The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Politics

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 02, 2019, 15:41   #101
RG Coburn
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 27406
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 21,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
in this post-truth/facts/logic/evidence/reason/objective reality paradigm,

Real dispassionate analysis is a rare thing.

even rarer those capable of processing same.
What do you think most of us do for a living?
All I really do is solve people's problems. I imagine others here do essentially the same thing,just different fields. Only way things get solved is hard analytical thinking,in and out of the box.
Notice how I didn't call anybody any names...
RG Coburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 02, 2019, 15:52   #102
Tak
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 27291
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: United States, Georgia
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trypcil View Post
The question remains - why elect anyone who will undermine the Constitution? That should be an instant recall - but it isn't! Biden is a traitorous elitist - the very type America was created over, and he still gets elected. Then in Virginia - did that fool get elected on the basis of infringing the 2nd? - nope it was an after thought, reactively - once elected! Not even a State referendum - just the whim of a charlatan!
Republic/democracy - Pah! Nope it's ruling by minority elitism, in spite of the People!
how about a law that allows for automatic removal of any elected official who acts, takes action, or allows action to be taken that is unconstitutional, and/or passes, votes for, or enacts any such law that is later deemed unconstitutional and furthermore they are barred from holding any elected office again ?
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 02, 2019, 16:03   #103
ftierson
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 13827
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Posts: 16,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by RG Coburn View Post
What do you think most of us do for a living?
All I really do is solve people's problems. I imagine others here do essentially the same thing,just different fields. Only way things get solved is hard analytical thinking,in and out of the box.
Notice how I didn't call anybody any names...
Yup...

Forrest
ftierson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 02, 2019, 16:09   #104
ftierson
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 13827
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Posts: 16,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
how about a law that allows for automatic removal of any elected official who acts, takes action, or allows action to be taken that is unconstitutional, and/or passes, votes for, or enacts any such law that is later deemed unconstitutional and furthermore they are barred from holding any elected office again ?
I would change that suggestion somewhat...

How about any elected official who proposes laws that are unconstitutional is charged with the crime created by such laws...

For example, if you pass a law that is unconstitutional that results in the death of someone (for further example, sending the JBTs to enforce unconstitutional laws that result in death), the elected official is charged with the result of said law).

That might reduce the zeal for passing unconstitutional laws if it was enforced...

Then again, even if passed, would you really expect that it would be enforced in our post-constitutional world we live in today?

Forrest
ftierson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 02, 2019, 16:34   #105
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 7,144
Quote:
Originally Posted by RG Coburn View Post
What do you think most of us do for a living?
All I really do is solve people's problems. I imagine others here do essentially the same thing,just different fields. Only way things get solved is hard analytical thinking,in and out of the box.
Notice how I didn't call anybody any names...
ok boomer, show us your "hard analytical thinking"--



the problem is that you are to blame for not enough anti constitutional gun control;
more anti constitutional gun control is now the "solution".


are you going to choose to answer that solution with:
freeze,
fight,
flight
posture,
submit,
or collaborate?


justify your answer, consistent with the available evidence.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 02, 2019, 16:58   #106
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 20,660
Quote:
Originally Posted by ftierson View Post
I would change that suggestion somewhat...

How about any elected official who proposes laws that are unconstitutional is charged with the crime created by such laws...

For example, if you pass a law that is unconstitutional that results in the death of someone (for further example, sending the JBTs to enforce unconstitutional laws that result in death), the elected official is charged with the result of said law).

That might reduce the zeal for passing unconstitutional laws if it was enforced...

Then again, even if passed, would you really expect that it would be enforced in our post-constitutional world we live in today?

Forrest
Whom would be determining what is and what is not Constitutional????

An obammy appointed judge????

SC today,,,9 judges,,,splits on ALL constitutional issues,,,4 to 4 and one,,,one single person,,,, then decides what is and what is not Constitutional for the whole of 325,000,000 people.

Do we leave it up to the people to decide????

Hold a vote with the people,,on say,,,is it constitutional to force millions of us to be disarmed????

CA/NY would simply out vote us all,,,reason dimwits are demanding,,,one man,,one vote,,winner take all no electoral college.

The US Constitution,,was written at a time,,,when most people agreed with,,every man goes armed,,,just as a matter of course. No thinking or debate on that issue.

Today,,,,the Constitution means whatever someone "thinks" it means.

Our problem today,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Judges sitting on a bench in MT,,,,can write law,,decide what is or is not constitutional,,,for the whole country,,,and their ruling remains in place,,,until such time,,,a year or two,,,before its overruled or upheld.

As for elected officials being charged with crimes,, if they do something that harms citizens;;;;

Start with,,these clowns that release illegal aliens,,,that are wanted for murder,,,rape,,child molestation,,,,because they will not even follow federal law and hold the bastards until ICE/FBI can show up and arrest them.

