PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas ggiilliiee, RIP

jimmbob
December 25, 2009, 02:56
ggiilliiee-2001-2009, RIP. If yer listening gil man--Merry Christmas to you and yours! To those of you who don't frequent the basement, yes ggiilliiee has been banned. Didn't heed several warnings fer trollin apparently is what caused his demise. Hopefully ggiilliiee will be back in the future. Time will tell. We'll(some of us) miss his hehehhehehe and his superb knowledge and use of the English language. I believe(a few don't) he contributed greatly to the knowledge base of the Files but he did break the rules(several times apparently) so he is now gone. Even though he is squatting illegally on Indian land and has no intent to give the land back to the rightful owners he's still OK in my book. Merry Christmas ggiilliiee!:)

jralex
December 25, 2009, 03:19
I too will miss his entertaining and helpful comments. Please come back when allowed.

Alien1
December 25, 2009, 03:37
MMeerryy Cchhrriissttmmaass ggiilliiee

heheheheheh................:fal:

Fleabus
December 25, 2009, 07:12
Merry Christmas GGiilliiee . Remove the ban...

owlcreekok
December 25, 2009, 07:43
Yeah, keep a cool tool, Randy !

firefuzz
December 25, 2009, 07:46
Ggiilliiee banned....for playing? When all the venomous serpents that trash peoples integrity are allowed to stay?

Bring him back!!!!!!!!!

Rob

K.O.A.M.
December 25, 2009, 08:47
He was banned for trolling the marketplace-again.

hagar
December 25, 2009, 08:56
Even if he was trolling, nobody would understand him anyway.:confused:

jugrunner
December 25, 2009, 09:01
and I guess the AZZHOLE of the World gets to stay ?? ... that would be gunplumper in case you're stupid ...

what a raw deal for ggiilliiee ... Merry Christmas man ... we'll do our best to keep 'em in line till you return ...

maximushuntermus
December 25, 2009, 10:54
I think he was such an invaluable contributor some of his mishaps "trolling" should have and could have been overlooked. Different sense of humor that I appreciated and I think many others did as well.

jugrunner
December 25, 2009, 11:02
Originally posted by maximushuntermus
I think he was such an invaluable contributor some of his mishaps "trolling" should have and could have been overlooked. Different sense of humor that I appreciated and I think many others did as well.

exactly !! ... sense of humor = ggiilliiee = banned

OR:

AZZHOLE of the world = Lord Foul = gunplumper = :bow: = teh suc ...

saltshaker
December 25, 2009, 11:46
Free ggiilliiee..........Political prisoner and speaker of tongues........Missya bud....
Merry Christ-mas............and happy solstice...heheheheheh...

J. Armstrong
December 25, 2009, 11:53
Ya can't keep a good ggiilliiee down - hehehehehe'll be back

Don't know the full circumstances so I won't pass comment other than to say if marketplace trolling was involved then a slap on the wrist may be deserved - hopefully this will not deter his return when the sentence has run its course !

On the other hand, as firefuzz points out, there are certainly others who would seem at least as deserving :confused: :)

hohohohohohohoho - I mean, hehehehehe, Merry Christmas !!!!

Raspeguy
December 25, 2009, 12:02
I think he was such an invaluable contributor........
The majority, with some exceptions, of his posts showed him to be a compulsive and ignorant liar. However, in spite of which, he was easily able to con the less gifted, and his whigga mannerisms, not unexpectedly, found a measure of acceptance.

Amusing wishing Merry Christmas to a dole sucker who ridiculed Christian values and baby Jesus.

ce
December 25, 2009, 12:08
ggiilliiee squats illegally on everybody's land.

He wouldn't have this problem if he had just read Going Rogue.

jugrunner
December 25, 2009, 12:16
Originally posted by Raspeguy

The majority, with some exceptions, of his posts showed him to be a compulsive and ignorant liar. However, in spite of which, he was easily able to con the less gifted, and his whigga mannerisms, not unexpectedly, found a measure of acceptance.

Amusing wishing Merry Christmas to a dole sucker who ridiculed Christian values and baby Jesus.

Well ... I resemble that remark and admit to being one of the "less gifted" but I'll tell you this ... I find ggiilliiee a lot easier to take than the likes of Lord Foul and some of the other smart mouth MFs around this place ...

you, sir, I'm assuming, do uphold Christian values and do not ridicule the baby jesus, have some nutz passing judgement on ggiilliiee ... or anyone else for that matter ...

if your goal is to spread the truth to all the land, why didn't you have the nutz to spread the truth about the ORF receivers ? ... Huh ? ... why ? ... Huh ?

garyd1961
December 25, 2009, 14:26
Merry Christmas ggiilliiee, I am a believer in JESUS CHRIST. He died for a worthless piece of crap like me. I was a long haired dope smoking scum of a human being and the Lord turned me around and gave me a new life and a new way of thinking. I don't look down on no one no matter what they have done. I have been there and probably done worse and if the Lord doesn't hold it against me how can I hold anything against anyone else.
I say it again Merry Christmas ggiilliiee hope you be back soon.

Slo cat
December 25, 2009, 14:39
What? I]ve had him on my Ignore List for the last year or two. Could it be that he had some redeeming values?

Slo cat

larphred
December 25, 2009, 14:43
Come back Shane, Come back. Come back ggiilliiee, come back!

jeffrey
December 25, 2009, 16:27
edited to remove my smartassed response to Jugrunner.Sorry-holiday stress I guess.hehehe

Peace, love and a happy GGiilliiee-free New Year!

