represent the society, as a whole (you, and i, and your grandchildren)

How do you or any of us know,,,the dead fellow (man btw,,not a child) apparent emotional development about 12 years was an unrighteous child? his behavior

not righteous; wicked. demonstrated

How do you know this dead man was wicked? evidence has been presented.

morally very bad

We do know,,,from one of the video tapes released,,where he was sitting in a public park,,in a car,,two police roll up,,demanding to know what he was doing,,and he took offense at being stopped and questioned by them.drug trafficking in the park, which is why he was so upset when the cop looked in the window.

Shit,,if thats the actions of an unrighteous "child",,,most folks on the FF would fit that definition,,,who the hell wants to be questioned by the police while sitting in a public park,, in a car???? not many prohibited persons here (i am assuming you are not, ) so i assume none of us are drug traffickers

"consistently aggressive",,,,,OK,,,,got any proof of that? watch the videos, idiot.
Was it,,20,30,40,50% or more consistently aggressive,,,,????
You don;t know any more about this dead man than any of the rest of us,,and that is damned little.

""if you are unable to see this, that is an indication of your irrationality and amoral basis."""

the quality of being illogical or unreasonable. demonstrated by your written posts.

lacking a moral sense; unconcerned with the rightness or wrongness of something.

So,,,my withholding judgement on this event,,wanting to see it go to court and be judged by the accused peers,,is irrational????

The only person in this conversation that is "amoral",,,unconcerned with the rightness or wrongness of something.

Is you.
you are an ass.

was this guy your butt buddy, or do you just have a homo thing for young angry black men?
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.

The next time I hear "THE RANGE IS NOW HOT", it just wont be the same.

Max tried another question. "What sort of people live about here?"
"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Max remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Max.
"You must be," said the Jin, "or you wouldn't have come here."
justashooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2020, 16:59   #602
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Quote:
Originally Posted by justashooter View Post
you are an ass.

was this guy your butt buddy, or do you just have a homo thing for young angry black men?
Yellowhand is not an ass but you are acting like one by calling him one. His only problem is he has a mind block that gives him a tunnel vision that only let's him see a event his way. You hear about it all the time where people see the same event and each discribe it differently.

Hand can only see white southerners victimize a black man. It might be something stuck in the head because of old age or just sympathy for victims but he can't see it any way but his way. He thinks it's crazy if you don't see it his way. He ain't stuck on stupid , just off in his own world.
Old May 21, 2020, 17:52   #603
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Hand, when you go in the nursing home kinda watch out for things like this.

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/bre...s-to-the-head/
Old May 21, 2020, 18:06   #604
Right Side Up
Registered

FALaholic #: 43
And the accessory to the killing, the guy that filmed it,, has been arrested and charged.
Right Side Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2020, 18:07   #605
Right Side Up
Registered

FALaholic #: 43
Quote:
you are an ass.

Look in the mirror , there you'll see the ass.
Right Side Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2020, 19:09   #606
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
Arbery commited a wicked act when he attacked the man with the shotgun. Run up and hit him in the face when all they said they asked for was to talk.

"Wicked is to act*immorally or harm someone in order to benefit yourself. That harm could be financial, physical or 'spiritual' (e.g. to induce them to 'sin' in the lights of their own beliefs to your benefit). You should get some benefit other than the pleasure of causing harm, however."
I'll even stipulate that for the sake of argument. Even if it were true it, like the rest, would have zero bearing on this case.

Yep, repeat for the hockey helmet kids: zero bearing. Grab your crayons and make a note of this.

Why? Because it was not the first criminal act in the sequence of events that lead to the killin'. He could have killed Jesus as part of his attack and it would not matter. What matters is who pulled the lanyard on this thing. And that is clearly your banjo-strummin' boytoys here.

BTW, as bubbagump predicted doofus #3, yep the one with the video has now been arrested for murder and will be charged and prosecuted along with his other two buddies. Sucks to be him but as they say, do the crime be ready to do the time. There may be more, the GBI is apparently giving that place a real rectal exam. 'Bout damn time too.

ETA: Oops, RSA had it first. Oh well, it's still pretty cool though.
bubbagump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2020, 23:07   #607
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
You watched the same video didn't you? Who had the shotgun and who tried to take it away? Who ran up to whom and hit them in the head and tried to take the shotgun? I am glad you are not on a jury deciding life and death cases, it's obvious any view but your own you consider as crazy.

