PDA

View Full Version : smash and grab

Bawana jim
June 28, 2017, 18:10
Kali voters voted to make smash and grabs a misdemeanor. Turns out San Francisco has 70 smash and grabs happening every DAY. No telling how many the entire state has. Fox business was showing crews destroying the face of the stores and 10 guys running in to steal all they can. Can't imagine businesses staying in kali.:eek:

Retired Bum
June 28, 2017, 18:18
It will only be a matter of time before Kalifornistan becomes just like Great Britain. It will be illegal for a property owner to protect his property or defend himself and his loved ones from criminal attack.

Well organized vigilantes could put an end to this kind of hooliganism just like they did during the gold rush days 160 years ago. But I doubt that there is anyone is the big urban areas who would have the guts to do such a thing these days.

And so it goes.

The Retired One

LYCAN
June 28, 2017, 18:19
Wow.

Fleabus
June 28, 2017, 19:25
sounds like typical politicians who've lived off others
money and spend others money that never saved for years to open their own business and what see it destroyed by a mob in 5 minutes..and be treated like a speeding ticket?
some folks might get a little upset with that

2barearms
June 29, 2017, 11:23
They did this at a jewelry store in Houston and got about a million dollars worth of jewelry.

rkad
June 29, 2017, 11:41
If it is a million dollars retail, probably only 100K wholesale, or maybe I'm still a little bitter at how much engagement rings cost.
I doubt vigilante justice will catch on. There are just too many cameras and too high of a risk of getting ID'd, and a non-sympahtic media and public.

jimmbob
June 29, 2017, 13:43
Well organized vigilantes could put an end to this kind of hooliganism just like they did during the gold rush days 160 years ago. But I doubt that there is anyone is the big urban areas who would have the guts to do such a thing these days

The Koreans did a pretty good job defending their places during the riots a few years back:bow:

We need more like them during these times

oleblu72
June 29, 2017, 14:22
What the hell are they smoking out there? I can't believe the people keep putting up with this crap. I mean I know their a different animal out there but even animals can get pissed.

Mark

jhend170
June 29, 2017, 15:25
They did this at a jewelry store in Houston and got about a million dollars worth of jewelry.

Never mind the gun store they hit and took nearly 100 guns. Think they tracked about all of them down but still, it happened.

Looks like I'll have to plan to "hit" a few places if I ever go back to the PRK to visit family foolish enough to live there. The punishment fits the crime, right?

LYCAN
June 29, 2017, 16:25
anyone got a link?

bouncer50
June 29, 2017, 17:19
Kali voters voted to make smash and grabs a misdemeanor. Turns out San Francisco has 70 smash and grabs happening every DAY. No telling how many the entire state has. Fox business was showing crews destroying the face of the stores and 10 guys running in to steal all they can. Can't imagine businesses staying in kali.:eek: 70 a day. I am willing to bet business pay higher insurance rates. It can risk a business to go out of business because they can not pay the higher insurance rate. Also the risk going without insurance. Or they charge higher prices for the goods they sell to make up the higher rates. So the crime is worth the risk they take for a slap on their hand.:facepalm: Its the honest people that suffer trying to make a honest living. People should or will take force against people who break into a store or home should pay with their life.:skull:

Jarhead504
July 02, 2017, 17:45
Kim Young Un from Best Korea said he was going to nuke San Francisco. I double-dog dare him! Kimmy, if you can read this, YOU DON'T HAVE THE BALLS, you little squirmy punk!

Jarhead