View Single Post
Old August 05, 2018, 11:42   #156
tac-40
Armed Curmudgeon

FALaholic #: 12090
Quote:
Have I told you how awesome it is that you joined us and finished this race? How does it feel?
Well, I have to give you, Stimpy and a couple of other friends a ton of thanks for motivating me to go past the "I'd like to do that" to "I am going to do that". And a few years back, you gave me and another Mike the urging to take up yoga. While I was a bit slower on the acceptance, it has made the difference in my abilities. And for that I owe you a debt of gratitude.

Oh, and I feel fine. Stiff and sore, but knowing it was well earned makes it worthwhile. While right now my limit is around 3-4K, I know I can improve that aspect over time. However, I was surprised about how bad my shooting performance sucked. My equipment had a few weaknesses that are easily corrected, but I just cannot understand why I couldn't shoot worth a damn. Oh well, I will work on that aspect and will do better the next time.

I know Bseventeen is trying to return to a "normal" life today, but anybody have an idea of where the scores will be posted?

And don't stop being this extra in my real life movie.

Schools uses to start with the "three R's". Reading, writing, and arithmetic. Now they start with the "three D's". Dipshitery, Dumbassery, and Douchebaggery-Retired Bum

If you do in fact have a problem, you have the rest of your life to solve it. How long your life lasts only depends on how well you solve it.

Last edited by tac-40; August 05, 2018 at 11:50.
tac-40 is offline   Reply With Quote