GW870
December 25, 2009, 19:48
Well, Dang! I hate to hear he's in suspension. I hope he'll be
allowed back soon. I always thought his 'how to' advice was
most helpful and most of his other goofy sh*t was delivered
tongue in cheek while trying to conceal a big grin.

I'd also noticed his last few posts were readable and had
wondered what was up with That. I thought maybe Jen had
yelled at him again and I had missed it.

Whatever. Hang loose, Randy. See you when you get out.

GW

garyd1961
December 25, 2009, 20:29
Some of you on here seem to believe you are better than ggiilliiee. Let me remind you Jesus did not come to this world to tell the upper class religious leaders how good they were. He came so that the unbelieving sinners could believe on him and be saved. The tax collectors and prostitutes were the ones he associated with not the governors and high priest.
If you think you are better than someone you have actually set them above yourself, the first shall be last and the last shall be first. Let me remind you also that all of us were at one time just one heartbeat away from hell.
What I am trying to say is Jesus was born in a stable and hanged on a cross because he loved the ggiilliiees of this world, how can you be any better than that.

Fleabus
December 25, 2009, 21:38
Above post is well put and accurate take on our Saviours mission. His blood for the so-called saints and the sinners...I don`t take a lot of the jive talk here to seriously, esp Dabs baitin and chummin, bless his heart. This is entertainment with a bit of valuable knowledge and experience, which I value, for even measure. Happy New Year, to GGiilliiee and all us other less than perfects...

ratas calientes
December 25, 2009, 22:22
For a guy with a slow leak in his head, ggiilliiee was okay.

nebula8080
December 25, 2009, 22:34
I never had any problems with him.... found hid posts funny.

What did he do? Hump a tree stand in a Santa costume?

wpsuth
December 25, 2009, 23:25
Helpful sometimes, and knowledgeable? Yeah, I thought so.

Tongue in cheek? Never read that way to me. The rest of the stuff seemed uniformly mean-spirited, condescending, and dismissive.

Banned? Well, it's Jen's forum and thus Jen's rules. Presumably, he knew that.

powermad
December 26, 2009, 02:29
Originally posted by nebula8080
I never had any problems with him.... found hid posts funny.

What did he do? Hump a tree stand in a Santa costume?

Trolling the MP is strictly enforced.
Anyone who has been here long enough to accumulate a thousand posts or so knows this.

If your post doesn't say I'll take it or asking a legitimate question about it then keep your trap shut.

That was pretty disrespectful of him and he knew better.

To step in and start posting things such as you better get it checked first before ya buy it and so on is pretty shitty.
Angel smileys or not.

He carried his beef with GP a bit to far and he got the smackdown.

It's not about the stupid shit between GP and him, it's where he chose to do it.

No trolling in the Marketplace...
I would be pissed if I was selling a rig and a dude came in and started slagging on the guy who built it.
Smiley faces or not.
No trolling in the Marketplace..

firefuzz
December 26, 2009, 05:25
Originally posted by powermad

Trolling the MP is strictly enforced.

To step in and start posting things such as you better get it checked first before ya buy it and so on is pretty shitty.

No trolling in the Marketplace..

I don't go to the Marketplace often so I wasn't aware of this incident. You're right...that's pretty shitty.

Rob

Psychomonkey
December 26, 2009, 06:04
I am another person who will miss ggiilliiee and his posts. He was one of the people that took the time to help me when I had questions. He was never rude with me, unlike some other people I have run into here. As for him trolling the marketplace, I was not aware of it. But I have to say I myself have had a hard time holding my tongue when I see someone about to pay way too much for something. That is not a reference to Gunplumber or anyone in specific. It is just a general statement....applicable to many marketplaces. On another note...those who claim to be good Christians, but spew filth about others in the very same breath, need to climb down off their high horse, it's not very Christlike.

DakTo
December 26, 2009, 07:58
The bottom line here folks is to not troll the Market Place and keep your non-buying opinions to yourself. A seller must be allowed to received a perceived value from any interested party and that's exactly what our free-enterprise system is all about.

How would you feel if a bunch of tire kickers and "I know where you can get it cheaper" types jumped on each of your market offers?
The Market Place is not a free for all forum on the profitability of offers and personal opinions about any products can be entered in other areas of the FAL fourms.

For the record, I also miss the dude's witticisms, but we must be careful not to infringe on others rights to sell and receive value for their offered products.
In addition, I believe it is also counter productive to bring up other members during a farewell/goodwill thread just because you may not like them.

2 cents...

Lniceshot
December 26, 2009, 08:55
I will miss the ggman, and his bizarre way of imparting knowledge and wit. And while there may be a few decent deals on the MP, there is a lot of gouging going on. Caveat empor..................:beer:

KIT
December 26, 2009, 09:30
You are on time and on target DakTo. Well said.

