PDA

View Full Version : "Stupid Woman"(?) Video clip

Texas Jaguar
July 15, 2010, 11:36
When I saw the still image at the begining of this clip I feared for the worst. Luckily the outcome was not as severe as I expected.

The title of the clip should not be "Stupid Woman". It should read "Gullible Woman, Stupid Man" With friends like that she doesn't need enemies The minute he stepped away from her, with a loaded pistol in her hands, I knew something bad was sure to follow.
http://tubefaster.com/movie/221

Illurian00
July 15, 2010, 14:34
The guy's t-shirt says it all. Just another rude white boy who's parent's didn't do a very good job of bringing him up.

Nick H.
July 15, 2010, 15:00
Yep, hanging out with a guy who wears a T-shirt like that was the stupid thing.

Keeping her wits about her and keeping the weapon pointed down range after getting smacked in the head seemed like reasonably good instincts.

Shoots High
July 15, 2010, 15:25
Originally posted by Nick H.
Yep, hanging out with a guy who wears a T-shirt like that was the stupid thing.

Keeping her wits about her and keeping the weapon pointed down range after getting smacked in the head seemed like reasonably good instincts.

That's because smaller breasted (in this case, no breasted) women are supposed to be more intelligent. As for me, I'll take a moderately dumb one.

nwobhm
July 15, 2010, 16:39
Novice shooters and guns can be a dangerous situation. I was once stupid enough to hand a woman a loaded 44 Magnum. She said that she had done shooting in the past and initially appeared to have an awareness of proper gun handling procedures. To my amazement, she put her finger on the trigger and cocked the hammer. It discharged within 6 inches of her foot. :eek:

xcpd69
July 15, 2010, 21:27
Originally posted by Texas Jaguar
When I saw the still image at the begining of this clip I feared for the worst. Luckily the outcome was not as severe as I expected.

The title of the clip should not be "Stupid Woman". It should read "Gullible Woman, Stupid Man" With friends like that she doesn't need enemies The minute he stepped away from her, with a loaded pistol in her hands, I knew something bad was sure to follow.
http://tubefaster.com/movie/221

Would have been really hilarious :rolleyes: if, when it came back pointed at her head, it fired again. With her finger still on the trigger, it's a friggin miracle it didn't.

P.I. Staker
July 16, 2010, 02:07
There's a reason why that dumf*k only loaded one round and made sure everyone knew. If there was two rounds, the second one would have been headed his direction.

cpd109
July 16, 2010, 05:58
I only give a new shooter 1 round so they can get use to the recoil safely. Then when they shoot, I stand behind them should they start falling backwards. It woulnd't have heloed in this case.

martin35
July 16, 2010, 08:14
Weak wrists, I've seen men do much the same and shoot a hole in the roof of the firing line cover, the first clue is if they have to set down to pee. Vive la difference.

Story
July 16, 2010, 09:11
Originally posted by Illurian00
The guy's t-shirt says it all. Just another rude white boy who's parent's didn't do a very good job of bringing him up.

What do you think the douchenozzle's ARFCOM screenname is?