BUFF
January 01, 2011, 05:03
Does Ted ever check in?

Happy New Year, by the way.

Survey Punk
January 01, 2011, 06:43
Originally posted by BUFF
Does Ted ever check in?

I wonder, myself, sometimes. There are others also.

JB

martin35
January 01, 2011, 15:25
EMDII's absence dropped the IQ aggregate about 12 points for these forums. I'll always treasure the reprimand he gave me,,, who knew you could not say that about liberals?

ftierson
January 01, 2011, 15:46
I pass my best birthday wishes on to Ted, too...

Forrest

MordeanGrey
January 01, 2011, 15:50
I hope that tanker Ted comes back to join us again some day.

warden
January 01, 2011, 18:14
So much for thin skinned armor. I love this forum. Sorta left it a few years ago to go to other boards. Really did not/do not miss the put downs from the exalted ones. I am back and really enjoy what I first found in 2001, that is, that that is still here. I really do miss some of the old timers, especially a dear friend FWRA, Mark Powell. I miss the Dan Tobin that we used to know. That is life, constant change and obummo can keep the change. Maybe more change there soon. Best to all,
warden

warden
January 01, 2011, 18:20
Martin 35,
I really do not see a drop in IQ. What we "lost" , in my opinon, was the old engineering motto/philosophy: "If you cannot dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit". I think it actually added to a mature, educated forum. Most of us are amoung equals. Hope that you do not have a problem with that.
warden

masman
January 01, 2011, 19:11
Happy Birthday Ted

martin35
January 01, 2011, 19:39
Hope that you do not have a problem with that.
None at all, thanks for your concern.

Thorack
January 01, 2011, 19:39
Well,

Ted was a smart guy and I wish him a Happy Birthday but hopefully this board is like the Army and keeps rolling along. Old Soldiers never die they just fade away.

Besides there are other Tanker Toad DAT 0-4s on the board.

Happy New Year and Happy Birthday Ted

Thorack

pns112500
January 01, 2011, 19:50
The guy's a ghost. Let him be people.

warden
January 01, 2011, 19:51
OK, OK. I admit it. Ted, you big turd, I do miss you and wish you a very Happy New Year and a very happy Birthday. I hope that you stay far enough from the primary loop to not glow when you pee. Best wishes and Break Squelch Brother.
warden

FNfreak
January 01, 2011, 20:05
Happy birthday...you are missed!

Andy the Aussie
January 01, 2011, 21:50
I am in touch with him regularly or as his/my schedule permits. I will pass along his wishes but I do not expect to see him in here any time soon.

Andy:beer:

Pistolwiz
January 02, 2011, 03:29
Ted going away was a big loss to this board. Nobody but nobody could put somebody in their place like Ted could.

I got a few of those PM's back in the day. He was always fair. He earned my respect. I hope he comes back as a member at least.

Happy b'day Ted. Hope your doing well!

WJ-Polish Guy
January 02, 2011, 08:21
Yeah Ted. Happy B Day.:whiskey:

Enquiring Minds
January 03, 2011, 20:30
Originally posted by Andy the Aussie
I am in touch with him regularly or as his/my schedule permits...

Oh, thank Jehovah... I was afraid the millirems had added up to a verboten total... :uhoh: ... but instead, he just had his fill of gun-owning Lefties... pity. :o

Blackmore
January 03, 2011, 20:35
Hate to bust everyone's bubble, but December 31, 1969, appears to be the default birthdate for this board unless you do something to change it. I randomly clicked on a BUNCH of assorted members' profiles and almost all of them came up December 31, 1969.

Besides, based on some of the things Ted said, he is well on the gray side of 41.

Boomer
January 03, 2011, 20:49
Originally posted by Blackmore
Hate to bust everyone's bubble, but December 31, 1969, appears to be the default birthdate for this board unless you do something to change it. I randomly clicked on a BUNCH of assorted members' profiles and almost all of them came up December 31, 1969.

Besides, based on some of the things Ted said, he is well on the gray side of 41.

Ah man you went and ruined it. I felt a group hug and a chorus of kum by yah on the way.:cry: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Robert