Cheers

-KIT-

garyd1961
December 26, 2009, 11:17
I understand he broke the rules and now must pay the price. I just don't understand the personal attacks against him. ggiilliiee was always here to help anyone who needed it. He may not be the best gunsmith in the world but he knew more than us new guys and was willing to take the time to help. Which one of you are going to take his place while he's gone?

brownknees
December 26, 2009, 11:22
Which one of you are going to take his place while he's gone?
Why DOUCHEPLUNGER of course, right after he heals from the hand cramps induced by manual strangulation of many chickens & the medieval-style of chastizment of many monkeys in celebratin of his victory.:cry:

You'll just have to adjust to the new form of dementia that'll replace the old one.:rolleyes:

mojo_matic
December 26, 2009, 11:57

:beer:

garyd1961
December 26, 2009, 12:12
ggiilliiee knew the rules no one made him break them he chose to and now he's paying the price, I am sure he is man enough to take his punishment. If any of you think personal attacks on ggiilliiee or anyone else on here makes you look like a big man you are wrong. It only shows your childish attitude.

308bolt
December 26, 2009, 12:25
Giggly................
If'm u kn reed dis sen uz a sine.
Heheheheh

Blaster
December 26, 2009, 13:55
Wow, no more ggiilliiee...posts.......for...a........while..... ... because he got himself...... dehorned? Well hell, his cryptic/code posts were more of a challenge than a real tough crossword puzzle. he..... he..... he.... he....:sad:

unokubi
December 26, 2009, 14:04
I didn't think it was even possible to get banned from FALfiles....

tk

Brett
December 26, 2009, 16:54
...who??...is he the one that's related to gunplumburr...hehehe...

kotengu
December 26, 2009, 17:25
It's all a scam anyway. Ggiilliiee was really gunplumber in disguise. The funniest threads involved Mark arguing with himself! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

renaissance_warrior
December 26, 2009, 17:42
All he needs is a time out, a group hug, and some more of whatever he smokes. :shades: It is fun learning a foreign language sometimes.

308bolt
December 26, 2009, 17:50
Listen......
Can't you hear him?
Listen hard, that far away sound......

hehehehehe

I think he's still with us. :]

renaissance_warrior
December 26, 2009, 18:37
:tongue: :rofl:

tigerfans2
December 26, 2009, 18:53
who?

jerrymrc
December 26, 2009, 21:24
Tried ta call him a little while ago to see what he had to say to ya'all but all I got was the machine.

Will try tomorrow.:whiskey:

308bolt
December 26, 2009, 21:32
Originally posted by jerrymrc
Tried ta call him a little while ago to see what he had to say to ya'all but all I got was the machine.

Dude!!!!
You mean he's real?!! :eek:

2barearms
December 26, 2009, 21:47
Originally posted by 308bolt

Dude!!!!

No not really, it's just the innernet. Nothing here
is real, justa figment of yer magination.

308bolt
December 26, 2009, 22:07
Originally posted by 2barearms

No not really, it's just the innernet. Nothing here
is real, justa figment of yer magination.

Whew!!!

brownknees
December 26, 2009, 22:15

I'd pay money to hear his answering machine message:biggrin:

As best as I can do ggiilliiee (with apologies to the master of ggiilliieeiissmmss)

Whang, ........doolies,......... wheezers its the phone dinguss.

hehehehe

I thought they were in my head.........the bells, esmeralda the bells!

Ya'all know whats to do........... messages, yeah that's it, messages.
Where did the beepy thingus go to????

:bigangel:

pns112500
December 26, 2009, 22:40
I like Randy. Helluva Smith. Too bad he lives so far away from me, I would go drink some homemade wine with him.

jerrymrc
December 26, 2009, 23:12

Dude!!!!

Very much so. Unless it was some Nigerian prince that rode with me for a day. Gil is gil. There are some of the Oregon group that know him as well.

I consider him as a friend and he does not speak like he types. I have made 3 trips to his home and he has been there every time.

He is a nice guy always willing to give whatever he has that you may need.

Just some thoughts.:biggrin:

jerrymrc
December 26, 2009, 23:14
Originally posted by brownknees

I'd pay money to hear his answering machine message:biggrin:

As best as I can do ggiilliiee (with apologies to the master of ggiilliieeiissmmss)

Whang, ........doolies,......... wheezers its the phone dinguss.

hehehehe

I thought they were in my head.........the bells, esmeralda the bells!

Ya'all know whats to do........... messages, yeah that's it, messages.
Where did the beepy thingus go to????

:bigangel:

Sounds nothing like that.:beer:

308bolt
December 27, 2009, 00:47

Very much so. Unless it was some Nigerian prince that rode with me for a day. Gil is gil. There are some of the Oregon group that know him as well.

I consider him as a friend and he does not speak like he types. I have made 3 trips to his home and he has been there every time.

He is a nice guy always willing to give whatever he has that you may need.

Just some thoughts.:biggrin:

It's gonna take me a while to assimilate the idea that he's real.
If'n I ever manage to wade through that I'll get back to you on the rest.

Barbcue
December 27, 2009, 04:50
So how much "time" does one get for "Troll'in" MP posts anyways ?

is there a set time in the penalty box ?

just asking , case i accidentally blurt something out..:D

Free Gilligan !

after all, who else am i gunna discuss SPORKS with ??

:bow:

kayakpirate
December 27, 2009, 06:35
Without a doubt,the most entertaining contributor on the files.Not to kick up anything here.But I cant count the times ggiilliiee has made me laugh out loud.
He also has some pretty good ideas on working FAL's.
I hope he makes it back.Its the holidays...a time of forgiveness and all that,a new year,a new chance.
I,as an avid reader of the files,would certainly apprciate it if ggiilliiee was reinstated.I say save the ggiilliiee! :fal:

owlcreekok
December 27, 2009, 08:53
The bottom line here folks is to not troll the Market Place and keep your non-buying opinions to yourself.