This country is so far gone,,,,even this action has zero chances of passing Congress and becoming law.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 02, 2019, 17:02   #107
ftierson
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 13827
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Posts: 16,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Whom would be determining what is and what is not Constitutional????

An obammy appointed judge????

SC today,,,9 judges,,,splits on ALL constitutional issues,,,4 to 4 and one,,,one single person,,,, then decides what is and what is not Constitutional for the whole of 325,000,000 people.

Do we leave it up to the people to decide????

Hold a vote with the people,,on say,,,is it constitutional to force millions of us to be disarmed????

CA/NY would simply out vote us all,,,reason dimwits are demanding,,,one man,,one vote,,winner take all no electoral college.

The US Constitution,,was written at a time,,,when most people agreed with,,every man goes armed,,,just as a matter of course. No thinking or debate on that issue.

Today,,,,the Constitution means whatever someone "thinks" it means.

Our problem today,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Judges sitting on a bench in MT,,,,can write law,,decide what is or is not constitutional,,,for the whole country,,,and their ruling remains in place,,,until such time,,,a year or two,,,before its overruled or upheld.

As for elected officials being charged with crimes,, if they do something that harms citizens;;;;

Start with,,these clowns that release illegal aliens,,,that are wanted for murder,,,rape,,child molestation,,,,because they will not even follow federal law and hold the bastards until ICE/FBI can show up and arrest them.

This country is so far gone,,,,even this action has zero chances of passing Congress and becoming law.
Me...

I can read (and, having spent a lot of time reading the stuff from the early formation of this country, can pretty much tell what was originally meant)...

Just sayin'...

Forrest
ftierson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 02, 2019, 17:07   #108
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 20,660
Quote:
Originally Posted by ftierson View Post
Me...

I can read (and, having spent a lot of time reading the stuff from the early formation of this country, can pretty much tell what was originally meant)...

Just sayin'...

Forrest
Ya living in the wrong age,,,even though,,,I fully agree with you.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 02, 2019, 17:55   #109
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 36091
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,641
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Whom would be determining what is and what is not Constitutional????

An obammy appointed judge????

SC today,,,9 judges,,,splits on ALL constitutional issues,,,4 to 4 and one,,,one single person,,,, then decides what is and what is not Constitutional for the whole of 325,000,000 people.

Do we leave it up to the people to decide????

Hold a vote with the people,,on say,,,is it constitutional to force millions of us to be disarmed????

CA/NY would simply out vote us all,,,reason dimwits are demanding,,,one man,,one vote,,winner take all no electoral college.

The US Constitution,,was written at a time,,,when most people agreed with,,every man goes armed,,,just as a matter of course. No thinking or debate on that issue.

Today,,,,the Constitution means whatever someone "thinks" it means.

Our problem today,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Judges sitting on a bench in MT,,,,can write law,,decide what is or is not constitutional,,,for the whole country,,,and their ruling remains in place,,,until such time,,,a year or two,,,before its overruled or upheld.

As for elected officials being charged with crimes,, if they do something that harms citizens;;;;

Start with,,these clowns that release illegal aliens,,,that are wanted for murder,,,rape,,child molestation,,,,because they will not even follow federal law and hold the bastards until ICE/FBI can show up and arrest them.

This country is so far gone,,,,even this action has zero chances of passing Congress and becoming law.
This is not accurate

Rulings made within a circuit only apply within that governing district
in no way do they do anything more than offer guidance to a different district who can go 180 degrees the other direction
At that point it often goes to SCOTUS
or not...

I'll give you an example:
maybe a decade ago there was a convicted Felon who was found guilty of possession of an unregistered suppressor
Unique case that as the device was for a Korean Sam Yang .45 pneumatic air rifle and used unique proprietary threads.

Ended up in Boston before the 1st Court of Appeals who unnamously ruled in favor of the Defendant as the Suppressor was not designed to be used on a firearm nor was ATFE/DoJ able to show where the Defendant had any access to a firearm, they even raided his brother's home looking to make up a case

As a result of this DoJ did NOT appeal to SCOTUS
they knew it was a loser case and as it stands it really only applies to the jurisdiction of the 1st Circuit.
That said ATFE did stand down on their anti Airgun suppressor enforcement as the Boston appeal provided clear indisputable guidance regarding such matters even though it's not established National doctrine/"law"

Another example was early 2000s with Stewart of Maddii Griffin in Mesa AZ
They built the .50BMG rifles, Bob ended up busted with home built MGs based on STEN bolts. Post conviction he appealed to the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals who reversed it. DoJ took that one to SCOTUS who kicked it back to the lower court after they ruled on a Cannabis growing case
Stewarts legal theory was that since his guns never crossed State borders there was no Interstate Comerce nexus to federally act upon.
Growers had the same complaint. The Supremes basically ruled that if there was a chance products "could" cross State borders the Federals had authority to regulate.

