View Single Post
Old July 21, 2019, 14:00   #92
Goose52
Registered

FALaholic #: 4994
LATEST NEWS: The book is on the way to the printers and the publisher is now accepting pre-orders. Here are some other details:

If you were on the publisher’s notification list, you will have already received, or will receive soon, an email directly from the publisher announcing the availability of the book. (Note: If you signed up on the publisher’s notification list more than once – you will receive multiple emails from the publisher.)

Pre-Orders (orders placed between now and when the books are received by the publisher) will receive a discount (details and discount codes below).

The publisher will ship books by order date (early buyers will get their books first).

All Pre-Order books will be signed by me (via an autographed label affixed inside the book).

Here is the message from the publisher regarding the pre-order discounts:

I am glad to inform you that we have completed the new FN-49 book and that the project is currently in print production. I anticipate shipping the first books out around August 30.

We have opened up the pre-publication sale, these special offers are available for a limited time until the book becomes available. You can use these coupon codes on our website but please note that multiple book orders will ship combined once the new book is available. Go to https://www.fnbrowning.com and use the coupon codes listed below to get your discount.

$10 discount on the new FN-49 book, use code: SAFN

$20 discount on the new FN-49 book and any second book, use code: AFN2
(this promo excludes the following books: Figments of Ocracoke and Winchester Model 1895)

$30 discount on the new FN-49 book and two additional books, use code: AFN3
(this promo excludes the following books: Figments of Ocracoke and Winchester Model 1895)
Goose52 is offline   Reply With Quote