Go Back   The FAL Files > Weapon Specific Forums > The AR Files

Notices

Old November 12, 2019, 06:35   #1
yovinny
Uneducated NYC Boy
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 7679
Lowers

Somehow,,,Ive gone through the anderson stripped lowers I put back under obummer and Im in need of more.
Any good deals out there today for good cheap stripped lowers,,maybe in quanity ?
yovinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 12, 2019, 06:42   #2
Invictus77
The Colonel 1C16:13
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 74205
Google shows several vendors at $35-$40 each. If you need one quick, I have a few here and you can just replace it sometime later.
Old November 12, 2019, 08:03   #3
hueyville
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 74557
gun.deals show's Andersons as low as $36.99 in singles and two packs then at 39.99 but have not followed the links. I am shopping for more receiver sets to put back myself and have close to two hundred total still unbuilt. I feel a price increase coming in my old bones. Wholesalehunter.com has Andersons for $45. Primary Arms has Andersons for $39.99. Palmetto has lowers at $39.99 as well. Seems the lowest price on none polymer lowers.
A time will come when people will not listen to accurate teachings. Instead, they will follow their own desires and surround themselves with teachers who tell them what they want to hear. 2 Timothy 4:3 G.W.T.
"If it is worth doing once...it's worth doing it a few more times to get it right." Stimpsonjcat

Last edited by hueyville; November 12, 2019 at 08:14.
hueyville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 12, 2019, 08:36   #4
raubvogel
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 64403
I expect next year to see the beginning of price increases in the months leading to the election. Probably it would be wise to stockpile enough ammo to last for 10 years and then kits and bits, which in the AR I would think barrels, bolts, and receivers first and foremost. Apart, they do take less space than put together.

Whoever missed that might find not only those items harder to find than the last scarce but also much much more expensive. I think these are the cheapest prices on AR stuff I have ever seen since I learned about firearms.
raubvogel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 12, 2019, 10:53   #5
fly2.0
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 79608
Quote:
Originally Posted by yovinny View Post
Somehow,,,Ive gone through the anderson stripped lowers I put back under obummer and Im in need of more.
Any good deals out there today for good cheap stripped lowers,,maybe in quanity ?
Gun show @ Evansville 4H

Description
The Evansville Gun Show will be held on Nov 16th-17th, 2019 in Evansville, IN. This Evansville gun show is held at Vanderburgh 4-H Center and hosted by Central Indiana Gun Shows.

((( Micro Galil / Colt )))
fly2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 12, 2019, 11:58   #6
jhend170
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 76477
Hold out for a couple of weeks for Black Friday. I'm guessing the sales will be epic, considering the market at the moment.
jhend170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 12, 2019, 12:15   #7
Invictus77
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly2.0 View Post
Evansville Gun Show will be held on Nov 16th
I will most likely be hunting Saturday morning, but if for some reason that changes I'll shoot you a text Rick.
Old November 12, 2019, 12:57   #8
yovinny
Uneducated NYC Boy
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invictus77 View Post
Google shows several vendors at $35-$40 each. If you need one quick, I have a few here and you can just replace it sometime later.
Thank you Mike for the very kind offer, but Im not desperate, just used the last one and looking to replenish the stash.
I forgot about black friday fast approaching,,,I can more then wait.

I'll have to see about Evansville, I'll most likely pass as even the creek dosent hold much appeal for me anymore....
Old November 12, 2019, 18:03   #9
Snake Bitten
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 13425
Last time I bought Andersons they were $39 + shipping + transfer, then saw my LGS had them for $52 + tax

Guns have two enemies: Rust and Politicians
Snake Bitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 12, 2019, 19:20   #10
Blackmore
> Dirt
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2690
A couple of times in the last 6 months PrimaryArms had blem ones for $29.99@ if you bought 3 (plus shipping). Don't know if they'll do that for Black Friday but...
Old November 12, 2019, 19:44   #11
Mebsuta
Khemi, Stygia
Contributor

FALaholic #: 4143
Just got an And3rs0n for $45 @ LGS.
Old November 12, 2019, 21:04   #12
cotter
Registered

FALaholic #: 23754
AIM just north of Cincy has Anderson lowers for S35 in store. On my list for friday...
cotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 12, 2019, 21:12   #13
fly2.0
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Thank you Mike for the very kind offer, but Im not desperate, just used the last one and looking to replenish the stash.
I forgot about black friday fast approaching,,,I can more then wait.

