Old March 14, 2019, 22:23   #20
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post
Easy Brother...

Some things, nearly all of us are on the same side G1
In the 80s I tried my damndest to get debate time with Police Chiefs just spouting pure lies on the Boob Tube
No damn luck and trust me I'm very good at what I do
basically WCCO told me, well they are law enforcement officers, you have no similar crendentials

This was during the midst of the Black Talon insanity
we had Chief coppers in the metro just all insane talking
typically these piglets claimed that the Talon round was designed to open up like claws and tear it's way clean through police body armor. This was nearly a nightly thing here one year. The rank and file were hardly impressed

Best one, an undercover buy where the news crew paid a wad of cash for a pistol in a paper bag...fade out
fade in, back in the studio. Grim looking Chief from Edina holding a partially complete .45 percussion cap and ball single shot
Piggie sez well this is the problem, the easy accessibility of firearms pointing that big hole at the camera

Guy was straight News Hog
my point:

the left is dedicated to farming more of their "gun violence",
produced in their metros under complete democrat control,
so that they can take to market, sell the worsening "problem" that they have created, blaming trad americans for it, and then demand more concessions, to get their way -- disarmament; under the false mask of "social justice".

the time is coming when there is no other choice left but to declare the bolshies and their enablerss as the domestic enemies they are, pick up their gauntlet, and then do what must be done to shut them down.

which will require, at bare minimum,
1 a rock star, or more likely a bunch of rock stars,
2 articulating the proper argument,
and since the bolshies are not going to just go away, then also
3 blood of patriots and tyrants,
and
4 the will to make it so.