PDA

View Full Version : Lebro James

oleblu72
August 21, 2017, 16:52
I guess Lebro isn't to happy with the Donald He didn't have all his t's crossed and his I's dotted when he spoke about Charleston plus I guess he's gonna dump the Cav's again. And I gotta say I'm not a bit surprised I didn't believe all that BS when he came back it was all about money. I think he needs to pass the King crown to Curry anyway Curry had him for lunch in the play offs.

Mark

http://offthewire.com/lebron-james-attacks-trump-with-comments-that-will-make-your-stomach-turn/

TenTea
August 21, 2017, 17:00
Lebro's happiness concerns us not!

meltblown
August 21, 2017, 17:18
I'm still wondering who has an uglier mug. Just looking at him makes me think about a freak show.

Retired Bum
August 21, 2017, 18:27
Why does anyone give a rat's ass about what some grossly overpaid athlete says or thinks about ANYTHING?

And so it goes.

The Retired On

Trypcil
August 21, 2017, 18:30
Lebro - nah, Labro'! .............. Meow!

Right Side Up
August 21, 2017, 18:51
Lebron James can pound sand. I tire of all these athletes that think their opinion matters. Do your job and shut your face.

SWOHFAL
August 21, 2017, 19:43
Another whiny black multimillionaire athlete who with nothing beyond a high school diploma telling me what he thinks as if I should care. :rolleyes:

Mebsuta
August 21, 2017, 22:15
The NBA sux so who cares. Basketball might be okay if the game was 20 minutes with no free throws, and both teams could lose.

Thorack
August 22, 2017, 04:35
Yep,

Baseball, is the only pro sport I pay money to see, and thats only when I can get cheap tickets. I dont even watch pro sports on tbe idiot box. Why do I care what an athlete has to say unless its about a sport.

Thorack