That is exactly correct. Randy should have to pay a price for that. Gunplumber did it first in that thread. Until he continued to be the sordid ass that he is (with Randy) his first "cast unto the troll" was more or less a "helpful" comment to KOAM.

Moderating is a tough job....hehe.......being civil even to those you disagree with is even more so..........he.

Say hi to him for me, Jerry, and then tell him I said to STFU. :tongue:

Radio
December 27, 2009, 10:20
His STFU is apparently permanent here. He was not banned for trolling the Marketplace. He was banned for trolling the Marketplace again, and again, and again. He was temp banned for this... and he STILL DID IT. So he was recently temp banned AGAIN.

Then he began sending insulting messages to Gary. The End, no coda. BIG mistake. Sayonara.

Blaming gunplumber is wholly ignorant. I am very sad to say this was a suicide.

Fare thee well, Randy, I enjoyed our PMs and our friendship over the years. Take care.

--Radio :(

Radio
December 27, 2009, 10:32
I've just discovered that my memory is slightly faulty. He first registered on the Board in January 2002, so my first heated exchanges with him had to be in that year and not 2001. (shrug)

RIP Randy
giillie Jan 2002 - Apr 2004
ggiilliiee Mar 2005 - Dec 2009

hehe...... oh my... i cant feel my files.......... help.... I CANT FEEL MY FILES!!!!!!!

WJ-Polish Guy
December 27, 2009, 10:49
Firing gillllllllllllllie during Christmas is a heartless act ans sight of ever-spreading elitism.

Beside I believe trolling in marketplace is a God given right shamelessly suppressed on the InternetS. Joy for crooks, thieves and Irish Travellers of gun business.
Thank you giiiiiiiliiiiiiiie for your service. Gone but not forgotten. :bigangel: for giiiiiilllllllllllllliiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee!

Radio
December 27, 2009, 10:53
And as I just said on another thread, with WJ back with us, who needs ggiilliiee? Ha!

--Radio :biggrin: :tongue: :wink:

WJ-Polish Guy
December 27, 2009, 10:58
Originally posted by Radio
And as I just said on another thread, with WJ back with us, who needs ggiilliiee? Ha!

--Radio :biggrin: :tongue: :wink:

Should I stop using spellchecker now?:confused:

Cava3r4
December 27, 2009, 12:45
and I guess the AZZHOLE of the World gets to stay ?? ... that would be gunplumper in case you're

Hey Jugrunner,
you should meet him in person. He is really a GOOD guy!!
and a former COMBAT veteran as well.
I'd cover his 6 anyday and know that he would do the same!
Bob

PBR Streetgang
December 27, 2009, 12:56
Another fine example of how some people are more equal than others. For some reason I think the title of moderator should be changed to something like WHORE. After all the threats and vile spewed by some members again and again without a permanent ban, this looks like a bunch of little girls whining and bitchen.

ce
December 27, 2009, 13:04
Looks like somebody's got a hankerin' for a ban sandwish.

I'm just sayin'.

Douglas S Graham
December 27, 2009, 13:12
now now, ce, don't stir up the mod. pot, he he. just smokin' a bowl he he he gunplunger is really a nice guy he he, i just like to get him going, he. we both are very edjumacated, he he he like to play mind games, he.

see, i'm still around is spirit hehe, can't keep a pot smoker down, he he......

i've been moderated, he he he. time to inhale, he

jugrunner
December 27, 2009, 13:41
this sucks to the max ...

peace out ...

308bolt
December 27, 2009, 13:46
Originally posted by Douglas S Graham
now now, ce, don't stir up the mod. pot, he he. just smokin' a bowl he he he gunplunger is really a nice guy he he, i just like to get him going, he. we both are very edjumacated, he he he like to play mind games, he.

see, i'm still around is spirit hehe, can't keep a pot smoker down, he he......

i've been moderated, he he he. time to inhale, he

Uh.....
Don't forget to exhale man.
It's been like a half hour dude.

brownknees
December 27, 2009, 16:48
Originally posted by WJ-Polish Guy

Should I stop using spellchecker now?:confused:
Yu wuz usin spellchekker?:rofl:

Douglas S Graham
December 27, 2009, 18:39
308bolt, longer you keep it in, well, you know, he he he... it's like, it gets you more buzzed and he he he....... off for another hit, he he he.....

308bolt
December 27, 2009, 19:51
Originally posted by Douglas S Graham
308bolt, longer you keep it in, well, you know, he he he... it's like, it gets you more buzzed and he he he....... off for another hit, he he he.....

******** width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GWWx_5UE2kw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GWWx_5UE2kw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

WJ-Polish Guy
December 27, 2009, 20:12

Yu wuz usin spellchekker?:rofl:

Yes, but English one you dumb ass:wink:

StarPD
December 27, 2009, 20:39
I'm with Cava3R4. Gunplumber is a standup guy. True, he hates liars and thieves almost as much as I do, but he is a good man. and loyal beyond words. I'd take Gunplumber's back anytime, and despite disagreeing with him occasionally, I find him to be one of my best friends. When I was so sick I almost croaked, Mark was the ONLY one who came to my aid, and helped me out. He drove a long way to literally pick me up and take me out for a movie or dinner, sometimes both EVERY Monday evening, when everyone else abandoned me, and I mean EVERYONE else. Loyalty works two ways, and I'll never forget his kindness.

