The FAL Files

The FAL Files (https://www.falfiles.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Class III Files (https://www.falfiles.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=147)
-   -   WTK value of an M2 carbine trigger pack (https://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=444954)

LAFAL September 10, 2019 23:10

WTK value of an M2 carbine trigger pack

I'm looking to part with my form 4 registered M2 carbine but wife wants to keep the carbine itself cause she loves to shoot it. So I'd only be selling the registered/marked M2 trigger housing with lever, internals, selector, etc. as a complete conversion- that's how it's registered. Any idea what a fair market price would be? I can't find one on GB and the only class 3 classified site I frequented shut down. TIA.

AliYahu September 11, 2019 12:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by LAFAL (Post 4784154)
I'm looking to part with my form 4 registered M2 carbine but wife wants to keep the carbine itself cause she loves to shoot it. So I'd only be selling the registered/marked M2 trigger housing with lever, internals, selector, etc. as a complete conversion- that's how it's registered. Any idea what a fair market price would be? I can't find one on GB and the only class 3 classified site I frequented shut down. TIA.

You seek the snugbus.
Which part is the registered part, the housing itself? I recall that is the most desirable way.

Eli

LAFAL September 11, 2019 20:41

The registered part is the trigger housing and contents (m2 trigger, disconnector, plunger, spring, etc, etc). M2 slide, trip lever, 9 spring and selector and extra parts are probably considered "intent" if they aren't included with the registered housing? I've got extra parts (9 spring, plunger and spring) just because they're NOS and parts do wear out. I had to replace the slide and trip lever because they were worn and cycling was inconsistent until replaced.
and what is a sugbus?

AliYahu September 12, 2019 06:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by LAFAL (Post 4784428)
The registered part is the trigger housing and contents (m2 trigger, disconnector, plunger, spring, etc, etc). M2 slide, trip lever, 9 spring and selector and extra parts are probably considered "intent" if they aren't included with the registered housing? I've got extra parts (9 spring, plunger and spring) just because they're NOS and parts do wear out. I had to replace the slide and trip lever because they were worn and cycling was inconsistent until replaced.
and what is a sugbus?

I typoed it, it's snugbus - subguns spelled backwards. I was assuming you're looking for the subguns forums, there were some changes that didn't go over well in the community.

Eli

DesertFALrat September 12, 2019 21:13

If it a USGI housing I would guess 8k to 10k.

aardq September 26, 2019 00:08

Midwest tactical has a pak for $11K. They also have a Plainfield M2 for 7K.

Dan

Sampson1986 September 28, 2019 11:09

Start a little high and work your way down. I wouldn't take anything less than $9k for mine. The registered housings are the best.

Lee Carpentieri September 29, 2019 05:12

M2 Carbines

Their was also registered OP Rods. I have one that was registered during the 1968 amnesty.