Jim,,,,they chased that man down,,read the police reports..........................

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2020, 02:00   #608
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Damn,,,another one arrested for murder.......................

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ahmaud-ar...-felony-murder

Just saw the news,,been working most of the afternoon,,evening.

Old May 22, 2020, 10:19   #609
juanni
TROLL

FALaholic #: 2439
Quote:
Damn,,,another one arrested for murder.......................

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ahmaud-ar...-felony-murder

Thanks for the link, RSU mentioned this with no link and I couldn't find it on the interwebs.

Through the seas of 12 pages of delusions, this bit of insightful sanity was posted all the way back on page 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Harwell View Post
Guy in the back of the pick up filming is going to take pop and son down to save his ass.
Yep, Roddy is gonna squeal like a stuck hog and be prime witness #1 against Pa and Jr.

Roddy's denials otherwise, apparently there was a bit of phone communication going on during the hunt between Roddy and the fellas.
^ Which was obvious, since he was in on the chase and filming it.

..........juanni
Old May 22, 2020, 11:16   #610
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
Thanks for the link, RSU mentioned this with no link and I couldn't find it on the interwebs.

Through the seas of 12 pages of delusions, this bit of insightful sanity was posted all the way back on page 2.

Yep, Roddy is gonna squeal like a stuck hog and be prime witness #1 against Pa and Jr.

Roddy's denials otherwise, apparently there was a bit of phone communication going on during the hunt between Roddy and the fellas.

..........juanni
Yup. Phone records are gonna tell a tale too. Will be interesting to see what other shoes are gonna drop. I want to see what went on in the county prosecutor's offices that held this up for two months.
Old May 22, 2020, 11:36   #611
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:

..........juanni

Reality is going to suck for these folks,,,that "hold my beer" moment will haunt them for the rest of their lives.

Old May 22, 2020, 11:39   #612
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Yup. Phone records are gonna tell a tale too. Will be interesting to see what other shoes are gonna drop. I want to see what went on in the county prosecutor's offices that held this up for two months.
,,,,I could wager a guess!

The GBI director said the same thing this morning,,,,,,he's going to find out what several folks were up to,,that sat on their asses and tried to cover this up.

Lawyers needing lawyers,,,priceless!!!

Old May 22, 2020, 12:03   #613
juanni
TROLL

Reports are there were 4 minutes of video of chasing Abrey around the hood, far more than just the video of his killing.

I wonder if BJ watching all 4 minutes will convince him that yes the police report was right, there were prior attempts to stop Abrey???

.............juanni
Old May 22, 2020, 12:26   #614
goon
Registered

FALaholic #: 9673
I don’t have much of an opinion, other than the process of investigation, grand jury, trial by jury, and conviction or acquittal should be allowed to work this out in accordance with the law.

Why does everyone have to rush in to every case from hundreds or thousands of miles away with some halfass opinion formed from the “news” or YouTube videos? I’m not informed enough to have an opinion. The most fair and rational thing is let the court and a jury work it out.
goon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2020, 13:08   #615
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546
Quote:
Originally Posted by goon View Post
...The most fair and rational thing is let the court and a jury work it out.
yes but since that does not get Trump our of office because race card then the most fair and rational thing is not acceptable.
Old May 22, 2020, 16:46   #616
Tak
Registered

FALaholic #: 27291
Quote:
I don’t have much of an opinion, other than the process of investigation, grand jury, trial by jury, and conviction or acquittal should be allowed to work this out in accordance with the law.

Why does everyone have to rush in to every case from hundreds or thousands of miles away with some halfass opinion formed from the “news” or YouTube videos? I’m not informed enough to have an opinion. The most fair and rational thing is let the court and a jury work it out.
Because the media and celebrities and even ignorant politicians (including Trump) have already declared this a racist hate crime calculated premeditated secret ambush murder of an innocent pure hearted poor black honor role child by what are typical examples of white conservative gun owning males in America.