I'll have to see about Evansville, I'll most likely pass as even the creek dosent hold much appeal for me anymore....
Whittakers is close , and just as good as any local shows . for black friday

Old November 12, 2019, 21:15   #14
fly2.0
Silver Contributor

Quote:
I will most likely be hunting Saturday morning, but if for some reason that changes I'll shoot you a text Rick.

New number 1275 , I hope you deleted the old number ? ...lol..

Old November 12, 2019, 21:32   #15
yovinny
Uneducated NYC Boy
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly2.0 View Post
Whittakers is close , and just as good as any local shows . for black friday
I hadent thought of them or even closer for me, uncle lee's (bud's) for receivers, I'll have to give them both a call.
Usually I just buy and ship to my buddy in Paducah, but he's only open for pickup and paperwork on saturdays.
Old November 13, 2019, 01:09   #16
swedishmauser
Registered

FALaholic #: 76539
For one week in October, Primary Arms had the Anderson stripped lower receiver for $29.99 ($40 total with added S/H and tax). They also had the Anderson flattop upper receiver for $29.99 at another point. As jhend170 said, there will likely be some good deals on Black Friday.
swedishmauser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13, 2019, 07:27   #17
2barearms
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 13866
Iím looking to neckbeard the next the crisis in big way. Gonna retire on this one.
Lowers, LPKs, 80%, Parts kits......ammo, brass, bullets........prices are likely to go up after the SC ruling yesterday. Any pressure on sales will send prices traveling north......

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stšrker
2barearms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13, 2019, 10:19   #18
hueyville
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake Bitten View Post
Last time I bought Andersons they were $39 + shipping + transfer, then saw my LGS had them for $52 + tax
My LGS charges $22 for first unit then $5 each for every unit after so can order in six with $50 in transfer fes. My price is different based on item and how much work I have done or if splitting order with them. Usually it's a flat $20 on my account no matter if they handled an L2a1 or two dozen AR lowers.

Funny thing is (and not saying this at your expense) most people that order in lowers discover by time they paid online vendor, shipping and the normal $25 transfer could have had instant gratification off LGS shelf for less. Sometimes much less as if buy a complete lower rather than stripped, upper, barrel, etc we assemble upper and function test it for free along with mounting and sighting scope. Rings get lapped when upper is built and scope installed, bore sighted in store then owner takes to personal range to function check where he makes final scope adjustment and then it's cleaned and owner has a custom parts selected rifle for cost of parts. Even use a few of their own parts as long as they don't bring half the parts or more in from online vendors shipped to them direct then have a fair floating price based on how many parts they purchased.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmore View Post
A couple of times in the last 6 months PrimaryArms had blem ones for $29.99@ if you bought 3 (plus shipping). Don't know if they'll do that for Black Friday but...
I have seen that $29.99 blem price on three units at Primary a few times and had they had other items I needed at time would have added a half dozen. I worry a bit about investing too heavy then some new rule comes down on face to face and private sales if not an FFL but not too much. Luckily majority of my hoard are all over two years old so if sell does not look like I am flipping. When do a build always try to pull a receiver set over two years old to use unless order a specific matched set for special build.

Still have barrels from Black Friday/after Christmas sales three and four years ago. Have over fifty trigger packs two to four years old including at least a half dozen binary triggers purchased day after Las Vegas shooting. Caught that Slidefire panic and sold five at $500 average per unit weekend Gunbroker had bids up to $900+ but put a lock on all bump stock auctions and people were in fear that by Monday they would be bannned. I expected new manufacturing to be banned but never expected them to do what they did considering how easy it is to bump fire without an overpriced, ugly and poor ergonomics piece of plastic.

Was left with two which had to pull off personal rifles in back of vault I gave to a friend to destroy. Built them (build more rifles in pairs than single units) mainly to show people instructing or teaching tactical courses that bump fire stocks were waste of ammo and binary much more precise for those that won't spend a grand on ammo to tweak their bump fire skills which can develop without the stock if willing to put that much practice into magazine dumping just using their trigger finger.

