PDA

View Full Version : OK what about a MARDI GRAS Joke De JOUR!

LaConservationist
February 21, 2012, 07:47
OK nothing to do with Mardi Gras but since I am off work for Mardi Gras and weather SUX again so far today..... I figured this was funny enough to pass along!!

A young boy goes up to his father and asks him, 'Dad, what is the difference between "potentially" & "realistically"?
He thought for a moment, then answered, 'Go ask your mother if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars.

Then ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars, and then ask your brother if he'd sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars. Come back and tell me what you learn from that.'

So the boy went to his mother and asked, 'Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?'

The mother replied, 'Of course I would! We could really use that money to fix up the house and send you kids to a great University!'

The boy then went to his sister and asked, 'Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?'

The girl replied, 'Oh my Gawd! I LOVE Brad Pitt I would sleep with him in a heartbeat, are you nuts?'

The boy then went to his brother and asked, 'Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?'

'Of course,' the brother replied. 'Do you know what a million bucks would buy?'
The boy pondered the answers for a few days and then went back to his dad.
His father asked him, 'Did you find out the difference between 'potentially' and 'realistically'?'

The boy replied, 'Yes, 'Potentially', you and I are sitting on three million dollars ...
But 'realistically', we're living with two hookers and a queer.

Ironhandjohn
February 21, 2012, 16:23
Ba-da-bump...

That's actually very funny!

4x401
February 21, 2012, 19:53
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Arby
February 21, 2012, 21:52
Thibodeaux and his wife Marie and his friend Boudreaux all went to the Mardi Gras parade. They ran into their friend Fontenot at the parade, and he invited them to his big rambling house for a Mardi Gras party after the parade. They went to the party and continued to drink more and more. Boudreaux always had an envie for Marie, and Marie was prone to follow any suggestion if she had way too much to drink, which she did on this day. Thib was as dumb as a rock and trusted his friend Boudreaux explicitly and without reservation.

After the party had been going on for awhile, Thibodeaux noticed that Marie was nowhere to be found. He started calling out her name, and Fontenot offered to help him look for her. They looked through all of the downstairs rooms and then went upstairs and started looking through the bedrooms. Finally, they opened a door and there was Marie lying on her back in a bed with her legs sticking straight up in the air. Boudreaux was positioned appropriately on top of her and was pumping away. Thibodeaux took one look at his friend and his wife and said: "Mais, look at dat! Boudreaux is so drunk, he thinks that he is me!!"

LaConservationist
February 21, 2012, 22:36
Thibodeaux and his wife Marie and his friend Boudreaux all went to the Mardi Gras parade. They ran into their friend Fontenot at the parade, and he invited them to his big rambling house for a Mardi Gras party after the parade. They went to the party and continued to drink more and more. Boudreaux always had an envie for Marie, and Marie was prone to follow any suggestion if she had way too much to drink, which she did on this day. Thib was as dumb as a rock and trusted his friend Boudreaux explicitly and without reservation.

After the party had been going on for awhile, Thibodeaux noticed that Marie was nowhere to be found. He started calling out her name, and Fontenot offered to help him look for her. They looked through all of the downstairs rooms and then went upstairs and started looking through the bedrooms. Finally, they opened a door and there was Marie lying on her back in a bed with her legs sticking straight up in the air. Boudreaux was positioned appropriately on top of her and was pumping away. Thibodeaux took one look at his friend and his wife and said: "Mais, look at dat! Boudreaux is so drunk, he thinks that he is me!!"

NOW thats a MADIS GRAS fact right there! MANY children born in OCT and just no telling who the real baby daddy is!!..........Don't laff you guys from up north, if you and yours are here now or have been in the past.......ONE of you were drunk enough..........