So a counter-effort has to happen to TRY and bring out both sides of the story and all the facts and all perspectives. Otherwise we'd never ever hear anything but the pre-packaged narrative that this is yet another lynching by white nationalist males.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/gbi-says-...le-as-shooters

So bad news, a DA from Cobb County has been brought in. Cobb County has gone pretty leftist/liberal and no doubt this DA is looking to make a name for himself going after stupid evil white males. It will play well to his growing leftist constituents.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2020, 16:52   #617
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post

So bad news, a DA from Cobb County has been brought in. Cobb County has gone pretty leftist/liberal and no doubt this DA is looking to make a name for himself going after stupid evil white males. It will play well to his growing leftist constituents.
It probably will. The problem being of course he has Georgia law on his side, and bubbas got nothing. Zimmerman had a case, these idiots got nothing and this ain't a hill to die on.
Old May 22, 2020, 17:00   #618
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Because the media and celebrities and even ignorant politicians (including Trump) have already declared this a racist hate crime calculated premeditated secret ambush murder of an innocent pure hearted poor black honor role child by what are typical examples of white conservative gun owning males in America.

So a counter-effort has to happen to TRY and bring out both sides of the story and all the facts and all perspectives. Otherwise we'd never ever hear anything but the pre-packaged narrative that this is yet another lynching by white nationalist males.

yes.
and as a result, Georgia is going blue in november,
and will then enjoy a copy/paste replay of the same disarmament play that worked in virginia.
Old May 22, 2020, 17:03   #619
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:

So a counter-effort has to happen to TRY and bring out both sides of the story
and all the facts and all perspectives. Otherwise we'd never ever hear anything but the pre-packaged narrative that this is yet another lynching by white nationalist males.

""So a counter-effort has to happen to TRY and bring out both sides of the story."

Many folks would say,,,this is what is happening now/today,,since the first prosecutors,,there were many,, tried everything possible to hide the evidence in this case,,do nothing at all, while hoping it would just blow over with a few headlines.

Certain folks did not get all pissed off on this,,until the justice system began to work fairly.

Old May 22, 2020, 17:04   #620
Tak
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
yes.
and as a result, Georgia is going blue in november,
and will then enjoy a copy/paste replay of the same disarmament play that worked in virginia.
Trump won by a good margin but sadly Kemp won by a half a percent against an ignorant moron hard leftist woman. This state is headed for fuckardomness soon.

pisses me off. no where left to move to to be free anymore in this nation of gdam fucktards.
Old May 22, 2020, 17:33   #621
juanni
TROLL

Quote:

Whoo weee..... that is a lot of drama.

This case is pretty simple with what we know and HAVE known since the day you posted this story.
3 rednecks took the law in their own hands, shot a unarmed man and now are going to be held accountable.

If the corrupt county didn't try and stuff this under the rug, all the celebs, pols and GBI wouldn't be involved.

Now that it has been drug out into the sunshine, clearly the outcome isn't going to be what you and many others would like it to be.
Maybe it is time to think about why that is.
And no it isn't because our justice system has problems, which it does.

............juanni
Old May 22, 2020, 18:46   #622
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Now that it has been drug out into the sunshine, clearly the outcome isn't going to be what you and many others would like it to be.

............juanni
The outcome is gonna be something other than pretending there's nothing here. The cause of liberty is not helped by pretending some folks don't have rights while others do.

Some involved with this are gonna go down hard, others will perhaps have an option to plea. We'll see where this goes but to be honest corruption of the system works against everyone. No freedom loving person should ever be OK watching folks from the other side of the tracks getting railroaded and/or killed by the people who are entrusted with ensuring blind justice for all. If they can do it to them they can, and will, do the same to you.

Nope, best call this one what it is guys. Because if we don't hang together on this it's gonna be every man for himself. And we'll all wind up hanging alone. This is what's at stake Jim, and in a way it is indeed about taking out the trash. The trash that inhabits the county offices and city hall. And we do seem to be rather flush with it atm.
Old May 22, 2020, 19:02   #623
G1user
Registered

Quote:
The outcome is gonna be something other than pretending there's nothing here. The cause of liberty is not helped by pretending some folks don't have rights while others do.

Some involved with this are gonna go down hard, others will perhaps have an option to plea. We'll see where this goes but to be honest corruption of the system works against everyone. No freedom loving person should ever be OK watching folks from the other side of the tracks getting railroaded and/or killed by the people who are entrusted with ensuring blind justice for all. If they can do it to them they can, and will, do the same to you.

