PDA

View Full Version : aryan brotherhood - how bad are they?

March 02, 2007, 20:00
there is going to be a tv show on the aryan brotherhood - racketeering, drugs, etc., considered untouchable by the mod (so the tv say) - has anyone had any experiences with the aryan bro hood? they seem to keep a low profile for the most part but look seriously dangerous.

Andy the Aussie
March 02, 2007, 20:11
They are...but it always seems that law enforcement is able to role one of the "brotherhood" on the others when his nuts are in the vice. The higher and hard corps member are the worst. They attract so many wannabes as well.

I have met and dealt with a number of them and was generally left unimpressed. One well known and pretty full on member out here was "excommunicated" when he admitted he was gay.....seems they are not an equal opportunity organisation....:rofl:

Andy

mitchellh
March 02, 2007, 22:24
STAY OUT OF PRISON, and you should be ok. They bind together to seek protection from the other sick individuals in the "Dept of Community Corrections".

doktor_ecchs
March 02, 2007, 22:35
aryan brotherhood is for the most part a group trying to justify racial hatred through religious belief. I listened to their spiel when I was a young'un and made the mistake of going to a "rendezvous". They weren't the only group represented, but after three days of bullshit diatribe and precious little range time I had had enough. Needless to say, that was the end of my days in any militia of any kind...:|

as ever,
Dr. X :fal:

Hebrew Battle Rifle
March 03, 2007, 03:23
"will drop from a skull shot just like anybody else."

Bawana jim
March 03, 2007, 08:24
While working in Iraq I ran into one who worked as a heavey equipment operator. He was from the south and had all the tatoos of his racial hatred. My best guess was that he was about half bright and easy to manipulate by the group. He couldn't run equipment well and tore up everything he got on. When I left they had suspended him and he was in the process of being fired.

jim

mj2evans
March 03, 2007, 11:56
I am basically a red neck Southerner but I put all "white power" groups in the top three groups I would eliminate from the planet given the chance. These "people" are not victims of nonwhites, they are inbred morons. If you couldn't finish the 4th grade after three tries thats your own fault. Please don't judge the South by these idiots.

BIG 54R
March 03, 2007, 14:02
"white power rads, black power rads, asian rads, muslim rads, religious rads, aztlan idiots and so on and so on ...etc" out the door or...5 moa should do the trick @ 400 meters...:bow: !

BUFF
March 03, 2007, 22:37
Around here, they are mostly meth dealers and cooks between stints in prison. About the only thing they have going for them is they are white.

MasterGunner
March 06, 2007, 19:36
"Aryan Brotherhood" is really another name for "Muslim Brotherhood" that wants to kill or enslave all the Infidels.

If they make a profit along the way, that's just gravy.

Think "Nazi" with a tatoo, bad attitude, armed to the teeth, and a Koran.

:fal:

akajun
March 06, 2007, 20:19
Most are only in the Brotherhood while in prison, as with most prison gangs. ON the outside they still have those beliefs but do not as a general rule prononounce them as most want to fit in in the outside world. When they get locked back up they evert back to the brotherhood.

I have arrested two in my carrer that I know of. One was not too happy with me as he was high and drunk and began spilling all the usually bs about me being a race traitor and He'd get me and my family. He fit the bill with the nazi tats and all but he also claimed alligence to the Mexican Mafia so I dont know if he was for real or a poser, I thought that they were white pride all the way.

Another I arrested was on a warrant on a traffic stop. He was actually pretty civil and stated that he was trying to get his act together. I talked to him and got a lot of info on the brotherhood. You would not know he was a brother until he rolled up his sleeves to see his tats. He stated that a lot of AB's dont have tats and that they just shave thier heads in prision. He stated that you would be suprised to know some of the people that are AB's. He also stated that they are well organized but that most of thier power is in prision and while they can reach out to the street, it does not happen very often.

EIther way both dudes were in good shape, big, and had lengthy criminal records, would not want to run into them in the dark.

dadman
March 07, 2007, 17:59
White Supremacist Gang Gains Clout (http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/03/05/national/main2535231.shtml)
Are they as "big and bad" as the articles say?
Overblown to make a bogeyman?

C-ya
March 07, 2007, 19:16
I watched the National Geographic Channel show the other night. Scary to think of the influence they have. They do reach out of the prisons on occasion, but not as a general rule. They do align themselves with the Mexican Mafia. They run the drugs and contraband inside most prisons.

If you get a chance to see that episode, check it out. It will be on Mar 11 @ 2p, Mar 14 @ 8 & 11p, and Mar 14 @ 7p.

338GT
March 08, 2007, 02:07
Lotsa trash coming out of the system seems to be amoung the brotherhood.

I reckon they mostly associate for survival in the system.

They snivel,whine,and cry like a little girl when they are returned however.

Mommy never liked them, and it's obvious why.

338GT

338GT
March 08, 2007, 02:15
Dadman,

If the circles ya find yourself in include neo-nazi's and Arians, ya might want to step back and do some review.

Just sayin'.
338GT

Fr8dawg
March 08, 2007, 10:22
Originally posted by 338GT
Lotsa trash coming out of the system seems to be...

338GT

Why would the "correctional" system be turning out trash?

C-ya
March 08, 2007, 12:16
Originally posted by Fr8dawg

Why would the "correctional" system be turning out trash?

Gigo?

(Garbage in, garbage out)

dakdak
March 08, 2007, 12:26
mj2evans...

Nobody in his or her right mind judges the South by the crazies you mentioned.

The South is a good place with good people !
Even I know that and I am a Yankee.

dadman
March 08, 2007, 17:17
Originally posted by 338GT
Dadman,

If the circles ya find yourself in include neo-nazi's and Arians, ya might want to step back and do some review.

Just sayin'.
338GT
Not in any "circles".
Have seen a couple of what would be considered steryotypical neo's-/Aryans at the range some years back. Big guys that were dead-on with AK's.
Just wondering if this is the gang of the month cycle for the media.
Columbians, blacks, hispanic, central american, etc.
Are these neo's- worse and more organized than the other "ethnic" gangs?

338GT
March 08, 2007, 22:27
Dadman,

They ain't any more or less organized than some of the less photogenic defectives as a group.

Just politically a bit more controversial.

At least from what I can tell.

I get my info locally.

It might be vastly different in your area.

Stay safe!
338GT

338GT
March 08, 2007, 22:29
Fr8Puppy,

Why?

Because we didn't give them a Hug.

338GT

goldenspurholderx2
March 08, 2007, 22:47
ABs, not my favorite group. You really wanna see a pissed AB? Watch their reaction when a person of color makes a racial slurr against one of their own kind, like the fourth of July it is.

Did you know that some ABs and some Latino gangs have a sort of reciporosity? Yep, seen whites with latin gang tats and some latins with AB tats. Interesting that when it comes to survival in prision how even the most hardliners do what is necisarry for survival.

Falunga
March 08, 2007, 23:13
trash is trash

GIGO is about it.

Jim :fal: FALunga

FTW2012
March 09, 2007, 04:27
Is it bad that some White people only want to be around other White people?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un7H3Cyd8FA

QUOTE;

"White Power!" - Dave Chappelle (a black comedian)