I implore folks not to get caught up in the made up hogwash you hear in the media. Federal Courts only have jurisdiction in their own Districts with the exception of SCOTUS who maintains National oversight powers
Lower Federal Courts in the District of Columbia DO have some unique authority though however it's still not enough to impose upon outside Districts.

I'm only talking common bodies here
Tax Courts have unique authority as do a few others as I understand these matters
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 02, 2019, 18:12   #110
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 7,144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post
This is not accurate

Rulings made within a circuit only apply within that governing district
in no way do they do anything more than offer guidance to a different district who can go 180 degrees the other direction
At that point it often goes to SCOTUS
or not...

I'll give you an example:
maybe a decade ago there was a convicted Felon who was found guilty of possession of an unregistered suppressor
Unique case that as the device was for a Korean Sam Yang .45 pneumatic air rifle and used unique proprietary threads.

Ended up in Boston before the 1st Court of Appeals who unnamously ruled in favor of the Defendant as the Suppressor was not designed to be used on a firearm nor was ATFE/DoJ able to show where the Defendant had any access to a firearm, they even raided his brother's home looking to make up a case

As a result of this DoJ did NOT appeal to SCOTUS
they knew it was a loser case and as it stands it really only applies to the jurisdiction of the 1st Circuit.
That said ATFE did stand down on their anti Airgun suppressor enforcement as the Boston appeal provided clear indisputable guidance regarding such matters even though it's not established National doctrine/"law"

Another example was early 2000s with Stewart of Maddii Griffin in Mesa AZ
They built the .50BMG rifles, Bob ended up busted with home built MGs based on STEN bolts. Post conviction he appealed to the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals who reversed it. DoJ took that one to SCOTUS who kicked it back to the lower court after they ruled on a Cannabis growing case
Stewarts legal theory was that since his guns never crossed State borders there was no Interstate Comerce nexus to federally act upon.
Growers had the same complaint. The Supremes basically ruled that if there was a chance products "could" cross State borders the Federals had authority to regulate.

I implore folks not to get caught up in the made up hogwash you hear in the media. Federal Courts only have jurisdiction in their own Districts with the exception of SCOTUS who maintains National oversight powers
Lower Federal Courts in the District of Columbia DO have some unique authority though however it's still not enough to impose upon outside Districts.

I'm only talking common bodies here
Tax Courts have unique authority as do a few others as I understand these matters
judicial activism is a severe liability,
the legal systems of western civilization represent a titanic investment in blood/sweat/tears, disregarded and abolished by administrative corporate governance, in the pursuit of realpolitik progressive "change" (i.e. regressive lawlessness).

the destructive ripple effects of judicial activism are an existential threat to everyone.

and the truth is that most people are okay with that, love it even -- big government so long as it is my team in charge, for fun and profit of course.


clearly gunnies are a pain in the ass of the "authorizes", who very much want to delete that annoying problem.

but i reckon not nearly a big enough pain in the ass, otherwise would not be seeing the anti freedom shit what we are now seeing being pushed.




we could settle this dispute real quick--
if only 50% of gunnies fabricated themselves cheap harbor freight sten gun facsimiles, marched on all 50 state houses en masse on the same day with said burp guns, assemble at the appointed hour and demand all infringements of all gun freedoms henceforth be unconditionally repealed, with prejudice, as lawful redress for grievance,
for style points deposit said cheap burp guns in a big pile in the middle of the senate chamber as a BFYTW reminder,
with the "request" that the pile be left there, untouched, for 6 years, as a show of penance,
least a more forceful "request" be required to settle the point.

but that aint ever gonna happen, because reasons.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.

Last edited by G1user; December 02, 2019 at 18:35.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 02, 2019, 19:20   #111
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 36091
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,641
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
judicial activism is a severe liability,
the legal systems of western civilization represent a titanic investment in blood/sweat/tears, disregarded and abolished by administrative corporate governance, in the pursuit of realpolitik progressive "change" (i.e. regressive lawlessness).

the destructive ripple effects of judicial activism are an existential threat to everyone.

and the truth is that most people are okay with that, love it even -- big government so long as it is my team in charge, for fun and profit of course.


clearly gunnies are a pain in the ass of the "authorizes", who very much want to delete that annoying problem.

but i reckon not nearly a big enough pain in the ass, otherwise would not be seeing the anti freedom shit what we are now seeing being pushed.




we could settle this dispute real quick--
if only 50% of gunnies fabricated themselves cheap harbor freight sten gun facsimiles, marched on all 50 state houses en masse on the same day with said burp guns, assemble at the appointed hour and demand all infringements of all gun freedoms henceforth be unconditionally repealed, with prejudice, as lawful redress for grievance,
for style points deposit said cheap burp guns in a big pile in the middle of the senate chamber as a BFYTW reminder,
with the "request" that the pile be left there, untouched, for 6 years, as a show of penance,
least a more forceful "request" be required to settle the point.

but that aint ever gonna happen, because reasons.
dunno'