Nope, best call this one what it is guys. Because if we don't hang together on this it's gonna be every man for himself. And we'll all wind up hanging alone. This is what's at stake Jim, and in a way it is indeed about taking out the trash. The trash that inhabits the county offices and city hall. And we do seem to be rather flush with it atm.
when GA goes blue in november, the first people that are going to be criminalized into paper felons is true believers just like you bubba,
and just like in virginia you will not see it coming even after it is too late.
Old May 22, 2020, 22:05   #624
Tak
Registered

Quote:
Whoo weee..... that is a lot of drama.

This case is pretty simple with what we know and HAVE known since the day you posted this story.
3 rednecks took the law in their own hands, shot a unarmed man and now are going to be held accountable.

If the corrupt county didn't try and stuff this under the rug, all the celebs, pols and GBI wouldn't be involved.
let me correct that for you.... If there was not money to be made and political points to be gained and it was not white shooting a black, all the celebs and pols and GBI wouldn't be involved.

See how easy that is?
Old May 22, 2020, 22:08   #625
Tak
Registered

Quote:

............juanni
Agreed our Justice system has issues. Probably that's part of why that guy ended up dead.

Aggravated Assault for father and son team, and some kind of manslaughter seems about right from what I see. They will do time for sure. If a local jury lets them walk, the Feds will come in and make sure they do time.

Can't charge the dead guy, he already paid the price for his crimes.
Old May 22, 2020, 23:47   #626
goon
Registered

Quote:
when GA goes blue in november, the first people that are going to be criminalized into paper felons is true believers just like you bubba,
Maybe Abrey wasn’t a choir boy - most people aren’t. Very few crime victims are angels.

But just suppose that whether he was or not, chasing him down in a truck may have provoked some fear of the old lynch mobs that might have been instilled in him as a black man in Georgia. Maybe he panicked a little. When he got there and three men with guns were waiting for him, maybe he decided he wasn’t taking his last breath at the end of a rope and defended himself. As a guy who knows very little (just like you), this is at least plausible to me. And honestly, I can sympathize with that.

Here you are more than less screaming in support of guys who may have committed criminal homicide (again, playing devils advocate). To any rational person who hasn’t interacted with you, you might look exactly like the kind of person who should be disarmed. Maybe there are times when a guy should just simmer down and let facts work their way out, eh?
Old May 23, 2020, 01:05   #627
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:

That boy with the camera,,,he's my bet to give up the others,,singing like a little bitch to save his ass....

Old May 23, 2020, 04:26   #628
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
It may very well. But it will not be because we failed to weaponize the justice system against the black 'uns. Ga tried that back in the day and you can see how that turned out. That ain't the way, and in any case the ones turning Ga blue are the libtards from Ca and NJ who, after shitting themselves out of their native spaces are now gassing up in Ga on their way to Florida, deciding they like it and not leaving.

Hollywood has moved here. It needs to go back.

Quote:
That boy with the camera,,,he's my bet to give up the others,,singing like a little bitch to save his ass....
Yeah that's my take too. If I were one of those prosecutors I'd be moving my accounts offshore and pulling up stakes before my passport quit workin'.
Old May 23, 2020, 07:10   #629
juanni
TROLL

Quote:

Aggravated Assault for father and son team, and some kind of manslaughter seems about right from what I see.
You have had rose colored glasses to blinders on this case from the beginning.
Pa and Jr are going to get far more than that, and I expect it will never make it to a jury. They will plead out.

............juanni
Old May 23, 2020, 07:40   #630
justashooter
Registered

FALaholic #: 5967
Quote:
he decided he wasn’t taking his last breath at the end of a rope and defended himself.
when was the last time a mob of caucasians hanged a black man from a tree in georgia? 1865?

when was the last time a black gangbanger killed a caucasian man in georgia? 5 minutes ago? your comment isn't credible in light of objective evidence. a socratic discussion has to be based on objective evidence.

you have no basis.
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.

The next time I hear "THE RANGE IS NOW HOT", it just wont be the same.