It amazes me how many people I spend a day or weekend with that bought all the bling and have almost no knowledge how to properly leverage it. Won't go too far down that rabbit hole but everyone needs some night vision even if just a cheap I.R. monocular to watch for I.R. targeting lasers and signals used for movement. There is a long story on how the U.S. Marine Corps had a unit get in a chaotic fight where discovered they had no idea how to really use their night vision that led to this manual. Everyone should download this as lots of training and combat experience went into it.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...9yyhgont4sjYo3
A time will come when people will not listen to accurate teachings. Instead, they will follow their own desires and surround themselves with teachers who tell them what they want to hear. 2 Timothy 4:3 G.W.T.
"If it is worth doing once...it's worth doing it a few more times to get it right." Stimpsonjcat
Old November 13, 2019, 12:07   #19
cotter
Registered

FALaholic #: 23754
Palmetto state $39.99 free shipping
cotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13, 2019, 14:13   #20
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2barearms View Post
Iím looking to neckbeard the next the crisis in big way. Gonna retire on this one.
Lowers, LPKs, 80%, Parts kits......ammo, brass, bullets........prices are likely to go up after the SC ruling yesterday. Any pressure on sales will send prices traveling north......
I finally looked at my lowers,*29.00 each),,been busy,,,did you see any blems on yours,,,mine all look brand new,,,not a mark one on any of them?

And agree,,,time to buy and stack...............

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13, 2019, 17:32   #21
yovinny
Uneducated NYC Boy
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
I finally looked at my lowers,*29.00 each),,been busy,,,did you see any blems on yours,,,mine all look brand new,,,not a mark one on any of them?

No lowers, but Ive bought bunches of Anderson 'blem' uppers, barrels and other stuff at the creek.
The most Ive found wrong yet was a few little spots in the finish that had to be well searched out.
I believe they must clear stuff out in whole lots for evidence of a blem on any part in the lot.
At least thats how it seemed digging through cases of Anderson blems there.
Id pull out 4-5 flawless pieces and then find one with a few finish spots......
Old November 13, 2019, 18:29   #22
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
No lowers, but Ive bought bunches of Anderson 'blem' uppers, barrels and other stuff at the creek.
The most Ive found wrong yet was a few little spots in the finish that had to be well searched out.
I believe they must clear stuff out in whole lots for evidence of a blem on any part in the lot.
At least thats how it seemed digging through cases of Anderson blems there.
Id pull out 4-5 flawless pieces and then find one with a few finish spots......
A rattle can,,,my way of thinking,,, can "fix" any blems on these blem parts,,,if I can ever find a blem.

Old November 14, 2019, 10:55   #23
hueyville
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Most blems I buy can seem to never find any real blemish. Sometimes it's just a slight color variation from the Magpul color palate that gets them put in blems stack. Others it's a mark said small most don't notice without magnification. And blems can always be refinished if cheap enough plus a blems in the vault beats a perfect finish that suddenly was priced out of affordable range.
Old November 14, 2019, 13:02   #24
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Folks can always just "piss off a liberal" by buying 2 or 3 lowers while cheap,, to add to the counts of the number of AR's in this country,,,since they seem to hate the little black poodle shooters.

Pissing off a liberal is worth a hundred bucks to add three stripped lowers to the stash.

Old November 14, 2019, 13:28   #25
ftierson
Registered

FALaholic #: 13827
Quote:
Folks can always just "piss off a liberal" by buying 2 or 3 lowers while cheap,, to add to the counts of the number of AR's in this country,,,since they seem to hate the little black poodle shooters.

Pissing off a liberal is worth a hundred bucks to add three stripped lowers to the stash.
And there's that...

Of course, some of us feel driven to put something on lowers we have to 'complete' them. Probably OCD...

Forrest
ftierson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 14, 2019, 13:39   #26
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftierson View Post
And there's that...

Of course, some of us feel driven to put something on lowers we have to 'complete' them. Probably OCD...

Forrest
That's my issue as well,,,,well hell,,,its sitting here,,,might as well complete it!

