View Single Post
Old September 12, 2019, 13:25   #5
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Just read,,off whatfinger,,,no one in NJ has turned in a banned magazine,,,CT is reported about 5% compliance with their insanity,,Chicago,,,still the wild wild west with daily shoot ups,,,and their 50 yr bans on everything,,,same for all other locations with draconian gun laws already passed.

These politicians can pass all the "anti gun laws" they like,,or any other law,,but if the people say screw you,,,not a damned thing they can do about any of it.

If,,,politicians ever begin to try and truly enforce this silly shit,,,then they know they will be held accountable for what happens next,,,and they don;t wish or can afford to be held accountable for anything.

Anyone going house to house in CT,,Chicago,NJ looking for now "illegal" whatever,,nope,,,and the reason for it is simple,,,they can't afford the resulting "mess".

The king is naked,,,has always been naked,,,and once enough of the peasants learn this,,,all this silly shit will come crashing down upon the kings head.

They banned bump stocks,,,damn few turned in,,let them ban all semi auto's,,,now that would bring the house down upon their heads.

But, but, but, but we passed a LAW,,,and the people said screw you.

Oh shit!

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is offline   Reply With Quote