I have been in his shop and his home, and many times, seen him take a long time helping out someone who wasn't even a customer, and after hours. I have seen him do things for customers that were above and beyond reason, and make repairs free for problems that were not his fault. He has on several occasions, re-done guns as many as 4 times, merely because HE wasn't satisfied with the way his work turned out. It looked fiine to me, but not to Mark.

You can rag on him all you want, but when I see that, I know it's from those who don't know Mark. He may be a curmudgeon at times, but you won't find a kinder, more loyal friend, or a more helpful guy, or especially anyone with as much integrity. He values honor as much as I do, and that's one of the reasons I respect and like him so much. As for those who don't, I write that off as not knowing Mark as I do, or not being able to take criticism when wrong.

I won't miss stuttering Gillie a bit. Now he can devote his entire time to drugs.

jerrymrc
December 27, 2009, 21:06
Ol ggiilliiee said to say "HI" and no, he was not.:whiskey:

PBR Streetgang
December 27, 2009, 21:09
No issues with GP for me. Just the "Too big to fail" bankers and lawyers.

brunop
December 27, 2009, 21:17
Originally posted by jugrunner

Well ... I resemble that remark and admit to being one of the "less gifted" but I'll tell you this ... I find ggiilliiee a lot easier to take than the likes of Lord Foul and some of the other smart mouth MFs around this place ...

you, sir, I'm assuming, do uphold Christian values and do not ridicule the baby jesus, have some nutz passing judgement on ggiilliiee ... or anyone else for that matter ...

if your goal is to spread the truth to all the land, why didn't you have the nutz to spread the truth about the ORF receivers ? ... Huh ? ... why ? ... Huh ?

Jug -

You are letting your anger with GP get in your head on this one. There is a long thread where Raspe puts a LOT of data out on the ORF receiver.

Christians everywhere are to act like ignorant half-wits? The Bible tells Christians to not associate with people who are liars, whoremongers, etc. A person has to make a judgment. The question is if the judgment is righteous or not (mean-spirited, self-serving, uninformed or bigoted, etc.).

I'm not burying ggiilliiee here; I'm just pointing out where Raspeguy gets to be Christian and still call someone out for being a liar (I don't know enough about machining to know, but Raspeguy knows a LOT).

ggiilliiee also knows that he's not supposed to troll an ad - pretty simple.

All that being said, I don't love GP's attitude or treatment of people as if the world is black and white - and that he (GP) is the sole arbiter of which side of the line a guy falls on. But he stands by his word and his work - which is public for all to see. The gil-meister broke a solid rule, and I wish he could come back, but I get the concept that he might not.

No fight, dude - just sayin'.

Peace.

Temp
December 27, 2009, 22:12
I'm surprised that anybody could decipher one of gillie's posts enough to determine that he needed to be banned for making it.

jerrymrc
December 27, 2009, 22:21
Originally posted by Temp
I'm surprised that anybody could decipher one of gillie's posts enough to determine that he needed to be banned for making it.

I need to ask him where he came up with that. He talks like a normal person.:biggrin: :whiskey: :shades:

Radio
December 27, 2009, 23:18
Originally posted by brunop

All that being said, I don't love GP's attitude or treatment of people as if the world is black and white - and that he (GP) is the sole arbiter of which side of the line a guy falls on.Actually, it can be said that EVERYBODY does this because at some point you make a decision about somebody and put them on one side or another of your own personal line. That is YOUR opinion and you have a right to make it. This is a basic component of human thinking.

For the closed minded, a post such as that by George won't change an opinion that gets set in stone. But, for the open minded, additional data may change which side of the line you've categorized that person. That is being fair. I see Mark as a fair person... AND he will admit he was initially wrong. He's already done it numerous times right here, if you were paying attention.

--Radio

ce
December 27, 2009, 23:39
ggiilliiee is a Nigerian? That explains a lot.

He was just trying to go chop your dollar.

419 is just a game, anyone can play.
He take your money, dissappear.
He go chop your dollar.
And he is the winner.
And you are the loser.
He go chop your dollar.

SmokeEater2
December 27, 2009, 23:50

I need to ask him where he came up with that. He talks like a normal person.:biggrin: :whiskey: :shades:

Simple enough then. If he re-registered and didn't use his tutored by by a coked-up squirrel monkey posting style nobody would know it was him. :smile:

alphadog58
December 28, 2009, 09:53
Hope he's allowed back at some point. Had some discussions with ggiilliiee about reloading, he was knowledgeable and helpful. He don't like the gunplumber, for sure.

Larry

WJ-Polish Guy
December 28, 2009, 10:33
Originally posted by Radio
... But, for the open minded, additional data may change which side of the line you've categorized that person. That is being fair. I see Mark as a fair person... AND he will admit he was initially wrong. He's already done it numerous times right here, if you were paying attention.

--Radio

Every two years there is a plumber judgement day, since I can remember. What to say, just Internets and opinionated characters collide. Kinda like Jewish building association meeting in NY, crossed with stoning.
Initially I was cut in his celebrity status, more I knew him, more flaws showed up, just like with anybody one get to know over the years. Lately I grew tired of his Mormon ways and monochromatic preachings and I see less restrains on his part for some reason.
Saying that when I scan through a thread I will read his posts first and respect his space. I do not agree, but understand. The way it should be.

gunplumber
December 28, 2009, 11:00

Well said indeed.

