Thread: I'm flummoxed!
View Single Post
Old December 25, 2019, 18:45   #16
tac-40
Armed Curmudgeon

FALaholic #: 12090
You might want to look at the FH a little closer. I have a Savage 110 Tactical in 6.5CM. I added a Griffin Armament Minimalist muzzle brake on it. This thing weighs 1 ounce and is made from titanium. Need it so I can use my can. With that little one ounce weight on the end of the barrel, my zero changed about 2 inches high and left. Group sizes stayed the same. I wouldn't think that an ounce could change the performance of a heavy profile barrel that much. But the harmonics of the barrel were changed because of that weight change.

Just goes to show you that it doesn't take much to make great shooting rifle a lousy shooting rifle.

Schools uses to start with the "three R's". Reading, writing, and arithmetic. Now they start with the "three D's". Dipshitery, Dumbassery, and Douchebaggery-Retired Bum

If you do in fact have a problem, you have the rest of your life to solve it. How long your life lasts only depends on how well you solve it.
tac-40 is offline   Reply With Quote