Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Politics

Notices

Old May 19, 2020, 23:31   #1
Sagerider
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 66564
Democrat leaders and nursing homes?

Did these leaders force nursing homes to take in infected people to jack up the death toll, on purpose? Was it shear stupidity or a calculated plan? Never let a crisis go to waste looks to have taken a very ominous turn.

Matthew 25:1 thru 25:10 Be ready!

The written word sometimes like poetry is never really finished but merely abandoned.

I live alone in the middle of nowhere with two dogs and a cat, what do you think about that.

The wind blows, the rain falls, the flag snaps its bravery in the dark as two dogs boil for attention at my feet.

Of course it is a true story. You just couldn't make up something like that, no way.

Not that I’m ugly but more like weird looking.
Sagerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2020, 23:50   #2
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
Calculated - there's that one gubment guy who sent all the virally infected to a nursing home by decree - while pulling his Mother out of the same nursing home, and putting her elsewhere! He knew - his action indicates this!

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression... There is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we must be most aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." -- William O. Douglas, US Supreme Court Justice from 1939-1975

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -- Krishnamurti
Trypcil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2020, 00:23   #3
Sagerider
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

I am not trying to start conspiracy paranoia in any way but this stuff just sort of pops into my head as I watch the news and the she man story shows up on Tucker 10 minutes after the thought comes in. Cuomo The Homo did that by edict, cause I says so. I don’t know if he is a homo or not but it does rhyme well.
At this point I put nothing and I mean nothing past these people. Putting collapsing business owners in jail for defying their illegal orders while letting out violent criminals because they say it is too dangerous for them to be in jail, WTF?

The Nazis euthanized the mentally handicapped because they produced nothing of value to the State and were a negative draw on State resources. Pneumonia was a common cause listed on the death certificates not poison or smothered in their sleep. This practice was stopped when people became aware and protested. Too bad not enough people protested murdering millions of Jews, Gypsies and other undesirable deplorable people.

The Democrats scare the F out of me more every day that goes by.

The written word sometimes like poetry is never really finished but merely abandoned.

I live alone in the middle of nowhere with two dogs and a cat, what do you think about that.

The wind blows, the rain falls, the flag snaps its bravery in the dark as two dogs boil for attention at my feet.

Of course it is a true story. You just couldn't make up something like that, no way.

Old May 20, 2020, 06:57   #4
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagerider View Post

The Democrats scare the F out of me more every day that goes by.
Democrats are just people without the veneer of civilization. They are what they are, always have been and always will be. They are why we have rifles, and there are times it's the only thing that keeps 'em at bay.
bubbagump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2020, 07:24   #5
SWOHFAL
Registered

FALaholic #: 34346
I like how the people least likely to die, those 50 and under, are the ones being impacted most by this shutdown, yet the Dims packed the places that should be a refuge for the elderly with the very people they had to fear most - those infected.

- Fyodor Dostoevsky
SWOHFAL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2020, 07:28   #6
357ross
Registered

FALaholic #: 47543
With democraps there is no such thing as coincidence. Always remember that..
357ross is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2020, 07:57   #7
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357ross View Post
There is no such thing as coincidence. Always remember that..
Fixed.
bubbagump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2020, 08:37   #8
KoKodog
Registered

FALaholic #: 31665
yes, Gibbs Rules

Rule #39: There is no such thing as coincidence.
Teddy Roosvelt

Pray for peace, but prepare for war.
Winston Churchill
KoKodog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2020, 09:11   #9
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Democrats are just people without the veneer of civilization. They are what they are, always have been and always will be. They are why we have rifles, and there are times it's the only thing that keeps 'em at bay.
yes.

documentation and analysis here

Old May 20, 2020, 09:33   #10
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Old folks might be more conservative in their voting so of course the democrat's kill them. To my point of view this is manslaughter to kill all those people in the old folks home with the Chinese flu. Those that gave the order need to spend some time in court justifying what they did.
Old May 20, 2020, 09:36   #11
Impala_Guy
Registered

FALaholic #: 55819
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagerider View Post
Did these leaders force nursing homes to take in infected people to jack up the death toll, on purpose? Was it shear stupidity or a calculated plan? Never let a crisis go to waste looks to have taken a very ominous turn.
The answer is simply....yes.
Old May 20, 2020, 11:56   #12
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
There is a war going on for the Hearts and minds of the American people - by the way, the derivation of the word Government - To control the Mind!