The examples I gave were just a minute fraction of positive activism by the Courts.
Been a ton of it regarding RKBA where lower Courts have went against DC only to be snubbed by SCOTUS

I follow all this much closer than the average Bear
Known Federal Judges, USDAs who were decent gun folk over the years
I keep telling people one simple truth:
DC can not Tax a Right to limit access to that Right
it's Constitutional Law 101. Been making this argument since the late 70s

want to put an end to all this ?
it's not going to be crews of folks with exhaust pipe STENs
it's whether the 2nd is truly Individual
if so then you kick the fetid rotting corpse of dirtbag Scalia to the curb and fight based upon the frame of Unconstitutional Taxation as without it there is no Federal Jurisdiction nor hardly any State or local

Problem is even here, a majority of members are Pro Gun Control
my position has always been is that if you can not trust a Citizen with their Rights then you have no other alternative than to remove them from free society & lock them the hell up
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 02, 2019, 19:47   #112
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 7,144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post
dunno'

The examples I gave were just a minute fraction of positive activism by the Courts.
Been a ton of it regarding RKBA where lower Courts have went against DC only to be snubbed by SCOTUS

I follow all this much closer than the average Bear
Known Federal Judges, USDAs who were decent gun folk over the years
I keep telling people one simple truth:
DC can not Tax a Right to limit access to that Right
it's Constitutional Law 101. Been making this argument since the late 70s

want to put an end to all this ?
it's not going to be crews of folks with exhaust pipe STENs
it's whether the 2nd is truly Individual
if so then you kick the fetid rotting corpse of dirtbag Scalia to the curb and fight based upon the frame of Unconstitutional Taxation as without it there is no Federal Jurisdiction nor hardly any State or local...
yes, plainly.
my argument being that a massive pile of cheap contraband burp guns dumped on every senate floor cuts out the middle man of activist judges entirely, for all to see, undisputed.
plus it would be awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post
Problem is even here, a majority of members are Pro Gun Control
my position has always been is that if you can not trust a Citizen with their Rights then you have no other alternative than to remove them from free society & lock them the hell up
yep.
enslave em all and take their shit for public auction.
old school style.
and majority would love it, cheer for more, right up until it is their turn, then here comes the "whine like a little bitch mode".



bottom line up front: irreconcilable, intractable differences can only be settled one way.
that is the only path by which the "taxation" nonsense will ever be resolved.


you might find this applicable-

__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.

Last edited by G1user; December 02, 2019 at 19:55.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 02, 2019, 20:13   #113
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 36091
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,641
Oh' you miss the very best of parts of this G1

Who actually fought the Axis in the Underground ?

Media has always painted it up as "Good" people when the far more accurate truth was it happened often to be the Criminal element
The Good folks went along with the BS to get along for the most part
Partisans were quite often Criminals well before WWII

The Mafia GAVE the Allies Sicily, huge players in Italy
France, same situation

How about the American Revolution ?
some of the founders were involved in large scale smuggling...MASSIVE
sad truth is Good people inform on others
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 02, 2019, 20:34   #114
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 7,144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post
Oh' you miss the very best of parts of this G1

Who actually fought the Axis in the Underground ?

Media has always painted it up as "Good" people when the far more accurate truth was it happened often to be the Criminal element
The Good folks went along with the BS to get along for the most part
Partisans were quite often Criminals well before WWII

The Mafia GAVE the Allies Sicily, huge players in Italy
France, same situation

How about the American Revolution ?
some of the founders were involved in large scale smuggling...MASSIVE
sad truth is Good people inform on others
no i am not missing the obvious "senator-we-are-all-part-of-the-same-hypocrisy" bit.

reality being that to make an omlette you gotta break eggs.

to make a big omlette, best get a dude what knows how to break eggs, and is good at it, good at Getting Shit Done.
often turns out that capable men are not white shoe boys.


truth is that the revolutionary fathers were pirates, that is "who we are".

the further we are driven away from that martial path, the worse the consequences.

when the pain of tolerating the problem is worse than the pain of the fix of returning to that martial heritage,
let me know and we can chat.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 02, 2019, 21:45   #115
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 36091
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,641
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
no i am not missing the obvious "senator-we-are-all-part-of-the-same-hypocrisy" bit.

reality being that to make an omlette you gotta break eggs.

to make a big omlette, best get a dude what knows how to break eggs, and is good at it, good at Getting Shit Done.
often turns out that capable men are not white shoe boys.


truth is that the revolutionary fathers were pirates, that is "who we are".

the further we are driven away from that martial path, the worse the consequences.

when the pain of tolerating the problem is worse than the pain of the fix of returning to that martial heritage,
let me know and we can chat.
awww yes...