Max tried another question. "What sort of people live about here?"
"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Max remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Max.
"You must be," said the Jin, "or you wouldn't have come here."
justashooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2020, 10:03   #631
G1user
Registered

Quote:
when was the last time a mob of caucasians hanged a black man from a tree in georgia? 1865?

when was the last time a black gangbanger killed a caucasian man in georgia? 5 minutes ago? your comment isn't credible in light of objective evidence. a socratic discussion has to be based on objective evidence.

you have no basis.
yes.
homie was not shot dead because he had brown skin, that race card play is a lie, used for the purposes of identity politics, exactly as was the railroading of the "white hispanic" zimmerman.

homie was shot dead because he played tug o war smash face mayhem, then after two tries, homie pointed the muzzle at himself on the third go, and finally won that darwin award he had been working for.

Quote:
Maybe Abrey wasn’t a choir boy - most people aren’t. Very few crime victims are angels.

But just suppose that whether he was or not, chasing him down in a truck may have provoked some fear of the old lynch mobs that might have been instilled in him as a black man in Georgia. Maybe he panicked a little. When he got there and three men with guns were waiting for him, maybe he decided he wasn’t taking his last breath at the end of a rope and defended himself. As a guy who knows very little (just like you), this is at least plausible to me. And honestly, I can sympathize with that.

Here you are more than less screaming in support of guys who may have committed criminal homicide (again, playing devils advocate). To any rational person who hasn’t interacted with you, you might look exactly like the kind of person who should be disarmed. Maybe there are times when a guy should just simmer down and let facts work their way out, eh?
the accused are going to be tried in court for criminal homicide, because criminal homicide is illegal, there is no statute of limitations on homicide.

and the accused do have the right to contest all charges against them before a jury of their peers,
and including the right to a vigorous defense
and including the right to counter claim of justifiable use of force, killing within the law.

the jury will find fact on that claim, decide if justifiable is in fact justified--
just like in FL vs zimmerman.

jury review of statements against interest made by the accused before/during/after will make or break that counter claim.
and there are statements, none of us have access to that.

the due process rights of the accused in this case like the zimmerman case, is why our system is what it is,
anyone arguing against that system is selling something -- specifically progressive social justice mob rule.
Old May 23, 2020, 11:40   #632
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
Quote:
The DA is throwing mud on walls seeing what sticks
Charging out some assclown taking footage with a phone from a distance won't wash out as murder
I don't know if there is anything he can be successfully charged with unless GA has a Good Samaritan clause in code, even that's a stretch

The dad and son, yeah they wont walk from this one very easy
I don't even know what the phone guy can actually contribute past what he already has
Riversidesports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2020, 12:08   #633
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post
Charging out some assclown taking footage with a phone from a distance won't wash out as murder
I don't know if there is anything he can be successfully charged with unless GA has a Good Samaritan clause in code, even that's a stretch

I don't even know what the phone guy can actually contribute past what he already has
He can be charged as an accessory if he helped facilitate the attempted take-down of Aubrey, i.e., if he actively participated in an attempt to prevent him leaving the area. And if he did that he's in for the murder rap too, that's how it works here.

No, I don't see him getting the chair for this. As YH observed they're probably letting him sing to ensure they can slam dunk the others, and maybe to implicate others we don't even know about yet. I'm thinking ag assault in the end, maybe even plea it to misdemeanor assault and disorderly conduct. But till he makes the GBI happy and basically confesses to killing Jesus he's at risk.

He'll sing like a mockingbird, no doubt there.
Old May 23, 2020, 12:35   #634
G1user
Registered

Quote:
He can be charged as an accessory if he helped facilitate the attempted take-down of Aubrey....
or, can also be aquitted because justified use of force to repell mayhem.

Either way, GA is going blue in november,
and then, you bubba are going on the felon "white gun owner" mandatory confiscation list.

in the meantime, enjoy your black people.
Old May 23, 2020, 13:08   #635
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post

Phone records,,computer searches,,associations with the father/son mental midgets,,,I suspect,,the GBI has far more information on the "camera man" than anyone outside the need to know are aware of.

Over charge him,,,to place pressure on singing on the others,,old tactic,,but still effective.

Old May 23, 2020, 13:13   #636
tdb59
Are We Awake ?
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63177
There should be 15 pages of this bullshit by now....

.....get with it !

Oh, and fuckall you white motherfuckers !

Old May 23, 2020, 13:23   #637
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdb59 View Post

.....get with it !

Old May 23, 2020, 13:42   #638
goon
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdb59 View Post

.....get with it !