In wars there will be casualties - the target in this case is killing the old, because they typically vote conservative - their age and wisdoms through their lives, have taught them that liberalism is the theft of wealth, from those that have worked hard in life, to those that are too lazy, or stupid to work constructively. - as opposed to the infirm, that actually need assistance! As well as freeing any wealth, denial of their vote, and any filial influence on the near and dear !
Everything about the left, is tyrannically insane - it appears they will do anything in their attempt to steal the Country from Free living Americans!

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression... There is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we must be most aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." -- William O. Douglas, US Supreme Court Justice from 1939-1975

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -- Krishnamurti
Trypcil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2020, 12:04   #13
Stoney
Former 0311
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 1205
and they don't have to pay them SS, but they still vote D

GOOD MORNING, WELCOME TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Press "1" for English.
Press "2" to disconnect until you have learned to speak English.

"Some minds are like concrete, thoroughly mixed up and permanently set.”

Has freedom been replaced with Free-Dumb.

Illegitimi non carborundum

A 1911A1 is like a Glock, except it's for grownups.

AMERICA! Designed by geniuses. Now run by idiots.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen." Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!"
Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

Old Viking saying: Never be more then two steps from your weapon

Flying is a hard way to earn an easy living.
Stoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2020, 12:05   #14
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trypcil View Post
There is a war going on for the Hearts and minds of the American people - by the way, the derivation of the word Government - To control the Mind!

In wars there will be casualties - the target in this case is killing the old, because they typically vote conservative - their age and wisdoms through their lives, have taught them that liberalism is the theft of wealth, from those that have worked hard in life, to those that are too lazy, or stupid to work constructively. - as opposed to the infirm, that actually need assistance! As well as freeing any wealth, denial of their vote, and any filial influence on the near and dear !
Everything about the left, is tyrannically insane - it appears they will do anything in their attempt to steal the Country from Free living Americans!
this is literally the platform being demanded by democommies,
they have been very open about this, not hiding it.
Old May 20, 2020, 20:10   #15
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
I wonder....could a state governor,or one of their underlings,put insurance on these people,like a life insurance policy,then name themself as the beneficiary,then place infected people near enough to them to guarantee infection,and reap the financial windfall,one they died? Especially,if the insurance company is in bed with,so to speak,the state person? I feel,somehow,some way,these people did this for financial gain in some fashion,as it defies common sense,and sound medical advice. No doctor of any renown would recommend placing the infected with the non-infected,especially when the non-infected have other pre-existing weaknesses,like old age,pre-existing medical conditions,etc.The fact that they pulled out and moved their own parents shows they knew the extent of the risk.
RG Coburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2020, 20:37   #16
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
[QUOTE=Sagerider;4886093]I am not trying to start conspiracy paranoia in any way but this stuff just sort of pops into my head as I watch the news and the she man story shows up on Tucker 10 minutes after the thought comes in. Cuomo The Homo did that by edict, cause I says so. I don’t know if he is a homo or not but it does rhyme well.
At this point I put nothing and I mean nothing past these people. Putting collapsing business owners in jail for defying their illegal orders while letting out violent criminals because they say it is too dangerous for them to be in jail, WTF?

The Nazis euthanized the mentally handicapped because they produced nothing of value to the State and were a negative draw on State resources. Pneumonia was a common cause listed on the death certificates not poison or smothered in their sleep. This practice was stopped when people became aware and protested. Too bad not enough people protested murdering millions of Jews, Gypsies and other undesirable deplorable people.

The Democrats scare the F out of me more every day that goes by.[/QUOTE]

Who holds/has more wealth in this country,,,old or young people??????

Old folks of course.

NY and several other mostly hard hit dimwit states,,call a death tax,,an "estate tax",,,its a damned death tax.

https://www.actec.org/resources/state-death-tax-chart/

Murder 40/50 thousand old folks,,,,,,,,,then tax the hell out of their estates,,and if no survivors,,,take the whole damn amount.