Ghillie = Compulsive liar, fraud, and poser. I'm surprised that troll did not get banned long ago. I'm not surprised at the vermin who found him a kindred spirit.

HughJass
December 28, 2009, 11:03
i can't find my damn legs. Again.

Story
December 28, 2009, 12:13
Originally posted by ce
ggiilliiee is a Nigerian? That explains a lot.

Only known photo of ggiilliiee

http://static.reelmovienews.com/images/gallery/prince-akeem.jpg

TideWater 41009
December 28, 2009, 12:36
Originally posted by alphadog58
Hope he's allowed back at some point. Had some discussions with ggiilliiee about reloading, he was knowledgeable and helpful. He don't like the gunplumber, for sure.

Larry

GGigilliiiirieiieieggeee gave a lot of bad advice to people who didn't know any better. The reason he didn't like gunplumber is that gunplumber exposed him as an ignorant fool. Again and again.

brownknees
December 28, 2009, 13:35

Online persona, just for fun.:bow:

WJ-Polish Guy
December 28, 2009, 16:03

Online persona, just for fun.:bow:

I bet he is registered for years under an alias and posting it this thread too.;)

brownknees
December 28, 2009, 16:09
I wouldn't be surprised at that.:wink:

Psychomonkey
December 28, 2009, 16:20
Wow,

It is amazing how many people talk smack around here. Glad I have true friends watching my back.

ce
December 28, 2009, 16:22
All right, which one of you homos is ggiilliiee?

You? You?

How about you, what's that on yer upper lip, chips, you been makin' chips? You some kinda machinist, you must be a machinist, you got cuttin' oil all over yer trousers, you slippin' in here, file down few ejectors, think nobody don't know?

I'm gonna keep my eye on you, you beady eyed little ferret, you start ggiiggling and rolling yer crazy eyes, you'll find out what happens to a ban-runner.

Ain't nobody gonna find yer legs. Ever.

brownknees
December 28, 2009, 16:30
Who you callin' a beady eyed little homo ferret:confused: :devil:

308bolt
December 28, 2009, 16:49

DTs?

ce
December 28, 2009, 16:54
I don't know, man, I just been kinda edgy, I'm hearing things, strange laughter in another room, I look in the rear view mirror on my scooter, and there's ggiilliee, driving a cage, following me home.

He's everywhere, he's nowhere, he's somewhere, I locked up all my jugs, I'm not sure if he's made it past security downtown, found out where I live, and waits for me to go out, and in he goes, sticking to the walls like a Ninja, modding all my rails and ejectors, line boring all my barrels, I don't know, man, I don't know.

Is it just me? Is the ggiilliiee of legend bigger than life? Is he even real?

Until I meet ggiilliiee, for real, at FALfest, I won't know for sure.

Tell him to be there, Jerry, and bring my frying pan.

Story
December 28, 2009, 16:56
******** width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mOCsNrzlV2k&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mOCsNrzlV2k&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

WJ-Polish Guy
December 28, 2009, 16:58
Who you callin' a beady eyed little homo ferret:confused: :devil:

Not me, I`m a weasel...:p

alphadog58
December 28, 2009, 18:46
Any of you homos touch my ejector, I'll kill ya.... hehehe....

Larry

Enquiring Minds
December 28, 2009, 18:58
Originally posted by Temp

:rofl: Seriously, his posts give me EYE STRAIN HEADACHES, so I'll be grateful for at least a temporary ban... :tongue:

medicmike
December 29, 2009, 13:36
I haven't had much dealings with Giillee but never had a problem with him either. Any time I have chatted with Gunplumber it has been positive and never an issue. Guess I am the exception? Or maybe I am just laid back and get along with almost everyone.

chet
December 30, 2009, 01:23
Giggly................
If'm u kn reed dis sen uz a sine.
Heheheheh

:rofl:
I had almost forgotten how to read ghilliieezian so I took me a sec to phonetically sound this out. THAT WAS FUNNY.
ghilliieezian is/was a unique "language". Part gulah, part onomatopoeia, part teenage angst. I often wondered if he used a Speak 'N Spell hooked up to a record player and an umbrella instead of a PC to access the 'files. I dunno. There was this earnest quality to his scribblings.It was like he really was trying to get a message out but the technology of the medium was limiting him in some way. Maybe he was a tunesmith and not a wordsmith? Maybe he would have done better in sanskrit or even MS paint?
We will never know.

Then again, if he really had something important to say, he would have been able to overcome my IGNORE function these last few years. He couldn't.
It is doubful he will be able to do that from BANdom either.

ghilllliieeee PHONE HOME (and be sure to set the parity on your 300 baud modem).
:biggrin:
http://www.sfgate.com/blogs/images/sfgate/sfmoms/2009/05/21/ss_et_large.jpg

Barry
December 30, 2009, 08:51
Originally posted by jugrunner
and I guess the AZZHOLE of the World gets to stay ?? ... that would be gunplumper in case you're stupid ...

Puhleeze!
What, did GP write harshly an hurt your little feelings? :sad:

Damn, what has this world come to when a man can't even be straight and no BS?

brownknees
December 30, 2009, 10:07
a man can't even be straight and no BS?
No problem with that, it's a good thing. So when is that going to happen?