Picked up three a few years back,,,consecutive serial numbers,,,,,the trio was born soon afterwards.

A1
A2
M4

Old November 14, 2019, 15:24   #27
hueyville
Registered
Bronze Contributor

LGS was getting audited by BATFE while I was getting lowers from $19 to $29 based on volume, colors and how bad manufacturer needed to raise cash. Oddly the same two agents had audited the shop was buying S&W M&P 15s for $399 each the week before. Was buying them in six packs and by the dozen to get that price on the forward assist models as people seem to not be as hot for slick sides though I put some of them up as well. Had purchased Smith ARs from shop they were auditing thiis particular week as well but not as many as they were not bringing in as many.

As per my normal walked into back room to see what had come in with my name which was break room/storage room and had a big table the two agents could work on. Had a box with sixty MAG Tactical FDE lowers which offered to.split with owner but said it would be best to just take all and not raise any eyebrows. I didn't know who the guys were but expressed my satisfaction to an employee my lowers had come in and glad he had to write all the serial numbers on the 4473s as can only put thirty serials per form so I filled out my part of two forms.

As waiting one of the BATFE agents asked me if I was "John Smith who was buying so many ARs and lowers?' which I replied yes. He asked if I minded answering a few questions butwas not obligated if didn't want to. I sat down and they asked me why so many ARs from three stores had audited locally so far and so many lowers transfered through the store was in. Showed them the invoice for sixty lowers at $19 each and said will never see them that cheap again, same with name brand complete ARs for $399 so was "investing" like stocks and precious metals. When they saw my cost one said if his wife would not pitch a fit he would be doing the same thing as they had seen multiple 4473s with a dozen to 120 lowers per transaction (four 4473s to buy 120 lowers) and were wondering what was up.

We had a twenty minute chat where they mentioned had noticed how many SIG 1911s had purchased at previous audit as well as FAL upper and complete rifles, etc. I mentioned had also been buying CETME's due to price and piles of 10/22 receivers which they had also noted. Told them would most likely eventually build most into.complete guns if lived long enough and then shoot them till bored and put in a vault. They appreciated my honesty and candor saying their notes and interview was probably going to keep an investigation from happening when totals for all audits of Mayberry were entered into system.

They were very nice and rather answer questions informally than after a warrant had been obtained. They also had noted all the Form 4's and said was loading my Trust before the law changed on how Trusts were regulated. That was three summers ago and to this day keep buying guns and receivers without any official visit from any agency. If they do show up have sold less than one of ten receivers purchased and never sold a build that was less than two years old. Most of the units gone are actually logged out of my personal book as gifts, not sales. Give ARs to any relative or friends kids who deploy to middle East when they muster out. Have given a lot to nephews, nieces and cousins kids. Have actually sold less than ten of say 200ish AR lowers that have made it across build table thus far. No sense selling while market is low, will keep piling and when ARs do another Sandy Hook then the movement will begin.

Every AR I give away or sell rule is we go.to.LGS and recipient has to pay $25 to have a 4473 done so it's on the shops books with a background check. My book shows rifle went to dealer, not a private sale.
Old November 14, 2019, 15:39   #28
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Old November 14, 2019, 17:33   #29
2barearms
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 13866
Quote:

I just noticed the invoice was $39.00 each...didnít get the bless. However I did get 5 consecutively numbered lowers

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stšrker
2barearms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 14, 2019, 17:38   #30
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2barearms View Post
I just noticed the invoice was $39.00 each...didnít get the bless. However I did get 5 consecutively numbered lowers
My FFL and I went in together to get the one day discount.

5 in a row,,wow,,,beats my three in a row.

Old November 14, 2019, 18:43   #31
Nomad, 2nd
Registered

FALaholic #: 33115
Quote:
Originally Posted by raubvogel View Post
I expect next year to see the beginning of price increases in the months leading to the election. Probably it would be wise to stockpile enough ammo to last for 10 years and then kits and bits, which in the AR I would think barrels, bolts, and receivers first and foremost. Apart, they do take less space than put together.

Whoever missed that might find not only those items harder to find than the last scarce but also much much more expensive. I think these are the cheapest prices on AR stuff I have ever seen since I learned about firearms.
I am in the market for a minimum of 40 AR15 parts just between now and the end of the year.