Piracy was such an important part of our early economy we enshrined it within our Constitution !
Letters of Maque, a Congressional license to murder, sink & steal

funny business
early days Americans owned Warships
nope not Ships of the line but all the way up to frigates with Cannon
this was still going on up until the GCA when DDs went regulated

people tend to be weak in resolve these days
that "may" change but it is suburbanites and uber wealthy who embrace 21st Century Redcoats
and there are plenty of those here
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 02, 2019, 22:29   #116
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 7,144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post
awww yes...

Piracy was such an important part of our early economy we enshrined it within our Constitution !
Letters of Maque, a Congressional license to murder, sink & steal

funny business
early days Americans owned Warships
nope not Ships of the line but all the way up to frigates with Cannon
this was still going on up until the GCA when DDs went regulated

people tend to be weak in resolve these days
that "may" change but it is suburbanites and uber wealthy who embrace 21st Century Redcoats
and there are plenty of those here
yep.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 03, 2019, 06:09   #117
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 12,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post
awww yes...

Piracy was such an important part of our early economy we enshrined it within our Constitution !
Letters of Maque, a Congressional license to murder, sink & steal

funny business
early days Americans owned Warships
nope not Ships of the line but all the way up to frigates with Cannon
this was still going on up until the GCA when DDs went regulated

people tend to be weak in resolve these days
that "may" change but it is suburbanites and uber wealthy who embrace 21st Century Redcoats
and there are plenty of those here
Wasn't all that long ago either. Roosevelt's Rough Riders of San Juan Hill fame were a private army, not an arm of the war department.
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
Do or do not. There is no try. -Yoda
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 03, 2019, 08:50   #118
2barearms
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
2barearms's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 13866
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Somewhere in Amerika
Posts: 15,745
#okjunior......We want the list of what will stop the tidal wave of democrat voters taking away our rights.......crickets......just what I thought....
So you live with mom on her couch in Austin because you’re too dumb to get a real job.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
ok boomer, show us your "hard analytical thinking"--



the problem is that you are to blame for not enough anti constitutional gun control;
more anti constitutional gun control is now the "solution".


are you going to choose to answer that solution with:
freeze,
fight,
flight
posture,
submit,
or collaborate?


justify your answer, consistent with the available evidence.
__________________
"Owning a Firearm doesn't make you Armed any more than owning a Guitar makes you a Musician"

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
2barearms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 03, 2019, 13:06   #119
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 22,021
Tucker said on his show last night that in the last year 87,000 Kalifornicators moved to Texas. Living in Oregon we know what that does to a state as they keep pushing more gun controls here. They move from kali because they can't afford what they voted for. Good luck with the anti gun cancer.
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 03, 2019, 13:20   #120
Texgunner
long-time Texas taxpayer
Silver Contributor
 
Texgunner's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 4653
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Brokenoak in central Texas-Milam county
Posts: 9,054
Someone should put up a billboard on I10 just west of El Paso that says, "No Vacancy-turn around now!"...
__________________
"The rock of democracy will founder when people think of people unlike themselves as the "other"-Teddy Roosevelt

My daddy was a cowboy in his younger days, wild as the west Texas wind. He once told me, "Son, death is a horse you got to ride. So you better get your saddle ready."-Mick "Pappy" Connors

heavily armed, easily pissed.
Texgunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 03, 2019, 15:48   #121
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 7,144
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2barearms View Post
#okjunior......We want the list of what will stop the tidal wave of democrat voters taking away our rights.......crickets......just what I thought....
So you live with mom on her couch in Austin because you’re too dumb to get a real job.....
ya stupid muppet,

news flash --

the only reason texas is going blue, is you,

now its time for you to pay the piper for the last 25 years you shit head RINOs controlled offices at all levels, and pissed on your conservative/rural base time and time again.

own it bitch, and STFU.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 03, 2019, 15:53   #122
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 7,144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texgunner View Post
Someone should put up a billboard on I10 just west of El Paso that says, "No Vacancy-turn around now!"...
its all for sale to the highest bidder.

thanks to your texas RINO party making it so.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 03, 2019, 15:56   #123
2barearms
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
2barearms's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 13866
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Somewhere in Amerika
Posts: 15,745
Fuckudicksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
ya stupid muppet,

news flash --

the only reason texas is going blue, is you,

now its time for you to pay the piper for the last 25 years you shit head RINOs controlled offices at all levels, and pissed on your conservative/rural base time and time again.

own it bitch, and STFU.
__________________
"Owning a Firearm doesn't make you Armed any more than owning a Guitar makes you a Musician"

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
2barearms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 03, 2019, 16:04   #124
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 7,144
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2barearms View Post
Fuckudicksucker.
loser says what?
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 03, 2019, 16:22   #125
2barearms
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
2barearms's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 13866
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Somewhere in Amerika
Posts: 15,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
loser says what?
You don’t know shit and you are to stupid to know you don’t know shit...now go back smoking that dick you were sucking on.
__________________
"Owning a Firearm doesn't make you Armed any more than owning a Guitar makes you a Musician"