A million or so worth home/property in NY,,northeast,,is not that uncommon,,,owner dies,,,state re-accesses the property value,,always up,,then collects the death tax from spouse or simply takes the property and sells it,,keeping everything.

A whole lotta of multi million dollar little farms and such up in that hard hit area.

Trump got rid of the federal death tax,,but these high taxed states kept them.

These dimwit governors,,,killed a ton of well off seniors,,,and dimwits never do anything without cause......................

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2020, 20:41   #17
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Said another way,,,,,,AZ and Florida did not murder their seniors,,,,,,,but neither state collects estate taxes,,,,,so,,,not a way for the state to make a profit off murder incorporated,,like NY.....

Most questions in life,,can be answered,,by following the money trail......

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2020, 09:22   #18
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Cuomo nursing home order has killed more people than 911 and still killing.
Old May 21, 2020, 22:03   #19
Jarhead504
Registered

FALaholic #: 65022
For the love of everything good and merciful Brother Sagerider, PLEEEEZE, NEVER use the terms "Democrat"and "leader', leaders" or "leadership" in the same sentence, like EVER AGAIN, 'cuz it does not exist.

Those commie bastids couldn't "lead" a starving pitbull to a medium-rare ribeye.

Please make a note of it.

Jarhead
Old May 21, 2020, 22:05   #20
Jarhead504
Registered

FALaholic #: 65022
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoKodog View Post
yes, Gibbs Rules

Rule #39: There is no such thing as coincidence.
"Nothing in politics happens by accident."

- Franklin Roosevelt
Old May 22, 2020, 06:45   #21
K. Funk
Retired Metallurgist
Platinum Contributor

FALaholic #: 38
More than 1 rich libtard bastard has stated that the world population needs to be reduced by 90%. This is only a hint and perhaps a warning of what they are capable of.

Also, giving the benefit of the doubt that this virus escaped the lab by accident, it provided all watching with validation of the pandemic spread models for when the "big one" gets out or is let out. It also gave the libtards a perfect opportunity to try out their theories of mass euthenasia.

krf

You never know what's going on inside the mind of a crazy man!!

Check out username kandainv on Gunbroker; always some neat stuff!!
FYB!!!!

Last edited by K. Funk; May 22, 2020 at 06:52.
K. Funk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2020, 09:00   #22
justashooter
Registered

FALaholic #: 5967
Quote:
Originally Posted by K. Funk View Post
It also gave the libtards a perfect opportunity to try out their theories of mass euthenasia.

krf
there really aren't that many youth in asia. in china i saw lots of old people.

old people are the drag on the brave new world, not the young people. if we could just get rid of all of all of the old people we wouldn't have to pay for their plushy retirement, and we could get all of their stuff. and old people have a lot of stuff. really, a lot of stuff.

feeling old, karl?
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.

The next time I hear "THE RANGE IS NOW HOT", it just wont be the same.

Max tried another question. "What sort of people live about here?"
"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Max remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Max.
"You must be," said the Jin, "or you wouldn't have come here."
justashooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2020, 11:14   #23
alphadog58
Registered

FALaholic #: 9405
Oooo, he said ‘youthinasia’. Freudian slip, justa? When did the Chinese implement the ‘one kid per family’ rule and is it still in place? Would explain the lower percentage of young people.
Larry
Old May 22, 2020, 12:43   #24
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Platinum Contributor

FALaholic #: 17136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
and they don't have to pay them SS, but they still vote D
This ^ is Gold.
"How we burned in the prison camps later thinking: what would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if during periods of mass arrests people had simply not sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, ham- mers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand. . . . The Organs [police] would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers . . . and notwithstanding all of Stalin‘s thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt." - A. Solzhenitsyn, Gulag Archipelago
brunop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2020, 18:51   #25
Sagerider
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarhead504 View Post
For the love of everything good and merciful Brother Sagerider, PLEEEEZE, NEVER use the terms "Democrat"and "leader', leaders" or "leadership" in the same sentence, like EVER AGAIN, 'cuz it does not exist.

Those commie bastids couldn't "lead" a starving pitbull to a medium-rare ribeye.

Please make a note of it.

Jarhead
Note made