Plan on calling Palmetto, Anderson, bear creek, tiger rock and trinity to check pricing.(not an AR guy, don't even know all of those companies, but going off recomendations.)

Any others anyone (cough huey) would recomend?

I have plenty "for me" and even some extras put back, but the money is just sitting there...
Old November 14, 2019, 19:25   #32
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad, 2nd View Post
I am in the market for a minimum of 40 AR15 parts just between now and the end of the year.

Plan on calling Palmetto, Anderson, bear creek, tiger rock and trinity to check pricing.(not an AR guy, don't even know all of those companies, but going off recomendations.)

Any others anyone (cough huey) would recomend?

I have plenty "for me" and even some extras put back, but the money is just sitting there...
For cheap, but in spec (mostly) AR parts,,,PSA is damn hard to beat for entry level rifles/parts etc.

They were selling complete BCG's yesterday for 69.00 shipped.

A so so AR,,, that runs,,ok,,,somewhat accurate,irons only,,well,,,,,,,,,,if times get bad,,,it can/could net you a fancy ass replacement??????

When they can't be had at any price,,,,,prices of these today becomes unimportant????

Old November 14, 2019, 20:11   #33
Nomad, 2nd
Registered

Quote:
For cheap, but in spec (mostly) AR parts,,,PSA is damn hard to beat for entry level rifles/parts etc.

They were selling complete BCG's yesterday for 69.00 shipped.

??
They sell them occasionally for $52 shipped.
I bought 10 last time.

If I never buy another gun, magazine, or bullet I won't run out.

I'm building my 'forever house' just after the 2024 presidential election (no corelation, that's when I'll have the money saved) and I figure that will get me a better return than a CD. Price is important because I decided to drop at least $10k into this speculation and more better pricing equates to more inventory.

I don't want to buy crap, but after Sandy hook I sold a couple $420 CMMG bargan bin AR's for $1600 (per) Just
Was ready for the ban, but not the fear. Looking to get more ready, and if it doesn't happen a 5 figure order should be cheap enough to make it worth my time selling off during no fear.

Just told to check delta team tactical also.

Last edited by Nomad, 2nd; November 14, 2019 at 20:16.
Nomad, 2nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 14, 2019, 21:22   #34
Invictus77
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Palmetto, Anderson, bear creek, tiger rock and trinity
I've built on many Anderson lowers with never a hiccup and have seen mostly good reviews on Palmetto.

Those last three you mention I have personally never even heard of. Maybe they are great, but IDK ???
Old November 14, 2019, 21:49   #35
ftierson
Registered

FALaholic #: 13827
Quote:
I've built on many Anderson lowers with never a hiccup and have seen mostly good reviews on Palmetto.

Those last three you mention I have personally never even heard of. Maybe they are great, but IDK ???
About sums up my thoughts/comments too...

Forrest
ftierson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 14, 2019, 22:11   #36
Nomad, 2nd
Registered

Quote:

I used to work for an SOT. Those were names given to me by dudes I know who work at companies that set up at SHOT.
I figure they know.

Just seeing if there are any more I'm missing.
Old November 14, 2019, 22:24   #37
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
They sell them occasionally for $52 shipped.
I bought 10 last time.

If I never buy another gun, magazine, or bullet I won't run out.

I'm building my 'forever house' just after the 2024 presidential election (no corelation, that's when I'll have the money saved) and I figure that will get me a better return than a CD. Price is important because I decided to drop at least $10k into this speculation and more better pricing equates to more inventory.

I don't want to buy crap, but after Sandy hook I sold a couple $420 CMMG bargan bin AR's for $1600 (per) Just
Was ready for the ban, but not the fear. Looking to get more ready, and if it doesn't happen a 5 figure order should be cheap enough to make it worth my time selling off during no fear.

Just told to check delta team tactical also.

Same here!

