PDA

View Full Version : S.O.S.-ADVICE ON LOCAL CORP.

r.v. sales
October 30, 2002, 00:26
Guys,

i bought stock in a local private company about two years and in that time period they have failed to call any shareholders meetings. i have personally expressed to management/officers of my desire for such meetings to no avail, all i get from them is excuses.

prior to my buying-in management/officers made claims that can no longer be supported by an practical data. to check it out for yourselves, go to there website at www.superdriveinc.com then tell what you think about my dilemna.

recently they have been courting a large investor who for practical matters is clueless of the on going shannigans. without queering the deal can i use any tactics to acquire leverage to force a buy-out of my personal shares?

JEFF

HD99FXR3
October 30, 2002, 12:12
try using the S.E.C. as leverage, as i believe that they must hold a meeting or publish a report or both annually. by the way used to skate at the piqua 36 every friday night.

r.v. sales
October 30, 2002, 18:53
HD99FXR3,

THANKS, BUT THE WWW.SEC.GOV THING I ALREADY KNEW.

I LIVE BUT ALITTLE OVER A MILE FROM THE 36 SKATECLUB, IT STILL DOES WELL!

THANKS, JEFF

Dean P
October 30, 2002, 19:14
The SEC can not help until after the fact. I really think they are toothless. Your best bet is a lawyer who is steeped in Business Law. I wish you luck. I have had bad luck trying to report an employee stealing from a company,(Granite Construction Company) outright fraud! The reason I was trying to report him was I had a quarter of a million in company stock at the time. This employee is scott free & still stealing! He has a dummy company set up, to funnel the company vehicles to, he obtains them at the lowest possible bid, no one else is allowed to bid on them. Unless the company is willing to help, by cleaning house, you can't accomplish anything!

HD99FXR3
October 31, 2002, 00:23
that was many moons ago:sad:

Dean P
October 31, 2002, 06:43
Fraud & dirty tricks is still alive & well in this companys management. Most of the SEC public relations change was a feel good deal after Sept.11: & Inron. I had this co. (Granite) stop payment on a 2 week severance check, the same day they gave it. Then withhold my retirement funds for a year. Do it to them before they do it to you, preferable before. :)Edit to say; most companys laugh at the fines $5 or 10,000 fine then business as usual. All this in a public traded company. In a privately owned company, you are screwed.