View Single Post
Old September 12, 2019, 20:03   #20
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arby View Post
I'm not sure I understand your response to my post. What I'm saying is: Vote. Support pro-2A organizations. I should also add: try and convince others that these laws do nothing but disarm the wrong people.

Are you implying that I should enter into armed rebellion? Some of your other previous posts in this thread talk about war.

Hey, I'm happy that many New Jersey residents haven't turned in their now-illegal magazines. I just don't look at that as much of a victory. The law should never have been passed in the first place (Not the fault of NJ gun owners, as I imagine they are in a minority).

We've got to halt this stupidity.

In the long run it's not about the magazines, but where they are intended to be inserted. That is what is in jeopardy. The banning of those rifles are the goal of the clowns that both you and I oppose.

My guess, Paul, is that you and I are largely on the same page. I just get a bit discouraged when I hear stories about non compliance in Australia, Canada, and other places where stringent bans have been enacted.

I realize that you were not talking about these other countries and their bans, and I don't mean to imply that you were.
We are,,,and I'm always working to get folks to vote for the Constitution and BOR over everything else.

As for war,,,,oh hell no,,,been there and done that more than a few times.
The REALLY bad thing about any shooting war,,,them other folks are shooting back at you too.

I get myself misunderstood from time to time.

As these people (politicians) are screaming to disarm all law abiding people,,leaving only criminals gunned up,,,them same criminals, these same people can't deal with now,,,Makes me believe,,,if they can't handle common criminals,,which they can't,,,then how in the world are they going to handle all of us regular old citizens,,who simply refuse to comply with their pointless drivel,,,the short answer is,,,they can't.

The only way to dry up firearms in this country is house to house searches,,and that,,,,,,triggering event,,,would result in enough people saying no,,,you ain't coming into my home.

When armed people say no,,,then all hell breaks loose,,as the king tries to demonstrate their power to make all others bend down on a knee and kiss the ring.

Americans,,,to this day still,,,ain't much into kissing the Kings ring or ass.

All this gun banning talk,,,to me,,,is just election yr banter to the leftist base,,the "King" in this case,,,does not want a show down with millions of citizens,,,because the king is naked and has always been naked,,,and they know it.

So,,,,no wars here,,,no massive gun bans,,,and as states that did manage to pass stupid shit,,,the citizens are not complying,,,and the little kings ain't doing a damned thing about it,,,because they can't.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is offline   Reply With Quote