View Single Post
Old August 11, 2019, 19:42   #53
4x401
Giver of Noogies...
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 31978
Quote:
Originally Posted by julysol View Post
Sweet looking place! A serious question: Where exactly is that spot? I'd like to go there for an overnighter and do some longer range shooting. I'm tired of the place I go to now. Its only 100yrds and too many very unsafe and inconsiderate shooters there. I got chased out last time from some guy shooting at rocks with ricochets flying all over the place. If this is private land, PM me and lets talk. I "leave only foot prints". Ex Cub Scout, Webelo, and Boy Scout, and a bit of a tree and critter hugger too but NO hippie. I live in the Bend area. If I have the time and space in my car, I usually take some other peoples target trash with me when I leave, especially glass and plastics.

Rich
Hi Rich-

Its obvious you've read through this thread and know we don't give out the location in public for a MULTITUDE of reasons....pretty silly of you to ask actually....

If you're in Bend, why haven't you attended one of our functions?? We have always welcomed 'Files folk.

Attending a shoot would get you all the location info needed for future reference....it's an awesome spot....one we've cultivated for 10 years...and one we're not giving access to someone we haven't vetted...

"Put your thumb up, hit the bolt release, and quit phuking with God and Eugene"
4x401 is offline   Reply With Quote