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
2barearms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 03, 2019, 16:24   #126
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 7,144
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2barearms View Post
You don’t know.....
tl/dr

no body cares about your whimpering, ya little bitch.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 03, 2019, 16:37   #127
2barearms
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
2barearms's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 13866
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Somewhere in Amerika
Posts: 15,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
tl/dr

no body cares about your whimpering, ya little bitch.
U keep goin boy......how’s that dick taste you piece of shit.
__________________
"Owning a Firearm doesn't make you Armed any more than owning a Guitar makes you a Musician"

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
2barearms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 03, 2019, 16:39   #128
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 7,144
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2barearms View Post
U keep goin boy......how’s that dick taste you piece of shit.
impotent rage ^^^.

absolutely hilarious.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 03, 2019, 16:42   #129
2barearms
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
2barearms's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 13866
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Somewhere in Amerika
Posts: 15,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
impotent rage ^^^.

absolutely hilarious.
So how many Arian Brotherhood Tats do you have......being the Jew Hater you are....
__________________
"Owning a Firearm doesn't make you Armed any more than owning a Guitar makes you a Musician"

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
2barearms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 03, 2019, 16:56   #130
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 7,144
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2barearms View Post
So how many Arian Brotherhood Tats do you have......being the Jew Hater you are....
you think you have something to say about the aryan brotherhood, let's see what you got.

this oughta be good.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 03, 2019, 17:36   #131
Romul
Banned - Nigerian IP address
 
FALaholic #: 82193
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Ohio
Posts: 67
Kalama Harris just dropped out tha race, Biden and Booker are next.
Romul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 03, 2019, 18:33   #132
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 20,660
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texgunner View Post
Someone should put up a billboard on I10 just west of El Paso that says, "No Vacancy-turn around now!"...
Damn,,,,guess we'll need to take down all the signs in far west AZ that read,,,,,,

Danger ahead,,,,Bears, Coyotes,,bob cats,,,rattle snakes,,scorpions,,all rabid,,,leave your cars at your own risk, our water is bad,,not safe to drink,,,and Bubba,,,,we got a lot of Bubba's in AZ,all looking to rape and plunder everyone from California,,,so beware when traveling through the state,,roll up windows,,,stop only in dire Emergencies,,until reaching the safe and welcoming confines of West Texas,,,a land of milk and honey..........
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 03, 2019, 19:15   #133
2barearms
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
2barearms's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 13866
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Somewhere in Amerika
Posts: 15,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
you think you have something to say about the aryan brotherhood, let's see what you got.

this oughta be good.
You’re the Jew Hater......you should know.....
__________________
"Owning a Firearm doesn't make you Armed any more than owning a Guitar makes you a Musician"

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
2barearms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 03, 2019, 19:18   #134
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 7,144
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2barearms View Post
You’re the Jew Hater......you should know.....
pissy little bitch.

called it.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 03, 2019, 19:20   #135
2barearms
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
2barearms's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 13866
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Somewhere in Amerika
Posts: 15,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
dunce, put me back on ignore.

and when you see your pal alice tripp, do send my regards.
I’ll see if she knows your name......
__________________
"Owning a Firearm doesn't make you Armed any more than owning a Guitar makes you a Musician"

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
2barearms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 03, 2019, 19:25   #136
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 7,144
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2barearms View Post
.....
tl/dr;


its a good thing that you are now going to be ruled by democrats,

being ruled is all pissybitches like you are cut out for.


enjoy your black people, you earned it.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 03, 2019, 19:26   #137
Texgunner
long-time Texas taxpayer
Silver Contributor
 
Texgunner's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 4653
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Brokenoak in central Texas-Milam county
Posts: 9,054
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Damn,,,,guess we'll need to take down all the signs in far west AZ that read,,,,,,

Danger ahead,,,,Bears, Coyotes,,bob cats,,,rattle snakes,,scorpions,,all rabid,,,leave your cars at your own risk, our water is bad,,not safe to drink,,,and Bubba,,,,we got a lot of Bubba's in AZ,all looking to rape and plunder everyone from California,,,so beware when traveling through the state,,roll up windows,,,stop only in dire Emergencies,,until reaching the safe and welcoming confines of West Texas,,,a land of milk and honey..........
Thanks a lot.

Shit, most of those folks wouldn't last too long in far west Texas. Pretty tough country for those types...
__________________
"The rock of democracy will founder when people think of people unlike themselves as the "other"-Teddy Roosevelt

My daddy was a cowboy in his younger days, wild as the west Texas wind. He once told me, "Son, death is a horse you got to ride. So you better get your saddle ready."-Mick "Pappy" Connors

heavily armed, easily pissed.
Texgunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 03, 2019, 19:48   #138
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 63101
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 5,924
An infringement!!!

