View Single Post
Old September 13, 2019, 11:15   #32
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
[QUOTE=Wil-C;4784819]Yes, you missed how they did it in the PRK when they passed an outright ban after a "registration period"
I was there when it happened and saw first-hand how they did it and likely will do so nationwide should they get the power to do so.[/QUOTE]

Then you are far older than I.

The People's Republic of Korea (PRK) was a short-lived provisional government that was organized at the time of the surrender of the Empire of Japan at the end of World War II.

These people have had the power to do this before,,,not that long ago,,,and did not even try,,,,the question that needs to be asked,,,why not????

Unlike any other country on this earth,,,that I'm aware of,,,we have a Constitutional protection for the 2nd Amendment,,,a somewhat independent court system,,and more lawyers per square mile than any other piece of earth any where.

As for individuals actions,,,,,,,,,,,,,IF anything does get passed,,,,then simply don't comply with registration nor forced confiscation,,,and whatever happens after that happens.

Hell,,,,a simple solution,,,,everyone concerned over this shit,,,just take your ass to a voting booth and vote,,,since only half of us ever vote.

99% of this shit,,,,is just election year horseshit.

Like any other asshole coming to your door to steal your shit,,,deal with it.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote