eternal24k
April 03, 2017, 10:45
http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/03/europe/isis-behind-the-mask/index.html

Seriously, **** this guy:mad:

Impala_Guy
April 03, 2017, 11:12
http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/03/europe/isis-behind-the-mask/index.html

Seriously, **** this guy:mad:

He's little different from 2/3 rds of the lefties in my extended family. I've had to threaten a couple of them because of some of the abusive Facebook posts they were making on my moms page. An authoritarian of one stripe is just the same as the next. Thats why the left is so sympathetic to Islam.

Bubacus
April 03, 2017, 18:12
I watched that special last Friday. The quote of the night was "If they want to keep me here, they will have to pay me." This was as he was walking down the street to the Belgian version of a welfare office to get a check. He was quite proud of his BB gun skills as well as he shot into a puddle 3 feet from his window with an AK shaped single shot BB gun.

Roadmarker
April 03, 2017, 20:29
"The Caliphate...It's a promise from Allah" LOL, I promise to coat your dead body in bacon grease and shove your severed penis down your throat. What do you think of that Mr. Islamic fighter?

Slow
April 03, 2017, 21:46
that is one stupid, arrogant little twat that needs to have a very violent and painful accident find him.................

Right Side Up
April 03, 2017, 23:16
I could only watch about 30 seconds of it. Pitiful misguided kid.

Czechsix
April 04, 2017, 01:11
"The Caliphate...It's a promise from Allah" LOL, I promise to coat your dead body in bacon grease and shove your severed penis down your throat. What do you think of that Mr. Islamic fighter?

Take the testicles off too - make them not-a-man. Not a man, no paradise for you, muj. Enjoy your time in limbo.

That little bastard will be involved in killing someone, must a matter of time.

RomanLeaderII
April 04, 2017, 04:50
What a P.O.S.. That guy should be put on a plane wearing a parachute and dropped over ISIS held territory. Shortly there after a C-130 with a 25,000 pound Daisy Cutter Bomb should be dropped off the Cargo Ramp and detonated with the bombs Air Burst at 500 feet AGL.

Clearly a great time to make ISIS Stew complete with Sand as a confectionary.:biggrin:

jhend170
April 04, 2017, 08:55
What a P.O.S.. That guy should be put on a plane wearing a parachute and dropped over ISIS held territory. Shortly there after a C-130 with a 25,000 pound Daisy Cutter Bomb should be dropped off the Cargo Ramp and detonated with the bombs Air Burst at 500 feet AGL.

Clearly a great time to make ISIS Stew complete with Sand as a confectionary.:biggrin:

I think I've come up with a better idea... using goats to lure isis fighters to a cage, loading that cage onto said C-130, attaching a parachute, then freeing it over North Korea. the entertainment value would be well worth the cost. Oh what would the Chubby Budda do then?

FAL freek
April 04, 2017, 22:34
So Communist News Network is interviewing someone who has been clinically diagnosed with a mental disorder and trying to validate the Muslim faith? Guess the irony escapes them.

SPEEDGUNNER
April 05, 2017, 18:55
We must not be complacent and think for a minute that they don't already walk here among us, on American soil.