When lies, damn lies & (bogus) statistics are used to pretend being a bastion of "Truth Justice & The American Way" while being a lying sack of monkey come , then I have a problem.
You see it's a different situation then.:rofl:

StarPD
January 01, 2010, 01:11
Specifics please, BK.
I have yet to read or hear lies or false statistics from Gunplumber. If you have, either post them here or retract them. False accusations ruin the reputation of the one who resorts to them, so I suggest you back up your claims or back off and apologize.

I'm waiting, and I suspect others are too.

Gunny71
January 01, 2010, 03:56
I don't have a dog in this hunt. Even I know that you troll a market place add your gonna get smacked. ggiilliiee or however you spell it did. He got smacked as he should. I enjoyed his posts, most were at least thought provoking.
Rules is rules when it comes to the marketplace, only other alternative is there is no marketplace.
I had nothing against Gunplumber before now. Have seen his work, and can say that from reading his posts and others, I would have said he is as stand up a guy as anyone can be on the interwebs. But this quote supprised me.
I'm not surprised at the vermin who found him a kindred spirit.
Now I am vermin? You mad at the world Gunplumber?

brownknees
January 01, 2010, 10:18
Originally posted by StarPD
Specifics please, BK.
I have yet to read or hear lies or false statistics from Gunplumber. If you have, either post them here or retract them. False accusations ruin the reputation of the one who resorts to them, so I suggest you back up your claims or back off and apologize.

I'm waiting, and I suspect others are too.
As you wish.
He repeatedly says he has beaten me, bitch slapped me into submission & so on, but this is utter hogwash as he has done no such thing, ever.
Proof, yep I'm still here, still swinging.
Lets call that a lie.

He has twisted many things I've said to become illegal, when they are not.
Example: A british drivers cicence is proof of identity & age for a Brit, which I am. He says it is not.
Lets call that a damn lie.

Statistics is a bit trickier I admit, I was quoting a Brit politician there & took a little poetic liscence.

All the posts about "Ass Kicking", "Pounding Sand", "bitch Slapping" & so on have come to naught, this despite all his bluster & having been given plenty of oppertunity to perform those acts which require pysical presence. Unfortunately while claiming to have repeatedly performed them all, he's been a no-show on every occasion.

How about his repeated accusatioins that I am a "cheat".
Hmm, I've never, ever done business with him, & so can't have ever cheated him. OK ,maybe I cheated someone else, I wonder who?
Check marketplace ratings & feedback, they'll give you a much better picture of wether or not I'm a cheat or honest.

Trader Rating: (37)
Positive: 37
Neutral: 0
Negative: 0

I've been accused of selling out my morals cheaply by him.
Utter Bullshit as he has absolutely no idea what my morals are, if I have any to sell in the first place, & has never, ever posted a single fact, or even supposition to support his crap.

He calls me a "poser" posing as what & when?
I've never posed as anything I'm not.
(Unlike some who IIRC were asked none to politely a while back to quit alluding to a nebulous relationship with "Navy Seals".) I'm exactly what I say I am, I have pictures & all the usual debris of life to support anything I've ever posted on here.

I guess you could say I've been statistically misrepresented.

As I've repeatedly posted he made these accusations, let him support them with something other than a bunch of insults that are a weak attempt at distracting the readers from the fact he has exactly zero ground to stand on to support those accusations. Hence my calling him a liar, which he is.

Refute that with facts please as you asked me to do & I did right here.

The ball is in your court & I'm waiting for the return.

StarPD
January 01, 2010, 11:23
No BK, I think I'll let Gunplumber speak for himself. He's a big boy and can well handle his own defense. I personally know him quite well, and find him to be a standup, if outspoken man. FWIW, in all my years of knowing him, I can honestly say he is honest, straighforward, principled, and loyal, qualities I respect, as I do him. I am proud to call him friend. Your own clashes with him are likely due to personality differences, at least from my perspective. I have not made it a point to follow your little wars with him, so I can't validate or invalidate your claims. I only know of him what I know from my experiences.

I have no differences with you myself, so outside of taking offense with your calumnizing a good friend, unnecessarily I think, am not trying to start a flame war with you. I just disagree wholeheartedly with your characterization of Gumplumber, and cannot remain mute over it. You are of course welcome to keep your opinion of him. I just cannot agree with it. I could engage in item by item refutations of your claims, but I choose not to, only for the sake of not getting into a pissing match with you. I have better bthings to do with my time.
I'll leave it at that.

moses
January 01, 2010, 16:24
I didn't mind giggly too much, I took him for what he was and didn't take him to be 100% serious.
He did criticize a lot of stuff and people falsely IMHO.

A lot of the gunsmithing stuff he commented on was totally wrong and made no logical sense to those who really know.

He did have some ideas that were good but they were few and far between IMHO.

He was a lot like DABTL but in a different way hehehehehehe.

OK now I will translate this post in to giggleese:

i didn't mind giggly too much.................. i took him for what he washeheheheh......... and didn't take him to be 100% serious he did critizize a lot of stuff and people falsly imho a lot of the gunsmithing stuff he commented on was totally wrong........... and made no logical sense to those who really know................... he did have some ideas that were good.......... but they were few and far between IMHO he was a lot like DABTL but in a different way hehehehehehe.

Psychomonkey
January 01, 2010, 16:33
I agree with Gunny on Gunplumbers vermin comment. I have never had any dealings with Gunplumber so up until his comment I had no opinions of him.

