PDA

View Full Version : Close em for good

Jon Frum
April 15, 2006, 22:10
Shut em down.http://home.bellsouth.net/s/editorial.dll?pnum=1&bfromind=2214&eeid=4923080&_sitecat=1505&dcatid=0&eetype=article&render=y&ac=0&ck=&ch=ne&rg=blsadstrgt&_lid=332&_lnm=todays+guide+news+international&ck=

Witchhunter
April 15, 2006, 22:53
F*CK those $pics.

Ricketts
April 16, 2006, 15:12
What would REALLY be cool is if teh banks on the country, mostly owned by us GRINGOS, would stop sending funds--either checks, MO's or cash--basically stopping the flow of cash these illegals make here back into Mexico to help all the broke families there. I was there for 6 months. Those folks CANNOT WAIT a single day for the money. So, stop THAT flow and let these bastards know how lucky they are that they CAN make the money and be able to send it 'home'.

RecoveringLiberal
April 16, 2006, 16:08
Ya know what... Monday May 1st I'm going to Walmart and buys some ammo and cleaning supplies. Along the way I think I'll eat at a McDonalds and take some coffee and doughnuts home. And when i get home I'm going to mow my elderly neighbors yard so she doesn't have to hire Paco to do it for her.

If everyone saved up $25, $50... $100 worth of purchasing power over the next 3 weeks and blew it all on May 1st I wonder if we could send a counter message. Ya know, just put off buying some nonessentials for a few days and going on spending spree for an afternoon. Don't forget to save your receipts and mail/email them to the company with a nice little message...

After though:
Haaa.... buy $25 worth of bricks and mail it to your congressman.... kill 2 birds with one stone!

DABTL
April 16, 2006, 16:08
Jesus will be coming by on the 28th to mow the law and trim the hedges.

I am in solidarity with you guys on this. :rolleyes:

chrsdwns
April 16, 2006, 16:15
Have him trim it short and don't forget to 1099 him. We wouldn't want the poor guy to confused on his taxes.

Oh, and by the way - make sure you pay him a living wage. We don't want no exploitation going on here after all.

DABTL
April 16, 2006, 16:30
Originally posted by chrsdwns
Have him trim it short and don't forget to 1099 him. We wouldn't want the poor guy to confused on his taxes.

Oh, and by the way - make sure you pay him a living wage. We don't want no exploitation going on here after all.

I always pay $8 per hour. You don't trim grass short in Texas.

I do pay his wife $5 per week for a dozen Jalapeno tamales. :love: At Christmas I buy about 50 dozen for gifts to my friends. You did not get any last year.

vmtz
April 16, 2006, 18:30
Originally posted by RecoveringLiberal
Ya know what... Monday May 1st I'm going to Walmart and buys some ammo and cleaning supplies. Along the way I think I'll eat at a McDonalds and take some coffee and doughnuts home. And when i get home I'm going to mow my elderly neighbors yard so she doesn't have to hire Paco to do it for her.

If everyone saved up $25, $50... $100 worth of purchasing power over the next 3 weeks and blew it all on May 1st I wonder if we could send a counter message. Ya know, just put off buying some nonessentials for a few days and going on spending spree for an afternoon. Don't forget to save your receipts and mail/email them to the company with a nice little message...

After though:
Haaa.... buy $25 worth of bricks and mail it to your congressman.... kill 2 birds with one stone!

How come you were not doing this before? Not a great neighbor.

Vince

larphred
April 16, 2006, 18:34
Boy DABTL, how can two guys possibly eat 25 dozen tamale each? :wink: :wink:

DABTL
April 16, 2006, 18:55
Originally posted by larphred

They taste like heaven. Besides, why do you think I would share half?:wink:

festus
April 16, 2006, 19:22
[They taste like heaven. Besides, why do you think I would share half?:wink

Ever wonder just what they put in those things? or where they have put them?
Has the health department checked out the sanitary conditions of mrs. paco's kitchen? You might be getting a little extra for your five bucks. Maybe the meat is well seasoned roadkill? But anyone knowingly hiring an illegal is already a traitor, and we could do without them anyway. Remember what Jesse Jackson did to whitey's food ? Maybe you get off by hurling chunks and shitting simultaneously for 24 hours. Maybe you will live through a fecal chloroform and salmonella attack, but is it fair to your family and friends to let them suffer also.
Stop enabling them, don't hire them, and for Gods sake, don't eat anything they make.

vmtz
April 16, 2006, 19:27
Originally posted by festus

Has the health department checked out the sanitary conditions of mrs. paco's kitchen? You might be getting a little extra for your five bucks. Maybe the meat is well seasoned roadkill? But anyone knowingly hiring an illegal is already a traitor, and we could do without them anyway. Remember what Jesse Jackson did to whitey's food ? Maybe you get off by hurling chunks and shitting simultaneously for 24 hours. Maybe you will live through a fecal chloroform and salmonella attack, but is it fair to your family and friends to let them suffer also.
Stop enabling them, don't hire them, and for Gods sake, don't eat anything they make.

