The FAL Files

The FAL Files (https://www.falfiles.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics (https://www.falfiles.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   Susan Collins Herding The Rhinos (https://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=444100)

OLDMANPBK August 14, 2019 18:14

Susan Collins Herding The Rhinos
 
Dingbat.
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...p-guns-1463596

Charles_The_Hammer August 14, 2019 18:22

https://i.imgur.com/15DcPYz.jpg

G1user August 14, 2019 19:05

something to piss of the shitbirds--

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TEK7OjJTUNw" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

G1user August 14, 2019 20:11

numbers do not lie.


<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eK0NYCGru-I" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>


unlike the shitbirds, who do lie.

D P Six August 15, 2019 10:40

There is nothing to worry about... the republicans will save us ... well certainly that piece of paper with the fancy writing on it will save us ... well in the end our fellow citizens in the military/police will never come to confiscate our guns. We can sleep well tonight .... maybe! :uhoh:

G1user August 15, 2019 16:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by D P Six (Post 4773741)
There is nothing to worry about... the republicans will save us ... well certainly that piece of paper with the fancy writing on it will save us ... well in the end our fellow citizens in the military/police will never come to confiscate our guns. We can sleep well tonight .... maybe! :uhoh:


honkhonk!


http://cbldf.org/wp-content/uploads/...py-239x300.jpg

Jarhead504 August 16, 2019 09:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charles_The_Hammer (Post 4773510)

I wouldn't have sex with that bitch with G1user's penis!

Jarhead

V guy August 16, 2019 09:37

I give her a pass, she voted for Kavanaugh.

Elections are like lava-------politicians back away. We will get NICS for all; unenforceable.

Chicago says so.

Charles_The_Hammer August 16, 2019 09:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by G1user (Post 4773531)
something to piss of the shitbirds--

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TEK7OjJTUNw" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I must be a "shitbird" since this 7 foot tall Fudd who told us to "trust the NRA" in regards to the bump stock ban triggers the sh!t out of me. Him and his retarded bald son who is probably the worst stand up "comedian" I have ever seen.

Charles_The_Hammer August 16, 2019 09:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarhead504 (Post 4774021)
I wouldn't have sex with that bitch with G1user's penis!

Jarhead

Given the fact he's still hung up on a honkhonk meme well past its prime, he's probably well into his 60's so next time include the caveat "with Viagra" when using this phrase.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:11.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
©1998-2019 The FAL Files