PDA

View Full Version : Anyone work for a Jeep dealership?

azski
September 19, 2007, 03:30
My wife and I are thinking about getting a new Jeep Rubicon this month. Anyone here work for a Jeep dealership in the Phoenix Arizona area and is willing to help us get the best deal possible?

Email me at bill@apacheordnance.com if you can help us out.

Thanks,

azski

chromestarhustler
September 19, 2007, 04:26
me too, cause the jeep dealers around here wont budge on price cause the rubicons sell themselves.

GOVT1911
September 19, 2007, 06:05
The Rubicon is the way to go if you're buying new. If you price out all the additions (front and rear lockers, tires, etc) you come out ahead over adding them onto a regular wrangler later. The Rubi package is set up well to cover just about any average offroad driving you will do.

I was thinking about looking for a '03-'05 Unlimited Rubicon (longer wheelbase) when I get back home, but figure I'll just drop some $$ into my current Jeep and still end up way ahead.

I do really like the additional length/cargo room of the Unlimited, but then I'd just probabally haul around a bunch more junk than I already do in my Wrangler. LOL

Good luck in your shopping!

StarPD
September 19, 2007, 09:36
My oldest son is General Sales Manager at a Jeep dealership in the Phoenix area.
I'll ask him if he can help you out.

StarPD
September 19, 2007, 15:55
Called my son, he's off till tomorrow. I left a message at his house.
Will let you know as soon as I hear from him.

azski
September 19, 2007, 19:30
Thank you!

azski

GOVT1911
September 20, 2007, 08:38
It never fails to amaze me the resources available here on the Files!

StarPD
September 20, 2007, 13:25
azski,
tried my son at work and couldn't reach him. He must be covered up after being off for a day, or in one of their interminable meetings. I'll keep trying and let you know what he says when I get ahold of him.

StarPD
September 20, 2007, 14:03
Okay, azski.
I finally reached my son. He's been away for 3 days at a meeting in Dallas.
He said 4 door Rubicons are all but non-existent, that Chrysler is over a year out on orders. He'd take an order from you on one, but it would be a year wait, IF they fill all the orders, which is questionable. He could not give you any kind of deal on a 4 door. MAYBE list price, instead of list plus whatever other dealers can (and usually do) tack on, but availability is not guaranteed

He CAN give you a deal on a 2 door though, and will sell you one at my price.

PM sent on how to get ahold of him.

divkat9
September 20, 2007, 15:00
Send me an IM and I'll tell you the fool proof way to do this without hassle.
I spent 7 years selling BMWs so I've been on both sides of the table.

ETA- I'll email it to you.

azski
September 22, 2007, 20:26
Worked with StarPD's son at Airpark Chrylser Jeep. Great guy and it looks like I'll be buying a nice Sahara from them.

Thanks StarPD!!!

azski

StarPD
September 24, 2007, 10:55
You're welcome, azski.
Glad to help a fellow Files member.

If anyone in the Phoenix area needs auto glass, let me know. My other son owns an auto glass company here.