Lol. Perfect.
Old May 23, 2020, 13:54   #639
goon
Registered

Quote:

you have no basis.
Apparently it was in 1946.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moor...Ford_lynchings

But people with that in their past have long memories.

This isn’t just a Socratic conversation - it’s a human conversation.
I spent two weeks off and on about two summers ago looking for a missing kid (along with half my town). The kid was found after the FBI got involved and figured out how to track a suspect’s movements. She’d been dead in a field the whole time, and she’d been sexually assaulted first.

That’s what human beings do to each other.

If three humans chased you down and tried to put you in a truck at gunpoint, I’d probably support you fighting back too. Because what I know about humans is there’s a good chance that you could end up raped and murdered in a field if you don’t escape. Put me on a jury for something like that, and I’m not gonna give a purple **** about Socrates.
Old May 23, 2020, 14:04   #640
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Apparently it was in 1946.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moor...Ford_lynchings

But people with that in their past have long memories.

This isn’t just a Socratic conversation - it’s a human conversation.
I spent two weeks off and on about two summers ago looking for a missing kid (along with half my town). The kid was found after the FBI got involved and figured out how to track a suspect’s movements. She’d been dead in a field the whole time, and she’d been sexually assaulted first.

That’s what human beings do to each other.

If three humans chased you down and tried to put you in a truck at gunpoint, I’d probably support you fighting back too. Because what I know about humans is there’s a good chance that you could end up raped and murdered in a field if you don’t escape. Put me on a jury for something like that, and I’m not gonna give a purple **** about Socrates.
since the mcmichaels only wanted homie dead, then why did they not simply run over homie with the truck?

why bother wasting not one, but three shot shells when all they had to do was line up the front wheels and step on the gas?
Old May 23, 2020, 14:24   #641
goon
Registered

Quote:
yes.
homie was not shot dead because he had brown skin, that race card play is a lie, used for the purposes of identity politics, exactly as was the railroading of the "white hispanic" zimmerman.

homie was shot dead because he played tug o war smash face mayhem, then after two tries, homie pointed the muzzle at himself on the third go, and finally won that darwin award he had been working for.

the accused are going to be tried in court for criminal homicide, because criminal homicide is illegal, there is no statute of limitations on homicide.

and the accused do have the right to contest all charges against them before a jury of their peers,
and including the right to a vigorous defense
and including the right to counter claim of justifiable use of force, killing within the law.

the jury will find fact on that claim, decide if justifiable is in fact justified--
just like in FL vs zimmerman.

jury review of statements against interest made by the accused before/during/after will make or break that counter claim.
and there are statements, none of us have access to that.

the due process rights of the accused in this case like the zimmerman case, is why our system is what it is,
anyone arguing against that system is selling something -- specifically progressive social justice mob rule.
You’re suggesting that the “homie” had it coming - didn’t deserve trial by jury and stating his case? That his crime - apparently looking in a window of an unoccupied house - warranted three random dudes to chase him down and shoot him? Even the police would be under a lot of suspicion for that.

Where the “homie” was “guilty of something” because he ran and “got himself shot,” basically resisting a kidnapping, the three defendants deserve the fair trial they denied him? Arbrey could have been a criminal, petty drug dealer, maybe even a burglar - but he also deserved to plead his case. And from an armed defense standpoint, people using guns in defense should understand the laws so they don’t end up on the wrong side of them.

The accused here do have rights and the trial should be carried out fairly. I don’t want to see the legal system weaponized against them. If there’s some extenuating circumstance or clear justification, let the judge & jury hear it. I don’t share any outrage from anyone on this (left or right or whatever you consider yourself), because it’s damn near none of my business. I don’t know any of these people, and I don’t live in Georgia. I mostly think Georgia can sort her problems out without my opinion.
Old May 23, 2020, 14:24   #642
juanni
TROLL

Quote:

Doesn't there have to be mayhem 1st to be repelling mayhem?

Your arguments have moved beyond the weeds well into the tangled, dense underbrush.

.............juanni
Old May 23, 2020, 14:34   #643
goon
Registered

Quote:
since the mcmichaels only wanted homie dead, then why did they not simply run over homie with the truck?

why bother wasting not one, but three shot shells when all they had to do was line up the front wheels and step on the gas?
No. I don’t think they necessarily “wanted him dead.”
I think they possibly made bad choices without thinking it though and escalated the situation in a way that someone got killed. Maybe. The trial hasn’t even started, and I won’t be one of the jurors. If the jurors see actual evidence and disagree with me, that’s cool with me.

