PDA

View Full Version : careful with that slingshot Eugen(ia)

W.E.G.
September 09, 2010, 20:33
******** width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitvid.com/player/Q41DB"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.twitvid.com/player/Q41DB" quality="high" allowscriptaccess="always" allowNetworking="all" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent" height="344" width="425"></embed></object>

Topbanana
September 09, 2010, 20:53
OMG.

I was enjoying the video thinking how great it was until THAT happened!

Damn.

Bprewit
September 09, 2010, 21:01
man that had to hurt!

DP
September 09, 2010, 21:13
Reminds me of a time at a local school fall festival where they had a similar pumpkin shooter. The thing would shoot softball size pumpkins at incredible speeds way the hell across a field.

My son was doign it and having a ball and then some dad gets up and says, yes you all must have guessed it " Here, let me show you how it's done...." No beer there or for sure he would have said here hold my beer. He proceeds to pull one back and stretch it all the way into the next zipcode and it did the same thing....caught in the sling and come back and hit his thumb and blast on past into his gonads at probably a 150-2000 miles per hour. He just uttered $hit and dropped like a stone. MY then ten year old said Holy crap - that must have killed!!! I could barely keep from falling down laughing myself. Heard later he had a broken hand or thumb, and I figure he was probably sterile and impotent afterwards as well!!!:eek:

As the retired one says...and so it goes!!!

DP

Czechsix
September 09, 2010, 21:53
it's all fun until someone loses an eye.

Stupid shit...'ok, so what now?'.....'you have to finish'. (the correct response would have been to sucker punch that bitch, right then LOL)

gman
September 10, 2010, 15:44
Saw that on CNN, some reality tv competition. She took that melon to the face. She was ok except for a headache.

shlomo
September 10, 2010, 19:52
I'm having a hard time understanding why that melon didn't spread her nose all over her face. A melon rind is pretty damn hard, and that puppy probably had a couple hundred foot-pounds going for it.

Just damn.

BUFF
September 10, 2010, 21:03
I normally like videos of girls and their melons, but that one...

Topbanana
September 10, 2010, 21:22
I think it must have hit her in the right cheek bone.

I still can't get over the blonde bitch's callous reaction and response.

homelandprotector
September 10, 2010, 21:47
Stupid girls :]

She's lucky the were not flinging rocks......

Mark IV
September 10, 2010, 22:18
Oh great!

Now Feinstein and Schumer will want to ban watermelons.

Volksjaeger
September 11, 2010, 15:07
The chick that took the melon to the face should've zapped that blonde right in the eye and said "How amazing does the race feel to you, bitch!?"