Sounds like someone is to wimpy to eat chili. Best get you some grits.

Vince

festus
April 16, 2006, 19:31

Vince

I like chili, I like grits, But Paco's tacos,
Gives me the SHITS.

vmtz
April 16, 2006, 19:32

Vince

I like chili, I like grits, But Paco's tacos,
Gives me the SHITS.

Let CE do the poems. Hope this helps.

Vince

ER
April 16, 2006, 22:35
Remember what Jesse Jackson did to whitey's food ?

yep, that`s why the nigger stays clear of Greenville, SC. Too many people wouldn`t mind martyring the son of a bitch.

Note: Yes, jesse is a "N word". He is not "African American", "black", or "colored". Those are people who are respectable. jesse is not.

vmtz
April 16, 2006, 22:40
Originally posted by ER

yep, that`s why the nigger stays clear of Greenville, SC. Too many people wouldn`t mind martyring the son of a bitch.

Note: Yes, jesse is a "N word". He is not "African American", "black", or "colored". Those are people who are respectable. jesse is not.

You are a piece of shit.

Remember you will not be missed.

Vince

Powderfinger
April 16, 2006, 23:05
Originally posted by larphred

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :beer:

doktor_ecchs
April 16, 2006, 23:07
Originally posted by vmtz
You are a piece of shit

For telling it like it is?

as ever,
Dr. X :fal:

justashooter
April 17, 2006, 00:52
+1

DABTL
April 17, 2006, 06:49

It comes from the family restaraunt. They have all kinds at Christmas. I used to order 100 dozen for my Christmas Party.

Tip: Don't order the Queso Flameado next time.

DABTL
April 17, 2006, 06:50
Originally posted by doktor_ecchs

For telling it like it is?

as ever,

No, for being a hopless racist.

TerrySC
April 17, 2006, 08:41
Yep, there's no hope for the hopless.:rolleyes:

festus
April 17, 2006, 09:09
It comes from the family restaraunt. They have all kinds at Christmas. I used to order 100 dozen for my Christmas Party.

A family restaurant must be regulated by the health authorities, so you are showing basic common sense. I think you are just baiting us with your statements about knowingly hiring illegals, just remember that you may catch a shark, when you are fishing for suckers.
I personally like Tex-Mex food, and have enjoyed it too much in the past, but the food in Mexico, I mean what the Mexicans eat, is just too gross for my American taste. Take a walk through a Mexican outdoor market in August, and see if you are still hungry.
The Aztec priests would sacrifice hundreds of thousands of captured prisoners a year to the Sun God. The victims were held on a stone altar and their still beating hearts were cut out of their chests and offered to the gods for a sacrifice. What you probably don't know, is that the bodies were thrown down the pyramid steps where masses of hungry peasants were waiting to cut them up and take them home for dinner. Small dogs were also raised for food and fed off of human waste, and whatever they could scavage.
The people sneaking across the border are direct descendants of these indigenous tribes. They are bringing us diseases and infections that we don't need. They live primitive lives and are surrounded by filthy conditions, and like the great Cuban exodus in the 1980's, we are getting the dregs of Mexican society. Their own countrymen don't want them, so they are dumped on us.
Guess where the bird flu will probably come from?

DABTL
April 17, 2006, 09:59

A family restaurant must be regulated by the health authorities, so you are showing basic common sense. I think you are just baiting us with your statements about knowingly hiring illegals, just remember that you may catch a shark, when you are fishing for suckers.
I personally like Tex-Mex food, and have enjoyed it too much in the past, but the food in Mexico, I mean what the Mexicans eat, is just too gross for my American taste. Take a walk through a Mexican outdoor market in August, and see if you are still hungry.
The Aztec priests would sacrifice hundreds of thousands of captured prisoners a year to the Sun God. The victims were held on a stone altar and their still beating hearts were cut out of their chests and offered to the gods for a sacrifice. What you probably don't know, is that the bodies were thrown down the pyramid steps where masses of hungry peasants were waiting to cut them up and take them home for dinner. Small dogs were also raised for food and fed off of human waste, and whatever they could scavage.
The people sneaking across the border are direct descendants of these indigenous tribes. They are bringing us diseases and infections that we don't need. They live primitive lives and are surrounded by filthy conditions, and like the great Cuban exodus in the 1980's, we are getting the dregs of Mexican society. Their own countrymen don't want them, so they are dumped on us.
Guess where the bird flu will probably come from?

Funny, but your ancestors lived in caves amonst filth. Later your ancestors worshipped idols and slaughtered their fellow man. At a later point they burned women they accused of witchcraft.

