PDA

View Full Version : Erik Prince on Military Contractors at Oxford

55bird
June 26, 2017, 19:58
This is a dang good seminar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VV_skhRZ0Mw&t=321s

Slaughter
June 27, 2017, 09:13
A VERY good quick look. I'll have to sit down tonight when I have time and PAY ATTENTION to this look at contractor/privateer history.

Excellent topic!

2barearms
June 27, 2017, 10:36
Good history lesson you aren't likely to get in a public school.

martin35
June 27, 2017, 10:54
I've not heard that Iran would finance imigration to Europe for the signing over of young sons for military service to the Islamic cause,,, a world Caliphate.

Listening to a Blackwater Mercenary expound on the rational virtues of Mercenary versus a all volunteer military has to be taken with some skepticism,,, in my opinion there is no economically efficient mercenary solution to world problems,,, if there were why has Israel not signed up ?

Staying alive is job One for all Jews,,, not so much if at all for the average American.

Americans pay less than 1% of all Americans to join up, serve, train and fight our battles,,, that 1% is totally dependent on politicians to set the rules of engagement required to win wars.

This country only needs to unite as one people with one cause, politics aside to win any war in my opinion

The use of mercenary forces would in some part afford credible deniability to some small extent,,, that's always helpful in politics and loaded dice games.

Prince makes sense if you are a accountant with budgetary concerns,,, I'm not well enough informed or convinced in all the aspects of his sales spiel,,, I remain confused to a large extent,,, situation normal all f**ked up.

55bird
June 27, 2017, 11:30
I thank you for your replies for it helps me to fully understand the big picture which is If the American People would unite on one cause. Thats a powerful statement in it's effect. The history lesson is most enjoyable.

2barearms
June 27, 2017, 12:05
I thank you for your replies for it helps me to fully understand the big picture which is If the American People would unite on one cause. Thats a powerful statement in it's effect. The history lesson is most enjoyable.

Bird

We are hopelessly divided and not even a bloody
protracted civil war would fix that. You listen to
these rabid bastards running our government and they
sound like they are running some third world
shit hole not the greatest country in the world.