I can tell you that being termed "vermin", because I may have considered Ggiilliiee helpful, didn't exactly endear him to me. Gunplumber may be a very skilled smith who does good work. But if he is the kind of person that would throw down a blanket statement such as he did, then I merely won't have any dealings with him. I am not so desperate for advice or gunsmithing work that I have to expose myself to slurs.

As for Brownknees, I have dealt with him and can say he was very helpful. When I needed a manual for my SUIT scope he sent me a cd with the manual on it. He did this at his own expense. I didn't even know the guy from Adam. I posted a request for info and he helped me.

Everyone here is entitled to there own opinions. Unfortunately sometimes people say things in here that they might not do in a public place. I think people should not say things that they wouldn't say face to face in a public place.

The more I see of this behavior, the less I care to visit this forum. What a shame.

A fellow FAL fan,

John Harris

kayakpirate
January 01, 2010, 16:41
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Psychomonkey
[B]I agree with Gunny on Gunplumbers vermin comment. I have never had any dealings with Gunplumber so up until his comment I had no opinions of him.

I can tell you that being termed "vermin", because I may have considered Ggiilliiee helpful, didn't exactly endear him to me. Gunplumber may be a very skilled smith who does good work. But if he is the kind of person that would throw down a blanket statement such as he did, then I merely won't have any dealings with him. I am not so desperate for advice or gunsmithing work that I have to expose myself to slurs.

As for Brownknees, I have dealt with him and can say he was very helpful. When I needed a manual for my SUIT scope he sent me a cd with the manual on it. He did this at his own expense. I didn't even know the guy from Adam. I posted a request for info and he helped me.

Everyone here is entitled to there own opinions. Unfortunately sometimes people say things in here that they might not do in a public place. I think people should not say things that they wouldn't say face to face in a public place.

+1 ...:beer:

brownknees
January 01, 2010, 17:47
I have no differences with you myself, so outside of taking offense with your calumnizing a good friend, unnecessarily I think, am not trying to start a flame war with you. I just disagree wholeheartedly with your characterization of Gumplumber, and cannot remain mute over it.
As I have no issues with you.
I'm actually impressed with you standing up for your friends, exactly as I'd do if the situation was reversed.
All I'm going to say on this is that the "Liar", "Cheat" & other insults have been thrown at me for over a year, closer to 2 years (since the DSA horror story thread which seems to be the origin of this feud as I took a duffering view from him in that episode) How long would you tolerate those if the situation were reversed?

I've been trying to just walk away from this for several weeks, but as I posted somewhere else I can't do that as long as the insults continue. I know it's just the internet, but I've put enough effort into this place to feel that I do have a certain responsibility here as well. A superior, mentor & someone I respect a lot told me something a long time ago.

"In a conflict you have 3 options.
Option 1, accept it even if you disagree with it.
Option 2, fight it if you don't agree with it, & hope your change is an improvment.
Option 3, leave & quit worrying about it."

I tend to pick option 2 a lot!

Also as I stated somewhere else you're welcome at my campfire any time, you are someone I respect, even when we differ in some points.

Radio
January 01, 2010, 21:23
Sometimes gunplumber gets his teeth into an issue and won't let go. Keep in mind he has very strong opinions about ggiilliiee through being trolled by him for years. Those two have had a war going for a VERY long time. Keep all this in mind when evaluating the word "vermin". Mark is projecting.

Point in fact: Mark has a reaction that is a whole lot more negative toward brownknees than the average bear. He may be curt with a person not specifically on his radar, but downright churlish with a "person of controversy".

--Radio

gunplumber
January 03, 2010, 10:52
Brownknees made some factually incorrect comment. I corrected him It was no big deal, but it brought out the spoiled little bitch in him and he's been trolling me ever since. Of course, every time, I smack him down, but he just can't shuthefcukup - he's an attention whore who prefers me bitchslapping his dumb-ass to being ignored, so it goes on and on and on. Kindof like that arcade game where the gopher pops up and the player bobs it on the head for points.

Unable to compete with adults using reason and logic, he just lies. Seems to be par for the course.

As to kindred spirits, absolutely. Although I suppose in fairness I do need to gentle my position slightly.

Ghillie was a compulsive liar. If you are his buddy, than you are one who tolerates compulsive liars and your character is equally stained.

I know, I know, in our black-is-white and down-is-up society today, there are those who equivocate on honor - such as stealing from big corporations isn't the same as stealing from your neighbor, and lying about sex isn't lying (heck, if its good enough for the commander in chief, its gtood enough for those he commands).

I hear they are changing the Hudson High Honor code from "A cadet will not lie, cheat, or steal, nor tolerate those who do" to "A cadet will not lie (except about sex), cheat (except if overmatched), or steal (except from corporations) nor tolerate those who do (unless they are buying the beer - then its ok).

It did occur to me over the weekend that it is possible some people are simply too stupid to comprehend the difference between truth and falsehood. Therefore, I exempt those who are too stupid to tell the diffence - generally, child development puts this around age 5.

For the rest, yes! Absolutely! Those who tolerate a liar (or cheat, or thief) wear the same feathers.

The really sad thing is, there was a time when I wouldn't have to explain such concepts . . . your Mommy and Daddy would have.

W.E.G.
January 03, 2010, 11:00
This subject has been adequately addressed.

Thread closed.