View Single Post
Old November 22, 2019, 00:30   #6
tac-40
Armed Curmudgeon

FALaholic #: 12090
Quote:
Originally Posted by kotengu View Post
This is so awesome it hurts!

From my end, we have 5&10ks tentatively scheduled at Rockcastle on the weekend of March 21 and Sept 12. However, everything at Rockcastle is currently up in the air after the sale of the property. There is a plan to continue events and everything is moving forward, but I'm not booking ANYTHING until all the contracts and agreements shake out. So it will likely be January before I know much more than that.
Hope everything works out for the good. I would hate to lose a venue like that because somebody has another vision for it.

I just found out my range will be shut down over the Christmas holiday. They are going to extend it from 600 yards and add target line and berm at 700 and 800 yards. Now I can really practice my long range pistol shooting.

Schools uses to start with the "three R's". Reading, writing, and arithmetic. Now they start with the "three D's". Dipshitery, Dumbassery, and Douchebaggery-Retired Bum

If you do in fact have a problem, you have the rest of your life to solve it. How long your life lasts only depends on how well you solve it.
tac-40 is offline   Reply With Quote