I blame the Queen(BOA) for all this - after all, it is still Royal property!!!!!! - of that, I have been honestly informed. The Virginia Co. - a King James affair, around Jamestown's founding - anyway, I see this as a political play only, inasmuch as it is essentially anti Trump, anti America, anti Freedoms, anti anyone that won't do 'their' biddings! I truly hope that all those Good People in Va., can win this, and then out their errant officials - and actually claim ownership of their state, if not - it will direly upset the State of The Union - one would expect!
__________________
"It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled!" -- Mark Twain

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression... There is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we must be most aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." -- William O. Douglas, US Supreme Court Justice from 1939-1975

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -- Krishnamurti
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 03, 2019, 21:44   #139
2barearms
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
2barearms's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 13866
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Somewhere in Amerika
Posts: 15,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
tl/dr;


its a good thing that you are now going to be ruled by democrats,

being ruled is all pissybitches like you are cut out for.


enjoy your black people, you earned it.
You really are a pathetic loser........so now you show your hatred for blacks too.
I was raised around folks like you and I didn’t like it then and I don’t like it now.
I’m set how bout you? Nope prolly not....that couch has springs in it huh....
__________________
"Owning a Firearm doesn't make you Armed any more than owning a Guitar makes you a Musician"

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
2barearms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 03, 2019, 22:03   #140
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 7,144
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2barearms View Post
You really are.......
tl/dr;

the democrats beat you and took houston blue because you deserved to lose.

you have no one but your self to blame.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.

Last edited by G1user; December 03, 2019 at 22:17.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 04, 2019, 00:00   #141
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 20,660
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texgunner View Post
Thanks a lot.

Shit, most of those folks wouldn't last too long in far west Texas. Pretty tough country for those types...
I lived there for a couple of years,,,,wild and beautiful country.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 04, 2019, 08:27   #142
2barearms
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
2barearms's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 13866
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Somewhere in Amerika
Posts: 15,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
tl/dr;

the democrats beat you and took houston blue because you deserved to lose.

you have no one but your self to blame.
You’re an idiot....I have no idea what you’re blathering about. Houston’s been blue for decades....I have property in 3 jurisdictions.....so what is it dumbass..
I don’t expect to win anything....you just need to keep working and paying my taxes and shutthefuckup.
__________________
"Owning a Firearm doesn't make you Armed any more than owning a Guitar makes you a Musician"

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
2barearms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 04, 2019, 12:08   #143
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 20,660
""Whom would be determining what is and what is not Constitutional????"""


Sitting here,,,drinking my morning coffee,,,and listening and "looking" at the dim wit congressional hearing show,,,,with three law professors,,simply saying,,,,,Trump is guilty,,,,based on the shit show the dims put together during last couple of weeks,,,making claim after claim,,,many proven an outright lie on the meager cross examination allowed two weeks ago,,,that Trump is guilty.
The one professor,,,that the R's got on the panel,,,was asked one single question and then not allowed to explain his written words in a newspaper article,,,was then shut up/shut down,,with the dim wits lawyer demanding a simple yes or no answer. Though they are now allowing some pussy hat wearing liberal loon professor,,,to rattle on forever,,one that looks like that gal blowing a gasket with veins sticking out all over her neck.
This whole morning is rigged,,,,,,,,three of these professors knew in advance what was going to be asked,,,all have prepared answers,,all hand picked by dim wits.

When any country,,,in the past,,,has faced anything similar to this,,,,with its legal system being taken over by politicians,,,,that nation has faced ruin in very short order.

These law professors,,,,taught the courses that the current judges,,siting on their benches learned while in school,,,and under this outrage,,,,anything is now possible to be declared legal in this country.

When any countries normal citizens can't tell the difference between the politicians and the courts/law professors/judges,,,then hell is shortly to rule over the lands.

Having looked at and listened to days upon days of court proceedings from the time of NAZI Germany,,,1933 through roughly 1939,,,,,,this hearing today,,,is damn near a repeat of those days in Germany.

These law professors today,,,,three of them,,,would rubber stamp anything,,,declare anything legal, declare anything deemed wanted done,,constitutional,,by any politician they agree with.

People forget,,,don;t know,,,never learned,,,everything done in Germany,,,1933 through 1945,,,had been judged legal,,,by law professors and judges.

And,,,,we,,,the USA, France, England,,and Russia,,,hung the bastards or just took them out and blew their brains out,,in the case of the Russians after the war.


If this is allowed to stand in this country,,,,this country is truly lost going forward.


I never believed,,,ever,,,I'd see a day like this,,in this country..........................
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 04, 2019, 12:18   #144
2barearms
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
2barearms's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 13866
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Somewhere in Amerika
Posts: 15,745
Im pretty sure the Supreme Court is supposed to decide contitutional issues that pop up....your perspective as to who is evaluating that is suspect and subjective at best.....


Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
""Whom would be determining what is and what is not Constitutional????"""


