PDA

View Full Version : TED NUGENT FOR PREZ??

762minigun
August 22, 2002, 21:44
WOULDN'T IT BE NICE?

FAL_FREAK
August 22, 2002, 22:43
Maybe then CA would secede from the nation. :D Then they can become the "utopian" gun-free society they seem to want to be.

fal fiend
August 23, 2002, 08:45
loud guitars & guns for everone,,lol:bow:

TraFALgar
August 23, 2002, 08:51
And our foreign policy toward foreign terrorists and Saddam Hussein would be:

The Motor City Madman will rock your world !

:devil: :skull: :cool:

DC
August 23, 2002, 09:52
let's start with president of the NRA first.

Snakeshot
August 23, 2002, 09:57
I can see it now... every Easter a rabbit hunt on the White House lawn.

fal fiend
August 23, 2002, 10:10
he should be nra prez already

SOF
August 23, 2002, 12:08
WANG DANG SWEET FAL BANG!

HelluvaEngineer
August 23, 2002, 12:16
I've been saying for quite some time that the Libertarian party should find a celebrity to go for nomination for their presidential candidate. With sufficient "star power", the self-censoring media would have a hard time keeping the Libertarian choice invisible to voters. Ted is very "in your face" and articulate. He might be a good choice.

sledgehammer
August 23, 2002, 13:49
Just think how much White House repair costs would go up after the plaster started to come loose because the old Marshall was constantly cranked up to 10! :bow:

fireback
August 23, 2002, 20:26
I'd vote for Ted! Imagine how cool his stretched, armored zebra-striped Bronco would be as a presidential limo.... :)

W.E.G.
August 23, 2002, 20:44
I'd love to see Ted standing on the table at an exectutive meeting to discuss how to handle the middle east...

"IF THERE IS ANYBODY HERE WHO EVEN WANTS TO GET A LITTLE BIT MELLOW, YOU CAN TURN AROUND AND GET THE F*** OUT OF HERE, ALRIGHT!!! WHOOOO!!!

riffraff
August 23, 2002, 23:02
Originally posted by HelluvaEngineer
I've been saying for quite some time that the Libertarian party should find a celebrity to go for nomination for their presidential candidate. With sufficient "star power", the self-censoring media would have a hard time keeping the Libertarian choice invisible to voters. Ted is very "in your face" and articulate. He might be a good choice.

Right f**kin' on. No one seem to know who John Stossel is (not that he's running or anything).

http://www.lp.org

Shadow_Walker
August 26, 2002, 00:33
Oh yes! I can see it happening! Nugent for President and 'Skunky' from the Doobie Brothers as V-Prez!

About four bars of 'Ruffles and Flourishes' and a direct break into 'Cat Scratch Fever' !!! I Love it!!!

We Couldn't get that lucky! But it is nice to think about.... CCW's for everybody without a criminal background and just like a small town in Georgia the crime rate would drop over-night... they'd be afraid to try to rob anyone, everyone would be armed!

Seriously, gentlemen, we're taking in the collective shorts on our rights but all most are willing to do is talk the talk. Be a little more like Nuge and walk the walk!

-=[ Shadow Walker ]=-

Vanden Berg
August 26, 2002, 12:17
I had the privilege of sitting at Mr.Nugent's table at the Outstanding American Handgunner of the Year awards banquet, back in '93. I've been a fan of "Terrible Ted" since I was a kid, but had no idea how intelligent and sophisticated he really is. My gut feeling is that he is a man of character and integrity.

He was the keynote speaker for that event and I use one of his lines to this day: "Remember, your ChickenMacNuggets, your tunafish sandwich, your Gucci handbag, and the leather interior in your BMW all had a gut pile."

I'm not sure about how his political powers of persuation are, but I'm absolutely certain that he'd "tear somebody a new ass" (most likely a lot of somebodies).

Count me in. :bow:

falup
August 26, 2002, 13:02
unfortuneatly-the demok's&repuK's have actually got
the image packaged that most of the people that DO VOTE
will go for.Elections HAVE to start w/ the primaries.otherwise
the good ones are not going to make it to the main event.
We need to vote every time we have the opportunity.

agent1
August 26, 2002, 20:05
This topic makes the short hairs on the back of my neck stand up.
Ted for president? Well that would make my life. The day of truth and consiquence would surely had in our government. I would do back flips and throw partys and by lots of guns (and bows). The other branches of gov. would be shitting in there pants as our new commander in chief lead our country back to the principles she was founded on. How about W. LaPerre(sp?) as our V Pres.

Ted would open season on Al Quada pukes and kick ass on Iraq. set an example of the stupid b@st@rds and get it over with as fast as posible.

Teddly get my vote.:bow: :fal:

newfalguy101
August 26, 2002, 21:33
Mr Vanden Berg;

I believe you are right on about Mr Nugent being a man of character and integrity, and therein lies the problem with him running for president.

I dont believe he would want the media dragging his family through the mud and just generally making thier lives one media event after another.

I have a great deal of respect for Mr. Nugent and believe that if he were to run, he would make alot of people verrry nervous. He would get my vote, thats for sure!