The FAL Files

The FAL Files (https://www.falfiles.com/forums/index.php)
-   Kansas (https://www.falfiles.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Crickets (https://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=433192)

D. Lehrman October 21, 2018 13:38

Crickets
 
Chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp.

Abominog October 21, 2018 16:31

Then they are males.

J. Armstrong October 21, 2018 16:47

:rofl::beer:

Harland October 30, 2018 01:01

There are a few of us left around here

TenTea October 30, 2018 06:15

http://a1.phobos.apple.com/us/r1000/...i.uentlxxr.jpg

http://media.buzzle.com/media/images...act-femail.jpg

https://www.homeremedyhacks.com/wp-c...r-Crickets.jpg

Abominog October 30, 2018 06:27

TenTea, both of your pictured crickets are female and won't chirp.

TenTea October 30, 2018 07:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abominog (Post 4651582)
TenTea, both of your pictured crickets are female and won't chirp.

I don't know any better, they are all background music and bait to me.

eta: so I guess her insect lesbian relationship killed her somehow... ;)

Abominog October 30, 2018 10:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by TenTea (Post 4651592)
I don't know any better, they are all background music and bait to me.

eta: so I guess her insect lesbian relationship killed her somehow... ;)

And the top one you pictured is an immature katydid, not a cricket.


Youze guyz better stick to talking about gunz!

TenTea October 30, 2018 11:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abominog (Post 4651651)
And the top one you pictured is an immature katydid, not a cricket.


Youze guyz better stick to talking about gunz!

So, insect interspecies lesbian relationship, then. :shades:

Yeah, I had never seen a cricket like that one...apparently there is a reason!

Katydid...
https://c1.staticflickr.com/7/6018/5...41f8dde6_z.jpg

...or Katydidn't?
I cannot say for sure.
https://irisbenjamina.weebly.com/upl...didnt_orig.png


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:45.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
©1998-2019 The FAL Files