Old November 15, 2019, 00:31   #38
hueyville
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Palmetto, CDNN, Red Barn, Centerfire Systems and a host of others. Just have to dig around. I look for deals all the time and take all I can find. When Midway runs AR Stoner line on clearance not had any complaints about it considering price point.
Old November 15, 2019, 05:51   #39
swedishmauser
Registered

FALaholic #: 76539
Unbranded Ar has good prices on some items for sale to the individual also. (Tiger Rock Inc and Trinity Force appear to be set up for resellers.)

Last edited by swedishmauser; November 15, 2019 at 08:16. Reason: for clarity
swedishmauser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 15, 2019, 10:26   #40
Blackmore
> Dirt
Bronze Contributor

Trinity Force

Sorry, no.
Old November 15, 2019, 13:19   #41
Nomad, 2nd
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmore View Post
Trinity Force

Sorry, no.
Details?
Old November 15, 2019, 23:59   #42
hueyville
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Bought four DPMS made Remington AR 10 uppers today for silly cheap price. Don't like the tall picatinny rail but can live with them at price considering they are macined from billed and slick slides which I prefer for precision builds. Now I need to find at least six more DPMS pattern lowers and will be able to flesh out my AR 10 fleet fairly well. Also purchased another 900 rounds of Lake City M193 at bargain price which can either use to blaze when play with binary beta mag dumps or neckbeard for when it brings $1 to $3 per round. If sale is still up tomorrow may buy another 900 rounds as realized forgot to add two other items to today's Midway order. End of year and all vendors begin to like me as know how much money have left to spend in fiscal year.

Found a lightly used DPMS Oracle with lots of nice user upgrades from carbon fiber free float forearm, adjustable gas and Rock River two stage trigger for $500 even out the door today. Plan is to pull the Magpul stock and replace with SIG carbon fiber A2 stock and 6.5C barrel as still sports the 16" tube and have two 7.62 Oracles with 16" barrels. Will be an easy upgrade for another 6.5C AR 10. Cutting adopted son from will. Since he moved to Australia, now has dual passport and lived there almost a decade he is fully socialized. He even has no issues with the gun laws as saves lives. Pulled all my NFA Trust items from vault in his house along with all the miltary style rifles except one AR 15. May be near his U.S. house and be in bad need of a fresh rifle and more ammo.
Old November 16, 2019, 08:45   #43
Blackmore
> Dirt
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Details?
Bought some of their AR receiver extensions from one of their resellers that were way out of spec. The ditch for the tab on the inside of the lock washer to slide in was too narrow. Bad finish. Clearly Chinesium.
Old November 16, 2019, 11:16   #44
idsubgun
"Comfortably Numb"
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 3100
Quote:
Originally Posted by swedishmauser View Post
For one week in October, Primary Arms had the Anderson stripped lower receiver for $29.99 ($40 total with added S/H and tax). They also had the Anderson flattop upper receiver for $29.99 at another point. As jhend170 said, there will likely be some good deals on Black Friday.
^^^^^THIS!!

Get an email subscription to Primary Arms. They have specials all the time.
idsubgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16, 2019, 12:07   #45
yovinny
Uneducated NYC Boy
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by idsubgun View Post
^^^^^THIS!!

Get an email subscription to Primary Arms. They have specials all the time.
I get bombarded with their emails every time I buy something from them....
When it gets to like 5-6 a day, I opt out,,,,,And I still get them,,just not as much.
Honestly,,Id rather shoot myself in the little pinkie toe,,,,,lol,
Old November 26, 2019, 21:31   #46
PenderMedic
Registered

FALaholic #: 78901
Gone through tons of stripped lowers,, personally settled on Palmetto.Too the point where I don't even look at other manufactures , Never had an issue out of any of them , just as good or better than others ive used ....and I wait on the big sales. Last ones I got were I think 29.99 not too long ago..
PenderMedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 26, 2019, 23:04   #47
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

PSA selling complete BCG's for 49.00 today.

Old November 26, 2019, 23:45   #48
old_spambo
Registered

FALaholic #: 75387
Been loading and building AR's for the last five years. Got AR's
in 4 different calibers. Damn Black Rifle disease! No more.

The gun safe can hold so many.

Classic has Andersons for stripped lowers for $39.95. https://www.primaryarms.com/anderson...lower-receiver

Buy em cheap and stack em deep.

Spambo
old_spambo is offline   Reply With Quote