The Mexicans I see are the innovative and harder workers looking to better their lives rather than stay home in poverty. Kind of like my Irish, Scotch, German and English forebears did.:uhoh:

OrangeSkies
April 17, 2006, 11:56
The Mexicans I see are the innovative and harder workers looking to better their lives rather than stay home in poverty. Kind of like my Irish, Scotch, German and English forebears did.

Maybe so, however unlike your Mexican friends, our Irish, Scotch, German, and English forebears did not feel the need to circumvent American immigration laws in order to gain US citizenship.

762 shooter
April 17, 2006, 12:29
Years ago I drove a truck hauling tomatoes or peaches from the field to the cannery. Horrible work. I met lots of different kinds of people that summer. Other truckers, farmers, cannery workers, and the field laborers. The farmers were the most interesting. Most of them had started from lower income families and had worked hard, purchased land and become rich through their hard work. The truckers were all interesting, some were lifers and had arrived at this job haphazardly. Some were college students trying to earn some money over the summer. The people that worked at the canneries were just scary. I think the factory had stolen their soul. I got in, unloaded and got out of the canneries as quickly as possible. The field workers were ALL mexicans. ALL illegal. They had some of the worst jobs I have ever seen, for little pay. They always had smiles on their faces and I ate lunch with them when ever I had the time. I only wish they worked as had at entering this country LEGALLY as they do illegally. Many of them could be an asset to this nation. The way things are they will not be. Send them back and make them work as hard to improve the country they already have. The people get the gov't they deserve...
Oh, those farmers I talked with started out as field workers, planting seeds, harvesting tomatoes or peaches. When they were kids most feld workers were teenagers or people with little ambition. Americans will do those jobs.

DABTL
April 17, 2006, 15:18
Originally posted by OrangeSkies

Maybe so, however unlike your Mexican friends, our Irish, Scotch, German, and English forebears did not feel the need to circumvent America immigration laws in order to gain US citizenship.

Some of my ancestors got to this country in 1627 before there were any American immigration laws. Others fled the King's Army after the last of the Jacobite Rebellions and came here from exile secretly. Some others of my ancestors took Texas from the Mexican Government. Hope this improves your knowledge.

They also tried to take Texas away from the United States Government, but that is another story.:]

OrangeSkies
April 17, 2006, 16:53
Some of my ancestors got to this country in 1627 before there were any American immigration laws. Others fled the King's Army after the last of the Jacobite Rebellions and came here from exile secretly. Some others of my ancestors took Texas from the Mexican Government. Hope this improves your knowledge.

Actually, that does absolutely nothing to "improve my knowledge" as I only have your word for it.

My point, which you obviously missed, was that your Mexican friends are BREAKING THE LAWS OF THE VERY COUNTRY THEY ARE RUNNING TO FOR HELP and then pissing and moaning in the streets because we won't welcome them with open arms.

762 shooter
April 17, 2006, 17:05
DABTL is a lawyer. He has no respect for the law.

doktor_ecchs
April 17, 2006, 17:18
Originally posted by DABTL

Wow, ER, no homemade microbrew for you...you got no hops! :tongue:

as ever,

ER
April 17, 2006, 23:06

nah, not racist, REALIST.....get it right there double chin.... jesse is as big a piece of shit as either dabtl or vmtz. I just don`t live in their fantasy world of democraps, illegal immigrant worshippers, or re-enactors. If you lived in the REAL south bill(and yer "new" meskin friend), you`d know the difference also.

friggin jesse bragged about pissin in the slaw at the old Poinsett Hotel in Greenville, SC, where many of the better off folks in G`ville used to eat. My father`s parents were among the frequent patrons of that establishment. That black son of a bitch will never be welcome in that city again.

I drove thru his old "hood" last fall after a Clemson football game. It`s called the "Ape Yard" for obvious reasons. Many years ago(1940`s-60`s) it was a place where white mill workers and blacks lived, but in different neighorhoods. My mother lived there after her father died. She and her brother and sister were raised by her grandmother. the "Ape yard" is behind the old Parker High, where she attended school, and we went by the school on the way to her aunt`s house. For someone who champions the black people`s cause, jesse damn sure forgot about where he came from. Poor slum ghetto doesn`t even come close to describing that place. i seriously doubt anyone there likes him either.

Bruce Allen can prolly elaborate on this some more.......

FWIW, at my grandfather`s funeral at Mtn Creek Baptist in G`ville, SC, the church was 1/3rd full of colored people. He helped many of them who were down on their luck and needed help. He respected them as they did him. I, like him, have no qualm with colored folk(or black, african american, whatever). The color of one`s skin doesn`t matter. It`s actions that determine one from another. jesse is still a nigger.

ER
April 17, 2006, 23:19
Wow, ER, no homemade microbrew for you...you got no hops!

DAMN :mad:

I guess I`ll just have to wait for this fall when the apple crop comes in.... :cool: :biggrin: