I'll be sure to miss it......

And so it goes,

The Retired Heathen

Shoebox1.1
April 20, 2019, 20:01
My favorite. We need more good-clean- wholesome

Wil-C
April 20, 2019, 23:39
the real meaning of this holiday is something which in times of doubt, gives me the comfort of hope.

easttex
April 21, 2019, 00:23
the real meaning of this holiday is something which in times of doubt, gives me the comfort of hope.

+1

Bawana jim
April 21, 2019, 00:41

No doubt the sacrifice of the lamb of God has lost its meaning to media. Media used to fill the airways for believers.

Wil-C
April 22, 2019, 00:08
No doubt the sacrifice of the lamb of God has lost its meaning to media. Media used to fill the airways for believers.

I don't agree it has lost it's meaning to them. Who they are and what they believe in is evil, on this day evil was defeated, permanently.
They know exactly what this day really means, and it is why they hate it as well as anything else having to do with faith.
Evil such as we are seeing arise in the country may have it's moment, it is fighting a losing battle, we are seeing the beginnings of that.

It is why this day gives me hope. Like the majority of people on this forum, I share the same worries and concerns in regards to what is going on in the country and what it may hold for the future. The outright evil of the left and what they intend to do.
However it gives me comfort to know they are already defeated and ultimately fighting a losing battle.
The power that was demonstrated on this day is the power I still tend to believe is involved with things currently, hence the slow change in the culture war I see going on.

V guy
April 22, 2019, 13:07
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_actors_who_have_played_Jesus

List of the actors, who have portrayed Jesus in all those flicks. :facepalm:

jhend170
April 22, 2019, 13:12
When I read the header I fully expected this to be about the bombing of Christians in Sri Lanka, and the fact that Barack and Killary couldn't use the word "Christians" to describe folks killed on Easter, instead calling them "Easter celebrators." They were sure as $#!+ calling the dead "Muslims" in New Zealand though; let's see, who can we offend without worries of them blowing our azzez up.... RIIIGGHHTTT. Gotta love it.