PDA

View Full Version : Violence at a pro Trump rally

oleblu72
March 25, 2017, 20:02
This is what they need to start doing when these A Wipes show up at a Trump rally wearing a ski mask.

Mark

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/violence-erupts-at-pro-trump-rally-in-california/ar-BByM5PN?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

warmshadow
March 25, 2017, 20:37
This getting really tiring, if i was Trump i'd resign and watch them destroy the country.

STG_58_guy
March 25, 2017, 20:41
Excellent.

Bubacus
March 26, 2017, 09:18
The anti-trump element reminds me of the rioters that showed up at Berkley free for all. Perhaps a few more rent a thugs from the Soros crew.

oleblu72
March 26, 2017, 11:08
They need to start bustin heads of the idiots that wear these ski masks maybe it might slow them down a bit.

Mark

ratas calientes
March 26, 2017, 22:25
If one has to hide behind a mask they have a problem.

martin35
March 27, 2017, 10:59
If one has to hide behind a mask they have a problem.Without Tonto the Lone Ranger would never have made it out of the comic strips into the movies and our hearts,,, now he owes a debt of gratitude,,, the current recreation ain't workin' and that's a bummer in some ways associated with civil rights as interpreted by Looney Tunes.

Col. Bat Guano
March 27, 2017, 11:20
They need to start bustin heads of the idiots that wear these ski masks maybe it might slow them down a bit.

Mark

They just need to make sure that they crack 'em in the noggin hard enough to give them a permanent speech impediment.

jhend170
March 27, 2017, 11:23
They normalized violence, so let it be used against them. As much as I am pro taking the high road, it's not below me to throat punch someone that pulls this $#!+. Pepper spray me or mine and you might get copper and lead in return. Think here in TX being attacked by a masked group pretty much covers "fearing for my or other's life or well being."

Illurian00
March 27, 2017, 11:36
It's heating up,,,,;

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/lemons-gun-totin-left-wingers-demonstrate-trump-rally-bloodshed-on-the-horizon-9192965

aussiedave
March 27, 2017, 15:09
in the state of Virginia it is a crime to go into public wearing a mask, the only exception is Halloween. bring some flex ties and detain them for the cops.

Tak
March 27, 2017, 15:50
It's heating up,,,,;

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/lemons-gun-totin-left-wingers-demonstrate-trump-rally-bloodshed-on-the-horizon-9192965

Notice they wear Brown Shirts.

You can all chastise me but this is why it shouldn't be legal to carry long guns around public in the ready position unless you're out hunting in the field.

Those rifles should be slung on the back if they feel the need to carry them during a demonstration. And anyone masked should be arrested immediately. Anyone un-slinging their rifle should be viewed as an aggressive act unless it's in self defense and should be arrested as well.

This crap is out of hand. They left is going to get a paid agent provocateur in one of those groups (on either side) and start a bloodbath (when you have 60 people with semi-auto rifles freaking out all at once), which will result in a massive gun ban response from Congress and State governments.

Riversidesports
March 27, 2017, 16:28

You can all chastise me but this is why it shouldn't be legal to carry long guns around public in the ready position unless you're out hunting in the field.

Those rifles should be slung on the back if they feel the need to carry them during a demonstration. And anyone masked should be arrested immediately. Anyone un-slinging their rifle should be viewed as an aggressive act unless it's in self defense and should be arrested as well.

This crap is out of hand. They left is going to get a paid agent provocateur in one of those groups (on either side) and start a bloodbath (when you have 60 people with semi-auto rifles freaking out all at once), which will result in a massive gun ban response from Congress and State governments.

one problem
For arrests to occur you need law
Now I'm down with laws on "masks" in warm zones but a third of the Nation is DAMN Cold a third or more of the year
People do wear them in sub freezing temps

Brett
March 27, 2017, 22:32
The people are wearing masks so that their mothers won't recognize them on T.V. news.

easttex
March 27, 2017, 23:50

Noticed their endgame, did you?

warmshadow
March 28, 2017, 01:44
i wish they can just cut the violence, they can obviously not good at it.

Opie
March 28, 2017, 13:39

Hmmm....wonder why they aren't yet considered a terrorist organisation...looks like they are out to intimidate and/or terrorize normal people to me.