The converse though: they had three men against one.
If they only wanted to apprehend Arbrey - with such a disparity in numbers - why did they need to shoot him?

Last edited by goon; May 23, 2020 at 14:49.
Old May 23, 2020, 14:48   #644
G1user
Registered

Quote:
I think they possibly made bad choices without thinking it though and escalated the situation in a way that someone got killed. Maybe. The trial hasn’t even started, and I won’t be one of the jurors. If the jurors see actual evidence and disagree with me, that’s cool with me.

If they only wanted to apprehend Arbrey - with such a disparity in numbers - why did they need to shoot him? That’s a rhetorical question - neither you nor I were there, and it’s a waste of time to speculate what these guys were all thinking in that situation.
on video,
after homie ran up around the passenger side truck blind spot,
then turned left and ran up on the driver,
then grabbed the muzzle of the shotgun initiating close combat,
then smash face mayhem felony attempt to felony strong arm robbery/steal the shotgun from the owner,
then on the third try, homie finally got it lined up, and shot himself,
resolving the discourse.

the accused' counter claim to the homicide charge they face is justifiable use of force in SD, given motive means and opportunity.

now the jury will review statements made against interest and will find fact on the claim and render verdict.

that is the system.

same as was in FL vs GZ.
Old May 23, 2020, 14:52   #645
goon
Registered

Quote:
on video,
after homie ran up around the passenger side truck blind spot,
then turned left and ran up on the driver,
then grabbed the muzzle of the shotgun initiating close combat,
then smash face mayhem felony attempt to felony strong arm robbery/steal the shotgun from the owner,
then on the third try, homie finally got it lined up, and shot himself,
resolving the discourse.

the accused' counter claim to the homicide charge they face is justifiable use of force in SD, given motive means and opportunity.

now the jury will review statements made against interest and will find fact on the claim and render verdict.

that is the system.

same as was in FL vs GZ.
Then I guess they have nothing to worry about and will likely be acquitted.
You’re devoting an awful lot of time to something that seems to be a formality, eh?

I’m gonna get back to my weekend now. Have a good one.
Old May 23, 2020, 14:57   #646
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Then I guess they have nothing to worry about and will likely be acquitted.
You’re devoting an awful lot of time to something that seems to be a formality, eh?

I’m gonna get back to my weekend now. Have a good one.
statements made against interest before/during/after will be reviewed and I suspect will determine the verdict.

because that is the system,
your incorrect opinion to the contrary not with standing.
Old May 23, 2020, 14:59   #647
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:

No he can't, because he allegedly initiated it. Once you set it in motion you don't get to claim self defense when it rolls out of control.
Old May 23, 2020, 15:02   #648
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:

If they only wanted to apprehend Arbrey - with such a disparity in numbers - why did they need to shoot him?

They don't need to want him dead for a murder charge to be applied. All they have to do is commit a felony which leads to someone getting kilt. The course of events does not matter, if you start something be ready for the unintended consequences.
Old May 23, 2020, 15:04   #649
G1user
Registered

Quote:
No he can't, because he allegedly initiated it. Once you set it in motion you don't get to claim self defense when it rolls out of control.
the jury verdict will determine that.

because that is the system,
your incorrect opinion to the contrary not with standing.
Old May 23, 2020, 15:07   #650
G1user
Registered

Quote:
They don't need to want him dead for a murder charge to be applied. All they have to do is commit a felony which leads to someone getting kilt. The course of events does not matter, if you start something be ready for the unintended consequences.
no.
all anyone has to do is simply be there, or have a witness for the prosecution say they were there.

there are plenty of people convicted and sitting in prison at this moment on exactly that.

it is actually even easier than that, see TX vs salinas (homicide sentence upheld on appeal, state supreme ct of appeal),
or hell even look at how they railroaded tommy chong on a pure fabricated beef that did not even exist in the law at all, they just made it up out of thin air.

fact is not "what happened", and not "what didn't happen",
fact is what the legal system says it is.

two very different things.

Last edited by G1user; May 23, 2020 at 15:13.
G1user is offline   Reply With Quote