PDA

View Full Version : Brazilian Security Guard Shoot Out

Bubacus
June 12, 2017, 06:12
Looks like an unhappy patron of a gambling hall comes back to file a complaint with a pistol. The security gaurd takes one in his vest and keeps going. What is so different about this video is how the body is handled and the crowd cheers when the bad guy is thrown in a truck like a deer that was road kill.....far cry from what would happen in the US, the ACLU would go nuts. The end of the video actually has an audio track:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=8ffa52f3e8ca" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thorack
June 12, 2017, 06:34
Yep,

Taking out the garbage. I think lawyers probably arent given the clout or paid the same in Brazil as they are here in the US.

Thorack

Slaughter
June 12, 2017, 06:46
What?!

He wasn't offered a safe space, soothing music and compassion? What is WRONG with this world!?

{KIDDING)

Pressure wash the pickup bed, done.

Bawana jim
June 12, 2017, 10:02
Looked like there was more than one bad guy, gunsmoke at the door ....

Riversidesports
June 12, 2017, 10:55
Yep,

Taking out the garbage. I think lawyers probably arent given the clout or paid the same in Brazil as they are here in the US.

Thorack

Mostly a purely different mindset Thorack...

I recall the first time I went to old Mexico as a kid, late 60s
It was rank common to see security in front of Banks armed with SMgs
Went to Argentina in the 80s, same deal.

It wasn't just in Latin America...
went to Germany to hang with a HS Classmate that was USAF
Buddy of his had brought over a mid 70s Trans Am, we end up getting pulled over by Politzi...driver, well all of us were rather blasted drunk.

Pretty wild, Highway cop in a Porshe "interceptor" with a damn Uzi mounted in the vehicle rack. Driver started flapping his mouth, Officer whipped out a spring kosh and whopped him up something bad before calling in a wagon.
This was like maybe 84 ?

SE Asia same deal...you don't debate or otherwise mess with authorities
Even the Japanese don't give no shits even if you are American

GOVT1911
June 12, 2017, 12:52
Mostly a purely different mindset Thorack...

.....Driver started flapping his mouth, Officer whipped out a spring kosh and whopped him up something bad before calling in a wagon.
This was like maybe 84

When I was in Germany the Politzai carried the same rubber covered spring "billy clubs", we called them "Repeater Beaters" because one smack automatically turned into like 4. LOL

On a side note, we finally figured out how to avoid getting the Beat Down by them during/after a bar fight. (When they showed up at a fight, they generally all piled out of a van and just started smashing anyone within range with their repeater beaters)

If a big fight started, as soon as someone yelled "POLITZAI!!!" You IMMEDIATLY stop what you're doing an slowly walk away looking uninterested. Generally speaking, they would fly up in a van, about 6 pile out of it and start swinging at ANYONE that looked like they MIGHT have had anything to do with the fight. No questions, no trying to find out what had happened, they'd just show up, beat the snot out of everyone, throw them in the van and take them to the station. LOL

SPEEDGUNNER
June 12, 2017, 16:41
Looked like there was more than one bad guy, gunsmoke at the door ....

Agreed, guard appears to continue taking fire after he goes down against the wall, glass door shatters behind him and he retreats into the building...hard to tell from camera angle.

Riversidesports
June 12, 2017, 17:00
When I was in Germany the Politzai carried the same rubber covered spring "billy clubs", we called them "Repeater Beaters" because one smack automatically turned into like 4. LOL

On a side note, we finally figured out how to avoid getting the Beat Down by them during/after a bar fight. (When they showed up at a fight, they generally all piled out of a van and just started smashing anyone within range with their repeater beaters)

If a big fight started, as soon as someone yelled "POLITZAI!!!" You IMMEDIATLY stop what you're doing an slowly walk away looking uninterested. Generally speaking, they would fly up in a van, about 6 pile out of it and start swinging at ANYONE that looked like they MIGHT have had anything to do with the fight. No questions, no trying to find out what had happened, they'd just show up, beat the snot out of everyone, throw them in the van and take them to the station. LOL

Yeah that was the MO then. I lowered my head and just answered their questions
no winning that fight...