Sitting here,,,drinking my morning coffee,,,and listening and "looking" at the dim wit congressional hearing show,,,,with three law professors,,simply saying,,,,,Trump is guilty,,,,based on the shit show the dims put together during last couple of weeks,,,making claim after claim,,,many proven an outright lie on the meager cross examination allowed two weeks ago,,,that Trump is guilty.
The one professor,,,that the R's got on the panel,,,was asked one single question and then not allowed to explain his written words in a newspaper article,,,was then shut up/shut down,,with the dim wits lawyer demanding a simple yes or no answer. Though they are now allowing some pussy hat wearing liberal loon professor,,,to rattle on forever,,one that looks like that gal blowing a gasket with veins sticking out all over her neck.
This whole morning is rigged,,,,,,,,three of these professors knew in advance what was going to be asked,,,all have prepared answers,,all hand picked by dim wits.

When any country,,,in the past,,,has faced anything similar to this,,,,with its legal system being taken over by politicians,,,,that nation has faced ruin in very short order.

These law professors,,,,taught the courses that the current judges,,siting on their benches learned while in school,,,and under this outrage,,,,anything is now possible to be declared legal in this country.

When any countries normal citizens can't tell the difference between the politicians and the courts/law professors/judges,,,then hell is shortly to rule over the lands.

Having looked at and listened to days upon days of court proceedings from the time of NAZI Germany,,,1933 through roughly 1939,,,,,,this hearing today,,,is damn near a repeat of those days in Germany.

These law professors today,,,,three of them,,,would rubber stamp anything,,,declare anything legal, declare anything deemed wanted done,,constitutional,,by any politician they agree with.

People forget,,,don;t know,,,never learned,,,everything done in Germany,,,1933 through 1945,,,had been judged legal,,,by law professors and judges.

And,,,,we,,,the USA, France, England,,and Russia,,,hung the bastards or just took them out and blew their brains out,,in the case of the Russians after the war.


If this is allowed to stand in this country,,,,this country is truly lost going forward.


I never believed,,,ever,,,I'd see a day like this,,in this country..........................
__________________
"Owning a Firearm doesn't make you Armed any more than owning a Guitar makes you a Musician"

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
2barearms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 04, 2019, 12:36   #145
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 2939
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Texas on the Brazos
Posts: 26,791
Laws that are not enforceable without Draconian policing are going to result.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 04, 2019, 12:44   #146
ftierson
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 13827
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Posts: 16,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2barearms View Post
Im pretty sure the Supreme Court is supposed to decide contitutional issues that pop up....your perspective as to who is evaluating that is suspect and subjective at best.....
And we all know that politics doesn't affect the supreme court, right... ?

Dream on...

Forrest
ftierson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 04, 2019, 12:49   #147
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 2939
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Texas on the Brazos
Posts: 26,791
Quote:
Originally Posted by ftierson View Post
And we all know that politics doesn't affect the supreme court, right... ?

Dream on...

Forrest
Are you suggesting or saying our Democracy does not or has stopped working?
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 04, 2019, 12:56   #148
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 22,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin35 View Post
Are you suggesting or saying our Democracy does not or has stopped working?
Things change. All of our supreme court justices come from the same liberal universities and all of them are picked by the swamp. A list of acceptable candidates is shown to the potus and he picks who the swamp tells him to. If the position of scotus was an elected one then at least we might get a real choice but then like most elections the people on a ballot are chosen by the swamp.

Trump won because the swamp thought there was no way that he could beat Hillary. If they really thought he could win then he never would have been on the ballot.
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 04, 2019, 13:09   #149
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 20,660
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2barearms View Post
Im pretty sure the Supreme Court is supposed to decide contitutional issues that pop up....your perspective as to who is evaluating that is suspect and subjective at best.....
The SC is about the most "political" body of nine people,,ever sat onto a court bench.

The SC is made up of people,,selected from the lower courts,,,all of which came out of liberal progressive schools,,,

That some few of them,,,still hold views we agree with,,is still a dangerous situation for one and all.

The 2nd amendment is about as simple a statement as ever written.

The background discussions,,,which took place before it was included in the BOR's is about as simple a founding document ever written.

Having ANY judge,,,interpret the Second Amendment,,,is a Rx for disaster.

I hold,,,that the 2nd Amendment,,,is the exact same as,,,the sun simply rises in the east,,,in our country,,and is never open to interpretation or further discussion by anyone.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 04, 2019, 13:11   #150
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 2939
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Texas on the Brazos
Posts: 26,791
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
Things change. All of our supreme court justices come from the same liberal universities and all of them are picked by the swamp. A list of acceptable candidates is shown to the potus and he picks who the swamp tells him to. If the position of scotus was an elected one then at least we might get a real choice but then like most elections the people on a ballot are chosen by the swamp.

Trump won because the swamp thought there was no way that he could beat Hillary. If they really thought he could win then he never would have been on the ballot.
Activist judges can be impeached just like Presidents.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:31.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
©1998-2019 The FAL Files