PDA

View Full Version : Got my pinky stuck in a barrel chamber. Please send $$

L/FN
September 26, 2010, 03:17
I was just seeing how far I could stick it in and think I might have bruised my pinky. Don't know how long i'll be off work.

Please send me a PM for instructions on where to send your donations to help ease my medical bills, pain & suffering.
Frozen pizza's too!

Thanks to all for your kind consideration.
Larry :bow:

SWOHFAL
September 26, 2010, 03:26
President Obama will pay your medical bills (and your mortgage and car payment too). ;)

shlomo
September 26, 2010, 06:23
Just work it back and forth in a rhythmic fashion. The swelling will go down suddenly, and all will be okay. Don't forget to clean teh bore after.

J. Armstrong
September 26, 2010, 08:37
Chrome lined ? Bipod on non-bipod cut ? Preban or post ban ?What kind of muzzle device ? Age...race....gender.....ssn.......employer references.......annual income for the last 5 years.....are you Obamas aunt ???

All these things make a difference. y'know. The gummint says so :D

Brett
September 26, 2010, 09:47
As Shlomo said. What's her name?

bill3542
September 26, 2010, 09:56
Those Brazilian Imbel hotties will get ya every time. just check for sores, warts, or a burning sensation in a few days.

L/FN
September 26, 2010, 09:59
Well, she was very lovely and exotic. Darkened from oil and long days in the sun. Kind of thin and gracefull like a Gazelle. I think she said her name was Imbella.

L/FN
September 26, 2010, 10:04
Bill, you must be my brother of the cosmic mind in the great expanse of multiplex, limitless universe!! Or just another dirty old man?

bill3542
September 26, 2010, 10:27
just another dirty old man with a wife who has bigguns.:biggrin:

bill3542
September 26, 2010, 10:32
after much fondling and stroking she went through a series of rapid fire orgasmic ejections that caused my attentions for her to increase rapidly.

L/FN
September 26, 2010, 10:50
Way more than I need to know on a Sunday morn.
Will never listen to Billy Graham in my right mind again!

L/FN
September 26, 2010, 11:25
OK, I have not received a single PM regarding a donation. I guess my high +FB rating is not enough so I have attached a pic of my damaged digit.
Can you detect the fracture and bruising?

Story
September 26, 2010, 12:14
No concrete, no booze in photo = FalFilesFAIL.

L/FN
September 26, 2010, 13:39
OK, send me some $$ dangit and i'll put some Jack Black /aka liquid meds on my grocery list!! I'm almost out of the clear.

Can't ya see i'm sufferin here??

Kubla
September 26, 2010, 15:20
Originally posted by L/FN
OK, I have not received a single PM regarding a donation. I guess my high +FB rating is not enough so I have attached a pic of my damaged digit.
Can you detect the fracture and bruising?

not till you learn to draw better than that

L/FN
September 26, 2010, 18:01
I thought it best to present a illustrated representation of the damaged digit as to gaze upon it's horrible disfigurement would certainly make some here loose their sunday dinner.

J. Armstrong
September 26, 2010, 18:16
You do know to drink the clear shit and soak yer digit in the beans, right ????

L/FN
September 26, 2010, 21:39
Ck on the clear.

The beans are for my beans & jelly sandwich. Price of peanut butter don't you know!

I used Miracle Whip on my finger as it was closest in looks to medical cream.

Uh, Jen, please remove the block on my PM box. Must be many PM's backed up somewhere.

Thanks

LAFAL
September 27, 2010, 02:58
no blood = no WECSOG points= no contribution. Sorry. Tough economy and all. But glad you got the beans. As a matter of fact I'm up at 3AM because I ate texmex for Sunday lunch and it's got me all in an uproar. So no sympathy either..........

L/FN
September 27, 2010, 14:48
As i don't feel you all realize the gravity of this situation, I am going to attach a link to a dramatic re-inactment of the incident on youtube.

Ok,Ok, guess I better come clean.
I'm sorry fellow FALers, but this thing was a complete hoax.
Oh, i'm so ashamed!!

I had heard on the radio yesterday, where the lady who poured acid on her own face had garnered almost $ 30,000.00 in sympathy money and I just figured if I could get a couple hundred bucks via the same method I might be able to take a day off.
Guess your all too smart to fall for my elaborate scheme.
Can any of you provide a link to a more liberal minded board where maybe I could get a little more sympathy, green medicinal herb, blue jean treehugger girl booty? God knows they don't have any money unless it's your's anyway!

Back to work! Shit!!
Larry:(